Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u guys need girly advice? : )  (Read 4365 times)
Pichita

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:16:48 AM

hahahaha rlly?
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:59:49 AM

There was some american dickhead in Australia recently that was giving classes on how to pick up girls and he was serious about his ways working, things like grabbing the girl around throat and forcing a kiss from them, would any girls here really want that, i doubt it! 

To SamedamnBTC, You slept with this girl 2 times naked and no sex! Are you sure you like girls? Seriously 2 times, come on.
Although i am happy to hear if she said no you listened, too many guys don't listen and give the rest of us guys bad names.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:12:19 AM

To SamedamnBTC, You slept with this girl 2 times naked and no sex! Are you sure you like girls? Seriously 2 times, come on.
Although i am happy to hear if she said no you listened, too many guys don't listen and give the rest of us guys bad names.

We made out and grabbed eachother both times, first time we both was too drunk, the second time she refused since I was traveling away for 2 month,  the day after.

I came to a conclusion that she like to tease boys, as she did tease my friend also(the time I showed no interest in her) But what I dont get, why contacting me if she is not interested? Just to feel better about herself?

The last time we spoke, I was really douch to here, because I was sick of here "playing" me, but she still contacted me. I even deleted here on FB and she added me back....

I don't know the situation as well as you do, but probably. Don't bother with her if she does not care for any sort of relationship with you.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:13:21 AM

We made out and grabbed eachother both times, first time we both was too drunk, the second time she refused since I was traveling away for 2 month,  the day after.

I came to a conclusion that she like to tease boys, as she did tease my friend also(the time I showed no interest in her) But what I dont get, why contacting me if she is not interested? Just to feel better about herself?

The last time we spoke, I was really douch to here, because I was sick of here "playing" me, but she still contacted me. I even deleted here on FB and she added me back....
All girls tease and flirt with us blokes, they know that if they good looking they have the power to do that you just have to play along.
You deleated her on FB, oh now your pulling out the big guns.  Tongue

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:14:54 AM

I have had 3 serious relationships, last one lasted over 6 years so not shy or inexperienced but always met though friends.
Getting older now and not going out with friends as much anymore, so have to find another way to meet that special someone.

My questions is if i am walking down the shops and see a beautiful girl i would love to talk with, eyes meet and all the usual signs, then what to say?
I imagine this would differ between different cultures and races also.

How would you like to be approached?

http://www.sirc.org/publik/flirt.html (thanks phillipsjk for posting this in a different thread)
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:21:38 AM

Anyone in need of a girlfriend could always go back to this thread, lol  Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852645.msg9495726#msg9495726
But it will cost you!

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

Anyone in need of a girlfriend could always go back to this thread, lol  Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852645.msg9495726#msg9495726
But it will cost you!

LOL that thread is hilarious!
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:15:41 AM

I have had 3 serious relationships, last one lasted over 6 years so not shy or inexperienced but always met though friends.
Getting older now and not going out with friends as much anymore, so have to find another way to meet that special someone.

My questions is if i am walking down the shops and see a beautiful girl i would love to talk with, eyes meet and all the usual signs, then what to say?

If eyes meet and you get a positive sort of vibe from her, you need to TALK TO HER  or you will regret it later Smiley now, what to say....well I had all sorts of goofy guys come up to me pretending to be a tourist asking for directions, even pretending to speak English badly and all sorts, but that won't work in the long run if she likes you and you two go on a date, can't keep pretending forever. So you need to be honest. Just say excuse me and then ask her something, the sweetest approach I got this year was a guy asking me which flowers were the nicest cause he was buying some for his gran that afternoon, that would work on ANY girl. Also, if you're buying anything at the time like a present for your sister or whatever, ask her for advice, just a friendly and polite "excuse me" and then you got a conversation going my friend Smiley
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:21:23 AM

If eyes meet and you get a positive sort of vibe from her, you need to TALK TO HER  or you will regret it later Smiley now, what to say....well I had all sorts of goofy guys come up to me pretending to be a tourist asking for directions, even pretending to speak English badly and all sorts, but that won't work in the long run if she likes you and you two go on a date, can't keep pretending forever. So you need to be honest. Just say excuse me and then ask her something, the sweetest approach I got this year was a guy asking me which flowers were the nicest cause he was buying some for his gran that afternoon, that would work on ANY girl. Also, if you're buying anything at the time like a present for your sister or whatever, ask her for advice, just a friendly and polite "excuse me" and then you got a conversation going my friend Smiley

Excuse me, I need some advice for my gran. Do you know how to close this thread?

Thanks!  Kiss
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:23:23 AM

If eyes meet and you get a positive sort of vibe from her, you need to TALK TO HER  or you will regret it later Smiley now, what to say....well I had all sorts of goofy guys come up to me pretending to be a tourist asking for directions, even pretending to speak English badly and all sorts, but that won't work in the long run if she likes you and you two go on a date, can't keep pretending forever. So you need to be honest. Just say excuse me and then ask her something, the sweetest approach I got this year was a guy asking me which flowers were the nicest cause he was buying some for his gran that afternoon, that would work on ANY girl. Also, if you're buying anything at the time like a present for your sister or whatever, ask her for advice, just a friendly and polite "excuse me" and then you got a conversation going my friend Smiley
That is all good, i don't normally have any trouble striking up a conversation with someone i want to talk with, what i should have said is what is the best time to drop in the line " can i have your phone number" into the conversation?

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:24:30 AM

Excuse me, I need some advice for my gran. Do you know how to close this thread?

Thanks!  Kiss
OP may not even a female because we are yet to see proof but still fun to know what someone else ideas are on picking up

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:26:38 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 03:38:43 AM by fabiola!

Fabiola, I have one;

She liked me first, I showed zero interest(was not interested at that time) then she started hitting on my friend, I suddenly begin to get interest in here. Now she is not interested in me, but keep contacting me from time to time(dont know why, as I have told here, im not a friendzone guy)

What can I do to spark the interest again. Or should I consider other options and forget this one? Mainly because there is already problems before any thing have startd.

BTW; We have slept together two times, naked, without having sex(she didnt want to)

Yep, I'm familiar with this sort of situation. It's pretty simple, if she liked you once, interest CAN be sparked once again, ALWAYS Smiley Now, the best way to find out is to make her jealous and see what happens. But instead of going out of your way making plans to make her jealous, just take it easy and go out!! Like, have fun, hook up with other girls, thus making her jealous in the process, if she comes back WIN, if she doesn't still WIN cause maybe you get to meet someone even better in the process. My advice is never stay at home crying over a girl, it never works.
igl00

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:33:49 AM

girls never use ! in nick name.

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:34:04 AM

That is all good, i don't normally have any trouble striking up a conversation with someone i want to talk with, what i should have said is what is the best time to drop in the line " can i have your phone number" into the conversation?

Well, if she gives you a good vibe and she's basically doing you a favour by recommending flowers or presents or whatever it is that you asked, and you honestly feel like she's giving you a vibe, then it's the easiest thing to just say things like "thanks so much, you're an absolute angel, my sister is gonna love this, you have great taste (compliments compliments), and then ask her if she would like to go for coffee sometime, I once literally had a guy shout "I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE" at me after 5 minutes of meeting me, haha, it works cause it's adorable and humble.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:41:15 AM

Thanks so much, you're an absolute angel and so helpful, I need you in my life,
Can i have your number? lol
So the guy that said he needed you in his life, are you still in his life?

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:41:38 AM

girls never use ! in nick name.

Are you still playing the Sherlock game? Smiley I'm a girl, a lot of guys on here know I am and can vouch for me, but there's no need, this forum's foundation should be based on trust methinks Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:45:26 AM

no need for my number since we are already talking on here Smiley and yes he is but sadly he lives in America.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:23:45 AM

no need for my number since we are already talking on here Smiley and yes he is but sadly he lives in America.
Ha, thats the same answer some girls will give on the street, no need for my number we can just talk here, lol
UK girls do have a sexy voice though.
I think internet dating is the way of today, everybody is too busy to meet as they go about there day, people only want to meet and hook up when they have the time to.
Soon someone will come out with smart dating contracts that can be implemented in the blockchain.
Good business idea using smart contracts for pre-nups before marriage.

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:15:05 AM

Ha, thats the same answer some girls will give on the street, no need for my number we can just talk here, lol
UK girls do have a sexy voice though.
I think internet dating is the way of today, everybody is too busy to meet as they go about there day, people only want to meet and hook up when they have the time to.
Soon someone will come out with smart dating contracts that can be implemented in the blockchain.
Good business idea using smart contracts for pre-nups before marriage.

yes, you're right, online dating is probably the easiest way for a lot of ppl, but did you watch catfish? :S
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 01:12:35 AM

Watch catfish? What are you talking about?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: