Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DNC][GPU/CPU]DarkNetCoin-NOPREMINED-NO IPO-True anonymity  (Read 101110 times)
darknetspace (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 04:17:50 PM

@ darknetspace

Thanks for the gui wallet.

Just transferred everything over to it.

It is a really good thing that you kept your promise creating the GUI wallet. Keep up the good work!

Regarding the 10% dev bounty:

The community would never accept a coin with 10% premine, because this is far too much. I can understand that you will need some compensation for your hard work. Nobody wants to work for nothing!

But in my opinion 10% is a little bit too high. You should charge a more modest percentage for your development work. I guess this is the true reason for miners turning their back on you.

The concept of this coin is really good. I like it and I am still mining it. But the most important thing at the moment is the reputation of this coin and not your compensation.

If the reputation of this coin is ruined you will be left with empty hands. Finishing the GUI wallet is the first sign that you really deserve some compensation.

Please work hard in order to convince the community that you really deserve your bounty. You should think over if 10% bounty is the right thing.

Hope that this coin will succeed.

Ouzo69

Really thank you for your supporting.

First of all, there is no such a thing called 10% premine.

This coin has no any premine, you can check the time of the first block and the time annouced and lauched.

From 4500th block, when you mine 100 DNC, we will take 10 DNC. That is the meaning of 10% dev bounty.

P2P exchange will be built on the blockchain, so DNC is the second generation coin like XCP and MSC, not simple POW coins like LTC and DOGE.

We are facing with many technology quizzs.

How to improve anoymity of protocol ?

How to pay and p2p trade under strong anoymous technology such as stealth address and ring signature?

How to setup new script system, because there is no any script system in bytecoin's source code, but P2P exchange needs it.

10% dev bounty means nothing if we failed. There are 5 people in our full-time team.

A lot of input but no output now except coins. It is ok, we love this game.

darknetspace (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 04:20:10 PM

The mine pool not to send money, please try to hurry to solve

The pool works fine these days. Don't lie please.

darknetspace (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 04:23:55 PM

Hey if you neeed a good graphic/web designer give me a shout, I'll do a really good deal for you Smiley

Thank you, we really need web or interface designer.

Can you let us know your works before ?

Ouzo69

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 05:26:38 PM

@ darknetspace

It is a really good thing that you kept your promise creating the GUI wallet. Keep up the good work!

The community would never accept a coin with 10% premine, because this is far too much. I can understand that you will need some compensation for your hard work. Nobody wants to work for nothing!

But in my opinion 10% is a little bit too high. You should charge a more modest percentage for your development work. I guess this is the true reason for miners turning their back on you.

The concept of this coin is really good. I like it and I am still mining it. But the most important thing at the moment is the reputation of this coin and not your compensation.

If the reputation of this coin is ruined you will be left with empty hands. Finishing the GUI wallet is the first sign that you really deserve some compensation.

Please work hard in order to convince the community that you really deserve your bounty. You should think over if 10% bounty is the right thing.

Ouzo69

This coin has no any premine, you can check the time of the first block and the time annouced and lauched.

From 4500th block, when you mine 100 DNC, we will take 10 DNC. That is the meaning of 10% dev bounty.

P2P exchange will be built on the blockchain, so DNC is the second generation coin like XCP and MSC, not simple POW coins like LTC and DOGE.

How to pay and p2p trade under strong anoymous technology such as stealth address and ring signature?

How to setup new script system, because there is no any script system in bytecoin's source code, but P2P exchange needs it.

10% dev bounty means nothing if we failed. There are 5 people in our full-time team.

Thank you for your reply. I understand that the 10% dev bounty is not the same as 10% premine. Usually the premine is about 2%-3% of all the coins. Having 10% dev bounty means that you developers get 10% of all the mined from the 4500th block on. This means you have a little less than 10% of all the coins existing at the moment. The percentage is a little less than 10% because the first 4500 blocks were mined without dev bounty.

But let's look at the future:

After one year nearly all coins will be mined. At that time the developers will have about 10% of all the coins ever mined. So roughly speaking in one year the situation will be equal to 10% premine. The only difference will be that you don't have 10% of the coins from the beginning (i.e. premine) but you will have to wait for one year. But easily speaking you have 10% of all the coins ever mined during the first year of the coin.

You said that 10% dev bounty means nothing if you fail, but if you work full-time on this project you should better be successful.

10% is quite a lot if this coin will be a success. But I see the danger that 10% dev bounty may prevent the success of this coin. That is the reason why I recommended to think it over.

Another way would be that you work hard and convince the community that your work is worth every single percent paid by the miners.

Please don't get me wrong. I don't want to criticize your work. All I want to say is that you should consider carefully if the 10% dev bounty isn't an obstacle for the reputation of this coin.

Since I am mining this coin, I want it to be successful, too.

Best regards

Ouzo69
Arux

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:33:30 PM

@ darknetspace

Ouzo69

Thank you for your reply. I understand that the 10% dev bounty is not the same as 10% premine. Usually the premine is about 2%-3% of all the coins. Having 10% dev bounty means that you developers get 10% of all the mined from the 4500th block on. This means you have a little less than 10% of all the coins existing at the moment. The percentage is a little less than 10% because the first 4500 blocks were mined without dev bounty.

But let's look at the future:

After one year nearly all coins will be mined. At that time the developers will have about 10% of all the coins ever mined. So roughly speaking in one year the situation will be equal to 10% premine. The only difference will be that you don't have 10% of the coins from the beginning (i.e. premine) but you will have to wait for one year. But easily speaking you have 10% of all the coins ever mined during the first year of the coin.

You said that 10% dev bounty means nothing if you fail, but if you work full-time on this project you should better be successful.

10% is quite a lot if this coin will be a success. But I see the danger that 10% dev bounty may prevent the success of this coin. That is the reason why I recommended to think it over.

Another way would be that you work hard and convince the community that your work is worth every single percent paid by the miners.

Please don't get me wrong. I don't want to criticize your work. All I want to say is that you should consider carefully if the 10% dev bounty isn't an obstacle for the reputation of this coin.

Since I am mining this coin, I want it to be successful, too.

Best regards

Ouzo69

I totally agree with Ouzo69.

10% premine or 10% dev Bounty, finally it will be the same and 10% is too much. anything above 2-3% is too much, if you claim more, explain exactly your needs otherwise nobody will agree.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 01:55:51 AM

This coin will never reach 1 year. Especially if 10% is going to 'devs'. Oh and its actually 11% since pool also gets fee and its theirs...

So 'devs' what are you going to do with your support? Are you going to support the progress of the coin or just hope to dump at whatever price before anyone else and earn a few BTC?

Did you make anything knew except copy paste a coin? Why do you need 11% ?

Did you make any bounties ?

Did you make any giveaways?

Also where is your proof that you are indeed giving that 1% to cryptonote team?

Any viewkeys so we can see that you are not going to dump the day it is going to hit an exchange?
darknetspace (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:08:49 AM

This coin will never reach 1 year. Especially if 10% is going to 'devs'. Oh and its actually 11% since pool also gets fee and its theirs...

So 'devs' what are you going to do with your support? Are you going to support the progress of the coin or just hope to dump at whatever price before anyone else and earn a few BTC?

Did you make anything knew except copy paste a coin? Why do you need 11% ?

Did you make any bounties ?

Did you make any giveaways?

Also where is your proof that you are indeed giving that 1% to cryptonote team?

Any viewkeys so we can see that you are not going to dump the day it is going to hit an exchange?

Be patient please, you will see that we deserve 10% dev bounty. 

BTW, we would like to make money in a transparent way. So that is 10% dev bounty.

If you love the coin that dev has no any visible incomes, then they will have a way to make money under the ground.

It is proved by several famous coins.

Marketing giveaways and bounties is coming soon. These are regular ways to distribute DNCs, we know that.

First of all, we will release a simple roadmap next week.

Viewkeys including 9% dev address and 1% CN donation address are located in source code all the time, go and check it please.

We will not sell any DNC within 3 months, however, after that we will sell some DNCs and let our members survive.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:33:23 AM

no exchange Grin

so no value

10% == 100% == 0 btc Cheesy
darknetspace (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:12:43 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 04:23:48 AM by darknetspace

Pool update: https://github.com/CryptoCoinLabs/node-cryptonote-pool

We provided congfigure file: config.json, now it is easy to set up a DarkNetCoin mining pool.

How to run a pool on Ubunbu 12.04

1. Download, compile and run daemon

Screen -S dnsd
./dnsd
CTRL+A+D

2. Run wallet

Screen -S wallet
./simplewallet --wallet-file pool.bin --password pass --rpc-bind-port 37710
CTRL+A+D

3. Download and run redis
apt-get install redis
nohup redis-server &

4. Copy pool website

copy all files in website_example directory to your html root directory, and modify config.js file.

5. Setup Node.js, update pool modules and run pool

cd ./pool
apt-get install Node npm
npm install

Screen -S pool

node init.js
CTRL+A+D

anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:19:41 AM

If you love the coin that dev has no any visible incomes, then they will have a way to make money under the ground.

i agreed with 10% dev fee,
but i am the same thinking with below quote

no exchange Grin

so no value

Superxfast

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:37:06 AM

+1  Grin
no exchange Grin

so no value

darknetspace (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 08:19:06 AM

no exchange Grin

so no value

+1  Grin
no exchange Grin

so no value

Thanks a lot for your understanding, exchanges are coming soon.

qq315695399

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:05:12 PM

no exchange Grin

so no value

+1  Grin
no exchange Grin

so no value

To which platform? C-CEX?
marklin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 10:27:44 AM

Do you have a powerful marketing team? If there is no! The 10%! A little bit more!

marklin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:37:09 AM

The wallet blocks stuck! Why ~! Block 5769/21767

anhpt192

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:51:38 PM

we don't need giveaway, we need at least an exchange!
qq315695399

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:07:15 PM

no exchange Grin

so no value

+1  Grin
no exchange Grin

so no value

The pool is not issued coins, quickly resolved as soon as possible
Arux

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:02:59 PM

The pool is not issued coins, quickly resolved as soon as possible
explain your problem.

the official pool http://66.175.220.129/ is working good.
coins are received as expected.

Arux

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:51:59 PM

Pool update: https://github.com/CryptoCoinLabs/node-cryptonote-pool

We provided congfigure file: config.json, now it is easy to set up a DarkNetCoin mining pool.

How to run a pool on Ubunbu 12.04

1. Download, compile and run daemon

Screen -S dnsd
./dnsd
CTRL+A+D

2. Run wallet

Screen -S wallet
./simplewallet --wallet-file pool.bin --password pass --rpc-bind-port 37710
CTRL+A+D

3. Download and run redis
apt-get install redis
nohup redis-server &

4. Copy pool website

copy all files in website_example directory to your html root directory, and modify config.js file.

5. Setup Node.js, update pool modules and run pool

cd ./pool
apt-get install Node npm
npm install

Screen -S pool

node init.js
CTRL+A+D
i try it but the last step fail:

~/node-cryptonote-pool$ nodejs init.js

module.js:340
    throw err;
          ^
Error: Cannot find module 'd'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:280:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:364:17)
    at require (module.js:380:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/ubuntu/node-cryptonote-pool/node_modules/cli-color/index.js:3:22)
    at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:356:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:364:17)

anhpt192

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:42:10 AM

dev, why dont we ask Bittrex for exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: