Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2017, 12:08:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [908k+USD RAISED] Ethereum.link | Flexible Market Connector | ICO started  (Read 14337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:25:31 PM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin

▒███████████████░                   
            █████████████████████████████████           
      ░███████████▒                   ▓███████████░     
     ██████▓             ░░▒▒▒░░             ███████    
    ████         ░██░    █████████    ███░       ████   
    ███░   ███▒  ███     ███         ████████    ▓███   
   ████     ███░███      ███         ███   ██░    ███▓  
   ████      █████       ███████░    ███   ██░    ████  
   ███▓       ███▓       ███████░    ███          ████  
   ███░       ████░      ███         ███          ▒███  
   ███░      ██████      ███         ███          ░███  
   ███▒     ░██  ███     ███         ███░  ██░    ▓███  
   ████     ██░   █▓░                 ███████░    ████  
   ████    ██░         ███████████         █▒     ████  
    ███░            ███░ ▓████ ▓ ▒███            ░███   
    ████          ▓██   ██████░████ ██▒          ████   
     ███▓        ███   ████      ░██ ███        ████    
     ▓███      ▓███ ░███████     ░███ ███▓     ░███▒    
      ███████████████ █████ ███▓ ████░█████████████     
       ████████████▒██  ░▓███████░███ ████████████      
        ███████████ █     ███████   ░ ███████████       
         ▒██████████ █     ▒███▓     ██████████░        
           ███████████ █ ██████░   ███████████          
            ░████████████░     ░████████████░           
              ▒███████████████████████████░             
                ░███████████████████████░               
                   ███████████████████                  
                      ▒███████████▒                     
 .FootballCoin.
|      FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION
                GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ
  Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain
|
██████
█████████
████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████
████
  JOIN NOW !
    Official Thread
[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
easynote

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

Project is still at half of crowdsale period and it almost sold everything, this is getting big.

It is, considering the price per Bitcoin right now it is pretty nice to see people not worrying about the price and is continuing to invest in certain coins such as Ethereum.link.
I really do think that LNK will have the potential to go up in value if the coin launches within the correct manner.

Arpetuos

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:42:19 PM

Project is still at half of crowdsale period and it almost sold everything, this is getting big.

It is, considering the price per Bitcoin right now it is pretty nice to see people not worrying about the price and is continuing to invest in certain coins such as Ethereum.link.
I really do think that LNK will have the potential to go up in value if the coin launches within the correct manner.

This is more of a token, like a share in a compagny. The price will go up as the platform becomes adopted.

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦  Market Solutions via Ethereum | ICO Now  ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
████████████████████████████████  ☞ Link Project ☜  ████████████████████████████████
Linking Ethereum with the World ✧✦✧ Silver Backed Tokens ✧✦✧ Smart - Competitive Companies
arpon11

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:41:49 PM

hope this project come out successful as we all looks to the day it will be louche. Though this ico has that burden of that red nik trust people are really investing in it.

✧✧✦ Market Solutions via Ethereum | ICO Now ✦✧✧
████████████ ☞ Li
leexhin

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:58:16 PM

24 more days to go before the token sales end,
Can't wait for it hope that this project to be a huge success.
Yes it's still 3 weeks away
All here wants the best and success

And there is a lot of inactive members here, so, after this ICO, I am sure that we are going to receive more because of that. Only active members will be the one who will sharing the whole bounty for Signature Campaign.  So, lets just keep on being active on this one, and always be updated. Smiley
Yeah I am just thankful to be part of this campaign,
Really wish to be a huge success more investor to come.

████████████████████████████████  ☞ Link Project ☜  ████████████████████████████████
Linking Ethereum with the World ✧✦✧ Silver Backed Tokens ✧✦✧ Smart - Competitive Companies
leexhin

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:46:19 PM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
LNK already sold way more than half of its available wow,
Maybe after a couple more days it will surely sell more can't really wait to see how this project go.

gandame

Activity: 364

View Profile
Today at 12:41:08 AM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Maybe after a couple more days it will surely sell more can't really wait to see how this project go.
Yes i believe that couple more days lnk token are all sold because many investor interested to this project. Almost 60% are sold.

RedX

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 01:01:30 AM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin

I got a feeling that the ico will be sold before the enddate of June 10. What do you think guys?

LegendOF45

Activity: 106

View Profile
Today at 01:38:18 AM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Yes true, even though the price of the bitcoin continues to rise, but the users remain Ethereum.link ICO investment. I think it is not difficult to reach $2,5 million before the ICO is complete (16 days again).

Chikako

Activity: 112

View Profile
Today at 02:11:18 AM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Yes true, even though the price of the bitcoin continues to rise, but the users remain Ethereum.link ICO investment. I think it is not difficult to reach $1,000 million before the ICO is complete (16 days again).

1 million will surely be reached easily, just for the rising price of eth and bitcoin, my forecast for this one is 2 millions sold and 20-30 millions or even more value after 60-90 days of distribution.
KesoNie

View Profile
Today at 05:04:45 AM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin

I got a feeling that the ico will be sold before the enddate of June 10. What do you think guys?
Im hoping it too. I think this will be successful and before the campaign ends i think it will sold more than expected. Im such a fan of this ico.

✧✧✦ Market Solutions via Ethereum | ICO Now ✦✧✧
████████████ ☞ Li
LegendOF45

Activity: 106

View Profile
Today at 07:14:06 AM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
Yes true, even though the price of the bitcoin continues to rise, but the users remain Ethereum.link ICO investment. I think it is not difficult to reach $1,000 million before the ICO is complete (16 days again).

1 million will surely be reached easily, just for the rising price of eth and bitcoin, my forecast for this one is 2 millions sold and 20-30 millions or even more value after 60-90 days of distribution.
I sure $2 millions is easy to achieve, no doubt again the achievement of ICO will continues to rise, as prices and the ETHEREUM and BITCOIN is very rising, not reducing investor to join and invest at Ethereum.link project.

qiman

Activity: 280

Translation into MANDARIN CHINESE - I'm your man!

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:38:38 AM

We are sitting on a little gold mine here. Only 60k LINK supply makes it a hot commodity for investors, especially as it is backed by silver. I like the idea of the link desk to help bring the ETH blockchain to business. ETH is big in China now so maybe LINK will have business ambassadors all over the world?

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦  Market Solutions via Ethereum | ICO Now ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
████████████████████████████████  ☞ Link Project ☜   ████████████████████████████████
Crypto Girl

Activity: 210

I LOVE BITCOIN AND ALTCOINS!

View Profile
Today at 09:38:17 AM

it's an ambitious-yet very attainable project ICO that is going to be one of the most successful project of this year and maybe the other years to follow. And it is correct that we are sitting on a gold mine here, so everyone that were already in seems to be some lucky guys later on when this token is tradable and on the cryptomarket already.

Katashi

Activity: 94

View Profile
Today at 09:42:10 AM

I would like to ask where I can deposit some of my satoshi? Can someone give me the link and a bit instruction how to invest in their site and when ICO will be ended? Any why the OP got a red trust? Appreciate who will answer my post,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.