Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinut.com - The only Bitcoin Options Exchange [beta]  (Read 34140 times)
carlo__

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

Margin Call

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:44:57 PM

Pretty interested but seems all went down.

Do you know guys alternative exchange with derivates (options, NOT binary options)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptlexity

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 11:20:53 PM

I got my withdrawal processed earlier today, but having good customer support is very important when you are holding on to peoples funds. Any kind of delay will make people think the worst especially in this industry. If you need help with customer support and processing withdrawals you should find someone you trust to handle it while you are away on business. The damage to your reputation can be bad.

It can take years to build your reputation, but only takes a minute to lose it.
newcoinutuser

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

seems like site is dead.  almost no volume, and no response to inquiries on the site
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 10:24:29 PM

seems like site is dead.  almost no volume, and no response to inquiries on the site

Forget about this site. Try to withdraw your funds, if you have any, and move on. OP is inactive for months.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:25:11 AM

theres even no withdrawal button anymore

yolo
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:25:33 PM

theres even no withdrawal button anymore

yeah this site is gone. kind of expected, hope no one used it seriously

AlgoSwan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

ancap

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:40:33 PM

Too bad. Is there any alternative to this site? especially for naked puts and calls.

Looking to buy a verified betfair account with escrow.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:06:37 AM

These guys have a good service, and well designed website, and have always been honest with everyone. Problem is they haven't been able to find anyone able & willing to stand as market maker across many strikes, and/or attract volume. I think it is tough given that there are so many ways to lever one's position in BTC that for most of us options are not essential. They are nice to have, but not absolutely essential.

Anyway, I made some money on this site, and Mr. Wang was always honest me and everyone I knew who traded here, so thought I should speak up.
AlgoSwan

ancap

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:33:15 AM

Finding market makers wasn't necessary. All they need some funds to make markets highly liquid by themselves. After this first step, traders would resonate with the market and market makers. Otherwise waiting market makers to establish liquid markets would be a low probability dream. Always the founder of the exchange should give the first liquidity to the markets.

Indamuck

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:40:52 AM

Finding market makers wasn't necessary. All they need some funds to make markets highly liquid by themselves. After this first step, traders would resonate with the market and market makers. Otherwise waiting market makers to establish liquid markets would be a low probability dream. Always the founder of the exchange should give the first liquidity to the markets.

Well, making markets in btc options isn't as easy as you suggest. Coinut doesn't have the expertise in house: my impression is they are newly graduated IT geeks with minimal trading experience. So they would need to source one or more third party market makers. Apparently they have one, but this MM is of limited commitment/capability.

At the end of the day, owners have been honest, the site is still functioning, and I'm sure they are still casting around looking for some liquidity providers. I know Mr. Wang is native to China so I'm sure he has even been looking for mainland-based market makers. And of course Singapore is a financial center for SE Asia so there are large institutional MMs based there. We may find that BTC runs to above US$1k again, markets get more active, and then an MM or two takes another look at trying to provide better liquidity on Coinut. I haven't given up hope, and still revisit here from time to time ...
Indamuck

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:18:01 PM

Wang, you might have a look at reconfiguring your service as an app on Moneypot. Lots of people here hold balances either on Moneypot or one of its gambling apps. I think Coinut would be an interesting add to their mix given they don't currently have any options offerings. You can find the official Moneypot thread in the Gambling section of Bitcointalk.

If you were a Moneypot app, and simplified your offering to only a dozen, or a few dozen binary strikes, I think you will find many current MP customers stopping in and 'placing a bet' from time to time. Moreover since MP caters to gamblers/gamers they will likely be most interested in the very short-term strikes, i.e. place lots of repeat orders.

Perhaps worth looking into ...
AlgoSwan

ancap

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:02:01 PM

Well, making markets in btc options isn't as easy as you suggest. Coinut doesn't have the expertise in house: my impression is they are newly graduated IT geeks with minimal trading experience. So they would need to source one or more third party market makers. Apparently they have one, but this MM is of limited commitment/capability.

At the end of the day, owners have been honest, the site is still functioning, and I'm sure they are still casting around looking for some liquidity providers. I know Mr. Wang is native to China so I'm sure he has even been looking for mainland-based market makers. And of course Singapore is a financial center for SE Asia so there are large institutional MMs based there. We may find that BTC runs to above US$1k again, markets get more active, and then an MM or two takes another look at trying to provide better liquidity on Coinut. I haven't given up hope, and still revisit here from time to time ...

Recently, I found a new options site called EtherOpt. Currently they offer only ETH options. But their markets are highly liquid and very tight spreads.

TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:10:02 PM

Recently, I found a new options site called EtherOpt. Currently they offer only ETH options. But their markets are highly liquid and very tight spreads.
I think you must show the link
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

It looks interesting, except that you need a Github account. And some Ether. Coinut won't be interesting because there are no fees to collect. :-O

AlgoSwan

ancap

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:10:54 PM

It looks interesting, except that you need a Github account. And some Ether. Coinut won't be interesting because there are no fees to collect. :-O

You only need a GitHub account to chat. But yes, you do need Ether. July contract are highly active right now.

AlgoSwan

ancap

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:11:23 PM

I think you must show the link
You can easily google it.

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:31:28 AM

https://etheropt.github.io/
flowerpots

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:54:03 PM

Anoyone has experience with https://deribit.com? They also offer vanilla options.. maybe a good possibility to hedge against Coinut.com?

Make It

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:20:28 PM

SCAM !!! NOT PAYING FOR MUCH TIME !!!
Also Ignoring user mails
coinutmaker

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:41:55 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 06:02:25 PM by coinutmaker

Site has re-launched and the UI is great.  In my experience, it has better prices than BTC-e or bitfinex in uptrending markets, which is great.  I'm also going to be a market maker on this site, and the founder is a lead developer on LTC, so you know its legit.

If you join using this link: https://coinut.com/?r=5mj, you will get .01 LTC free to trade with.  The site currently batches transactions manually to keep network fees down, so you might not see the LTC in your account immediately, but it will arrive in short order.  I have received coins from the site when I try to withdraw, so I can confirm that the site pays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: