Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:58:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Creative-X11 | Pow/Pos | ICO C-CEX.com | 25 Million coins |  (Read 7090 times)
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:07:15 AM

LAUGHING OUT LOUD. CC is free, and public, why would they have a ICO or even a cryptocurrency for something free like that? Just someone trying to make some quick dough, can't believe some people even bought some of it. Not to mention, that is the Chanel logo like others have said.

You gunsta git sued, sonny-boy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel

You could've at least made something in Paint and that would've been more creative. Get it? Okay. I'll stop.
chilli89

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

Guess which previous ico the owner made?  I'm guessing Darktoken, how did that all work out for you guys?
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:40:17 AM

RT please. I would love to see what Creative Commons says about this.

https://twitter.com/jackfru1t/status/520779567561060352
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:13:37 AM

I love how much popcorn this thread has provided so far. Please keep up the good work.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:21:56 AM

scam.this coin has nothing to do with creativecommons.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:56:19 AM

aannnddd shitpile.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:10:03 AM

Nice so they basicallly copy/pasted this whole site on the OP https://creativecommons.org/about , added a chanel logo to it and slapped an ipo to it, awesome
Creative_Commons (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:13:40 AM

Greetings to all. Sorry for my bad english (I'm in the process of studying it) and that he could not answer earlier in the forum, were urgent matters. Let's get acquainted - my name is David Rubino - Head of Department of International Cooperation and Public Relations, Project Manager for Cooperation with Creative Commons. Our division has opened in the Republic of Panama. Cooperation agreement and obtaining certificates will be next week. Office site will also be ready for opening and all details will be posted on it. The above description, a link to the main site and what the company does, for those who know about. As many have noted already, the company is non-profit and does not put a priority for "making money", everything is free and voluntary. Although any branch in different countries, may hold shares and presentations for their clients, which do not contradict the general rules of the company. In our office it is also strictly enforced. We follow the progress and keeping up with him, decided to implement the idea of ​​reference of our customers with the world crypto when you contact us. We are communicating with clients in the office, sometimes asking a question about Bitcoins and other coins, whether they know what it is? And many give an affirmative answer - no !, not even heard and have no idea what it is. (But many of those present at this forum for a long time are in this "disaster" and are already familiar with for months or even a year, with a direction. Frankly, I myself first learned about Bitcoins and other coins, not so long ago. And I liked the idea and ease of use. I will not describe all the things that you so well know yourself). Therefore, when you contact us for a basic service, we will carry out at the request of the mini-presentations to clients, expanding their knowledge in this area - crypto, through interaction with the exchanges (purchase and sale), no further payments and transfers of coin, so to speak - combining business with pleasure. It will be many interesting and instructive, but also it will not "hit the pocket" of customers, because $ 10-20 and not such a large sum, to gain experience in the use of crypto coins. In the future, these funds will be allocated to support the development of the company and the client receives a present <<< choice  he coins by ICO will be presented at the request <<< choice>>> and perhaps in the future even "earn" coins when you change course, and those who want to, I think there are many. Go ahead - logo. The main logo is correctly identified in the message  .... but if you open the browser and type in the request - the company logo, then you will be given a variety of options, as no reference to any basic. Everything is relative. I hope I have answered many questions and dispel some doubts. Ask questions, ask. But do not need to troll and write rudeness, respect the opinions of others and the community. Thank you all for your attention, your David Rubino.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:17:13 AM

I don't like C-CEX

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:50:31 AM

SHIT!!!!
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:11:44 AM

Fuck ico

Grin Grin Grin
notabot

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

If it was a currency that would pay you for Creative Commons work, providing a source of income to those individuals who choose to participate, that would be one thing.

But to say it's a CC coin and do an ICO - come on that's a scam.

anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:25:13 AM

no reply yet  Huh
majeis

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:20:53 AM

If it was a currency that would pay you for Creative Commons work, providing a source of income to those individuals who choose to participate, that would be one thing.

But to say it's a CC coin and do an ICO - come on that's a scam.

If this project doesn't do that first thing you said, then someone should create something that achieves that objective if it's feasible. It sounds like a really interesting idea.

About the second thing: consider what part of the forums you're currently reading.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:32:31 AM

Our model for distribution is that the entire supply (80%)will be sold through our ICO which is being escrowed by  C-cex

that is where i stopped reading  Roll Eyes

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:36:57 AM

start shunning anything by zero post devs, it's the same scam team pouring out new shitcoins on everyone.

AmericanComputerNerd

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:55:02 AM

no reply yet  Huh

I wonder if they are familiar with bitcoin terminology.  To an outsider, this question would not make any sense.

I was curious about this one for a minute, and then when I read "Republic of Panama" I was done.  Before investing your money, please read this advisory from FinCEN regarding financial transactions to Panama.

http://www.fincen.gov/news_room/rp/advisory/html/advis23.html
whatdidshedo

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:32:20 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 03:56:40 PM by whatdidshedo

no reply yet  Huh

I wonder if they are familiar with bitcoin terminology.  To an outsider, this question would not make any sense.

I was curious about this one for a minute, and then when I read "Republic of Panama" I was done.  Before investing your money, please read this advisory from FinCEN regarding financial transactions to Panama.

who needs confirmation , non-profit-based on volunteer basis, and logo was enough .

Creative_Commons (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:01:34 PM

no reply yet  Huh

I wonder if they are familiar with bitcoin terminology.  To an outsider, this question would not make any sense.

I was curious about this one for a minute, and then when I read "Republic of Panama" I was done.  Before investing your money, please read this advisory from FinCEN regarding financial transactions to Panama.

You yourself understand what is written there, by clicking on the link? We are not talking about financial transactions, in principle, because organization is not commercial. After reading many will understand that it is "advisory" Writing for the banks. Well, let's try to come up with another side of the issue - the company has a branch in   Syria . And do not want to say that the activities of the office leads to sponsoring terrorism, and so on? Even give you one example - Exchange (bittrex, C-Cex Swisscex Mintpal etc. will not be many to list) who are not registered in Panama, and with a probability of 99% in another country and still many of us here there are commercial operations. And even the Bitcoin is "illegal tender" equated to "surrogate" systems and operations on them and would want to ban in many countries, but still it exists and develops community despite prohibitions regulators. Silly is not it, looks like your link is against this background? I could write and "reflect" on this topic and on, but I think in the sentences above, and so it is clear sense of what I wanted to say.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:10:03 PM

Greetings to all. Sorry for my bad english (I'm in the process of studying it) and that he could not answer earlier in the forum, were urgent matters. Let's get acquainted - my name is David Rubino - Head of Department of International Cooperation and Public Relations, Project Manager for Cooperation with Creative Commons. Our division has opened in the Republic of Panama. Cooperation agreement and obtaining certificates will be next week. Office site will also be ready for opening and all details will be posted on it. The above description, a link to the main site and what the company does, for those who know about. As many have noted already, the company is non-profit and does not put a priority for "making money", everything is free and voluntary. Although any branch in different countries, may hold shares and presentations for their clients, which do not contradict the general rules of the company. In our office it is also strictly enforced. We follow the progress and keeping up with him, decided to implement the idea of ​​reference of our customers with the world crypto when you contact us. We are communicating with clients in the office, sometimes asking a question about Bitcoins and other coins, whether they know what it is? And many give an affirmative answer - no !, not even heard and have no idea what it is. (But many of those present at this forum for a long time are in this "disaster" and are already familiar with for months or even a year, with a direction. Frankly, I myself first learned about Bitcoins and other coins, not so long ago. And I liked the idea and ease of use. I will not describe all the things that you so well know yourself). Therefore, when you contact us for a basic service, we will carry out at the request of the mini-presentations to clients, expanding their knowledge in this area - crypto, through interaction with the exchanges (purchase and sale), no further payments and transfers of coin, so to speak - combining business with pleasure. It will be many interesting and instructive, but also it will not "hit the pocket" of customers, because $ 10-20 and not such a large sum, to gain experience in the use of crypto coins. In the future, these funds will be allocated to support the development of the company and the client receives a present <<< choice  he coins by ICO will be presented at the request <<< choice>>> and perhaps in the future even "earn" coins when you change course, and those who want to, I think there are many. Go ahead - logo. The main logo is correctly identified in the message 
Real creative commons logo:

.... but if you open the browser and type in the request - the company logo, then you will be given a variety of options, as no reference to any basic. Everything is relative. I hope I have answered many questions and dispel some doubts. Ask questions, ask. But do not need to troll and write rudeness, respect the opinions of others and the community. Thank you all for your attention, your David Rubino.

haha sounds like one of those emails i got that almost convinced me i won a large lottery
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: