Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 01:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone tell me what this is?  (Read 5872 times)
Gomeler

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 08:36:24 PM

This is not a botnet. If the owner wants to step forward then I am sure he will. I can confirm though that this is not a botnet. I mean seriously.. a botnet with just FPGAs and GPUs?

edit: I say that I can confirm this is not a botnet as the owner of this operation approached me with an offer.

*waves hand* These aren't the droids you're looking for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 08:38:58 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2012, 08:54:26 PM by psy

I'll just leave this here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=41363
Look at P4man's avatar and look at the header on the screenshot...

Also screenshoted the guy's avatar just in case he removes it for some reason Tongue
https://i.imgur.com/EM9Wz.png

EDIT: didn't read the thread before posting this. Anyway, it's here.
Also, his fight against hoppers is just because they hurt his profits. Understandable. Sleezy and fucking hypocrite, but understandable Wink

Also I'm sure you can relate the 2 initial letters in each puppets name with some known forum users who are miners. The Th, at the bottom is ThiagoCMC for sure lol
I suspect the fee is P4man's profit. People let him control the rigs, he hops pools, uses GPUmax, whatever he needs to do to increase reward, with them, and get's his part, the fee Wink
Of course I can be totally wrong, but given what the above poster said, it makes sense Tongue
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:18:30 PM

I'll just leave this here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=41363

Also screenshoted the guy's avatar just in case he removes it for some reason Tongue

Also, his fight against hoppers is just because they hurt his profits. Understandable. Sleezy and fucking hypocrite, but understandable Wink

Also I'm sure you can relate the 2 initial letters in each puppets name with some known forum users who are miners. The Th, at the bottom is ThiagoCMC for sure lol
I suspect the fee is P4man's profit. People let him control the rigs, he hops pools, uses GPUmax, whatever he needs to do to increase reward, with them, and get's his part, the fee Wink
Of course I can be totally wrong, but given what the above poster said, it makes sense Tongue

Can we have a statement from P4man about this Huh

How can I join this service Tongue
TheHarbinger

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Why is it so damn hot in here?

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:30:00 PM

No.

You can't, because you are like the brown streak in underpants, nobody wants you.

12Um6jfDE7q6crm1s6tSksMvda8s1hZ3Vj
bulanula

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:32:15 PM

No.

You can't, because you are like the brown streak in underpants, nobody wants you.

psy you are my hero ! can we get a shitlist report going too ?

It seems that you are 100% right. P4man posted a post in the GPUMAX "using your own account now. hehe" or something like that while replying to thiagocmc's post "First time @ GPUMax ever! Seems great!!" post is deleted now

what a big stinking hypocrite !!! psy you deserve an award man !
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:36:58 PM

No.

It seems that you are 100% right. P4man posted a post in the GPUMAX "using your own account now. hehe" or something like that while replying to thiagocmc's post "First time @ GPUMax ever! Seems great!!" post is deleted now

I had replied to ThiagoCMC, saying we was already using GPUmax, just not with his account like 1 min after he posted that, but I deleted it because he might get offended. Tongue

The Bitcoinn ShitList site is user generated content. You are free to post a shitlist on who you want. If it gets merit or not will be left to commenters and to the facts. And ofcourse the target of any post there is free to defend himself and present any proof he deems worthy to clean his name.
bulanula

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:38:27 PM

No.

I had replied to ThiagoCMC, saying we was already using GPUmax, just not with his account like 1 min after he posted that, but I deleted it because he might get offended. Tongue

I am confused. You are also using P4man's "service" Huh How can I join Huh
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:42:44 PM

I don't even mine. Just saying that I replied to him to poke him and try to get a reaction, but figured it would be better not to do it, so I deleted the post. Are you sure it wasn't my post you saw? My reply was made 1 min after ThiagoCMC post and deleted less than 30 seconds after. If it was my reply you saw than you were lucky lol
bulanula

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:45:00 PM

I don't even mine. Just saying that I replied to him to poke him and try to get a reaction, but figured it would be better not to do it, so I deleted the post. Are you sure it wasn't my post you saw? My reply was made 1 min after ThiagoCMC post and deleted less than 30 seconds after. If it was my reply you saw than you were lucky lol

I did not see your reply I think.

I believe I saw P4man's reply. I also think Turbor is a sock puppet of P4man along with a lot of the other EU people pretending to buy FPGA all day and selling GPUs ( probably another hypocrite approach to lower GPU prices so he can get them cheaper just like the pool hopping hate because they are cutting into his side business ).

Sooner or later all the people on the forums will be unmasked as doing something dodgy as hell ...
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:46:37 PM

I believe I saw P4man's reply. I also think Turbor is a sock puppet of P4man along with a lot of the other EU people pretending to buy FPGA all day and selling GPUs ( probably another hypocrite approach to lower GPU prices so he can get them cheaper just like the pool hopping hate because they are cutting into his side business ).

Sooner or later all the people on the forums will be unmasked as doing something dodgy as hell ...
When you have lost, you resort to calling everyone and everything socks and scammers. Lame.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bulanula

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:48:35 PM

When you have lost, you resort to calling everyone and everything socks and scammers. Lame.

Lost what ? I am 90% sure that Turbor = P4man. You have to admit there are tons of sockies here on the forums. There was a user called "SockPuppet" even.

Lame ? You were probably in this scheme. I saw loads of "rj..." HEHE
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:50:17 PM

Lost what ? I am 90% sure that Turbor = P4man. You have to admit there are tons of sockies here on the forums. There was a user called "SockPuppet" even.

So now it's a scheme? And before, you thought it was a botnet? I dunno what your agenda is, but you seem to fear something. Are the voices in your head trying to get you?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:54:21 PM

Impressive sleuthing, psy.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:54:53 PM

QFT

And the JW, with capitals and everything, doesn't remind you of some other user? lol
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:56:18 PM

Its the 99% vs the 1% scheme, p4man is clearly part of the 1% club. Pitchfork time.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
bulanula

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:56:35 PM

QFT

And the JW, with capitals and everything, doesn't remind you of some other user? lol

Indeed JWU42 ! Damn do we have the screenies to prove it !? You sir are a genius !
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:59:42 PM

I am proud to have been mentioned as a potential customer of such a well designed system, but I must regretfully say that I have actually had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:00:43 AM

QFT

Indeed JWU42 ! Damn do we have the screenies to prove it !? You sir are a genius !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4755
https://i.imgur.com/bTEYr.png

Too bad I didn't save a full page screenshot when I had the chance. Going to try my browser cache!

I was meant to work for LE, but I hate laws and regulations Wink
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:09:29 AM

QFT

Too bad I didn't save a full page screenshot when I had the chance. Going to try my browser cache!

I dont follow, what does teh_poopetmaster have to do with JWU42 ? Unless you suspect the JW*** listing is him, I can safely say its not.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:25:51 AM

QFT

I dont follow, what does teh_poopetmaster have to do with JWU42 ? Unless you suspect the JW*** listing is him, I can safely say its not.

You can safely say whatever you want. If people will believe you is a whole other matter.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: