Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! <  (Read 61261 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:41:08 AM

Today the Whistle Blower of the day goes to Earlz a BCT member for Blowing the Whistle on Adamantium Coin. ADMT.  The coin dev placed an exploitative premine in the code that was even hidden from block explorers. This 20mil premine would have caused a lot of loss when he dumped on the markets.  Bravo to Earlz for his code review and exposing this coin scam early. Some times the scams are right in our own back yard as is the case today.   BLOW YOUR WHISTLE !!
Gj

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:40:40 AM

Today the Whistle Blower of the day goes to Earlz a BCT member for Blowing the Whistle on Adamantium Coin. ADMT.  The coin dev placed an exploitative premine in the code that was even hidden from block explorers. This 20mil premine would have caused a lot of loss when he dumped on the markets.  Bravo to Earlz for his code review and exposing this coin scam early. Some times the scams are right in our own back yard as is the case today.   BLOW YOUR WHISTLE !!
Gj

We may give Earlz a lot of shit for his "reports" on new coins. You really hit gold on this one. Good job Earlz!

Come see me in the #whistlecoin channel. You deserve some WSTL for your findings.

I like tacos!
WhistleCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

Remember Everyone! If you are blowing the whistle on a coin please come to the thread here and tell us. it will help followers of whistlecoin lose less on their investments! Posting here can save you and your crypto friends money. When Earlz blew the lid off the last coin i was able to redirect rigs to something i could break even on.

We awarded Earlz with 750WSTL for his findings which was what i had readily available. You must remember that the WSTL team took a very small premine which is getting smaller and smaller. I have been taking odd jobs doing promo to keep the development afloat. I have made a donation account for anyone who would like to donate some WSTL. The more WSTL in the account the higher the reward for whistleblowers.

WSTL donation address: WfLq3wnGStk9nyGw8MegTs3choJ3jSjAN8
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:33:26 PM

Since Whistle Coin isn't just for the crypto world. The Team asks that if you choose to Blow the Whistle on anything before the website is finished, that you have factual documents and or code available. Whistle Coin cannot support you Blowing the Whistle because you have an opinion or belief. Do Not FUD. If you Blow The Whistle on something you have to back it up with documented facts, documents and proof otherwise its not real.
Thank You
The Whistle Coin Team
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:11:28 AM

I mentioned WSTL on the SmallFish Crypto Report

I like tacos!
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:52:57 AM

The Cryptsy Situation

We have recently starting investigating this issue. Dont know really what is going on but there is buzz about some issue.  WSTL only works with hard evidence. If you have any evidence and want to blow the whistle post your findings or news here. The coin was contacted on Twitter about the situation so there is community interest in the investigation of this issue.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:07:00 PM

The Cryptsy Situation

We have recently starting investigating this issue. Dont know really what is going on but there is buzz about some issue.  WSTL only works with hard evidence. If you have any evidence and want to blow the whistle post your findings or news here. The coin was contacted on Twitter about the situation so there is community interest in the investigation of this issue.

Has anyone found any info or knows whats going on?
biohammer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:55:16 PM

They may be insolvent ..... Huh  Another exchange bites the dust?   Im not sure if there is anything other than running a business poorly at work here.   
      Whistle coin will get mad recognition if it ever is able to get a scoop on some shenanigans .   Your team could actually be the anonymous gateway for a Whistle Blower if your willing to be the go between.  Looking forward to the development of the coin and the community.   Im patient so get set up well before you do wide spread promo.
diabanhxeo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:25:15 PM

Good NEWS

Cryptsy came back normally

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:11:43 PM

time to invite all the tinfoil hat loonies in here... 
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:31:27 PM

time to invite all the tinfoil hat loonies in here...  

Might be an interesting crowd. To watch.

I like tacos!
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:37:55 AM

The Cryptsy Situation
Investigation into this issue has shown that the threat level to your coins is zero. Apparently someone is has filed a lawsuit against Cryptsy with little to no grounds of winning.
Personally i am not worried and am casting this off as crypto bullshit. Go about trading there and ALWAYS put coins in cold storage at night.

Cryptsy has released a statement:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/100831839452/response-regarding-lawsuit
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:34:16 PM

Anything new going on in the crypto world?  Anyone blowing the whistle?

I like tacos!
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:57:14 PM

Road Map
Road Map in no particular order of priority
Whistle IP      - proxy service
Whistle Privacy    - anon wallets   
Whistle CONVERT  - Convert to other currency
Whistle VPN       - VPN service for Whistle community   
Whistle Market   - Decentralized Market Place
Whistle MAIL     - Encrypted Email Service       
Whistle MultiPool  - Profit seeking multipool   
Whistle Gaming     - p2p Betting       
Whistle Wallet     - Encrypted messaging, irc,chat,market trading,anon tx
Whistle TWEET      - Twitter Tipbot and Games
Whistle PAPER      - Paper Wallets
Whistle DROID      - Android wallet
Whistle APPS       -  Merchant apps

any new for this road map ?

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:49:43 PM

Yes. I deleted the last 3 posts. I ask the community to step up and help and i get slapped in the face and told to quit begging.  Obviously the only thing people care about is the price of the coin. Since all the community can do is bitch, whine, and bash the dev team why should we continue wasting money to run it?

All the community wants to do is mine, dump, and complain when their dumping kills the price. I'm disappointed in the community. Nobody wants to help make the crypto world a better place. All you care about is your money.
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:12:13 PM

Yes. I deleted the last 3 posts. I ask the community to step up and help and i get slapped in the face and told to quit begging.  Obviously the only thing people care about is the price of the coin. Since all the community can do is bitch, whine, and bash the dev team why should we continue wasting money to run it?

All the community wants to do is mine, dump, and complain when their dumping kills the price. I'm disappointed in the community. Nobody wants to help make the crypto world a better place. All you care about is your money.

I'm a whistleblower.  I don't care about money.  I care about a product that you can deliver.
You have no coding skills?  No marketable business?

What, did you expect that everyone else would make a coin for you?  Wasn't the point of this to support whistleblowers?

How are you supporting me?

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:54:36 PM

Hi. Sorry im missed any posts. Whats going on? Dev im sent you a PM a few days ago but im not see your answer.))) Ppl always wants to mafe a profit its a normal thing.But no many wants to do for that any))) Not be sad Dev. What kind of help you asking for.PM me. Mb im can help you. I think im not alone here who wants to help,but not known what exactly need. )))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
WhistleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

Hi. Sorry im missed any posts. Whats going on? Dev im sent you a PM a few days ago but im not see your answer.))) Ppl always wants to mafe a profit its a normal thing.But no many wants to do for that any))) Not be sad Dev. What kind of help you asking for.PM me. Mb im can help you. I think im not alone here who wants to help,but not known what exactly need. )))

Sorry i took so long to reply. Looking into it right now.
EddyChance

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:58:51 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 11:33:21 AM by EddyChance

Hello!
Im new to this coin and this website (jumped in the last days) and i really believe in it. Some people might call me crazy but there is something which makes me smile about his coin Smiley Im here for the long run!
Dev please dont give up this coin had an amazing start and there is so much room for growth. It only need a little kick in the right direction and it will explode. I have some advanced coding skills which im offering to you. How about implementing Anon first (TOR like Xst)?
Eddy

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/top-house-democrats-call-for-whistleblower-protection-2014-10-27

Sorry for my bad english
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

Hi. Dev are you here?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY