Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits  (Read 113050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:55:11 PM

I had some issues with the wallet but MarkLyford sorted it instant on Skype so im all good.

glad to help mate. we are in it for the long haul Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

hey folks,

in case anyone is interested and want to see we are real and serious I shot a quick video of our offices in the UK here:

http://banxcapital.com/banx-capital-office-mark-lyford/

If anyone is in the UK and wants to meet up with us we are very open to visitors Smiley

Cheers

Mark
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:13:39 PM

To save people to much time in googling all about me and Banx Capital (feel free to do so though) I thought I would include a link to my book released last year. It tells you everything (good and bad, its a very honest book, too honest some would say) about me and my past. I have always been totally open and honest no matter what and we want to be a company that anyone getting involved with knows everything about. As the founder of Banx Capital its of upmost importance to me.

So here is the link to download my book if anyone is interested: http://rebelentrepreneurbook.s3.amazonaws.com/Mark_Lyford_Rebel_Entrepreneur.pdf

It's for sale on Amazon too if anyone wants to actually buy it Wink

Regards

Mark
bitsat alien

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:07:36 AM

I look forward, ipo escrow ?
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 01:10:56 AM

At the moment you can buy our shares on http://banx.io other exchanges will be listing us soon.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Cheers

Mark
bitsat alien

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:04:05 AM

At the moment you can buy our shares on http://banx.io other exchanges will be listing us soon.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Cheers

Mark

ok I look for this . thanks
Cactipsi

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:21:42 AM

I would just like to say that i have been talking to Mark for a week or so now about various things, and he is very nice, and more importantly genuine, I had a few issues which once brought up where dealt with in a very professional manor and with a personal touch, i for one am looking forward to the future of BANX and the possibilities it holds. The team he has working on this have more than enough experience to take this boat where we want it to go and i encourage everyone to jump on before its sailed, if you have a look a the sheer amount of features/services and then take into mind that it is a share and not a coin, so selling is not even needed to profit, and then compare that other coins coming out with no features, no services, no idea what its for or who would use it, basic clones of the bitcoin chain, some 17 year old wrote with a ridiculous premine in the hope they will get rich when people start using it, I mean lets be fair here with our expectations, is Banx going to rocket to bitcoin status in a month, no, but it has a hell of alot better chance (of achieving the very sustainable goal they have outlined in detail) than alot of other options available right now and with this many services open now, how long before someone suggests something and boom we have a new service or feture cause these guys will actually listen to us

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:09:08 AM

Can you brief this coin, the whitepapre is damn long.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:25:53 AM

You spelled white paper wrong.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:41:28 AM

Hi there, I am preparing an introduction video outlining our plan, I will post it here as soon as its done Smiley
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:43:24 AM

I would just like to say that i have been talking to Mark for a week or so now about various things, and he is very nice, and more importantly genuine, I had a few issues which once brought up where dealt with in a very professional manor and with a personal touch, i for one am looking forward to the future of BANX and the possibilities it holds. The team he has working on this have more than enough experience to take this boat where we want it to go and i encourage everyone to jump on before its sailed, if you have a look a the sheer amount of features/services and then take into mind that it is a share and not a coin, so selling is not even needed to profit, and then compare that other coins coming out with no features, no services, no idea what its for or who would use it, basic clones of the bitcoin chain, some 17 year old wrote with a ridiculous premine in the hope they will get rich when people start using it, I mean lets be fair here with our expectations, is Banx going to rocket to bitcoin status in a month, no, but it has a hell of alot better chance (of achieving the very sustainable goal they have outlined in detail) than alot of other options available right now and with this many services open now, how long before someone suggests something and boom we have a new service or feture cause these guys will actually listen to us

Many thanks for the comments. Yes we are realistic in our objectives and goals. And with investors help we will achieve those goals and grow as the technology adapts.

Regards

Mark
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:48:52 AM

Is the IPO open?
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:01:22 AM

Is the IPO open?

Yes check out http://banxshares.com and shares are being sold on http://banx.io too.

If you need anything else just let us know
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:00:59 PM

I'm glad I took the time to come over and see you Mark to discuss this face to face, thanks for seeing me at such short notice.

This is the most excited I've been about a crypto investment since I started with Bitcoin only a short (but long!) year or so ago.

Those interested in Banx, please do contact Mark and his team.  They have an address, a phone number, and even faces!
Doubts you may have about this opportunity will soon be dispelled.

I'm really relishing being part of a company that will hopefully do some great things within the cryptosphere, and I also feel like any suggestions/feedback we as investors may make, will actually be listened to and taken on board.

Thanks again, can't wait to discuss this with friends and family whilst the opportunity still exists at this price !! Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:24:48 PM

Hi Mark,

I just added you on Skype.
jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:04:02 PM

Hey guys 

I just wanted to share my experience with Banx along with the entire Banx team.

First off im just getting into mining , I started mining by being involved with a Boinc distributed computing project that used the asic devices. A little over a month ago I decided to try mining bitcoins and other various altcoins, and I’ve always been on the hunt for new coins to mine and then I came across banx shares one day.

I was one of the lucky few who got on on the banx mining very early. Before I started mining I did alot of searching around on banx and then Mark Lyford before deciding to move my miners over to Banx shares.

Eventually I ended up investing about .09 to 1.1 btc into rentals for hash power directed at the Banx shares. In the end when mining ended I had turned my investment into about 7 btc.

Now I only cashed in about half of the shares 3.5 and im holding onto the other half.

Along the way there we some issues and I got nervous but I was actually able to get a hold of mark and others from the banx team, and those issues and bugs on the exchange were quickly fixed. along with that I had tons of questions about the company itself , and its plans which Mark was glad to answer. He took time to talk to me and others on skype about any questions concerns or feedback we had.

I for one will be investing more into this company and shares. You can’t argue with 7 fold increase in a week and their plans seem solid and very realistic. 

MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

I'm glad I took the time to come over and see you Mark to discuss this face to face, thanks for seeing me at such short notice.

This is the most excited I've been about a crypto investment since I started with Bitcoin only a short (but long!) year or so ago.

Those interested in Banx, please do contact Mark and his team.  They have an address, a phone number, and even faces!
Doubts you may have about this opportunity will soon be dispelled.

I'm really relishing being part of a company that will hopefully do some great things within the cryptosphere, and I also feel like any suggestions/feedback we as investors may make, will actually be listened to and taken on board.

Thanks again, can't wait to discuss this with friends and family whilst the opportunity still exists at this price !! Smiley

It was a pleasure. keep in touch and lets see where we are at this time next month Smiley
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

Hi Mark,

I just added you on Skype.

speak soon
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:17:45 PM

Hey guys 

I just wanted to share my experience with Banx along with the entire Banx team.

First off im just getting into mining , I started mining by being involved with a Boinc distributed computing project that used the asic devices. A little over a month ago I decided to try mining bitcoins and other various altcoins, and I’ve always been on the hunt for new coins to mine and then I came across banx shares one day.

I was one of the lucky few who got on on the banx mining very early. Before I started mining I did alot of searching around on banx and then Mark Lyford before deciding to move my miners over to Banx shares.

Eventually I ended up investing about .09 to 1.1 btc into rentals for hash power directed at the Banx shares. In the end when mining ended I had turned my investment into about 7 btc.

Now I only cashed in about half of the shares 3.5 and im holding onto the other half.

Along the way there we some issues and I got nervous but I was actually able to get a hold of mark and others from the banx team, and those issues and bugs on the exchange were quickly fixed. along with that I had tons of questions about the company itself , and its plans which Mark was glad to answer. He took time to talk to me and others on skype about any questions concerns or feedback we had.

I for one will be investing more into this company and shares. You can’t argue with 7 fold increase in a week and their plans seem solid and very realistic. 

Glad to be of help mate.
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:34:26 PM

32,000 websites???
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: