Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mybitcointrade.com | High Interest 2.5%-5%/w | 20% on Bonds| AAA- |Since 07/2011  (Read 21237 times)
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 01:25:57 PM

Push with new rates.

30   Days at   
11 % (+ 0.00 %*)
   monthly/interest
60   Days at   
12 % (+ 0.00 %*)
   monthly/interest
90   Days at   
13.32 % (+ 0.00 %*)
   monthly/interest
180   Days at   
15.52 % (+ 0.00 %*)
   monthly/interest
360   Days at   
19.46 % (+ 0.00 %*)
   monthly/interest
14   Days at   
3.90 % (+ 0.00 %*)
   monthly/interest

best regards.

you are playin' great today

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:13:06 PM

Dividend payouts for the last 2 month

Payout /30 Tage(08)   Payout /60 Tage(07)    price per Share     All Shares    Shares available

Mybitcointrade.com                                7.995339 BTC           8.976663 BTC        0.2 BTC         5000                   3300

BTC-Play.com                                        4.148000 BTC           6.128000 BTC       0.1 BTC         5000                     50

Middle Term Loaning                                7.943463 BTC          13.567727 BTC      0.5 BTC        15000                  14796

BitcoinPara.de                                        5.712300 BTC         --------- BTC         0.1 BTC        10000                  2448

Bitcoin-24                                            10.890000 BTC          18.810000 BTC       0.2 BTC         5000

Long Term Zig 12 - 30 days                    120.565375 BTC       216.675231 BTC        0.5 BTC         5000                3035

Long Term Zig 20 - 30 days guarante       170.572748 BTC         295.102457 BTC      1.0 BTC         1000                  0

Mid Term Zig 10.5 - 30 days guarante       9.275822 BTC            9.582722 BTC         1.0 BTC         2000                1845

best regards
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 09:48:51 PM

not realy, good profits the last time. so we can give better rates for all.

This is the Ponziest scam on here. I will alert Byron Micon.

Sigh. What has happened to these forums?
People learned from pirate and are now more suspicious of scams.

I wonder which ponzi this one passes through to. MMM ?  What other large ones are operating ?
There is no reason to secretly run a passthrough to a ponzi when it could just be a ponzi itself.  Either way, investors will lose their money, but if it is the operator's own ponzi, they make more.

There is no business in warning people beforehand, cause there is no proof , my Sirs!, would you please concentrate to prosecute the proven ones on your continent,

as there are a bunch of convicted scammers to be identified and tracked down!!

If I don´t see this properly done and even scammer - tags knowingly avoided for all PPT operators, just shut the fuck up and cover your own traces!

Cheers Zyk
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 04:47:00 AM

Dividend payouts for the last 2 month

Payout /30 Tage(08)   Payout /60 Tage(07)    price per Share     All Shares    Shares available

Mybitcointrade.com                                7.995339 BTC           8.976663 BTC        0.2 BTC         5000                   3300

BTC-Play.com                                        4.148000 BTC           6.128000 BTC       0.1 BTC         5000                     50

Middle Term Loaning                                7.943463 BTC          13.567727 BTC      0.5 BTC        15000                  14796

BitcoinPara.de                                        5.712300 BTC         --------- BTC         0.1 BTC        10000                  2448

Bitcoin-24                                            10.890000 BTC          18.810000 BTC       0.2 BTC         5000

Long Term Zig 12 - 30 days                    120.565375 BTC       216.675231 BTC        0.5 BTC         5000                3035

Long Term Zig 20 - 30 days guarante       170.572748 BTC         295.102457 BTC      1.0 BTC         1000                  0

Mid Term Zig 10.5 - 30 days guarante       9.275822 BTC            9.582722 BTC         1.0 BTC         2000                1845

best regards

Cпacибi зa iнвecтyвaння y вepxнiй pociйcькo-yкpaїнcькa aфepa Пoнцi Bitcoin. Mи пpaгнeмo нaдaти кpaщi виcoкoю scammery iнтepec в пpoмиcлoвocтi Bitcoin. Mи пpaцювaли вкpacти кoмпaнiю дo cкaммiнг.

Thank you for investing in top Russian-Ukrainian Ponzi bitcoin scam.  We aim to provide the best high interest scammery in bitcoin industry.  We used to work steal company before scamming.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 04:48:20 AM

Reported as a scam.

support_en.mybitcointrade

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 09:44:17 AM

I'm happy to see that much interest on our project, even if the interest seems to have a negative touch.

To clear it out at this point, we haven't scammed anyone in the past and we are not going to do this in the future.
If you think/guess/assume that we're a big russian scam/ponzi/stock generation or whatever kind of bad buisness, I'm totally fine with that and I won't invest more time than I already did to convince anybody from the opposite/truth (and you should simply not invest any coins to our service.)
We're still investigating on a way to prove the investments without revealing too much information (any suggestions, please pm or forum).

It seems like the trend since pirate ran away is to be more careful with the investments, I like this trend, but i don't like to read 'scammer' or anything similar in this thread (but as long you feel you're telling the truth and got the urgent need to tell it to the world/forum, don't stop posting. i just don't like it Wink )
If you feel like, report us to anybody you know as scam or whatever title/word you find for us, but please report your negative experience with our service here in the forum, or tell it to me via skype/pn, i'm sure i can clear things out for you (if you're not completely prejudiced)
Of course if you feel like reporting a positive experience with our service you're also welcome to report it in the forum (you can also tell it to me via skype, i'll listen as soon i have time Smiley )

Have a nice day all
Simon

P.S.: Running buisness for over one year now, without ONE negative report so long. Just fyi Smiley
Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 10:00:36 AM

I'm happy to see that much interest on our project, even if the interest seems to have a negative touch.

To clear it out at this point, we haven't scammed anyone in the past and we are not going to do this in the future.
If you think/guess/assume that we're a big russian scam/ponzi/stock generation or whatever kind of bad buisness, I'm totally fine with that and I won't invest more time than I already did to convince anybody from the opposite/truth (and you should simply not invest any coins to our service.)
We're still investigating on a way to prove the investments without revealing too much information (any suggestions, please pm or forum).

It seems like the trend since pirate ran away is to be more careful with the investments, I like this trend, but i don't like to read 'scammer' or anything similar in this thread (but as long you feel you're telling the truth and got the urgent need to tell it to the world/forum, don't stop posting. i just don't like it Wink )
If you feel like, report us to anybody you know as scam or whatever title/word you find for us, but please report your negative experience with our service here in the forum, or tell it to me via skype/pn, i'm sure i can clear things out for you (if you're not completely prejudiced)
Of course if you feel like reporting a positive experience with our service you're also welcome to report it in the forum (you can also tell it to me via skype, i'll listen as soon i have time Smiley )

Have a nice day all
Simon

P.S.: Running buisness for over one year now, without ONE negative report so long. Just fyi Smiley

You stopped trying, so now I stop trying:

In Russia, Ponzi scams you!

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 10:03:26 AM

Have a nice day all
Simon

Thats what pirate said.

bitsire

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 10:08:29 AM

Well said Simon! Unfortunately I don't think it will do any good because now after Pirate every deposit taker is simply bombarded with baseless accusations and labeled as a scammer without a single shred of evidence. As you said, you've been doing this for over one year now and don't have a single negative report and you even made it through the whole Pirate debacle unscathed yet people still cry scam. Haters gonna hate - just ignore them and keep up the great service!
bitsire

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 10:11:55 AM

Thats what pirate said.

Pirate was also paying out nearly 3x the interest that mybitcointrade pays so they can't be considered one and the same.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 10:30:54 AM

Thats what pirate said.

Pirate was also paying out nearly 3x the interest that mybitcointrade pays so they can't be considered one and the same.

Madoff was paying 5% a year.

All of the HYIP schemes need to be run out of town and you will find people now have a low bullshit tolerance.

zyk

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:26:45 PM

Have a nice day all
Simon

You stopped trying, so now I stop trying:

In Russia, Ponzi scams you!

Hello Huh?

Here is Germany not Russia or Texas,

put your money , where your mouth is please:       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89122.0

Cheers Zyk
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 02:22:25 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2012, 05:01:44 PM by JoelKatz

Unfortunately I don't think it will do any good because now after Pirate every deposit taker is simply bombarded with baseless accusations and labeled as a scammer without a single shred of evidence.
There was mountains of evidence from the very beginning. The two most obvious pieces of evidence were: 1) He was vague and even contradictory about his actual method of making money and everything he did say made no sense. 2) If he had a way to make so much money, the first thing he would do is pay down ultra-high-interest debt, but he was actually acquiring more of it.

If you think that isn't evidence, then I suspect you don't understand what evidence is.

As for mybitcointrade, the evidence is in the offer. Basically, what they've said is "Lend me $50,000. I'll go to Vegas and gamble it. If we win, we split the money. And if I lose the money, you lose. Oh, and I won't tell you how I lost your money if I do, you'll have to take my word for it." Even if all of that is completely true, and even if they do everything they promise, it's still an obvious scam. Only a complete fool would send someone their money on terms like that.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
zyk

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 05:13:19 PM

Even if all of that is completely true, and even if they do everything they promise, it's still an obvious scam.

Is this your academic definition of a scam ?

If a = b and b = c then in no way c = a  , cause Mr. Katz says so ?  You should step out of your circle jerk, just for the honor of evidence!

My cats always tell me that i shouldn´t buy them in a bag or if so , hitting them up i´ll always meet the right one Wink

Cheers Zyk
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 05:21:49 PM

Cheers Zyk
I hit 'show' even though I have you on ignore just in case you said something coherent. I want my 15 seconds back.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 07:30:56 AM

Have a nice day all
Simon

Anonymous identity running a high yield investment program = scam.

Sorry thats just the way it is. Hand over all your identifying info to the forum mods and we will leave you alone.

I think this board needs a new rule that "investment programs" can only post here if they go through this process. After all its not a scam right and you have nothing to worry about ?

zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 08:51:45 AM

Cheers Zyk
I hit 'show' even though I have you on ignore just in case you said something coherent. I want my 15 seconds back.

Lol.
zyk

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:03:56 AM

Have a nice day all
Simon

Anonymous identity running a high yield investment program = scam.

Sorry thats just the way it is. Hand over all your identifying info to the forum mods and we will leave you alone.

I think this board needs a new rule that "investment programs" can only post here if they go through this process. After all its not a scam right and you have nothing to worry about ?

Please make your "forum mods" showing their interest in preventing scams by locating pirate and cleaning up the PPT´s !!!

As long as this process is energetically delayed and deliberatly hindered by said "mods", you please let indentification and location of chain - letter perpetrators

in german hands, as we are not in Russia or Texas or needing to be bullied by your "mods".

Thanks Zyk
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:59:23 PM

I invested in the savings book and I got out my 600 BTc within a reasonable time, not saying that this is legit or not, simply stating a fact Smiley
//DeaDTerra
zyk

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:11:18 PM

I invested in the savings book and I got out my 600 BTc within a reasonable time, not saying that this is legit or not, simply stating a fact Smiley
//DeaDTerra

If you don´t think it is legit, please keep it safe, as you´ll recieve a chargeback, when found to be looted.

Alright?

Thanks Zyk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: