Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits  (Read 113050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:24:16 AM

your a real funny guy.. Our new public wallet is currently being finished up

Link please, so we can update and let our customers make withdrawals of their BANX from c-cex!

as u were made aware those shares u hold in the exchange wallet arent compatible with the new wallet.
had u notified/informed ur users when u were told about it way in advance those shares would have been withdrawn and put on banx.io and then credited to the new wallet, but u failed to do so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cactipsi

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:55:44 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 09:11:10 AM by Cactipsi

You where told, you where given more than adequate warning, and actions where only taken once we were sure you had the information you needed, dont come in here demanding things like you are someone, you have been nothing but trouble ever since you approached Banx, you and your whole concept of 'what crypto is' is wrong, you dont decide what crypto is or what it does, all you wanna do is have everything bend to your will and work to fill your pockets with bitcoin at others peoples expense, you are one user not the crypto jesus just grow up, the games over and Banx wants nothing to do with you ever again, you and your pathetic methods of operation have left a sour taste in not only ours, but the greater of the crypto communities mouths, if you wanna play games buddy we arent interested, all the converstations have been logged and kept track of, people can make up there own minds, how hard you wanna push mate?
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:27:59 AM

Link please, so we can update and let our customers make withdrawals of their BANX from c-cex!

as u were made aware those shares u hold in the exchange wallet arent compatible with the new wallet.
had u notified/informed ur users when u were told about it way in advance those shares would have been withdrawn and put on banx.io and then credited to the new wallet, but u failed to do so

Then why don't we make a swap like any other coins dev do with us when they change wallet chain? We do it free of charge. Isn't it fair to users bought their banx on c-cex?
I will send You wallet.dat and You will send new coins for them.

DeckardKain

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:37:12 AM

I've never heard anything about this, but it sounds nice and I will be watching. Sounds promising.
jstew

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:40:04 AM

Then why don't we make a swap like any other coins dev do with us when they change wallet chain? We do it free of charge. Isn't it fair to users bought their banx on c-cex?

why should they have to cover for your fuckup?

shall i quote ur statement form earlier were u said u didnt feel the shares would be invalid, and therefore didnt notify ur users
jstew

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:48:38 AM

You will probably say - we did not inform our customers about "invalidity" of banx funds they bought after certain date? No, because I don't
think they invalid.
and there it is
Cactipsi

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:56:58 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 10:08:47 AM by Cactipsi

I could not have said it better myself, where is the clapping hand emoticon,

so that being said, would you now like to explain that comment and your actions, im sure by this point everyone is starting to see the situation, they led you to water, you chose not to drink, and in turn let others miss out aswell, and now you are chucking a hissy fit because you have not gotten your way, and you want to scapegoat Banx to save your own hide, please enlighten us all friend as to what is going through your head, cause i for one am not seeing any rationality here

And yes, Banx is saying you did not inform your users about the situation regarding the purchase of shares from your exchange from a certain date, and it doesnt matter what you think unfortunately, you run the c-cex exchange, not Banx shares, so next time you are told something, pay attention, people are not speaking for there health
bigmanintown

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:48:39 AM

You were given plenty of notice to inform your users of the hard fork. You believed that would mean the shares held on your exchange would still be valid even though we told you they wouldn't be.

You refused to inform your users and now you are coming crying to us...

This is not our problem to fix it is yours! Any legitimate users are welcome to come and speak to us and we will help them out but I'm pretty sure that most of the shars that are for sale on C-CEX are actually owned by you guys and not your users!

We are done dealing with you and we are not the only ones that have had a bad experience in dealing with you. The word is getting out that you are less than fair when it comes to business!

bigmanintown

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:10:57 AM

I've never heard anything about this, but it sounds nice and I will be watching. Sounds promising.

Feel free to get in touch with any of us if you want any more information on what we are doing! We are here to help Smiley
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:13:42 AM

why should they have to cover for your fuckup?

shall i quote ur statement form earlier were u said u didnt feel the shares would be invalid, and therefore didnt notify ur users

There is no fuckup from our side. We just offered free coin swap for users legaly purchased original banx at c-cex. If You don't want to do it - it is only scam from Your side. Not ours.
Is this right source for new wallet? https://github.com/Banx-Capital/Banx I can see it was last modified 3 months ago.

bigmanintown

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:43:23 AM

There is no fuckup from our side. We just offered free coin swap for users legaly purchased original banx at c-cex. If You don't want to do it - it is only scam from Your side. Not ours.
Is this right source for new wallet? https://github.com/Banx-Capital/Banx I can see it was last modified 3 months ago.

If users of your exchange had been notified by you like we told you to this would not have been a problem. But you have let down your users. I have said that any people that have legitimately bought shares on your exchange can get in touch with us and we will work with them. The only reason you want a coin swap is because you have shares yourself that you want to get rid of! We will not be helping you guys out!

That is not the latest wallet as the latest wallet isn't public yet. There will be no coin swap with your exchange but your users can get in touch with us.

We are done dealing with you guys as you just cannot keep your word. We have tried working with you but you keep changing your position, then ignore us. Then when things don't go your way you come running back to use complaining that it is our fault that you failed to notify your users! Make an announcement that your users can get in touch with us if they are holding BANX Shares and then remove them from your exchange. We are done dealing with you and your team of halfwits that have no idea how to handle themselves in a business situation!
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:44:57 PM

At this point, it seems like there's an utter lack of professionalism on both sides. I'm just now catching up on this thread, having not been involved much with Banx since its early days and launch on Multipool.us. Pretty shocking to see how two organizations are communicating with each other when clearly, there's a host of underlying issues, and rather than working towards a resolution, there's just a bunch of "WE TOLD YOU SO" and "No, it's YOUR fault."

What exactly are you folks trying to accomplish? If BANX is done with C-Cex, then be done. Just be done. If there's a problem outstanding with shares, then everyone needs to sack up and be big boys for a minute, and sort it out. People obviously have real money invested in this venture...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
bigmanintown

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:06:39 PM

At this point, it seems like there's an utter lack of professionalism on both sides. I'm just now catching up on this thread, having not been involved much with Banx since its early days and launch on Multipool.us. Pretty shocking to see how two organizations are communicating with each other when clearly, there's a host of underlying issues, and rather than working towards a resolution, there's just a bunch of "WE TOLD YOU SO" and "No, it's YOUR fault."

What exactly are you folks trying to accomplish? If BANX is done with C-Cex, then be done. Just be done. If there's a problem outstanding with shares, then everyone needs to sack up and be big boys for a minute, and sort it out. People obviously have real money invested in this venture...

Banx are done with C-CEX but if we just sat back and ignored their comments in here it wouldn't reflect very well on us either. We have to respond to their pettiness unfortunately. We have said that their users that bought legitimate shares can get in touch with us to get things squared away but C-CEX have nothing to do with BANX anymore. They just keep coming back here and flaming us.

Our suspicions are that the only shares left on there are their own shares and that is why they are trying to work out another solution because they know they are in the wrong and we won't be helping them!

Their users however have been wronged by them so we have to help them out where we can.
Cactipsi

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:44:31 PM

C-cex are coming in here in an attempt to discredit us, why on earth would we remain silent, when they are a bunch of scamming fudsters, you will have to excuse me if i do not appear as proffesional as the rest, but i am a share holder, and i am tired of these clowns screwing around with my investment. Its all one big game for them, we gave them all the info they needed, and they not only ignored Banx, but had the hide to argue about who was right, and here we are now, exactly where i knew we would end up, with these assholes pulling this, obviously the shares are invalid mate, cause you cant do shit with them now, do you get that, that is why we contacted you last month about this and you assured us you would inform your users, what, i am supposed to come over and live in your little troll box to do your job for you, is that what you are saying. How are we liable for your inaction, we have no authority over you, you dont work for us, we can not be held accountable for anything you do or dont do mate, we are covered, you are fully liable, which is why you are in here having a hissy fit, we are not paying for your mistakes.

You need to go away now, we are not dealing with you anymore and your pushing this thread to a place it hasnt been yet, moderation, we dont want to hear from you again, tell your users to get in touch with us, and go away please, end of story
spinladen

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:06:38 PM

well, i had shares on cex and couldnt tell you the exact amounts anymore because we users have no access to any of those balances or the ability to extract banx from there....so...rock and a hard place.Best I can do is give you guys my lowball word of mouth guestimate and hoope the pity god looks kindly on us users caught in the middle.
nexter

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:47:47 PM

well, i had shares on cex and couldnt tell you the exact amounts anymore because we users have no access to any of those balances or the ability to extract banx from there....so...rock and a hard place.Best I can do is give you guys my lowball word of mouth guestimate and hoope the pity god looks kindly on us users caught in the middle.

you are at least able to copy & screen capture your purchase history if you already haven't sent that through pm
Cactipsi

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:03:48 AM

Yep, old mate hit it on the head, there is a million ways for any legitimate user to show us the info needed, it is not the intention for any actual investors to miss out, and we are more than happy to help you find a way to show us, and help find the proof you need, do not fear if you are not tech minded, Banx will take care of you, its not fair what they have done to there users, and we at Banx, would never stoop so low, if you are a real investor please get in touch with us, we wont let you go without  Smiley
Kisokos

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:14:52 PM

I have several addresses in banx.io,  the very first address banx.io gave me is: bbUiSaH4t4APta6S8NEmkbDeqaNA8UDSi3
I have a transaction: 77603d46371d0136433f99ae87f1e2abff8d581b59f4448dd56dc8628e1d4d73 at 2014-11-25 15:26:11   (5 days ago, before the deadline)
which still does not show on my banx balance today.
I have sent a pm to bigmanintown about this before, but haven't heard anything further the past 2 days.

I see that I've received my share payout, which is nice, but it is based on the current balance, without this last transaction.
Can you take a look and confirm if I have lost the BANX transferred and/or share payout for the amount still in transfer? Thanks!

Hey guys, any news on this one? I'm in for the long run here, but... it's been awhile Smiley

(only additional info I have over the above that in the block explorer, the transaction said "not yet redeemed" whatever that means)

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
bigmanintown

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:39:30 PM

I have several addresses in banx.io,  the very first address banx.io gave me is: bbUiSaH4t4APta6S8NEmkbDeqaNA8UDSi3
I have a transaction: 77603d46371d0136433f99ae87f1e2abff8d581b59f4448dd56dc8628e1d4d73 at 2014-11-25 15:26:11   (5 days ago, before the deadline)
which still does not show on my banx balance today.
I have sent a pm to bigmanintown about this before, but haven't heard anything further the past 2 days.

I see that I've received my share payout, which is nice, but it is based on the current balance, without this last transaction.
Can you take a look and confirm if I have lost the BANX transferred and/or share payout for the amount still in transfer? Thanks!

Hey guys, any news on this one? I'm in for the long run here, but... it's been awhile Smiley

(only additional info I have over the above that in the block explorer, the transaction said "not yet redeemed" whatever that means)

Just replied to your message, we are looking into it Smiley
kenler

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:34:40 PM

Can you fix my problem
I go to balance page but nothing appear, just a blank page, other pages is ok, just balance p have this problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: