Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS  (Read 64315 times)
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:40:58 PM

THE END.

I ♥ Crypto!
kryptos

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:42:37 PM

You were ridiculous with their placement on the first page, it was you who ruined this currency scam with that message on the front page about whales, need not have done it that way, you're an asshole your Dev scam shit !!!!
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:57:58 PM

However was, it is not normal to break a deal. Deal is deal.

Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:31:09 PM

I think I said exactly something like this was a major possibility-- Been around long enough to see this before. Dev sabotages his own coin, creates panic, even dumps a large supply of coin just create hysteria, then, 1 day later - everythings cool - we are working it out.

The whole plan was to simply buy up cheap coins.

Anyways... Move on folks. Its this type of behavior that makes me trade less and less, and keep my holdings in BTC.

In my opinion Bittrex should delist coins that resort to this type of behavior. I will be contacting Richie about this and pointing him to this thread.

Strato
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:32:12 PM

We like to make a final statement about what happend:

Regarding the GlowShop, we made a deal with a group of investors. To back us up for the first 2 months and get things going.

Friday night ~23:30 european time we recieved a message from these so called investors:

"We had our fun. It was never our intention to help you. We we're aiming for volume only. And fontaspumps is now by your side, so you dont need us anymore"

We will not name these investors. We dont trust them anymore, and are feeling threatened currently.

We never contacted a "pumpgroup" to give us volume. they contacted us. I am certain other coin developers can confirm this. This is the way they work.

I am also reading a lot of wrong information about our premine. We we're left with 31.500 GLOW in the end. We destroyed ~70K of it, wich can not be redeemed. Ever. Earlz helped us with this, like he did with many other coins. The rest was all paid to bountiehunters or our signature campaign.

We only bought ~5K glow on c-cex. Buying more meant scrapping another address in the top50 because of our psp. Which would not make any sense at all.

After this whole fiasco we decided to pull the plug. Unfortunately trustworthy business in cryptocurrency is faaaaar away from reality. You can thank all the pump and dumpers for that.

We really had a vision. And are currently looking to continue this vision in a "no need for investors" manner.

For what its worth at this moment. We are not scammers. Dumping a 31.5K glow premine for less then 1btc, after two months of wasted time is more then a loss. If we wanted to scam, we would already have dumped our premine at c-cex for 4K+ satoshi while we still had 120K+ glow. But we didnt.

To be continued

Quoting so it can't be un-deleted.
cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:47:57 PM

We will not name these investors. We dont trust them anymore, and are feeling threatened currently.
/Won't name group, even it means they do it to someone else and more people lose
//Or, just more BS
/// slashies...
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:56:21 PM

So dev make coin and just bail on it, surely he should have had a plan B.

Oh wait he probably already busy with his next scam.
GlowCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:44:14 PM

I think I said exactly something like this was a major possibility-- Been around long enough to see this before. Dev sabotages his own coin, creates panic, even dumps a large supply of coin just create hysteria, then, 1 day later - everythings cool - we are working it out.

Anyways... Move on folks. Its this type of behavior that makes me trade less and less, and keep my holdings in BTC.

In my opinion Bittrex should delist coins that resort to this type of behavior. I will be contacting Richie about this and pointing him to this thread.

Strato

Buy up cheap coins?? Why in the world would we do that?

everythings cool?? are you lost in reality here? We are not buying up anything. Even if we come up with a new plan, the coin will not leave its " blackhole " for a long time. Maybe never.

Is this our fault? Yes it is. We we're trusting the wrong people. Funny how people act as your friend here, and later on stab you in the back when they filled their pockets.

Selling the premine to cause a dump? The dump already started before we even moved the premine. It happend when we got the message of these bailing investors, they probably started it all. Look back a few pages, and see the post of a newbie account stating he knows everything about how we were working. Altough he is incorrect in many ways, is it coincedence that he posted  after we got the message? We think not.

We sold the premine at ~3000 satoshi saturday morning around 04:00, we cashed ~0.9 btc on bittrex.

If we we're "scamming" you we would have bailed after the first pump on c-cex with still 120K glow in our bag.

We will not reply to any of these matters again. It wil lead us into an endless discussion.

The reason why we pulled the plug so suddenly is that we dont want to act like everything is oke. If we did not do this, we feared even more people were losing money.

We screwed up, we we're tricked. And we are very sorry things turned out this way.
Creating a new coin is out of the question. This was our maiden coin, and it will be the only one ever. We are not scammers, we were fooled by greatness.

Goodbye for now,

GlowCoin dev team
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:49:29 PM

Yes just get lost please
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:03:07 PM

We like to make a final statement about what happend:

Regarding the GlowShop, we made a deal with a group of investors. To back us up for the first 2 months and get things going.

Friday night ~23:30 european time we recieved a message from these so called investors:

"We had our fun. It was never our intention to help you. We we're aiming for volume only. And fontaspumps is now by your side, so you dont need us anymore"

We never contacted a "pumpgroup" to give us volume. they contacted us. I am certain other coin developers can confirm this. This is the way they work.

I am also reading a lot of wrong information about our premine. We we're left with 31.500 GLOW in the end. We destroyed ~70K of it, wich can not be redeemed. Ever. Earlz helped us with this, like he did with many other coins. The rest was all paid to bountiehunters or our signature campaign.

We only bought ~5K glow on c-cex. Buying more meant scrapping another address in the top50 because of our psp. Which would not make any sense at all.

After this whole fiasco we decided to pull the plug. Unfortunately trustworthy business in cryptocurrency is faaaaar away from reality. You can thank all the pump and dumpers for that.

We really had a vision. And are currently looking to continue this vision in a "no need for investors" manner.

For what its worth at this moment. We are not scammers. Dumping a 31.5K glow premine for less then 1btc, after two months of wasted time is more then a loss. If we wanted to scam, we would already have dumped our premine at c-cex for 4K+ satoshi while we still had 120K+ glow. But we didnt.

To be continued

Quoting so it can't be un-deleted.

Not involved in Glow at all and don't know what the heck the truth is here, but my first impression looking at the chart is that if there was a scam here, they didn't make much by recent standards - less than 30BTC by my estimation. Possibly as little as 13BTC.

I don't know whether that's a reflection of the fact that these guys didn't scam or whether the market these days is so weak, even the scammers and pump and dumpers cant make much out of it. It's like trying to get water out of a rock. A lot of money has left. A lot of people, sick of scams and losses, just aren't trading anymore.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:59:50 PM

Strato

Buy up cheap coins?? Why in the world would we do that?

everythings cool?? are you lost in reality here? We are not buying up anything. Even if we come up with a new plan, the coin will not leave its " blackhole " for a long time. Maybe never.

Is this our fault? Yes it is. We we're trusting the wrong people. Funny how people act as your friend here, and later on stab you in the back when they filled their pockets.

Selling the premine to cause a dump? The dump already started before we even moved the premine. It happend when we got the message of these bailing investors, they probably started it all. Look back a few pages, and see the post of a newbie account stating he knows everything about how we were working. Altough he is incorrect in many ways, is it coincedence that he posted  after we got the message? We think not.

We sold the premine at ~3000 satoshi saturday morning around 04:00, we cashed ~0.9 btc on bittrex.

If we we're "scamming" you we would have bailed after the first pump on c-cex with still 120K glow in our bag.

We will not reply to any of these matters again. It wil lead us into an endless discussion.

The reason why we pulled the plug so suddenly is that we dont want to act like everything is oke. If we did not do this, we feared even more people were losing money.

We screwed up, we we're tricked. And we are very sorry things turned out this way.
Creating a new coin is out of the question. This was our maiden coin, and it will be the only one ever. We are not scammers, we were fooled by greatness.

Goodbye for now,

GlowCoin dev team

Do you have any plan for future?
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:59:09 PM

This is like the 5th coin dev I've seen "betrayed" by pump groups, investors, whales, ect....  Cheesy

Roll Eyes
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:45:34 AM

Anyone still have copy of source code and a wallet rar linked? Please PM me them. Thanks
KeAdO

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:10:03 AM

why are people still buyin this coin? lol
junkskin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:12:42 AM

Good qestion

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:23:56 AM

shit coin Angry Angry Angry
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:29:50 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 07:44:22 AM by dida

Any nodes for glow?
My wallet is stuck
Thanks!
tberty

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:02:27 AM

Good qestion

not sure but if dev can make something new or refresh the coin and keep develop it more, then people will buy it again Smiley
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:42:51 PM

whales seems to be exiting from the looks of it.. slowly selling off there stack..

selling ?

look at the chart, nobody is selling, only buying, how it comes that you think someone is seeling?

A lot of btc in buy orders under 6k, you only can see the last 50 buy orders, and this reach only from 7133 to 6408 Satoshi.

I think he means the coins that are for sale are the coins of whales and people are buying into them.

most people accumulated around 2-3k.  selling at or around 6-8k is a decent profit.

400 satoshi Smiley

6-8k satoshi was nice exit to all who got out Smiley
crazycow

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

Hi is this true, if so good news?!

https://twitter.com/GlowCoinDev/status/526774624961708032

GlowcoinDev
‏@GlowCoinDev
Good news, we will continue $glow coin development, we are sorry for the inconvenience,now we go by plan. $ULTC, $CND, $CANN, $URO #glowcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: