Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1%  (Read 203171 times)
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 10:11:33 AM

I closely monitored the price of silver on secondstrade in comparison to a popular binary options platform and the prices always moved in tandem with never more than a 1 cent difference. I saw very similar results for currencies.

In any case, if you catch a significant discrepancy which you believe evidences manipulation, then any good broker will gladly refund your investment. Secondstrade appears to be a good broker because they are willing to risk money for their 195% promotion. I wish I could say the same about all binary option brokers!

Today, a broker called me to walk through a demo of a popular binary options platform; they did manipulate the data to show that I was winning certain trades when it was clearly impossible. I was shocked! In my experience, it is important to watch out for manipulation in a demo format, but manipulation in a real trade, if discovered, will certainly destroy the broker's reputation, so it is unlikely that you will find it.

Hence, if you have an allegation of manipulation, it is your responsibility to prove it. A broker who is manipulating a data feed is not doing him/herself any favors at all, especially when the maximum bet is a mere $40 at present rates.
A trader who discovers manipulation could easily take advantage of it, and also ruin the broker's reputation.

By the way, all the major bitcoin exchange prices can be found in one place here:
http://bfxdata.com/

This page might give more accurate results, especially at night when the market is slow.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:23:07 AM

I closely monitored the price of silver on secondstrade in comparison to a popular binary options platform and the prices always moved in tandem with never more than a 1 cent difference. I saw very similar results for currencies.

In any case, if you catch a significant discrepancy which you believe evidences manipulation, then any good broker will gladly refund your investment. Secondstrade appears to be a good broker because they are willing to risk money for their 195% promotion. I wish I could say the same about all binary option brokers!

Today, a broker called me to walk through a demo of a popular binary options platform; they did manipulate the data to show that I was winning certain trades when it was clearly impossible. I was shocked! In my experience, it is important to watch out for manipulation in a demo format, but manipulation in a real trade, if discovered, will certainly destroy the broker's reputation, so it is unlikely that you will find it.

Hence, if you have an allegation of manipulation, it is your responsibility to prove it. A broker who is manipulating a data feed is not doing him/herself any favors at all, especially when the maximum bet is a mere $40 at present rates.
A trader who discovers manipulation could easily take advantage of it, and also ruin the broker's reputation.

By the way, all the major bitcoin exchange prices can be found in one place here:

This page might give more accurate results, especially at night when the market is slow.

all sounds nice, but did you do some real trades with 40$ or less?
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:42:19 PM

we will become a good broker. 
thank you for  your explanation.

secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:59:43 PM

we open  twitter  https://twitter.com/secondstradecom
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:58:42 PM

No offense, but you have a -8 rating on bitcointalk and for all we know you could be the owner of the site.

If your sources are legit you will get murdered today with 195% payouts in the binary option world.
no,  we do not  think   like that.
we want only to know  what  payback is  reasonable with this event.
we think that the current  170%-175% payback of other sites  is  too  low and  is  unfair.
of course, as you  say,  we  may  lose.
in case of this, we  will consider  that  as  advertising cost.
we will tried to find  what payback is  reasonable in binary option game constantly.
and  our sources are  very legit.

as you are concerned, we lost  a bitcoin  for the weekend.
but we obtain  advertising effect and can think about  a reasonable reward
we hope that more people have a more interest for our site.
thank you.

I doubt it. As I stated until you open up your algorithms and can prove the price you have on your site is made a certain way no one knows that your not just making the price up. I offered to help you but you just went quite.
I published formula. i don't know that  you  need  to  our  source  code   to  auto adjust  yuan exchange rate. we  are try to  find  the website that  give API of the  rate .
source code  just is what we are program the  formula.
if  you want to  publish  even the source code,  we discuss  with  staffs.

I had asked to just see the source code for the formula so I could program in the auto adjusting yuan exchange rate and then post publicly and clearly how your formula works. What you have posted is far from clear so far.

EDIT: also I took the liberty of running the posted formula and the number I get is not the number you have published on your site.

above  is showing  that we  compared to bitcoinWisdom and our data.
our formula is (bitstamp+bitfinex+(2/6.13)*huobi) / 4

bitcoinwisdom data  : bitstamp = 396.99, bitfinex= 398, huobi = 2409
 (396.99 +  398 + 2409 *2/6.13) / 4 = 395.2401590538336.

our data = 394.93. (it is rounded third decimal position)

so, these data is not equal.

but this difference is reasonable and there is such a difference at the other sites, too.
i have tested the other site right now.

which is  because a way that each sites get from each exchanges is different.
we think that public API given each exchanges may be different with those of bitcoinwisdom and time interval getting data from exchanges may be different and etc.

say again, we are not  manipulate. and we need not to manipulate.

if we want to make the money, we have only to raise the  rewards. but we have not
our rewards is higher than other sites.
we want only to  find the reasonable rewards rate.

No offense, but saying that the slight difference is okay doesnt mean it really is okay. Since there is a difference clearly you arent updating your feeds as much as you should be.
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:46:15 AM

No offense, but you have a -8 rating on bitcointalk and for all we know you could be the owner of the site.

If your sources are legit you will get murdered today with 195% payouts in the binary option world.
no,  we do not  think   like that.
we want only to know  what  payback is  reasonable with this event.
we think that the current  170%-175% payback of other sites  is  too  low and  is  unfair.
of course, as you  say,  we  may  lose.
in case of this, we  will consider  that  as  advertising cost.
we will tried to find  what payback is  reasonable in binary option game constantly.
and  our sources are  very legit.

as you are concerned, we lost  a bitcoin  for the weekend.
but we obtain  advertising effect and can think about  a reasonable reward
we hope that more people have a more interest for our site.
thank you.

I doubt it. As I stated until you open up your algorithms and can prove the price you have on your site is made a certain way no one knows that your not just making the price up. I offered to help you but you just went quite.
I published formula. i don't know that  you  need  to  our  source  code   to  auto adjust  yuan exchange rate. we  are try to  find  the website that  give API of the  rate .
source code  just is what we are program the  formula.
if  you want to  publish  even the source code,  we discuss  with  staffs.

I had asked to just see the source code for the formula so I could program in the auto adjusting yuan exchange rate and then post publicly and clearly how your formula works. What you have posted is far from clear so far.

EDIT: also I took the liberty of running the posted formula and the number I get is not the number you have published on your site.

above  is showing  that we  compared to bitcoinWisdom and our data.
our formula is (bitstamp+bitfinex+(2/6.13)*huobi) / 4

bitcoinwisdom data  : bitstamp = 396.99, bitfinex= 398, huobi = 2409
 (396.99 +  398 + 2409 *2/6.13) / 4 = 395.2401590538336.

our data = 394.93. (it is rounded third decimal position)

so, these data is not equal.

but this difference is reasonable and there is such a difference at the other sites, too.
i have tested the other site right now.

which is  because a way that each sites get from each exchanges is different.
we think that public API given each exchanges may be different with those of bitcoinwisdom and time interval getting data from exchanges may be different and etc.

say again, we are not  manipulate. and we need not to manipulate.

if we want to make the money, we have only to raise the  rewards. but we have not
our rewards is higher than other sites.
we want only to  find the reasonable rewards rate.

No offense, but saying that the slight difference is okay doesnt mean it really is okay. Since there is a difference clearly you arent updating your feeds as much as you should be.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bl4kjaguar is not our member. if he is our member, i can't write on this topic.
he has an excellent command of English , but i am not
we are not a native of English. if he is our member , why i write on this topic ? he better than me in English skill.
if you compare  his sentence with my sentence on this topic history, you will know.

he also doubt us  like you at first. he thought that  our silver data was strange.
after we know him the site that can compare to our data, i think that he may be changed.
and then he corrected our site's notice and etc for free. that is all.

which is also on this topic history.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope that you know me what is unclear
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:43:43 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 03:49:22 PM by secondstrade.com

we open google+ https://plus.google.com/103510562940277897486/posts
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:42:46 AM

nice graphic do you have

will try one shot

any chance providing signature campaign ?
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:15:56 AM

nice graphic do you have

will try one shot

what is signature campaign?
could you explain.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:32:25 AM

nice graphic do you have

will try one shot

could you explain.

Promoting your gambling site (secondstrade.com) by renting bitcointalk user's signature space

Just like Bitdice did

Look at my signature
I'm promoting their signature
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

nice graphic do you have

will try one shot

could you explain.

Promoting your gambling site (secondstrade.com) by renting bitcointalk user's signature space

Just like Bitdice did

Look at my signature
I'm promoting their signature

I understand .  I think  of  that~~~^^
camouflage

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:15:45 PM

Are you planning to have a sig campaign soon?
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:33:42 PM

Are you planning to have a sig campaign soon?
We  have  no  plan  yet^^
mwarrior

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:53:34 PM

I just checked out the site .  Gold seems broke.  Not moving from 1241.30

secondstrade

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:01:52 AM

available trading time of Gold is 22:00 ~ the next day 21:15(UTC) ,
so, Gold is stopped for 45 minutes (21:15 ~ 22:00 ).

you can see the note of our site.

I think you may see the gold  during that time.
we have checked our system. and then our system had no problem.

thank you for your interest.
secondstrade

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:15:54 AM

you can see the note of our site or http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/delayed-quotes/metals.html

secondstrade

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:22:50 AM

you can see the note of our site or http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/delayed-quotes/metals.html

of course, http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/delayed-quotes/metals.html is delay.
but if  times go , you will  know it.

secondstrade

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:41:53 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:19:29 AM by secondstrade

http://www.secondstrade.com/images/allwin1016.JPG
http://www.secondstrade.com/images/allwin.JPG

wow !! there  is only a win status at the site. congratulation !!.
the result was only win. but I could't capture the sight. one transaction is processing.

and we add a chatting room. so, we hope that everyone enjoy chatting.
thank you.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:01:15 PM

above picture

lol!!!
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:18:52 PM

above picture

lol!!!
I think so
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: