Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (XWC) | WhiteCoin | NEWS: Foundation, investors, WhiteOS ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 251179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:39:49 AM

This coin needs to stop being revived..... The coin is a curse.... I tried reviving it a while back... Not worth the time guys, but I would love to see you prove me wrong!

Mixed messages there too, not sure if he wants us to walk away or if he wants us to prove him wrong :S

prove me wrong  Wink

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:03:53 AM

This coin needs to stop being revived..... The coin is a curse.... I tried reviving it a while back... Not worth the time guys, but I would love to see you prove me wrong!

Mixed messages there too, not sure if he wants us to walk away or if he wants us to prove him wrong :S

prove me wrong  Wink

sweet as! thanks for the clarification
Listless

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:48:43 PM

The foundation can tout new features all they want but the price has never come close to the peak.

Whitecoin seem like just another pump dump.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:02:23 PM

prove me wrong  Wink

Haha love it! Will do!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:29:47 PM

prove me wrong  Wink

...I think we will...stay tuned...  Cheesy
jarnold

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

Its been a great couple of months working with the team here at Whitecoin and throughout this time I have had the privilege of meeting with some really great individuals that share common goals and beliefs between each other as it relates to CryptoCurrency, values and goals.  With this being said, there have been many questions and PM’s from the community that would like to have more information on where we are going and the current status on some of the members of the community, so I am taking this opportunity to provide the community with an update regarding these & other questions, concerns & ideas that you have asked about:

WCF Acting President – Mogonzo - Replacement:

Many of you know that Chris (Mogonzo) originally came to Whitecoin as the acting President of the WCF and accomplished some awesome things for the community.  As shared in previous posts, Chris has been battling many personal issues over the summer/fall such as his Grandparents illnesses in addition to most recently being in a car accident.  We have been supportive of his personal life throughout these trying times however it has come to a place where Whitecoin Community Stakeholders and current WCF acting members, have talked long and hard about the replacement of Mogonzo as acting President…

In order continue the forward momentum of Whitecoin, its developments, community growth and fostering enhancements through partnerships the WCF has concluded that we will continue to support Chris with a Board At Large Position for the WCF where he can focus on any governmental / political items that may affect not only Cryptocurrency but Whitecoin more specifically however we will be making a replacement of the role as President and to this end, it has been decided that for the interim, myself (Jason Arnold) will step up to the acting role as the WCF Interim President until such a time that we the community has a suitable candidate or a formalized voting process takes place to fill this and other roles within the WCF.  

A few reasons why I was selected for the interim position of President:

1. Shair.com is directly invested in Whitecoin ( happily staking WC)

- Shair.com has and continues to develop technologies that make use of the Whitecoin blockchain are currently in the process
            of rolling out the Alpha Version of personal verification through DandyID

i.   In the future, this feature will be rolled out to the Whitecoin Wallet, thereby integrating the DandyID service for KUT
                        (Known User Transactions) into Whitecoin for all to utilize

2. My background in Technology, Startups through to the successful IPO of companies is looked upon as an asset by the WCF

3. I currently hold other positions with NPOs (President & Government Funding roles) and can bring this experience to Whitecoin

4. I have always maintained a focus on Community to drive the adoption, utilization and value for all parties involved

For example: Shair.com has invested in Whitecoin and Stakes 100% of its holdings with no market sells,
                                  it continues to invest through various means, thereby increasing its position within Whitecoin.

I am super excited to help facilitate the growth of Whitecoin and the utilization of the underlying ingenious technology of the Blockchain.  This is only the beginning of a technology with a massive impact both personally and professionally worldwide.

Development:

As Crypto development is beginning to cross over into Commercial Businesses (such as Claimio, DandyID, CryptoCopyright) Shair.com has discussed with WCF members about spearheading development for Whitecoin (as required).  Of course Whitecoin is Open Source which ensures transparency, collaboration and community development, but Shair.com will utilize its development resources for future developments as it relates to the Whitecoin Wallet.  

Example:
                o KUT integration into Whitecoin would be driven by Shair.com, with bounties being made available first
                   (1s)t to the community and second (2nd) to Shair.com

o Developers are in house or outsourced by Shair.com for the same bounty as it relates to the development item,
                   funded through donations by the Community.

With this being said, this means that there the “head developer” would in essence be under the supervision of Shair.com to ensure development timelines and integrations would be reached, within a reasonable time period, while on budget.  

Please remember that Shair.com is volunteering its development resources as required and as directed by the community
            through fundraising and bounties, to complete any wallet related developments directives from the Community.

We will be working towards creating a clear timeline of the proposed developments with our core focus on KUT upon completion of the Alpha centralized testing of KUT with DandyID.  

• Upon completion of this testing, we will then move towards the next phase of integration with Whitecoin.  
          • Dependent upon the Alpha testing results, additional developments or fixes, these will determine the timeline
            for integration completion within Whitecoin.  
          • We are expecting to have our results and feedback available within the next couple of weeks.

If you have questions, ideas or would like to participate with Whitecoin for development, marketing, promotions, graphics or your specialty, feel free to contact us in IRC, Forum or the Whitecoin.info website, we are around 24/7 to help  make Whitecoin a success for its community!

~ Jason Arnold
Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:36:21 PM

Its been a great couple of months working with the team here at Whitecoin and throughout this time I have had the privilege of meeting with some really great individuals that share common goals and beliefs between each other as it relates to CryptoCurrency, values and goals.  With this being said, there have been many questions and PM’s from the community that would like to have more information on where we are going and the current status on some of the members of the community, so I am taking this opportunity to provide the community with an update regarding these & other questions, concerns & ideas that you have asked about:

WCF Acting President – Mogonzo - Replacement:

Many of you know that Chris (Mogonzo) originally came to Whitecoin as the acting President of the WCF and accomplished some awesome things for the community.  As shared in previous posts, Chris has been battling many personal issues over the summer/fall such as his Grandparents illnesses in addition to most recently being in a car accident.  We have been supportive of his personal life throughout these trying times however it has come to a place where Whitecoin Community Stakeholders and current WCF acting members, have talked long and hard about the replacement of Mogonzo as acting President…

In order continue the forward momentum of Whitecoin, its developments, community growth and fostering enhancements through partnerships the WCF has concluded that we will continue to support Chris with a Board At Large Position for the WCF where he can focus on any governmental / political items that may affect not only Cryptocurrency but Whitecoin more specifically however we will be making a replacement of the role as President and to this end, it has been decided that for the interim, myself (Jason Arnold) will step up to the acting role as the WCF Interim President until such a time that we the community has a suitable candidate or a formalized voting process takes place to fill this and other roles within the WCF. 

A few reasons why I was selected for the interim position of President:

1. Shair.com is directly invested in Whitecoin ( happily staking WC)

- Shair.com has and continues to develop technologies that make use of the Whitecoin blockchain are currently in the process
            of rolling out the Alpha Version of personal verification through DandyID

i.   In the future, this feature will be rolled out to the Whitecoin Wallet, thereby integrating the DandyID service for KUT
                        (Known User Transactions) into Whitecoin for all to utilize

2. My background in Technology, Startups through to the successful IPO of companies is looked upon as an asset by the WCF

3. I currently hold other positions with NPOs (President & Government Funding roles) and can bring this experience to Whitecoin

4. I have always maintained a focus on Community to drive the adoption, utilization and value for all parties involved

For example: Shair.com has invested in Whitecoin and Stakes 100% of its holdings with no market sells,
                                  it continues to invest through various means, thereby increasing its position within Whitecoin.

I am super excited to help facilitate the growth of Whitecoin and the utilization of the underlying ingenious technology of the Blockchain.  This is only the beginning of a technology with a massive impact both personally and professionally worldwide.

Development:

As Crypto development is beginning to cross over into Commercial Businesses (such as Claimio, DandyID, CryptoCopyright) Shair.com has discussed with WCF members about spearheading development for Whitecoin (as required).  Of course Whitecoin is Open Source which ensures transparency, collaboration and community development, but Shair.com will utilize its development resources for future developments as it relates to the Whitecoin Wallet. 

Example:
                o KUT integration into Whitecoin would be driven by Shair.com, with bounties being made available first
                   (1s)t to the community and second (2nd) to Shair.com

o Developers are in house or outsourced by Shair.com for the same bounty as it relates to the development item,
                   funded through donations by the Community.

With this being said, this means that there the “head developer” would in essence be under the supervision of Shair.com to ensure development timelines and integrations would be reached, within a reasonable time period, while on budget.   

Please remember that Shair.com is volunteering its development resources as required and as directed by the community
            through fundraising and bounties, to complete any wallet related developments directives from the Community.

We will be working towards creating a clear timeline of the proposed developments with our core focus on KUT upon completion of the Alpha centralized testing of KUT with DandyID. 

• Upon completion of this testing, we will then move towards the next phase of integration with Whitecoin. 
          • Dependent upon the Alpha testing results, additional developments or fixes, these will determine the timeline
            for integration completion within Whitecoin. 
          • We are expecting to have our results and feedback available within the next couple of weeks.

If you have questions, ideas or would like to participate with Whitecoin for development, marketing, promotions, graphics or your specialty, feel free to contact us in IRC, Forum or the Whitecoin.info website, we are around 24/7 to help  make Whitecoin a success for its community!

~ Jason Arnold

Great! Thanks for the update Jason, it looks very interesting!
Keep up whitecoiners!

surfguy72

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

Thanks for posting the update Jason.

If anyone has got any questions please post them here and we'll be sure to get them answered

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:33:31 PM

What are you thinking about adding Whitecoin to Blocknet?
I don't know that much about Blocknet, but I saw, that they are discussing to add Craigscoin to the Blocknet.
I'm really busy at the moment, but if someone has some knowledge about blocknet, maybe he can tell us, what are the admission points to be added to blocknet and we can discuss here, if this is useful for whitecoin  Wink

Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9521508#msg9521508

Thanks Banger
jarnold

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:41:16 PM

I don't know that much about Blocknet, but I saw, that they are discussing to add Craigscoin to the Blocknet.
I'm really busy at the moment, but if someone has some knowledge about blocknet, maybe he can tell us, what are the admission points to be added to blocknet and we can discuss here, if this is useful for whitecoin  Wink

Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9521508#msg9521508

Thanks Banger

Hi Banger,

I have personally reached out to Dan to discuss how Whitecoin could potentially work with Blocknet however at this point, I am waiting to hear back from Dan in regards to a date for a personal phone call with him where we can discuss in detail the potential of WC - Blocknet.  I do understand Blocknet and the potential that Whitecoin, DandyID etc. etc. could well benefit the ecosystem they are building and WC as a whole.  So, nothing as of yet but its still early so you never know!

Hope this helps!

~ Jason
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:51:23 AM

Thanks Banger

Hi Banger,

I have personally reached out to Dan to discuss how Whitecoin could potentially work with Blocknet however at this point, I am waiting to hear back from Dan in regards to a date for a personal phone call with him where we can discuss in detail the potential of WC - Blocknet.  I do understand Blocknet and the potential that Whitecoin, DandyID etc. etc. could well benefit the ecosystem they are building and WC as a whole.  So, nothing as of yet but its still early so you never know!

Hope this helps!

~ Jason

Awesome news,
please keep us informed about further arrangement.  Smiley

Thanks for your work
Banger
blitzkitten

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:34:21 AM

Nice one!

Thanks for the update and good work on taking over the reins.
I'm very happy to see some good news and hope that with Jason stepping up we can grow our community and develop WC more Cheesy

Good times
Asgardian

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:44:29 PM

Nice one!

Thanks for the update and good work on taking over the reins.
I'm very happy to see some good news and hope that with Jason stepping up we can grow our community and develop WC more Cheesy

+1 to that.

Good times

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
blitzkitten

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:43:51 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:53:53 PM by blitzkitten

So, I did a pc rebuild and reinstall..

Used the bootstrap file, worked well no hassles. If anyone does plan on using the bootstrap I do recommend using the extra coding to make it quicker as it does take some time for the wallet to import the data.

thanks very much for that Oizopower

+1 there
Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

So quiet for here. The calm before the storm?  Grin
blitzkitten

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:58:41 PM

Yeah it sure is quiet around here... hope you're right about the storm.
Any news? progress? current works in progess?
xrn

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:54:04 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 11:09:34 PM by xrn

I love WC Smiley
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:17:38 AM

Happy Thanksgiving all WC community!

Good moments ahead I hear. Looking forward to the new arrangements.

wnw

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

Hey everyone!

We are absolutely still working together, the team talks daily.  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
blitzkitten

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:46:12 AM

good to see some improved volume and the price strengthening
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: