Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VoxPopuli -People's Voice- X13| Black market UPDATE --- TESTERS WELCOME  (Read 29184 times)
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:44:49 PM

yea you ppl are the reason why no one can make money off of crypto....

I am not sure if you are joking, so my apologies if you are, but that comment makes no sense to me.  People are constantly making money in crypto.  Why else would these markets exist? Anytime someone loses someone else wins.  Maybe people get discouraged after repeated losses, and it is true that the community loses participants that way, but assuming from that experience that no one can make money in this game is not accurate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:08:04 PM

I am not sure if you are joking, so my apologies if you are, but that comment makes no sense to me.  People are constantly making money in crypto.  Why else would these markets exist? Anytime someone loses someone else wins.  Maybe people get discouraged after repeated losses, and it is true that the community loses participants that way, but assuming from that experience that no one can make money in this game is not accurate.

Lol yeah it doesn't make sense but you have to understand the opinions of people

Someone who has only lost money in crypto believes : no one can make money

Someone who has lost some but made more money and easily, believes : it's very easy to make money

He has just lost money and his opinion is hugely emotionally balanced towards his own experiences while completely excluding any other evidence to suggest otherwise from other people
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:36:06 PM

Lol yeah it doesn't make sense but you have to understand the opinions of people

Someone who has lost some but made more money and easily, believes : it's very easy to make money

He has just lost money and his opinion is hugely emotionally balanced towards his own experiences while completely excluding any other evidence to suggest otherwise from other people

before you put words in my mouth, dick, i never said i only lose money in crypto. it has been mainly a recent thing. because of the scams and hesitation. grow up?

jibble

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:06:58 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 09:19:57 PM by jibble

I am not sure if you are joking, so my apologies if you are, but that comment makes no sense to me.  People are constantly making money in crypto.  Why else would these markets exist? Anytime someone loses someone else wins.  Maybe people get discouraged after repeated losses, and it is true that the community loses participants that way, but assuming from that experience that no one can make money in this game is not accurate.

before you put words in my mouth, dick, i never said i only lose money in crypto. it has been mainly a recent thing. because of the scams and hesitation. grow up?

"yea you ppl are the reason why no one can make money off of crypto....

People making statements as such, i think need to grow the fuck up tbh

If you meant something else other than what you said, here is a suggestion for you "ADD IT TO WHAT YOU WERE SAYING"

"No one can make money off crypto"

"Recently people have been unable to make money off crypto"

2 completely different meanings to those sentences, maybe learn to write what you mean the first time next time, you dumb shit

Edit: let's also take apart what i said

"Someone who has only lost money in crypto believes : no one can make money"

Someone not actually you, that means anyone!!

"Someone who has lost some but made more money and easily, believes : it's very easy to make money"

Again this means ANYONE!

now lets look at what i said about you

"He has just lost money" Just meaning of "recent"

now you

"i never said i only lose money in crypto. it has been mainly a recent thing"

Oh looks like you have lost money? where the fuck have i put words in your mouth then?? because i never said you only lose money either, looks like you have put words into my mouth.....dick
gotthemeaning

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:24:26 PM

Time to dump ........again lol

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

Time to dump ........again lol

Buy high / Sell low - That's how we roll  Wink
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:30:41 AM

Seems the dev went missing again like the NAZI, the only thing he update was giving us this videos regarding the encryption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb44bGY2KdU

& https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASfAPOiq_eQ

Nice to watch though.
voxpopuli (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:25:30 PM

for your concerns i am not gone... jeeez...
voxpopuli (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:32:38 PM

i am professional videographer mainly.. i am reallly buzy on weekends (weddings) thats where most people like us work...
And you not only have to shoot... you have to edit that afterwards... thats where the beauty comes... and you can promote your work...
So sorry for not being here the last 4 days... i just couldnt...

If i dont work for real... then i will have to work for someone else daily.. that means less time in coding... or in generall playing with a computer..

All the other scams oute there.. are from rich kids... that sit on a computer all day... i do not deny their coding... i just deny their existense... as ordinary humans... who
have to go to work... and not wait every month a nice BIG fat ass check on their bank account...
voxpopuli (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:35:02 PM

and that dumping in prices was almost from the same time... so there was a bagholder from the last month... who bought all this amount of coins for 5 or 6 sats..
its not even worth dumping at these prices..

just dont panic everytime with no reason...
voxpopuli (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

and again with that dumping you are giving all the power to a certain guy to maniputate the coin... pfffffff
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:20:36 PM

Hey dev, thanks for the update. I agree that people don't realise that you need to work in order to survive aswell have a social life aswell. Hows progress going with the market going? You thought anymore about how you plan to fully integrate the enigma style system into the market?
voxpopuli (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:49:11 PM

i am having problems so far.. its seems to easy when i think of it... but when i go and try it , it doesnt work... pfff i am missing something...
jibble

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:13:49 AM

i am having problems so far.. its seems to easy when i think of it... but when i go and try it , it doesnt work... pfff i am missing something...

Implementation of enigma or the darknet market itself?
Juantzy

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:04:08 AM

I don't see anything new in the coin,maybe just another shitcoin

topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:36:40 PM

Cry Cry

smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

Cry Cry

You don't seen anything new? What? Cheesy

This coin lacks marketing, community coz the dev always went missing thus losing the investors trust. Why would you hold into this coin? How you wrap a gift is better than the gift itself Wink
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 10:02:14 PM

Dev I bought a few coins as I was bored and they were cheap, but I can't get the wallet built on linux at all.

"Building voxpopuli
See doc/readme-qt.rst for instructions on building voxpopuli QT.
See doc/build-*.txt for instructions on building voxpopulid."

There is no doc/ folder in the repo, no list of dependencies and no instructions for building either the qt wallet or the daemon. And the dependencies needed for most other coins and the procedure usually used is not working.

Are you able to fix this?

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:14:36 PM

Dev I bought a few coins as I was bored and they were cheap, but I can't get the wallet built on linux at all.

"Building voxpopuli

There is no doc/ folder in the repo, no list of dependencies and no instructions for building either the qt wallet or the daemon. And the dependencies needed for most other coins and the procedure usually used is not working.

I see you have been online since I made this comment. If this isn't something you are capable of fixing, if producing a working linux wallet is beyond your capabilities, then please just let me know. There is no demand anyway so you can't harm the market by admitting it if it is the case. Thank you.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:59:53 AM

"Building voxpopuli

I see you have been online since I made this comment. If this isn't something you are capable of fixing, if producing a working linux wallet is beyond your capabilities, then please just let me know. There is no demand anyway so you can't harm the market by admitting it if it is the case. Thank you.

Don't be a douche. Your entire post tells of your doucheness.

Maybe dev is taking a couple days with the family. What? Yes maybe.

Typical linux snob thinking he's a fking genius.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: