Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! <  (Read 61260 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
worldrichlist

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:39:25 PM

if you want a pump you need to vote each member of the icq chat has 3 votes... VOTE WHISTLE.....PUMP IT UP
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:47:44 PM

auto pick out of 16 coins, probably aint happening
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:50:10 PM

This coin is only 2 days old... There is 3 days till POS... Why we need this? P&D&DEAD? Just for greed?

I ♥ Crypto!
WhistleCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:09:59 PM

The Whistle team does not advocate any pump and dump schemes. So please stop advertising your BS here or we will be forced to delete your posts. There is still a lot of mining to do and dumps from miners will always happen during mining to cover mining costs. Take advantage of this to load up on WHISTLE.   We are only on the launch pad and prepping for takeoff.

Later today there will be a WHISTLE Fiesta giveaway in the IRC channel #whistlecoin... and follow us on twitter for the exact time @Whistlecoin  for up to the minute info.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:36:11 PM

watching

Creepy!  StRaNgEr DaNgEr!!!!!
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:45:42 AM

****update****
We added a new block explorer today http://cryptobe.com/chain/WhistleCoin the other one is down and we wanted to make sure there was one running.  We will aslo be doing a giveaway tonight. make sure you come to the #whistlecoin IRC.
binarygangster

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:00:43 AM

My shamelessness earned me a whole a bunch of free whistle coin because despite my nonsense, the whistle coin team and dev are good people.
binarygangster

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:15:39 AM

This coin is seriously undervalued at 3 times the current price though. I'm glad to have been able to get in when I did because once people start recognizing WSTL for the coin it is and the support it has, it's gonna shoot so far beyond the moon it's gonna cause space to fold into itself and cause a big bang big enough to create a whole bunch of moons.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:16:15 AM

i'm blowing the whistle on that damn ghostcoin. let's make that shit official and put them on the whistleblower foundation wall of shitcoins lol
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:21:24 AM

i'm blowing the whistle on that damn ghostcoin. let's make that shit official and put them on the whistleblower foundation wall of shitcoins lol

you just gave the team a wonderful idea.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:47:34 AM

right on. i vote for ghostcoin as the official flagship shitcoin added. (it was a thought out scam and all)
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:11:18 AM

Thanks to all those who attended the Whistle Coin Fiesta.  Some good ideas from the community that the team will be working on. We are at the halfway mark in mining and things are running smoothly. More Later. WHISTLE
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:25:09 AM

What plans do you have for Whistle? Why do you pumped it on day 1?
Targetbit

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:44:11 AM

another dead coin?
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:10:32 AM

roadmap if any please?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:25:47 PM

I am looking at this with interest, letting my Friends know about mining it. Sending Admin Admin today.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:44:01 PM

We now have two explorers listed on the OP and the rich list is back online
http://explorer.x11-x13-pool.org:3003/  are you Whistle Rich? Whistle out if you are.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:39:53 PM

another dead coin?

What? are you retarded? Dev support has been active since launch. Giveaways are being done and bounties have been given out and issued. WTF is your problem?

and to your other stupid post.

quote "What plans do you have for Whistle? Why do you pumped it on day 1?"
once again What? are you retarded? There was no pump. The priced opened high at bittrex and is getting dumped on by multipools and other early dumpers. Are you really this stupid or are you just here to generate fud?
Targetbit

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:53:13 PM

another dead coin?

What? are you retarded? Dev support has been active since launch. Giveaways are being done and bounties have been given out and issued. WTF is your problem?

once again What? are you retarded? There was no pump. The priced opened high at bittrex and is getting dumped on by multipools and other early dumpers. Are you really this stupid or are you just here to generate fud?

I'm not retarded. My IQ is 175. I am just a newbie. I just pinned my eyes 4 hours on WSTL and it was stopped by one dumper guy by small amounts without any movement. I thought it is dead.

Hope you improve it.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:06:25 PM

another dead coin?

I'm not retarded. My IQ is 175. I am just a newbie. I just pinned my eyes 4 hours on WSTL and it was stopped by one dumper guy by small amounts without any movement. I thought it is dead.

Hope you improve it.

The coin has only been out for a couple of days. We are building the IRC community by doing giveaways, talking on the thread, and tweeting out, Community is the key to any good crypto.  After we get the community support sorted we move onto features. If you havent noticed you can reach a WhistleCoin developer just about any time of day in IRC. You may be watching this coin but obviously not close enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: