Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the coin that has least chance of being stolen from you because it hides your ip address using i2p nodes?
dogecoindark
dogecoindark

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE!  (Read 213312 times)
bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:27:16 PM

New all time high price! #122 coinmarketcap

Now #98! Need some caution but with all the untraceable auto wallets coming out this is top 20 coin!

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:46:11 PM

this one is def under the radar, not alot of people know of the work being done here and progress.. We need to spread the word

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 01:40:24 AM

this one is def under the radar, not alot of people know of the work being done here and progress.. We need to spread the word

Have been tweeting @CryptoOz

pc888
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 01:49:29 AM

Although part of me wants more dogecoindark before everyone else gets in Wink

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:58:45 AM

Allready have been promoting DOGED through pumpdumptracker on twitter.

pc888
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:58:40 AM

Allready have been promoting DOGED through pumpdumptracker on twitter.

The more the better.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:22:18 PM

just to clarify the auto anon doged wallet install for linux is as follows:

apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/doged/autoi2p && cd autoi2p
chmod +x autodogedi2p.sh
./autodogedi2p.sh

its been tested on a fresh ubuntu install, and works perfectly =] excellent thing about this is, as the i2p network grows, i can just modify the git and add nodes, or if the wallet updates, etc.. this install will always remain current.

very excited to release the windows version of the auto-anon wallet install as well.

sorry this took so long to get out guys, but it takes a little troubleshooting sometimes to get things perfect. a big thanks to blackwat3r for the contribution on this one. stay tuned for the windows version, id imagine just a few more days, as i have most of it done, theres just one little part i need to get working, just a matter of proper syntax..

*for advanced users, our windows wallet does work on our i2p anon network currently, if you'd like to follow the instructions on the OP or our website.

** it is insane seeing the nethash lately.. it hit over 300 last night.. pretty wild.. been seeing volume too, which is nice.. and alot of tweets.. as always i appreciate the support from everyone =]

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
bitLeap

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:09:25 AM

With the exception of coins based on cryptonote codebase (which I am in the early stages of studying and learning about so I am not qualified to make statements about them)  avoid ANYTHING that claims to be untraceable or anonymous. This is a lie.  Even if the coin only connects over the tor network I can assure you it is not anonymous.  You can run bitcoin or almost any alt coin over tor and sorry: it is not anonymous.  If the people running the coin are willing to lie to you about something like this or don't know any better that speaks for their character or skill.

I think you should be more careful when making such statements specially if you are a blogger and have a reputation to preserve. The above statement is not based on expertise  I'm afraid but lacking information/knowledge.

I give you one example of one crypto-currency that IS anonymous... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=817937.0

While Bitcoin and alt coins users sync wallets over Clearnet and the Bitcoin nodes are on the Clearnet, so running the wallet from Clearnet nodes, but over Tor network, essentially does nothing (that's where your idea is coming from for fake "untraceable or anonymous").
DogecoinDark (DOGED) nodes on the other hand are binded to Tor itself, so when a wallet establishes a SOCKS connection to the dark nodes, the node doesn't know the users IP, only its own untraceable and anonymous.

I wanted to bring thisˆˆˆ to this thread!

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TheThreadReporter

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:46:48 PM

apt-get install git
chmod +x autodogedi2p.sh
./autodogedi2p.sh

its been tested on a fresh ubuntu install, and works perfectly =] excellent thing about this is, as the i2p network grows, i can just modify the git and add nodes, or if the wallet updates, etc.. this install will always remain current.

very excited to release the windows version of the auto-anon wallet install as well.

sorry this took so long to get out guys, but it takes a little troubleshooting sometimes to get things perfect. a big thanks to blackwat3r for the contribution on this one. stay tuned for the windows version, id imagine just a few more days, as i have most of it done, theres just one little part i need to get working, just a matter of proper syntax..

*for advanced users, our windows wallet does work on our i2p anon network currently, if you'd like to follow the instructions on the OP or our website.

** it is insane seeing the nethash lately.. it hit over 300 last night.. pretty wild.. been seeing volume too, which is nice.. and alot of tweets.. as always i appreciate the support from everyone =]

Reported for claiming your coin is %100 Anonymous when it's not and using that as a Public Relations Selling Point to Pump and Dump your Scam Coin.

This is the Internet nothing is Anonymous and everything can be seen and traced if you try hard enough.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:17:26 PM

apt-get install git
chmod +x autodogedi2p.sh
./autodogedi2p.sh

Reported for claiming your coin is %100 Anonymous when it's not and using that as a Public Relations Selling Point to Pump and Dump your Scam Coin.

This is the Internet nothing is Anonymous and everything can be seen and traced if you try hard enough.

Why do people bother to create newbie account just to spam/troll is beyond me... There are still time to buy the coin. It's only Fricken 3 sats! Why don't you channel your energy to better use?!
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 02:30:15 PM

apt-get install git
chmod +x autodogedi2p.sh
./autodogedi2p.sh

ok smart guy, lets do a live tracing. what time/date would you like to establish this?

we can set it up live, on our radio show, and in our chat room.

ill send you coins, and you can tell me my ip. im dying to see your expertise at work.

scared? armoreddoge under a new name. maybe you didnt realize we are untrollable.

TheThreadReporter

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:16:58 PM

apt-get install git
chmod +x autodogedi2p.sh
./autodogedi2p.sh

ok smart guy, lets do a live tracing. what time/date would you like to establish this?

ill send you coins, and you can tell me my ip. im dying to see your expertise at work.

scared? armoreddoge under a new name. maybe you didnt realize we are untrollable.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA an Anonymous Cryptocurrency with a live Radio Show that isn't even Whoisguarded good god that's funny... Cheesy

Domain Name: DOGECOINDARK.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1881392411_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-10-20T18:32:10.00Z
Creation Date: 2014-10-21T01:32:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-10-21T01:32:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: SUNE SUNEROK
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 000 123 STREET
Registrant City: FORT MYERS
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 33901
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2392222288
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: SUNE SUNEROK
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 000 123 STREET
Admin City: FORT MYERS
Admin State/Province: FL
Admin Postal Code: 33901
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.2392222288
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: SUNE SUNEROK
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 000 123 STREET
Tech City: FORT MYERS
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Postal Code: 33901
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.2392222288
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: NS8143.HOSTGATOR.COM
Name Server: NS8144.HOSTGATOR.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

Sune Sunerok you need to stop starting wars man Wink
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:25:25 PM

apt-get install git
chmod +x autodogedi2p.sh
./autodogedi2p.sh

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA an Anonymous Cryptocurrency with a live Radio Show that isn't even Whoisguarded good god that's funny... Cheesy

But,,,, He doesn't accept the challenge....   

TheThreadReporter

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:35:14 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 03:52:37 PM by TheThreadReporter

Just called you on Google Voice and left you a message Keith...

If that's your dad and your name is Justin your shit is not Anonymous at all GG noob...

Here's Justin's

Twitter: https://twitter.com/justinvendetta

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justn.v?fref=ts

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/justinvforvendetta/

Get DOXED kid...

https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10171895_903880816299466_1320107557817632852_n.jpg?oh=ac2e776087a55939a3d81ead8c2de8ea&oe=555071D3

Wow such Anonymous many Dogecoindark very lulz
bitLeap

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:42:50 PM

Just called you on Google Voice and left you a message Keith...

If that's your dad and your name is Justin your shit is not Anonymous at all GG noob...

Here's Justin's Twitter: https://twitter.com/justinvendetta

Get DOXED kid...

let's hope the FBI hunts you down Mr. Pedophile! Didn't you check page 1 where you got POD?! lol. Really dumb from someone who's bipolar and has more than a single brain to work with  Cheesy!

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 04:29:44 PM

i dont know how that took so long, i did a POD with cryptoasian, (http://proofofdev.com/doged-dogecoindark/)

)should have taken 30 seconds of google to find it)

and of course my name was on it.. and yes, i had a ton of graffiti charges, but they were dropped due to lack of evidence.

feel free to watch me in action: https://www.youtube.com/user/justinvforvendetta/videos

once again, heres TheThreadReporters info:

William Robert Girdlestone (SupaDupaJenkins) (armoreddoge) (trickystylez@gmail.com) (CrazyRabbi)

William Robert Girdlestone
1535 Dingwall RD Apt 35
Courtenay
British Columbia
Canada
V9N 3S8
(lived here since 2000)

old ip: 24.69.214.122 (5/4/2012)
newest ip: 24.69.203.63 (as of 1/2015)
Country Code=CA
State/Province=BC
City=Courtenay
Latitude=49.6833
Longitute=-125.0000

previous school: North Island College, Courtenay BC
previous school: City Centre, Courtenay BC

previous school: Pass/Woodwins Parksville, Canada
^ (who require intense emotional/social support in order to be successful in an educational setting. Students must be recommended by the school they are currently attending.)

previous school: Sutherland Secondary School, North Vancouver
previous school: Cumberland Junior Secondary School

selfies:
https://i.imgur.com/AwpaF4i.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nok2JUP.jpg

Phone number (he lives with his mom): +1 250-338-8242
number comes back to:
Courtenay       161 Back Road   Haddon, Arthur  250-338-8242

mother:
Sheila Girdlestone
Courtenay       250-338-8242  
35-1535 Dingwall Rd, V9N 3S8

deceased grandmother:
FORBES-GIRDLESTONE, Alice
http://www.lougheedfuneralhomes.com/include/storage/24458/DeathRecordStub/1995403/converted/104x158-3119037.jpg

uncle:
James Girdlestone (Carolyn) of Surrey, B.C.,
Jill Zanetti (Rick) of Sudbury and Joel Maki

His most common email: supadupadotbitnetwork@gmail.com
one of his passwords: sdopfos000

post about him being a pedo?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=94573.0

more people he owes money to:
http://www.adversary.org/wp/bitcoin/overdue-and-defaulted-loans/evidence-regarding-xisalty/

news article about him being a scammer:
http://thecoinfront.com/alleged-bitcoin-scammer-outed-on-bitcointalk-2/
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=SupaDupaJenkins <- shows a ton of bad reviews
https://www.facebook.com/supadupadotbit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132747 (CrazyRabbi)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62595 (SuperDuperJenkins)
http://youtube.com/SupaDupaDotBit
http://myworld.ebay.ca/supadupadotbit
http://steamcommunity.com/id/supadupa420
http://facebook.com/SupaDupaDotBit
http://twitter.com/SupaDupaTweetz
http://soundcloud.com/SupaDupaMixes
http://twitch.tv/SupaDupaDotBit
newest bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406878
unpaid loan: http://pastebin.com/5ZzuZzzP
more unpaid problems: http://pastebin.com/zwZyw53i

TheThreadReporter

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:31:59 PM

i dont know how that took so long, i did a POD with cryptoasian, (http://proofofdev.com/doged-dogecoindark/)

)should have taken 30 seconds of google to find it)

and of course my name was on it.. and yes, i had a ton of graffiti charges, but they were dropped due to lack of evidence.

feel free to watch me in action: https://www.youtube.com/user/justinvforvendetta/videos

once again, heres TheThreadReporters info:

William Robert Girdlestone (SupaDupaJenkins) (armoreddoge) (trickystylez@gmail.com) (CrazyRabbi)

William Robert Girdlestone
1535 Dingwall RD Apt 35
Courtenay
British Columbia
Canada
V9N 3S8
(lived here since 2000)

old ip: 24.69.214.122 (5/4/2012)
newest ip: 24.69.203.63 (as of 1/2015)
Country Code=CA
State/Province=BC
City=Courtenay
Latitude=49.6833
Longitute=-125.0000

previous school: North Island College, Courtenay BC
previous school: City Centre, Courtenay BC

previous school: Pass/Woodwins Parksville, Canada
^ (who require intense emotional/social support in order to be successful in an educational setting. Students must be recommended by the school they are currently attending.)

previous school: Sutherland Secondary School, North Vancouver
previous school: Cumberland Junior Secondary School

selfies:
https://i.imgur.com/AwpaF4i.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nok2JUP.jpg

Phone number (he lives with his mom): +1 250-338-8242
number comes back to:
Courtenay       161 Back Road   Haddon, Arthur  250-338-8242

mother:
Sheila Girdlestone
Courtenay       250-338-8242  
35-1535 Dingwall Rd, V9N 3S8

deceased grandmother:
FORBES-GIRDLESTONE, Alice
http://www.lougheedfuneralhomes.com/include/storage/24458/DeathRecordStub/1995403/converted/104x158-3119037.jpg

uncle:
James Girdlestone (Carolyn) of Surrey, B.C.,
Jill Zanetti (Rick) of Sudbury and Joel Maki

His most common email: supadupadotbitnetwork@gmail.com
one of his passwords: sdopfos000

post about him being a pedo?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=94573.0

more people he owes money to:
http://www.adversary.org/wp/bitcoin/overdue-and-defaulted-loans/evidence-regarding-xisalty/

news article about him being a scammer:
http://thecoinfront.com/alleged-bitcoin-scammer-outed-on-bitcointalk-2/
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=SupaDupaJenkins <- shows a ton of bad reviews
https://www.facebook.com/supadupadotbit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132747 (CrazyRabbi)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62595 (SuperDuperJenkins)
http://youtube.com/SupaDupaDotBit
http://myworld.ebay.ca/supadupadotbit
http://steamcommunity.com/id/supadupa420
http://facebook.com/SupaDupaDotBit
http://twitter.com/SupaDupaTweetz
http://soundcloud.com/SupaDupaMixes
http://twitch.tv/SupaDupaDotBit
newest bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406878
unpaid loan: http://pastebin.com/5ZzuZzzP
more unpaid problems: http://pastebin.com/zwZyw53i

So you got all of that off my Facebook?

Good doxing bruh Cheesy
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 04:36:24 PM

no i got it from google.. and dozens of people that you owe money to, who hate you.

must suck having emotional distress issues and being sent to a school for it.

i went to a gifted school =]

TheThreadReporter

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:53:43 PM

no i got it from google.. and dozens of people that you owe money to, who hate you.

must suck having emotional distress issues and being sent to a school for it.

i went to a gifted school =]

The only emotional stress I had was when your girlfriend wouldn't put out....
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 05:11:47 PM

poor sheila. i feel so bad for her.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: