Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinut.com - The only Bitcoin Options Exchange [beta]  (Read 34141 times)
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:35:48 AM

Guys, the market maker has decreased the spread for 30-minute binary options to a almost negligible number.

Well good luck to him with negligible spreads.

Did he die though? I just logged in and there's no contracts open.
wangxinxi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:51:26 AM

Guys, the market maker has decreased the spread for 30-minute binary options to a almost negligible number.

Well good luck to him with negligible spreads.

Did he die though? I just logged in and there's no contracts open.

Check again.
CoinutScam

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:19:11 PM

spreads getting too large again, and out of the money options are too expensive.  Thursday and Friday were great for trading, today not so much
CoinutScam

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:07:04 AM

buy some long term put options
CoinutScam

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:08:41 AM

also, site has been down for hours, no response from staff or anything.  Unable to trade and the prices/volumes shown are completely incorrect.  What is going on??? This is pretty unacceptable
tokarev1972

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:15:25 AM

if you tell your users that you use btc-e when it is up, you must use it when it is up.  and you must not use it when the servers are down.  otherwise you are committing fraud.  it does not matter if their servers are intermittently up and down, you must keep update your index in realtime, which you are not doing. for example, btc-e is down right now, but you are factoring it into your index, which is fraud
CoinutScam

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:43:14 PM

btc-e isn't used anymore.  Also is login broken?
CoinutScam

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:46:50 PM

site is most definitely broken atm
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:51:26 PM

What issues are you seeing? I logged in OK several hours ago, and the site seems to be working fine for me. (Mind you, I've only done one trade - the widening gap between Bitstamp and Bitfinex is obviously taxing the market makers).

This space intentionally left blank.
Cipa

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:20:14 PM

Is there some problem with the site? I tried to register but I couldn't. The "Register" button only changes into "Registering..." and it's like that for more than 10 minutes.

LMGTFY

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:30:45 PM

Is there some problem with the site? I tried to register but I couldn't. The "Register" button only changes into "Registering..." and it's like that for more than 10 minutes.

A previous poster believes so:

I've not had any problems, but I've not tried registering (already registered) and I've not been very active on the site today (one trade only). I flick between binary and vanilla options periodically, and that - at least - seems to work. It's not a very extensive test, though!

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:33:07 PM

I've not had any problems, but I've not tried registering (already registered) and I've not been very active on the site today (one trade only). I flick between binary and vanilla options periodically, and that - at least - seems to work. It's not a very extensive test, though!

I am not able to login in the coinut website.
The site is loading slowly and when i type the username and the password it shows just "LOGIN..."
And it stays just like that, have been tried today almost 10 times but no chance to login.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:39:11 PM

I am not able to login in the coinut website.
The site is loading slowly and when i type the username and the password it shows just "LOGIN..."
And it stays just like that, have been tried today almost 10 times but no chance to login.

I've just noticed that the 2015-09-13 16:00 UTC expiry has passed, and yet it still seems to be open. (The reason I  checked it was to see if there was any current activity - I figured if there was it had to have occurred between 12:00 and 16:00 UTC - not to see if expired options could still be traded!) I guess there's something awry - if I were you I'd be glad you hadn't logged in! (And I'm pleased I've not done much trading today - bit worrying, to be honest).

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:11:43 AM

Hi guys, problems have been fixed.
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:43:36 AM

spreads getting too large again, and out of the money options are too expensive.  Thursday and Friday were great for trading, today not so much

Yeah slightly better to buy in the money options earlier and then buying out of the money options as you get closer. Obviously there's a reason why out of the money gets cheaper and in the money is cheaper earlier.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:06:17 AM

I'm still getting problems - I saw the same issue yesterday, briefly, but today it seems to be constant. Anyway, issue is: anything I click on starts spawning dialog boxes: "Wt internal error: TypeError: Cannot set property 'className' of null, code: undefined, description: undefined".

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:07:20 AM

I'm still getting problems - I saw the same issue yesterday, briefly, but today it seems to be constant. Anyway, issue is: anything I click on starts spawning dialog boxes: "Wt internal error: TypeError: Cannot set property 'className' of null, code: undefined, description: undefined".

Can you try to close your old tab and open a new one?
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:08:32 AM

Hi guys, the strike price shifting problem in the option chain table on the Trade page has been solved.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:21:17 AM

OK, closed tab and logged in again. There's some improvement - the dialog isn't appearing, but clicking on anything is having no effect (e.g. I start with binary options selected, and the nearest expiry. Clicking on, say, Vanilla Options, has no effect. Likewise, clicking on another expiry time has no effect. I've clicked on "History", and the history tab is highlighted, but the screen remains on the binary options page).

Actually, disregard that first part - I've just had several dialogs again Sad

(I don't know if this is useful, but I'm running Chrome (Version 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit)) on OS X (10.10.5)).

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:23:31 AM

OK, closed tab and logged in again. There's some improvement - the dialog isn't appearing, but clicking on anything is having no effect (e.g. I start with binary options selected, and the nearest expiry. Clicking on, say, Vanilla Options, has no effect. Likewise, clicking on another expiry time has no effect. I've clicked on "History", and the history tab is highlighted, but the screen remains on the binary options page).

Actually, disregard that first part - I've just had several dialogs again Sad

(I don't know if this is useful, but I'm running Chrome (Version 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit)) on OS X (10.10.5)).

There is a chat box on the web page now. You can chat with me there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: