Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob Question  (Read 1677 times)
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:02:54 AM

Price varies because different exchanges have different amount of coins traded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:06:24 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:46:20 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

While the price on localbitcoins is 5-10% higher, the profit you can get from the arbitrage is lower due to the different types of fees.
Also, you probably won't get much business on localbitcoins until you have built a good trade history.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:48:08 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

While the price on localbitcoins is 5-10% higher, the profit you can get from the arbitrage is lower due to the different types of fees.
Also, you probably won't get much business on localbitcoins until you have built a good trade history.
lol wrong u must be a lbtc seller please respect what im saying and come up with a better explanation against me atleast. you dont believe in btc anyway based on your message you better sell low and buy high
Ilan123

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

The price can vary across many exchanges with localbitcoin buy and sell prices are set by the peers.

Claim over $20 in Crypto for downloading the Legion Network App https://register.legionnetwork.io/NpZ9mjo
Buziss

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:02:26 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

lol wrong u must be a lbtc seller please respect what im saying and come up with a better explanation against me atleast. you dont believe in btc anyway based on your message you better sell low and buy high

I was trying to be a localbitconis seller, but have no success. May be it was because of my location, or may be it was because of my trade history, or may be both.
But anyway I am not against you nor your plan, I am just trying to say it is not easy to be a successful localbitcoins seller (at least for me, I don't have the ability to do so).

And no, I do believe in bitcoin. I simply no longer try to earn bitcoin through selling on localbitcoins and buying on exchange.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:04:26 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

I was trying to be a localbitconis seller, but have no success. May be it was because of my location, or may be it was because of my trade history, or may be both.
But anyway I am not against you nor your plan, I am just trying to say it is not easy to be a successful seller (at least for me, I don't have the ability to do so).

And no, I do believe in bitcoin. I simply no longer try to earn bitcoin through selling on localbitcoins and buying on exchange.
U cant make profits on any exhange until u are a good trader so your point is moot
Buziss

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:11:16 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

But anyway I am not against you nor your plan, I am just trying to say it is not easy to be a successful seller (at least for me, I don't have the ability to do so).

U cant make profits on any exhange until u are a good trader so your point is moot

I was saying "won't get much business" rather than "won't get any profit".
I hope my points are clear now. Have a nice day. Smiley

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:15:05 AM

sell on lbtc buy btce

I was saying "won't get much business" rather than "won't get any profit".
I hope my points are clear now. Have a nice day. Smiley
im generalizing and ofcourse those that give up early wont make any profit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: