Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY NOW!  (Read 4158 times)
Blazin604 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:05:25 AM

I urge all of you to buy before the price doubles this month...just a fair warning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:02:43 AM

I urge all of you to buy before the price doubles this month...just a fair warning.

Quoted for future reference

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:29:36 AM

A little over two hours ago you posted asking what everyone thought the price was going to do next, and now you've got it all figured out?

Germican

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:55:08 AM

A little over two hours ago you posted asking what everyone thought the price was going to do next, and now you've got it all figured out?

Will he is blazen ... Probably just bought some on margin due to the bull whale wall. I'm going to laugh when the wall is pulled and everything starts crashing
intighet

Activity: 83

mene mene tekel upharsin

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:28:43 AM

Silly, everyone buying would cause the price to double, at least. And then many would not be able to buy "before", so it's not really a fair warning Wink

Malus pro bono surrepat, et bonus pro malo displiceat; fallaces enim sunt rerum species, quibus credidimus.
Muscleminer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:03:46 AM

What make you think the price will be double even in this month ?
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:11:07 AM

There is a general consensus that we are very undervalued right now.  Also, if past behavior predicts future behavior in regards to Bitcoins "bubbles" then we are due for one of them too.  We could even see 3 or 4 times the price it is now.  This happened last November.  The only thing about Bitcoin though is that it is not 100% predictable unfortunately. Wink  However, it is still a really good time to buy I believe.  We shouldn't get much lower than this.   

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Muscleminer

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:57:44 AM

There is a general consensus that we are very undervalued right now.  Also, if past behavior predicts future behavior in regards to Bitcoins "bubbles" then we are due for one of them too.  We could even see 3 or 4 times the price it is now.  This happened last November.  The only thing about Bitcoin though is that it is not 100% predictable unfortunately. Wink  However, it is still a really good time to buy I believe.  We shouldn't get much lower than this.   

Are you using some technical analysis ? You can't just hope that every year at november it will be a new bubble.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:01:40 AM

Are you using some technical analysis ? You can't just hope that every year at november it will be a new bubble.

I thought I made it clear that we can't just go by past behavior???

At some point we should experience another rise in the future.  I don't have a crystal ball but we are on an "exponential growth" timeline.  The fact that the price has not dipped below $275 and has stayed pretty stable at this new bottom is quite bullish and shows that we are indeed experiencing growth. 

MrBig

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:02:42 AM

Maybe a general consensus among the perma-bulls, but certainly no such consensus if you consider the full spectrum of bitcoin enthusiasts and observers. If past behaviour is any indicator of the trend over the last few months, then the price will recover to a point lower than the previous high, followed by a crash to a lower low. I guess it's quite possible that the price may not get much lower than this, but don't see any indicators pointing to another bubble or massive rally any time soon.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:08:19 AM

Maybe a general consensus among the perma-bulls, but certainly no such consensus if you consider the full spectrum of bitcoin enthusiasts and observers. If past behaviour is any indicator of the trend over the last few months, then the price will recover to a point lower than the previous high, followed by a crash to a lower low. I guess it's quite possible that the price may not get much lower than this, but don't see any indicators pointing to another bubble or massive rally any time soon.

The price has been tested and re-tested.  It would be difficult to go any lower than it already has due to the number of people involved with Bitcoin now.  Sure, there can be some short term manipulation, and there already has be a bit of that.  It was the same last year though.  Many people did not expect a huge rise in price.  In fact, we had already had a bubble in April so it was not expected that there would be a second bubble.  Only when the price started to approach $200 was when the real panic buying ensued. 

I expect that we might have a bumpy ride up to $600 again but when we pass $600 and then $700 that is when the rocket will ignite and it will be pushed up to a new ATH.  Will this be by the end of this year?  That I can't say of course.  But certainly by the next halving in 2016!

Muscleminer

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:13:29 AM

Who knows when it will happen, only crystal ball knows. We can only hope on the soon bubble.
MrBig

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:29:56 AM

The price has been tested and re-tested.  It would be difficult to go any lower than it already has due to the number of people involved with Bitcoin now.  Sure, there can be some short term manipulation, and there already has be a bit of that.  It was the same last year though.  Many people did not expect a huge rise in price.  In fact, we had already had a bubble in April so it was not expected that there would be a second bubble.  Only when the price started to approach $200 was when the real panic buying ensued. 

I expect that we might have a bumpy ride up to $600 again but when we pass $600 and then $700 that is when the rocket will ignite and it will be pushed up to a new ATH.  Will this be by the end of this year?  That I can't say of course.  But certainly by the next halving in 2016!

While most of us didn't anticipate last year's meteoric rise, there was a lot of fresh fiat coming onto the exchanges buying btc and the userbase was growing substantially, as well as all the media coverage. Even this forum had many new users flocking to it. I can understand your point that the larger userbase right now is capable of supporting a higher price, but all the factors that were present during last year's bull run seem to be absent right now.

It's impossible to predict where the price will be by the next halving, as that is a very long time away and the fundamentals may very well change drastically by then.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:36:01 AM

Now !!

romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:50:17 AM

Yeah, BUY NOW to hit my offers
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:47:10 AM

The only thing about Bitcoin though is that it is not 100% predictable unfortunately. Wink

More like, 0% predictable. I am still surprised after 4 years, with only two options the price actually has (up or down) how many unexpected combinations bitcoin comes up with Smiley

Since now all rallies are analyzed and we know how long they last and approximately how high they go, I am quite sure that next rally bitcoin is going to pull a stunt to leave everyone scratching their heads.

PS everyone go and watch Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, for some nostalgia about how earlier rallies unfolded and some key people of the bitcoin world, including a smug silly monkey Karpeles. Like, now, really great movie.

i am satoshi
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:36:56 AM

falllling
Blazin604 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:47:23 PM

price is going to jump 50-100 in next 28 days

tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:58:36 PM

price is going to jump 50-100 in next 28 days

yes and it is also going to go down 50-100 during the same period.  where it ends up no one knows.
im0rtel

Activity: 351
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:15:37 PM

There is a general consensus that we are very undervalued right now. 

The cost of forging a bitcoin is between 100 - 150 usd . anything above this cost is artificial inflation to scam noobs out of their money. if its true what you say and the general consensus is thinking bitcoin is undervaluated , then the general consensus is about to be taken for a ride.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: