Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:43:55 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 01:59:22 PM by sluppy

Hello BitSwift community,

I would like to inform you as http://www.ges.cz/en/ CEO that we agreed on accept BTC ( Bitcoin) in our e-shop.

Our company is always innovative ( for example we accept paypal till 2011).

You can also find us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/GESCZ/121548797891986.

Our annual income is 2M$ and net profit is 0,4M$. We expect a 10% increase in revenue this year.

What bothers us? 90% of profit comes from stone shops ( we have 6 of them : http://www.ges.cz/en/shops/) and 95%

buyers comes from CZE ( we want more foreign buyers). So we would like to attract more foreign buyers ability to pay BTC.

You can also buy all with 10% discount ( if you pay BTC). BTC button will be shown next friday " grant bitcoin opening day" ( we used

bitpay service)

We also agreed to accept another one crypto-coin if the community shows interest in the implementation of it´s coin.

We've been thinking about accept BitSwift ( due to technology) but we are afraid of several things :

1. only 1 week of existence

2. 60% coins owned by 1

3. controversial responses

4. not enough attention we need to reach our goal

to determine interest in the implementation and success with doing it in our shop, we´re opening donation road

to reach 10BTC ( 30000SWIFT) which ends at friday ( day of BTC, potencialy SWIFT, grand opening)

Once the goal is reached donation road will be closed and SWIFTbutton will be implemented ( at friday 17.10).

If you stand on the implementation swiftcoin in our store donate ( if 30000SWIFT not achieved all donations will be returned)

SWIFTdonation adress : bRQKDGA6jPSvd5btk4jPpLXCevXsvTZqV5

Small taste ( our shop in Prague) :

You sound new in the business. If I can give you advice, go for one of the following options as it will spread your risk:

1. For your e-shop consider www.coinpayments.net or www.bitpay.com
2. For your physical shop consider getting www.coinkite.com and then you can use terminals and people can use cards.

There are a few others payment platforms as well. Any coin worth their salt will get on the existing major e-platforms. If Swift is worth its salt it will also get onto those platforms eventually. This way you can spread your risk and do not have to worry about putting your eggs all in one basket and in the process you will address the list of concerns you mentioned.

Erm what about the must imported question, why the hell would we donate to you for accepting Swift? You should give us free swift for buying stuff in your store.

This is only a possibility. We do not accept BitSwift once road won´t be filled. Thisway we test interest of community in coin acceptance

So ur saying we pay you 5000 usd and "your" stores will accept Swift , meanwhile even If we where interrested we have 0 proof u actually reprisent those stores.
If u really wanted to do this properly it would go through the DEV and there would be ESCROW untill you prove what u say.
as for this appoarch .. ye sure ill post my address as well Donate me 5000 usd and ill give Swift users discounted spaceflight .....
ill post a couple of pictures of the nasa site , wont be hard to find .. Pay me!!! .
If u did reprisent those companys 5000 usd should be chumpchange to them.
Also ur asking for a HANDOUT , instead of giving the people that donate Credit on (not) your stores.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:20:10 PM

I was too late for SWIFT ICO, but there are everyday a few new coins that can give great results. Keep on going SWIFT.
Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:27:16 PM

lol i agree these people think bobsurplus ie fontas are the only ones with btc the real whales nobody knows who they are. alway dumping on friday kids need party money for the weekend  Smiley

That's exactly right.  Party money for the weekend.  This is expected.  Then we'll see a rise in price late Sunday into Monday.  Seems to happen every weekend.
GailSan

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:54:57 PM

Im almost frightened to post using my new account because Im a new member Undecided

Can someone explain staking to me. Im getting some small amounts of Swift sent to
my wallet. Is this anything to do with my 4000 Swift coins? Is it interest or something?

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:57:41 PM

Im almost frightened to post using my new account because Im a new member Undecided

Can someone explain staking to me. Im getting some small amounts of Swift sent to
my wallet. Is this anything to do with my 4000 Swift coins? Is it interest or something?

yes they stake when you keep them in your wallet. Wink
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:59:15 PM

To put it very simply, when you leave your wallet open for staking you are helping the network out. For doing that, the network rewards you with coins that are equivalent to anual interest based on the amount of coins you have.
Eastbay

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:27:56 PM

To put it very simply, when you leave your wallet open for staking you are helping the network out. For doing that, the network rewards you with coins that are equivalent to anual interest based on the amount of coins you have.

Yes POS is just like POW only difference is the "hashing power" instead of coming from MH's from a ASIC its calculated by the total amount of coins you have staking compared to the total amount of coins in the supply, and then the annual interest (say 10%) is divided between the staking wallets

Staking also pushes the blockchain foreward just like POW mining so it will help secure the BitSwift network the more spread out the staking coins are

you definitely dont want to have no one staking or else some asshat is going to hit us with a double-spend attack like what happened to NAVAJOCOIN, speaking of P.O.S. and im not talking about staking....

and dont worry about posting with a new account, i too have been around for about a year and often lurk wayyy more than i post
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:35:17 PM

Yes POS is just like POW only difference is the "hashing power" instead of coming from MH's from a ASIC its calculated by the total amount of coins you have staking compared to the total amount of coins in the supply, and then the annual interest (say 10%) is divided between the staking wallets

Staking also pushes the blockchain foreward just like POW mining so it will help secure the BitSwift network the more spread out the staking coins are

you definitely dont want to have no one staking or else some asshat is going to hit us with a double-spend attack like what happened to NAVAJOCOIN, speaking of P.O.S. and im not talking about staking....

and dont worry about posting with a new account, i too have been around for about a year and often lurk wayyy more than i post

Yeah, having our coins staking is the best way to secure the network. I have all my SWIFT staking right now and plan on having them staking for many months to come, since the Bitswift plan is long term.
Crypto-in-tha-blood

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

Yeah, having our coins staking is the best way to secure the network. I have all my SWIFT staking right now and plan on having them staking for many months to come, since the Bitswift plan is long term.

+1.  Same here.  All off the exchange.  Also for anyone that doesn't know, if you move SWIFT to your wallet, staking happens very quickly.  Within the first 8 hours.  That's a nice change compared to a lot of wallets out there.  I think for another one I'm invested in, it took nearly 2 weeks to get my first stake.  
PoopieLaxitive31

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:57:34 PM

Pump? This coin doesn't need a pump. Don't get me wrong. If it gets one that's great but it is solid on its own and it will value accordingly. BTW my swift are staking too.
GailSan

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:21:22 PM

Thanks for the help. Appreciated  Smiley
Ok so I do have to keep the wallet open to get my interest.
I wasnt sure about that. I do like free Swift  Grin
acejudas

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

Thanks for the help. Appreciated  Smiley
Ok so I do have to keep the wallet open to get my interest.
I wasnt sure about that. I do like free Swift  Grin

Staking is awesome. None of my BitSwift is on the exchange, haven't been since day 1.  Holding my coins here to secure the network for months and years to come. BitSwift for the win.
notmasterchief

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:04:00 PM

Hey I'm new here.  I think the devs are doing an awesome job and I want to pick up a few.  I want to get a bunch.  I saw the post below.  What's the deal with that?

I need some answers to this not just deletions and snide remarks... The devs need to say why this is bullshit, like where the real offices are, etc.  Just deleting it shows they're scared or something.  Did any of you guys ever watch t(he non-naked chick parts) of Wolf of Wall Street? This stuff is just wierd enough to be possible.  I'm keeping this on "quote" till I get some answers.  

Posted this yesteday, got deleted.  Boys in the back had us push some buttons; one of the Romanian's daughter's wants one of those new Fiats. Done.  Going to push some pretend buys out, push it up.  They've got another pdf whitepaper ready to go.  Another guy's daughter wants a trip to Tahiti for X-mas. 

I am sorry; I work on the boiler room team for this coin.

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-That's why I'm a newbie account, that I and I don't want my legs broken.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting
happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and
dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're
gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting
serious about getting some cash.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-But the more I understand the more I dislike this; it is one thing
to talk money away from stupid retirees, lonely fat chicks with cats, etc. and another to steal
kids college funds

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Bitswift.  When they come out
of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps
later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can
absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if
there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-You all do realize the only thing this coin has released is an Android Wallet, a pretty pdf
white paper and that bizarre technobabble thing from yesterday? They had a marketing guy in
here for that; his job was to use as many buzz words as possible while saying nothing.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo.
Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Swift goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that. 

-We had to reduce the Taylor Swift stuff because her lawyer's found us and laid down the law. People still sneak them in.

-We've always got to refer the coin as "a bunch", "a few", "them", never as "it" or "coin" or "money".

-Put in a pic of our offices in beautiful downtown Poughkeepsie New York.

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

Hey I'm new here.  I think the devs are doing an awesome job and I want to pick up a few.  I want to get a bunch.  I saw the post below.  What's the deal with that?

Please don't repost the troll garbage...  It's just that...  Garbage

coinminer2424

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:21:19 PM

How many swift do you get per day with your 4000 staked? Or, if anyone else can help, how many swift do get per day with a given amount of stake?
notmasterchief

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:23:49 PM

Sorry! Looks like price is flying up.  I knew I was smart to feel good about this coin.

Please don't repost the troll garbage...  It's just that...  Garbage
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:20:29 PM

Sorry! Looks like price is flying up.  I knew I was smart to feel good about this coin.

Flying up ? what coin are u watching u must be in the wrong thread pall.
Its been on steady decline since 40k ,(im not complaining just keeping it real).

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:24:21 PM

It's really unfortunate this thread has turned into nothing but a bunch of shill accounts with 10 or less posts...

Honestly, I was expecting more.  Pull it together guys, you don't need shills if you have some real innovation.

Don't trust any exchange!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

It's really unfortunate this thread has turned into nothing but a bunch of shill accounts with 10 or less posts...

Honestly, I was expecting more.  Pull it together guys, you don't need shills if you have some real innovation.

yes starting to look more and more like that "Fud" post about hired posters wasnt to far off.

diostrong

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:40:46 PM

Dont dump people!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: