Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:53:43 PM

remember pump cloak?  here will be the same

Cloak was insider info with failed releases and delays.  These guys are releasing...  At least in the short term.  There is a bit of a difference.  Whether or not it will be pumped like Cloak is another story...

I just looked into cloak and realized it got up to 300k from sub 10k satoshis. Cloak apparently was all bluff with very little development along the way & here we are with Swift, continuous progress & new tech consistently.

At first I thought this coin might cap at around 100k, but now 250-300k may just be a matter of time. Here's to hoping!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:00:12 PM

Not sure if you're a sock puppet or not ... newbie accounts full of positive energy are a bit suspicious but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in terms of your actual existance.

All we have here is an Android wallet.  I'm sure it was chore to make, great code and all but so what? Why not just run the wallet on your desktop at home? Why carry it around with you? You can't actually use alts in a store in general unless you have Dogecoin on your person.

As for the rest of the tech, all I've seen is some well written pdfs that don't seem to actually say anything but do serve to make you feel good that smarter people are in-charge. I'm not the smartest but not stupid either (or at least not overly much).

The devs need to come on, tear that zemerovka to bits instead of just deleting him and explain things so that the retarded amongst us (me in that group) can follow.  Those suspicious buys are a red herring to those that know as well.  Maybe they needed to prime the pump a bit. Fair enough.  Been there done that.  Time to put that to an end.  Real investors see through it and won't come near.

Hey I never talk on these forums, but read all of them, I had to make a account for Bitswift, after reading all the anns out there for all of the alts/btc they all seem to be just coins, they offer nothing other then "holding value" which.... in most cases they seem to mostly go down in value, after reading some of the mods/white papers/ all of this ann, I don`t know what some of these people are going on about, I understand Bitswift is much more then most of you guys think, seems most of you are here just talking about the value of bitswift and how it keeps going up in value, of course it is going up, the dev is delivering on everything he has said, and well I for one could careless about the value but the technology itself is really important, that is what matters here, you are all fools, Stop acting like wanna be wolfs of wallstreet and open your own eyes, Bitswift is actually really cool, perhaps block chain technology is not for everyone, Satoshi Nakamoto would be proud of this, he is the reason I got into bitcoin, the links in the genesis block to stop banker elites from fucking us all is what got me interested, yet most of you cunts just care about how to make more fiat, sheep  Cry , The technology he produced to do so was revolutionary, It is a shame tho that Bitcoin is can bought up by the bankers, but when the fed dies, 1 bitswift = 1 bitswift, 1 btc = 1 btc, not some b.s. fiat fed scummy debt slave nodes. Take the time to read the whitepapers and understand what this really is, anyways Great work Bitswift, I believe this technology is going to wack even btc out of the water.  Please keep the updates coming as every time I read about a new mod I just get more and more excited.

p.s. the wallets work fast as hell, staking and already getting me some dust on my mobile and desktop, looking forward to the next update tonight!  Smiley
popcorn75

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:03:33 PM

remember pump cloak?  here will be the same

Cloak was insider info with failed releases and delays.  These guys are releasing...  At least in the short term.  There is a bit of a difference.  Whether or not it will be pumped like Cloak is another story...

I just looked into cloak and realized it got up to 300k from sub 10k satoshis. Cloak apparently was all bluff with very little development along the way & here we are with Swift, continuous progress & new tech consistently.

At first I thought this coin might cap at around 100k, but now 250-300k may just be a matter of time. Here's to hoping!

Remember my predictions... cause this is really what I think will happen, We will rise to 50k. Then we will get a release that will take us to 100k with one or two dumps along the way. Then is when the fun happens. There will be a jump from 100k to 200k followed by a massive dump to 130k. But then we will start a new slow climb up to 200k before new buy walls are set from there it depends on how serious the investors are in holding.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:06:35 PM

My heart is with you and I really really want to believe you but my gut tells me otherwise and I am going to listen to my gut. I don't care if it is going to 250k. I think day trading with small amounts to reduce the risk is the way to go from here. What is happening is not natural for a POS coin and added on top of that there is no adoption yet so there is no fundamentals supporting the higher price - just the hype and future promise. I see the sell side is more random now, but the buy side also looks suspicious the closer you look. Maybe Ill be proven wrong in this case.
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

My heart is with you and I really really want to believe you but my gut tells me otherwise and I am going to listen to my gut. I don't care if it is going to 250k. I think day trading with small amounts to reduce the risk is the way to go from here. What is happening is not natural for a POS coin and added on top of that there is no adoption yet so there is no fundamentals supporting the higher price - just the hype and future promise. I see the sell side is more random now, but the buy side also looks suspicious the closer you look. Maybe Ill be proven wrong in this case.

To each his own. I'm highly optimistic about this coin now after looking at other coins' cycles and realizing how far they got with so little. If something like CLOAK got to 300k+ satoshis on essentially nothing, then I really think Swift has serious potential. This is not speculation based on nothing, but based on evidence that the dev is consistently pushing out. You dont have to be as optimistic as I am when it comes to speculated future value (ATH), but you have to admit, this coin is just getting started and look where it's already at.

On top of that, I wouldn't be surprised if some recent GHOST investors already hopped into SWIFT to regain losses from GHOST scam. Hence, the recent buy orders from the sell to spike up the new ATH immediately after the scam was revealed.
BitSwiftLover

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:27:37 PM

Not sure if you're a sock puppet or not ... newbie accounts full of positive energy are a bit suspicious but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in terms of your actual existance.

All we have here is an Android wallet.  I'm sure it was chore to make, great code and all but so what? Why not just run the wallet on your desktop at home? Why carry it around with you? You can't actually use alts in a store in general unless you have Dogecoin on your person.

As for the rest of the tech, all I've seen is some well written pdfs that don't seem to actually say anything but do serve to make you feel good that smarter people are in-charge. I'm not the smartest but not stupid either (or at least not overly much).

The devs need to come on, tear that zemerovka to bits instead of just deleting him and explain things so that the retarded amongst us (me in that group) can follow.  Those suspicious buys are a red herring to those that know as well.  Maybe they needed to prime the pump a bit. Fair enough.  Been there done that.  Time to put that to an end.  Real investors see through it and won't come near.

Hey I never talk on these forums, but read all of them, I had to make a account for Bitswift, after reading all the anns out there for all of the alts/btc they all seem to be just coins, they offer nothing other then "holding value" which.... in most cases they seem to mostly go down in value, after reading some of the mods/white papers/ all of this ann, I don`t know what some of these people are going on about, I understand Bitswift is much more then most of you guys think, seems most of you are here just talking about the value of bitswift and how it keeps going up in value, of course it is going up, the dev is delivering on everything he has said, and well I for one could careless about the value but the technology itself is really important, that is what matters here, you are all fools, Stop acting like wanna be wolfs of wallstreet and open your own eyes, Bitswift is actually really cool, perhaps block chain technology is not for everyone, Satoshi Nakamoto would be proud of this, he is the reason I got into bitcoin, the links in the genesis block to stop banker elites from fucking us all is what got me interested, yet most of you cunts just care about how to make more fiat, sheep  Cry , The technology he produced to do so was revolutionary, It is a shame tho that Bitcoin is can bought up by the bankers, but when the fed dies, 1 bitswift = 1 bitswift, 1 btc = 1 btc, not some b.s. fiat fed scummy debt slave nodes. Take the time to read the whitepapers and understand what this really is, anyways Great work Bitswift, I believe this technology is going to wack even btc out of the water.  Please keep the updates coming as every time I read about a new mod I just get more and more excited.

p.s. the wallets work fast as hell, staking and already getting me some dust on my mobile and desktop, looking forward to the next update tonight!  Smiley

LOL, yah I saw people dropping there swift for pennies more then the ico, oh well guess they cannot read whitepapers their loss, 135% now more then ico , think it is a joke? why buy in the first place, move on to dogecoin or one of the 20 anon coins or one of the 20 commodity backed coins, they seems to be doing some pretty big new and interesting things. 

Just remember guys anytime someone fuds/bashes a coin they want you to sell, don`t fall for any twitter/forum shenanigans just take time and read what the actual dev is doing, read the post by him, and the whitepapers, email/msg him for questions about it.

flapman wait for more features then, look I kind of feel the same way but dev has delivered on everything said so far and yes he does seem to know what he is doing, I agree with you there (but remember you snooze you lose), I bet the first merchant will feel like the guy who sold that pizza, by the sounds of things he will even be able to spend in bitswift on stuff in the wallet itself.

most defiantly not a sheep/puppet, just a fanboy nerd, after reading/using things. I hope you are wrong because I see potential here not sure if you see what the dev is getting at here.

anyways cheer m8
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:32:51 PM

Honestly I wouldn't think it's someone trying to tank the whole market as much as it's someone playing margins if anything at all. Don't be surprised if it drops back down to around 24 after hitting 27-28. I'd play those margins all day long too if I knew they were coming. Really if the team keeps delivering at or near this rate you'd have to be an idiot to dump this cheap, whether you're controlling the market or not. The coin's not even half a week old, there's so much more potential. 30k is far from this coin's ceiling.

flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:03:22 PM

All we have here is an Android wallet.  I'm sure it was chore to make, great code and all but so what? Why not just run the wallet on your desktop at home? Why carry it around with you? You can't actually use alts in a store in general unless you have Dogecoin on your person.

The devs need to come on, tear that zemerovka to bits instead of just deleting him and explain things so that the retarded amongst us (me in that group) can follow.  Those suspicious buys are a red herring to those that know as well.  Maybe they needed to prime the pump a bit. Fair enough.  Been there done that.  Time to put that to an end.  Real investors see through it and won't come near.

Hey I never talk on these forums, but read all of them, I had to make a account for Bitswift, after reading all the anns out there for all of the alts/btc they all seem to be just coins, they offer nothing other then "holding value" which.... in most cases they seem to mostly go down in value, after reading some of the mods/white papers/ all of this ann, I don`t know what some of these people are going on about, I understand Bitswift is much more then most of you guys think, seems most of you are here just talking about the value of bitswift and how it keeps going up in value, of course it is going up, the dev is delivering on everything he has said, and well I for one could careless about the value but the technology itself is really important, that is what matters here, you are all fools, Stop acting like wanna be wolfs of wallstreet and open your own eyes, Bitswift is actually really cool, perhaps block chain technology is not for everyone, Satoshi Nakamoto would be proud of this, he is the reason I got into bitcoin, the links in the genesis block to stop banker elites from fucking us all is what got me interested, yet most of you cunts just care about how to make more fiat, sheep  Cry , The technology he produced to do so was revolutionary, It is a shame tho that Bitcoin is can bought up by the bankers, but when the fed dies, 1 bitswift = 1 bitswift, 1 btc = 1 btc, not some b.s. fiat fed scummy debt slave nodes. Take the time to read the whitepapers and understand what this really is, anyways Great work Bitswift, I believe this technology is going to wack even btc out of the water.  Please keep the updates coming as every time I read about a new mod I just get more and more excited.

p.s. the wallets work fast as hell, staking and already getting me some dust on my mobile and desktop, looking forward to the next update tonight!  Smiley

LOL, yah I saw people dropping there swift for pennies more then the ico, oh well guess they cannot read whitepapers their loss, 135% now more then ico , think it is a joke? why buy in the first place, move on to dogecoin or one of the 20 anon coins or one of the 20 commodity backed coins, they seems to be doing some pretty big new and interesting things.  

Just remember guys anytime someone fuds/bashes a coin they want you to sell, don`t fall for any twitter/forum shenanigans just take time and read what the actual dev is doing, read the post by him, and the whitepapers, email/msg him for questions about it.

flapman wait for more features then, look I kind of feel the same way but dev has delivered on everything said so far and yes he does seem to know what he is doing, I agree with you there (but remember you snooze you lose), I bet the first merchant will feel like the guy who sold that pizza, by the sounds of things he will even be able to spend in bitswift on stuff in the wallet itself.

most defiantly not a sheep/puppet, just a fanboy nerd, after reading/using things. I hope you are wrong because I see potential here not sure if you see what the dev is getting at here.

anyways cheer m8
[/quote]

Quite sorry to have cast doubt upon your corporeal existence. Thing to remember, not all FUD is FUD.  Most of it is.  99% of it is.  Then there's that 1% of activist whistleblower types out there who get a chub doing the right thing for the right thing's sake.  It does happen.  Rarely.  I'm wishing for a coin that comes out already doing what it claims it will do.  Only ones so far to do that are Craigscoin (fail) and Pandacoin (an up and comer).  (I know I pissed the alter admitting to the fact other alts exist.  Spank me.) I'm bloody sick of white papers full of grand promises and circular sentences full of happy talk.  In other start-ups, first they have the idea then they get the venture capital.  With alts, they go for the cash first and then set about trying to turn their white papers into reality.  Doesn't work very often. We'll see how this goes, still waiting to here someone in authority go on about that zemerovka fellow and the odd buys.  Altcoin people want to live a happy world where there aren't schemers and mafia sorts lurking about all the easy money.  Wish it were true.  
BitBear2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

Honestly I wouldn't think it's someone trying to tank the whole market as much as it's someone playing margins if anything at all. Don't be surprised if it drops back down to around 24 after hitting 27-28. I'd play those margins all day long too if I knew they were coming. Really if the team keeps delivering at or near this rate you'd have to be an idiot to dump this cheap, whether you're controlling the market or not. The coin's not even half a week old, there's so much more potential. 30k is far from this coin's ceiling.
30k definately is the beginning of the market of this coin. With this rate of development it will raise at leat to 100k in the next 2 weeks. Dont be fools to dump atm.
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:06:30 PM

Haha a 24 BTC buy order at 28k Cheesy
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:09:30 PM

i have yet to figure out what does this coin offers which nocoin has offered before?

no fud. fully serious. what is it?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

30K BOOOM
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:15:12 PM

i have yet to figure out what does this coin offers which nocoin has offered before?

no fud. fully serious. what is it?

For me at the moment, the combination of the very interesting white papers + the guys have started delivering from the get go. Other coins I have seen start with a wallet and then stop communicating for a long time and THEN release 1 whitepaper.  

These guys are basically saying that blockchain technology can enable a coin to operate similarly to a platform or operating system, and a descentralized one in fact, where each user downloads the app they want to work within the system.  That to me is simply refreshing from the old "anon this" "super anon that!".
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:16:41 PM

this uptrend does not look natural Undecided
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:19:22 PM

+1 Not natural at all Wink

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:20:09 PM

Set low buy orders...
Confirm01

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:21:13 PM

Must be big news incoming  Huh. Whales are always in time informed to buy, fasten you seatbelts we are ready for a launch.
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:22:47 PM

this is the chart from today to the ico. It seems pretty natural to me to be honest.
kenji

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:23:03 PM

i think this coin looks heavy manipulated, i Wouldn't buy it Undecided
jahl

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:24:13 PM

hmm guess i missed the boat on this one, the coin looks interesting
Just read the entire ANN, finally finished (ignoring 1 user quite early did help me get through it quicker)

going to keep a close eye on this one before i finally decide to invest Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: