Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! <  (Read 61263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 06:36:06 PM

Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
WhistleCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:22:23 PM

Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol

We have a few things in the works. Our aim is to develop a suite of privacy tools to aid whistle blowers around the world. Those people who expose corruption to benefit the rest of us across all industries, because its the right thing to do,  need support and methods to do so. We hope to support whistle blowers by providing this additional avenue of privacy and anonymity. We can show that there is a community that supports exposing corruption and honors it. We thank you for your efforts toward this end. We are working feverishly on developing this coin to serve those who do the right thing for the benefit of all and hope to be able to bring useful tools to the table for whistle blowers everywhere.

#1 on Bittrex this morning Good News

Sorry for the edit RadDragon and thanks for blowing the whistle in the medical industry we need more of that!
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol

We have a few things in the works. Our aim is to develop a suite of privacy tools to aid whistle blowers around the world. Those people who expose corruption to benefit the rest of us across all industries, because its the right thing to do, need support and methods to do so. We hope to support whistle blowers by providing this additional avenue of privacy and anonymity. We can show that there is a community that supports exposing corruption and honors it. We thank you for your efforts toward this end. We are working feverishly on developing this coin to serve those who do the right thing for the benefit of all and hope to be able to bring useful tools to the table for whistle blowers everywhere.

Sorry for the edit RadDragon and thanks for blowing the whistle in the medical industry we need more of that!

My research team has been working on the safety of prenatal ultrasounds.  There is a misconception that it is completely harmless, and many doctors give them for any simple reason just to make money.  These are negligent to the health of children worldwide.

Even worse, lots of companies sell vanity ultrasound videos.  Don't ever get one.  You risk giving your child brain damage and possibly making symptoms seen in classical autism much worse.  The vaccine-autism theory doesn't have a mechanism, but the ultrasound-autism theory has several and they are very clear.

Good luck with your coin.

FollowMe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:29:41 PM

Da roadmap needs some dates.  Cool
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:37:51 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 07:50:19 PM by WhistleCoin

Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol

We have a few things in the works. Our aim is to develop a suite of privacy tools to aid whistle blowers around the world. Those people who expose corruption to benefit the rest of us across all industries, because its the right thing to do, need support and methods to do so. We hope to support whistle blowers by providing this additional avenue of privacy and anonymity. We can show that there is a community that supports exposing corruption and honors it. We thank you for your efforts toward this end. We are working feverishly on developing this coin to serve those who do the right thing for the benefit of all and hope to be able to bring useful tools to the table for whistle blowers everywhere.

My research team has been working on the safety of prenatal ultrasounds.  There is a misconception that it is completely harmless, and many doctors give them for any simple reason just to make money.  These are negligent to the health of children worldwide.

Even worse, lots of companies sell vanity ultrasound videos.  Don't ever get one.  You risk giving your child brain damage and possibly making symptoms seen in classical autism much worse.  The vaccine-autism theory doesn't have a mechanism, but the ultrasound-autism theory has several and they are very clear.

Thank You for that info and for being the first Whistle Blower to share info like this with the community. This is what we need to support. The medical profession is one of the worst offenders in the world against the people and they are guided by the insurance industry to make money rather than look out for our well being. We should set our targets on the medical industry, the insurance industry. the banking and financial sectors and the governments around the world and try to expose this nonsense for profit and the lies that work against our best interests as a society. Keep up the good work!
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 07:47:04 PM

My research team has been working on the safety of prenatal ultrasounds.  There is a misconception that it is completely harmless, and many doctors give them for any simple reason just to make money.  These are negligent to the health of children worldwide.

Even worse, lots of companies sell vanity ultrasound videos.  Don't ever get one.  You risk giving your child brain damage and possibly making symptoms seen in classical autism much worse.  The vaccine-autism theory doesn't have a mechanism, but the ultrasound-autism theory has several and they are very clear.

Thank You for that info and for being the first Whistle Blower to share info like this with the community. This is what we need to support. The medical profession is one of the worst offenders in the world against the people and they are guided by the insurance industry to make money rather than look out for our well being. We should set our targets on the medical industry, the insurance industry and the governments around the world and try to expose this nonsense for profit and the lies that work against our best interests as a society. Keep up the good work!

Sure.

You can thank me by helping me.  Deliver what you promise.

Best of luck.

WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:09:50 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 08:20:33 PM by WhistleCoin

Preliminary wallet design experiment .
https://i.imgur.com/pHsGJxU.png
We're working on wallet enhancements while we decide which features on the roadmap to focus on first. Some will not be short term and require a little time to complete development on. We will be providing some enhancements and features in the short term then providing the longer development goals as finished.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:39:54 PM

OK POW mining is over we are past block 7200 and have had a perfect and flawless transition to POS. Go stake your WSTL and we will be posting some updated info shortly. The total coin count at the end of POW mining is "moneysupply" : 18153887.76597726 . There were fewer coins minted than projected due to the POS starting at block 6000 so that's a good thing. Trading and volume has been steady and strong at Bittrex exchange and has topped 106BTC over the last 24 hrs. Blow The Whistle!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:33:53 PM

pos is indeed running smooth, I've gotten 4 blocks since it kicked in at block 6000 Cheesy I'll get another in 50 mins too Cheesy

great job so far

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:42:41 PM

We have been informed by the thread moderator that the logo contest has to be moved off the main thread. So we have started a new thread for the contest here>This is the new contest thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821375.0

Announcement
NEW Whistle Coin Logo Contest 20000 WSTL prize ...show us your best Whistle Coin design for coin, wallet art and OP designs for your chance to WIN 20,000WSTL

It time to see the visions for a new WHISTLE Coin design for the coin ,the wallet art and the OP from the community before we shift gears and do updates. Show us your best designs .Winners will be chosen by community vote. We look forward to seeing your submissions!
This is the new contest thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821375.0
Please post all submissions on the contest thread above and not here on this main thread or we will have to delete them.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:22:02 PM

hey guys

listing Whistle Coin on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/WSTL-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:50:27 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 01:03:22 AM by WhistleCoin

hey guys

listing Whistle Coin on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/WSTL-BTC

Great ...tweeted out and thanks for the add.  Added to OP.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:41:28 AM

Chinese translation add to OP.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:02:47 AM

Good job on smooth transitions to PoS and end of PoW.  keep up the good work! TO THE MOON!

I like tacos!
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 04:48:16 AM

Dev, give me an idea of how you would handle a coin that someone reported was running a ponzi scheme.

What do you offer this person to help get his message out and the coin fairly investigated?

If you run off of hearsay and throw around smear campaigns it will just ruin this coin's reputation and hamstring the operation you want to start.

mackj

Activity: 168

The mysterious

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:29:20 AM

Huge guy support - near top of the first page on Bittrex - cannot go anywhere but up
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:08:57 AM

Dev, give me an idea of how you would handle a coin that someone reported was running a ponzi scheme.

What do you offer this person to help get his message out and the coin fairly investigated?

If you run off of hearsay and throw around smear campaigns it will just ruin this coin's reputation and hamstring the operation you want to start.
Well a ponzi scheme is harder to prove than say a malicious code, a hidden premine or a virus until after the ponzi falls apart. So unless the person blowing the whistle was part of the team or had verifiable information it would be very difficult to help them.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:08:19 AM

Well this coin was great to trade with on the weekend thanks

RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:25:25 AM

Well a ponzi scheme is harder to prove than say a malicious code, a hidden premine or a virus until after the ponzi falls apart. So unless the person blowing the whistle was part of the team or had verifiable information it would be very difficult to help them.

Well, I have an interesting case for you.  There's this coin called QBK.  Its dev is a romanian loan shark.  First 'proof of baghold' coin.  They say they give 50% of their monthly profits split up to their coin's bag holders.

They are associated with a company http://u-ci.org/ - listed as a "Grand Founder".  This website claims to be a Lebanese "crowd sourced funding" company that hosts 3 egregiously high price projects that look highly suspect.  They use ampersands while asking for 25 million dollars, which is very unprofessional.  They also have a UCI coin.

I smell fish.

CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:52:39 AM

I like the idea of this coin, obviously most coins these days start only differentiated by their initial marketing and hype. Of which, this coin really doesn't have much of.. Still, its a novel idea, should really try make something of it guys!

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: