Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ...........................  (Read 44602 times)
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:03:16 PM

hempcoin aka Thc it die by tomorrow going to be delist from bittrex.

Ok thank you!  

I will have a look on it.

@AZ890:

After watch it, Considering vol on bittrex of Oct 20 > 1 BTC + Vol. of today 0.74771664 BTC, I think that it will survive on bittrex a little more of time as perhaps it has been doing for a long time.

However Looks that dev left the coin long time ago.
It barely has been surviving since long time ago on bittrex, But without dev it is a wing boat drifting.
No website, Only a block explorer dont official working.

For now, I could add it to useless coin at least, However it is right on the border of alive or dead and so it has been for more than a year, In the other hand, What I should do is list it on waiting for an answer on such case it would be a faster way to define their status. Anyway either option must help more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:13:16 PM

The Hempcoin (THC)   Added to:   Useless Coins 
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:52:18 PM

BITCASH(BCSH)  Added to Died Coin removed from Waiting for an answer.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:54:25 AM

@MbccompanyX

CAPTcoin(CAPT) thread had an announcement of the dev Equamobi Today and I'm glad of have it on Special cases*Not dead yet completely because I was waiting news of Equamobi. This is an example of a good Dev where he explain how he did his best and he learned a lot while doing it but it has caused him only losses which he can't keep any longer.

So we will wait of news further about if somedody will do an takeover.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:26:07 PM

@MbccompanyX

CAPTcoin(CAPT) thread had an announcement of the dev Equamobi Today and I'm glad of have it on Special cases*Not dead yet completely because I was waiting news of Equamobi. This is an example of a good Dev where he explain how he did his best and he learned a lot while doing it but it has caused him only losses which he can't keep any longer.

Yeah i noticed what the dev wrote on his discussions, still... seems that i didn't got any answer about my issue (But because isn't on coinmarketcap or at least i think so i don't care about the coin)

P.s. you know that all those breaks doesn't help the list at all? In the past there were daily updates now are getting so and so to blocks of updates each 2-3 days

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:56:21 PM

@MbccompanyX

Yeah i noticed what the dev wrote on his discussions, still... seems that i didn't got any answer about my issue (But because isn't on coinmarketcap or at least i think so i don't care about the coin)

P.s. you know that all those breaks doesn't help the list at all? In the past there were daily updates now are getting so and so to blocks of updates each 2-3 days

Adopt the pace of nature; her secret is patience.  Wink
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:23:30 PM

LIQUID (ETHEREUM FORK)         Added to  Died coins list.   
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:06:49 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 11:52:38 PM by bit1

Elacoin(ELC)     Added to  Useless Coins . Listed on Coinmarketcap with only 10 BTC, Has been on bottom since 1.5 years ago. If there are not action soon I will could move it to Waiting for an answer  and finally to declare this dead, We will see.

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:52:20 PM

LeproCoins(LPC)         Added to  Died coins list. 
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:00:58 AM

@MbccompanyX

Well if you say so, in the meanwhile the troll of AeroMe (X1235) seems it calmed down and about my full sync... well maybe before next monday i can try BowsCoin if BlueCoin continues as is going the sync (Even if i think i need at least an Hard Disk of 500Gb for all the coins.... BitCoin srs need to stay with the 1MB limit or is a problem)

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:03:02 PM

@MbccompanyX

Adopt the pace of nature; her secret is patience.  Wink

Well if you say so, in the meanwhile the troll of AeroMe (X1235) seems it calmed down and about my full sync... well maybe before next monday i can try BowsCoin if BlueCoin continues as is going the sync (Even if i think i need at least an Hard Disk of 500Gb for all the coins.... BitCoin srs need to stay with the 1MB limit or is a problem)

OK,

Please be careful especially with new coins, As probably you known there are  malware very sophisticated too, Possibly undetected yet.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:04:50 PM

@MbccompanyX

OK,

Please be careful especially with new coins, As probably you known there are  malware very sofisticated too, Possibly undetected yet.

IDK how new is BowsCoin, think i'm still following coinmarketcap list (most likely outdated and who knows which coins i will skip for error)

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:32:11 PM

IDK how new is BowsCoin, think i'm still following coinmarketcap list (most likely outdated and who knows which coins i will skip for error)

On crypto is difficult see a thing updated completely  Cheesy  , But from my point of view coinmarketcap should not have so many coins listed because this is considered a icon for many peoples, There will certainly people who do not use it to make decisions but I can almost assure that the greatest number of people still use this, And if they want keep on the top eventually will need redefine the list and restrict a bit more to list new coins.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:38:00 PM

Anyway i almost forgot, add SpookyCoin to the dead list (The dev disappeared during the ICO/IPO that was even with an escrow)

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:43:57 PM

Anyway i almost forgot, add SpookyCoin to the dead list (The dev disappeared during the ICO/IPO that was even with an escrow)

I will do thank you,

By the way:

Dont forget visit the section THE MOST RELEVANT COINS based on coinmarketcap These can help you on select certains blockchains

Or visit this thread under construction yet:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205172.0       TOP 42 blockchains

MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:46:29 PM

I will do thank you,

By the way:

Dont forget visit the section THE MOST RELEVANT COINS based on coinmarketcap These can help you on select certains blockchains

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205172.0       TOP 42 blockchains

I will do it of course and anyway i suppose we need to divide the coins that died because scam from the coins that died because both dev and community refused to support the coin

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:48:06 PM

I remember to the community that this thread have a special section (Only give click on any) on the Top:

--------------------->SPECIAL SECTION<---------------------

•Waiting  for an answer.
•Looks died.
•Special cases.
•Useless Coins.
•Not approved Coins.
•Coins replaced by a new coin,or merged coins.
•Coins that could change its name.
•Others Coins alives
•THE MOST RELEVANT COINS
•COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015.
• The burlesque coin section.          <------------------------------- Grin THESE IS A FUNNY SECTION  Grin
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:53:20 PM

I will do thank you,

By the way:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205172.0       TOP 42 blockchains

I will do it of course and anyway i suppose we need to divide the coins that died because scam from the coins that died because both dev and community refused to support the coin

To new coins launched and  dead  already please visit •COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015.  on Special Section and seek red color coins = dead  coins,  Or use a summary 2nd. Indicator(DC2) showing the total                 Wink
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:59:55 PM

Anyway i was watching the Sec. Thread and i'm surprised that on this month there were less new coins then last month (Maybe School/University takes away scammers or dev that doesn't know how to do hello world and use pre configured files for make a new coin?) anyway i don't know if you heard it but Clickcoin maybe will get a takeover

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:13:12 PM

I don't think that somebody will do a takeover of a coin that have only less of 2 months, but anyway i hope you will be lucky to find somebody for this job

Anyway i was watching the Sec. Thread and i'm surprised that on this month there were less new coins then last month (Maybe School/University takes away scammers or dev that doesn't know how to do hello world and use pre configured files for make a new coin?) anyway i don't know if you heard it but Clickcoin maybe will get a takeover

I didn`t know, But anyway I quoted your answer because its true about Clickcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: