Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod  (Read 7575 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:08:27 PM

Many of you may have noticed vod's consistent efforts to follow me around this community and smear any topic I create to something totally off topic and slanderous.

So I'm creating this thread so we can settle this once and for all.

Vod, we'll each take turns asking and answering questions.  The only thing I ask is that your posts convey meaningful logic in them.

Bare with me, I am on a phone.  I'll get to the debate whenever I have time available.

I would be open to doing this debate in person or through video streaming if you would be okay with that.

I'll start easy and ask the first question.

May the best logic win.

How was your morning and what did you have for breakfast?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:23:56 PM

i don't like him, i sent u extra money to cover His expenses.

i am here.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:21:53 PM

i don't like him, i sent u extra money to cover His expenses.

Thank you friend.  I have some bitcoin on my desktop computer, I'll forward them to squall whenever I am able to get onto it again.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:58:06 PM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

Secondly, how will this work if you lie (forget) all the time?

Why don't you think you have to pay your debts?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:07:06 PM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

too late, he already forgave the gap

i am here.
PrimedicePlayersUnion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:35:48 PM

what is this debate about?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:44:41 PM

There is no debate.
Dank thinks nobody is loaning him anymore money because of Vod.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

Well I guess maybe we could debate that.

My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

Doesn't a debate have to have a topic to debate? Unless you're going to debate what Vod had for breakfast, this has started off without a topic and a pointless question.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:11:57 PM

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

dank thinks squall should wait until he throws a million man concert, at which time squall will get more than he asks. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:18:43 PM

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

dank thinks squall should wait until he throws a million man concert, at which time squall will get more than he asks. 

Wait, seriously? Someone lent him 53 btc? For WHAT?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:30:48 PM

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

Yeah afraid so.

Hello, everyone, my name is Dank and I'm here to prove my worthiness as an investment.
By the end of this year, 2012, I believe I will be a highly known guitarist/musician.

Unfortunately Dank himself only turned out to be 'fools gold'.

My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:42:35 PM

I think dank should repay the 53btc he owes squall.  dank admits he owes squall the coins.

Yeah afraid so.

Hello, everyone, my name is Dank and I'm here to prove my worthiness as an investment.
By the end of this year, 2012, I believe I will be a highly known guitarist/musician.

Holy yikes, I just clicked around that original post at random and the stuff in there is off the crazy scale!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:55:17 PM

Yeah afraid so.

Holy yikes, I just clicked around that original post at random and the stuff in there is off the crazy scale!

Of course the whole charade failed miserably and dankfest 2012 had to be cancelled.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:20:25 PM

Well dank, you signed on but didn't respond to the "great debate".   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:48:52 AM

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

Loans are not what matters.  Bringing people peace is all that does.

My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:51:28 AM

Sounds like you could bring yourself peace by paying back the guy you owe. Then he wouldn't have any reason to follow you around.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:54:22 AM

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentrism

Egocentrism is characterized by preoccupation with one's own internal world. Egocentrics regard themselves and their own opinions or interests as being the most important or valid. To them, self-relevant information is seen to be more important in shaping one’s judgments than are thoughts about others and other-relevant information.[1] Egocentric people are unable to fully understand or to cope with other people's opinions and the fact that reality can be different from what they are ready to accept.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:24:13 AM

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

Absolutely.

For the third time, why don't you think you have to pay your debts?

Egocentrism is characterized by preoccupation with one's own internal world. Egocentrics regard themselves and their own opinions or interests as being the most important or valid. To them, self-relevant information is seen to be more important in shaping one’s judgments than are thoughts about others and other-relevant information.[1] Egocentric people are unable to fully understand or to cope with other people's opinions and the fact that reality can be different from what they are ready to accept.

Wow, that sounds exactly like dank!

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:30:02 AM

Sounds like you could bring yourself peace by paying back the guy you owe. Then he wouldn't have any reason to follow you around.

I would if my society allowed me to. I'd be producing so much for society if I was given a fair chance to do so.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:33:43 AM

I would if my society allowed me to. I'd be producing so much for society if I was given a fair chance to do so.

There are armed men that follow dank around preventing him from selling his possessions to pay back his debt.   Roll Eyes

This forum gave you two chances already and you failed both.  Why would we give you a third chance to scam?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: