Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY NOW!  (Read 4154 times)
Blazin604 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:30:07 PM

There is a general consensus that we are very undervalued right now. 

The cost of forging a bitcoin is between 100 - 150 usd . anything above this cost is artificial inflation to scam noobs out of their money. if its true what you say and the general consensus is thinking bitcoin is undervaluated , then the general consensus is about to be taken for a ride.

you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:34:40 PM

There is a general consensus that we are very undervalued right now. 

The cost of forging a bitcoin is between 100 - 150 usd . anything above this cost is artificial inflation to scam noobs out of their money. if its true what you say and the general consensus is thinking bitcoin is undervaluated , then the general consensus is about to be taken for a ride.

Because some dude on the internet named "im0rtel" says so! And he knows because he's not a noob who would easily part with his money (although he is, technically, a noob and has no money), but at least he's so much smarter than general consensus Smiley He even knows a cost of forging 1 bitcoin, see, he knows where to spend 150$ and buy a magic bitcoin making machine Smiley

Damn noobs.

i am satoshi
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:47:24 PM

Yeah, BUY NOW to hit my offers

Agree. If people want to make trades. Some needs to buy.
Blazin604 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:05:34 PM

that's usually. times have changed.

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:53:27 PM

Usually, when everyone say buy you should be cautious. Same thing with "sell".

The good news is that many people are saying "sell" right now or saying it is a bearish market. Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Blazin604 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:03:50 PM

Price is on its way up to 390...we should see that within 24 hours. It will break 400 before Friday.

BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:09:39 PM

Price is on its way up to 390...we should see that within 24 hours. It will break 400 before Friday.

I think 400 by Friday is a little conservative.  400 in the next 24 hours would be my guess. Hopefully that spurs it on to 500 by Friday but we will see.

Blazin604 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:11:20 PM

Love your optimism BitChick .....hoping for the same.

BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

Love your optimism BitChick .....hoping for the same.

When you have seen 50% gains or more in a day or two (as it has in past bubbles) the optimism comes with the understanding that anything is possible with Bitcoin. Wink

Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:45:38 PM

The only thing about Bitcoin though is that it is not 100% predictable unfortunately. Wink

More like, 0% predictable. I am still surprised after 4 years, with only two options the price actually has (up or down) how many unexpected combinations bitcoin comes up with Smiley

Since now all rallies are analyzed and we know how long they last and approximately how high they go, I am quite sure that next rally bitcoin is going to pull a stunt to leave everyone scratching their heads.

PS everyone go and watch Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, for some nostalgia about how earlier rallies unfolded and some key people of the bitcoin world, including a smug silly monkey Karpeles. Like, now, really great movie.

I hope that doesn't mean... have no rally, or a tiny rally that doesn't fit the nature of the previous rallys

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:39:41 PM

The only thing about Bitcoin though is that it is not 100% predictable unfortunately. Wink

More like, 0% predictable. I am still surprised after 4 years, with only two options the price actually has (up or down) how many unexpected combinations bitcoin comes up with Smiley

Since now all rallies are analyzed and we know how long they last and approximately how high they go, I am quite sure that next rally bitcoin is going to pull a stunt to leave everyone scratching their heads.

PS everyone go and watch Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, for some nostalgia about how earlier rallies unfolded and some key people of the bitcoin world, including a smug silly monkey Karpeles. Like, now, really great movie.

I hope that doesn't mean... have no rally, or a tiny rally that doesn't fit the nature of the previous rallys

Or a super huge rally or a slow non-accelerating growth for several months or a small rally followed by a dip to 200 and a huge rally. We'll know when it's over Smiley

i am satoshi
cma3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:48:45 PM

The bottomline is is that bitcoins should be purchased -- regardless of the price.

Whether $2 or $1200..... remember 1200, right? (--- I asked rhetorically)

Blazin604 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

Im thinking we will see 400 within the next 72 hours and it will stay there for good once it breaks 400.

BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:08:37 PM

Or a super huge rally or a slow non-accelerating growth for several months or a small rally followed by a dip to 200 and a huge rally. We'll know when it's over Smiley

I think some people honestly believe the days of Bitcoin rallies are over.  I seem to remember reading things like that before the rally last November as well though.  I think the odds of having another one are far greater than not having one though.   

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:10:57 PM

I think some people honestly believe the days of Bitcoin rallies are over.  I seem to remember reading things like that before the rally last November as well though.  I think the odds of having another one are far greater than not having one though.   

As long as Bitcoin has potential it will rally. Hopefully ATH will be 5k ;-)

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:14:48 PM

Every bitcoin rally happens when bitcoin price needs to grow by an order of magnitude. So theoretically next one should be to five digits or thereabouts, that's why preparation is taking so long Smiley

i am satoshi
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:26:34 PM

Every bitcoin rally happens when bitcoin price needs to grow by an order of magnitude. So theoretically next one should be to five digits or thereabouts, that's why preparation is taking so long Smiley

5 digits .... W000t!!!!  Cool

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
MrBig

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

What are those odds based on? Last November was different from now in that we had a lot of new people buying btc and gox was still around running their scam. I'm not saying that a rally won't happen again in the future, but I don't see any indications of one at the present time.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:30:25 PM

5 digits before december would make me enough money to last at least ten years. Easy.

Out of curiosity, how many coins would one need to have to make it profitable to throw enough fiat at the exchanges to pump the price to 10k?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
piramida
Legendary

Borsche

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

5 digits before december would make me enough money to last at least ten years. Easy.

Out of curiosity, how many coins would one need to have to make it profitable to throw enough fiat at the exchanges to pump the price to 10k?

See, markets have elasticity. Even if you buy up all orders to 10k, it will quickly shrink back to 400 and alot of people will say "thank you" as they did to bearwhale. So it has to grow slowly, organically, otherwise the 10k will be unsustainable and you definitely won't be able to profit from it Wink

i am satoshi
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: