Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Business Startup Ideas  (Read 3939 times)
wobber (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

If you have any idea of starting a small bitcoin business but lack finances or expertise to build it, post its and let's discuss. Maybe we can start something.

Profit and work is split 50-50.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 12:40:12 PM

Bitcoin Android application programming site with automated orders.

I've got the Java knowledge but I'm clueless with PHP.

If you think it's a good idea, I'll formally pitch my idea to you in a PM.

wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

You mean like an exchange??

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:51:18 PM

Currently i am operating a gaming / crypto forum (IPB) however, I noticed that there are pieces of software that I wanted to purchase, one being IP Nexus and the other being IP Download, with both and a crypto gateway, I could basically open up a digital/crypto marketplace. The total cost would be around $200ish mark and I am willing to let you keep 100% of the profits until you double your initial investment (We can probably sell exclusive advertisements within the marketplace). ~ Afterwards, I will probably make the whole marketplace free or as close to free as possible. I figured it something we can talk about, if not, i will probably implement all myself after my next Adsense payment.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:02:23 AM

I'm working out a way to make a musician's hub based on bitcoin.
Like a production label centered on Bitcoin, but I don't code in PHP nor do I have that big a finance

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:45:21 AM

Just a simple suggestion. A site to 'kickstart' bitcoin related business; what you are doing now. Just like kickstarter or indiegogo.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
SirLolicon

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:46:24 AM

Just a simple suggestion. A site to 'kickstart' bitcoin related business; what you are doing now. Just like kickstarter or indiegogo.

There already is bitcoinstarter.com Smiley
Though no one really gets funded there. Honestly I believe the typical bitcoin users are too paranoid
and profit-hungry to actually fund as much as others do like in Indiegogo or Kickstarter

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 09:59:48 AM

You mean like an exchange??
More of a service website. Registers orders, takes details, receives payment, then notifies me of the new order for me to begin programming.

DinaErfan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:14:32 AM

I have a friend who started trading throw  a trading company and made some profit , is it a profitable  activaty or a risqy ?
wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:12:14 AM

Currently i am operating a gaming / crypto forum (IPB) however, I noticed that there are pieces of software that I wanted to purchase, one being IP Nexus and the other being IP Download, with both and a crypto gateway, I could basically open up a digital/crypto marketplace. The total cost would be around $200ish mark and I am willing to let you keep 100% of the profits until you double your initial investment (We can probably sell exclusive advertisements within the marketplace). ~ Afterwards, I will probably make the whole marketplace free or as close to free as possible. I figured it something we can talk about, if not, i will probably implement all myself after my next Adsense payment.

This is nice. I do want profits but more importantly I want to work on something. What can we (I) do to improve afterwards?

SirLolicon

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:41:04 AM

This is nice. I do want profits but more importantly I want to work on something. What can we (I) do to improve afterwards?

You can help in my project if you want something to do + a profit  Grin  Grin  Grin

Soupulou

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:42:42 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 12:26:53 PM by Soupulou

I have a friend who started trading throw  a trading company and made some profit , is it a profitable  activaty or a risqy ?

if i understood it correctly you can buy at www.bitstamp.net and sell at www.portbitcoin.com with profit.

• Current situation for buying 1 btc:
    price at www.bitstamp.net : $318.93
    fee: 0.44% = $1.7
    total: $317.23

• Current situation for selling1 btc:
    price at www.portbitcoin.com : $328.95
    fee: $1
    bonus code BITRIP293 boost: 5% = $16.4
    total: $342.35

Total profit = $25.12

I believe i did the right math. This seems to be a good way to start trading with profit.

DinaErfan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:45:53 AM

Thanks for your reply ,after how many days of purchase do i receive the bitcoins in my account so im able to sell.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:06:24 PM

I have a friend who started trading throw  a trading company and made some profit , is it a profitable  activaty or a risqy ?

if i understood it correctly you can buy at www.bitstamp.net and sell at www.portbitcoin.com with profit.

• Current situation for buying 1 btc:
    price at www.bitstamp.net : $318.93
    fee: 0.44% = $1.7
    total: $317.23

• Current situation for selling1 btc:
    price at www.portbitcoin.com : $328.95
    fee: $1
    bonus code BITRIP293 boost: 5% = $16.4
    total: $342.35

Total profit = $25.12

I believe i did the right math. This seems to be a good way to start trading with profit.

sounds good. did you try it?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:04:12 PM

If you think it's a good idea, I'll formally pitch my idea to you in a PM.

If u know JSP, it would not take more than a week to have a moderate PHP knowledge.

doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:30:59 PM

Im working on a product.  Tech side is done, but always some room for improvement (Linux and PHP).  Will need help on the distribution, sales and funding side (not too much).  Ill PM.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:53:13 PM

I'm working out a way to make a musician's hub based on bitcoin.
Like a production label centered on Bitcoin, but I don't code in PHP nor do I have that big a finance

https://libertymusicstore.net
http://bittracks.com

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

http://beatpals.com - Need about $10k - I can PM you if your interested.
wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:54:42 AM

http://beatpals.com - Need about $10k - I can PM you if your interested.

It's a little too much for me right now. I mean, risk is kind high to pump that much money without meeting the owner. I have no idea if we can make contracts and anything, so I'm looking for trust and small amounts.

wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:55:55 AM

Im working on a product.  Tech side is done, but always some room for improvement (Linux and PHP).  Will need help on the distribution, sales and funding side (not too much).  Ill PM.

I can do sysadmin work for peanuts and references. Very important aspect as I want to fill my resume with bitcoin-related jobs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: