Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod  (Read 7575 times)
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:42:54 AM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

Secondly, how will this work if you lie (forget) all the time?

Why don't you think you have to pay your debts?

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.
Dank thinks nobody is loaning him anymore money because of Vod.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

Well I guess maybe we could debate that.

Loans are not what matters.  Bringing people peace is all that does.

this really does make you sound crazy... wheres your sign saying the worlds going to end?
as far as im concerned
Dank you owe money and have no right to ask for money or forgiveness
Vod is pretty much a very stubborn Toll. i have nothing against you to me your one of them thats always causing trouble in the background

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:44:19 AM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.
The truth of the matter is there is little demand in giving money to homeless, jobless, bankrupt, defaulted people. That's the real reason Dank is getting no more loans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentrism

Egocentrism is characterized by preoccupation with one's own internal world. Egocentrics regard themselves and their own opinions or interests as being the most important or valid. To them, self-relevant information is seen to be more important in shaping one’s judgments than are thoughts about others and other-relevant information.[1] Egocentric people are unable to fully understand or to cope with other people's opinions and the fact that reality can be different from what they are ready to accept.

You're missing the meaning of that post.  This thread was not created so vod will stop picking on me so I can get loans.  This thread was created so I can expose vod for the shill he is.  He's dragging people to hell by spreading the fear he does.

Since when do I value my ego more than others? May I remind you I lied down in a ditch in 2013 to take a bullet to the face from Hell's Angel's.  I volunteered myself to be killed as a sacrifice just to prove how corrupt society has become.

Vod, I have paid over 22 BTC on the loan.  Why do you feel the need to constantly harass me over something that does not pertain to you at all?  Squall has even said in the thread that he does not feel the default was intentional.  The person whom invested the loan doesn't think it was a scam, so why have you followed me around this forum for the last year screaming scammer whenever I post, even if it is totally irrelevant from the subject?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:45:59 AM

You're missing the meaning of that post.  This thread was not created so vod will stop picking on me so I can get loans.  This thread was created so I can expose vod for the shill he is.  He's dragging people to hell by spreading the fear he does.

Since when do I value my ego more than others? May I remind you I lied down in a ditch in 2013 to take a bullet to the face from Hell's Angel's.  I volunteered myself to be killed as a sacrifice just to prove how corrupt society has become.

Vod, I have paid over 22 BTC on the loan.  Why do you feel the need to constantly harass me over something that does not pertain to you at all?  Squall has even said in the thread that he does not feel the default was intentional.  The person whom invested the loan doesn't think it was a scam, so why have you followed me around this forum for the last year screaming scammer whenever I post, even if it is totally irrelevant from the subject?

dank enough of your dreams please.  Everyone dreams - no one feels the need to share everything with everyone.   Undecided

You made this thread to have a "great" debate.  I am waiting to have it!

Vod, we'll each take turns asking and answering questions.  The only thing I ask is that your posts convey meaningful logic in them.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:51:33 AM

I would if my society allowed me to. I'd be producing so much for society if I was given a fair chance to do so.

There are armed men that follow dank around preventing him from selling his possessions to pay back his debt.   Roll Eyes

This forum gave you two chances already and you failed both.  Why would we give you a third chance to scam?

Are we going to be grown adults or sarcastic bitches?  Be a man vod, not a child.

Don't you think it might be easier to repay squall if I was allowed to conduct business as I used to here, without multiple shills smudging everywhere I post?  I've made over 100 transactions.  One flopped after I was scammed two times.  I've repaid 22 BTC and made payments when I could.  That does not sound like a typical scammer to me.  Do you agree?

I've only failed to pay one loan.  Please cite a second debt I have defaulted on.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:53:30 AM

dank enough of your dreams please.  Everyone dreams - no one feels the need to share everything with everyone.   Undecided

You made this thread to have a "great" debate.  I am waiting to have it!

Vod, we'll each take turns asking and answering questions.  The only thing I ask is that your posts convey meaningful logic in them.

I just answered this question and you ignored all of mine.  Classic vod.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:55:15 AM

I've only failed to pay one loan.  Please cite a second debt I have defaulted on.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.0
You refinanced your loan with squall  (reducing the principle to $10,000) and promised to make monthly payments.  That was your second chance, and your second failure/default.

We're not going to give you a third chance to default on yet another loan.

Now I answered your question - my turn.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:11:29 AM

You refinanced your loan with squall  (reducing the principle to $10,000) and promised to make monthly payments.  That was your second chance, and your second failure/default.

That is not the only question asked.

I'll answer you.  Your assertion is false.  I wish to pay back squall every penny and more.  But I cannot within the constructs of society today.

I believe murdering humans is off my moral compass.  I believe slaughtering humans is wrong too.  I believe creating false wars and committing mass genocide is nothing I want to be a part of.

In the United States, where I live, 40% of your tax dollars go towards 'defense' (genocide).  Due to this factor, I find a confliction with my values as a human.  I cannot get myself to get a job for some billion dollar corporation that is sucking the wealth off the population in exchange for poison, while simultaneously quenching the thirst of a war machine that seeks nothing short of world domination.  It would literally kill off a piece of my soul.

Since I am unable to solicit mass murder of our fellow neighbors, I've chosen take an alternate path in life.  I can play guitar, sing, grow food 3x as efficiently than normal, I can raise chickens and supply my area with organic food.  I can build a 400 sqft shelter for well under 2000 dollars.  I can build infinite energy machines, defy physics and empower people's lives with the experiences I hold.  I would be doing all of this if I had the resources to do so.

I would love to pay squall back, it would really help if I physically had the capital to do so.

What do you do for society vod?

And please remember the questions you did not answer.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:13:48 AM

I'll answer you.  Your assertion is false.  I wish to pay back squall every penny and more.  But I cannot within the constructs of society today.

That is a lie dank.  There is nothing stopping you from selling the bike you cannot legally use and making a payment towards squall, other than greed.  The rest of your post is diarrhoea which has nothing to do with my question.  Please try and stay on topic.

It would literally kill off a piece of my soul.

So?   Squall owns that - what do you care?

So, are we allowed to lie in our answers?  Perhaps you should set some rules for this debate.

Ok, you answered my question (with a lie).  So now you can ask me ONE question about your debt, and I will answer it.  

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:26:56 AM

This is getting boring.

dank, you better not be typing a wall of text.  You wanted a debate - which is questions and answers.  Leave your commentary to your other threads.

Waiting for your ONE question.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:43:18 AM

I'll answer you.  Your assertion is false.  I wish to pay back squall every penny and more.  But I cannot within the constructs of society today.

That is a lie dank.  There is nothing stopping you from selling the bike you cannot legally use and making a payment towards squall, other than greed.  The rest of your post is diarrhoea which has nothing to do with my question.  Please try and stay on topic.

It would literally kill off a piece of my soul.

So?   Squall owns that - what do you care?

So, are we allowed to lie in our answers?  Perhaps you should set some rules for this debate.

Ok, you answered my question (with a lie).  So now you can ask me ONE question about your debt, and I will answer it.  

I acknowledge no law of man, I am a being of the cosmos.  I believe in karma, nature, not control through coercion and violence.

Yes greed is the exact reason stopping me from contributing to the planet destroying machine of greed.  Say I got a job and abandoned my beliefs as a person to work for a restaurant and feed people carcinogenic GMOs while funding terrorism through taxes.  I would literally be driven into depression.  I am too aware of the depths of society's corruption.

Greed is the reason I cannot get financed for any of the projects I wish to work on.  People no longer care if what you're doing benefits people or how it impacts the world; all that matters is if it's profitable or not.

I wish to give all the universe has and all I possibly can.

You're still ignoring my questions.

This is getting boring.

dank, you better not be typing a wall of text.  You wanted a debate - which is questions and answers.  Leave your commentary to your other threads.

Waiting for your ONE question.

You can't be serious, you have passed over several of my questions.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:45:35 AM

Sorry, I'm not taking 30 minutes between responses, and then you don't even ask me a question.   Roll Eyes

A debate is boom boom boom, questions and answers.  Not promoting your egocentric agenda yet again.

Let me know when you want to have the debate, and I am game.

Edit:  See?  2 mins to respond to you, had you asked a question.

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:48:21 AM

Dank vs Vod?

Flawless Victory for Vod.

Dank. You're a fucking mongol.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:54:04 AM

Dank vs Vod?

It's dank vs Vod.

dank is going to tell you that "dank" != "Dank"

I don't know anyone named Michelle.

Now I am chilling with these 40 year old chicks and Michele (the older hippy chick) is calling me jesus and I haven't told them I am.

How convenient of you to forget.  Michele is the mother of the six year old girl you raped, remember?

Michele != Michelle.

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:57:37 AM

Dank vs Vod?

It's dank vs Vod.

Dank is going to tell you that "dank" != "Dank"

I don't know anyone named Michelle.

Now I am chilling with these 40 year old chicks and Michele (the older hippy chick) is calling me jesus and I haven't told them I am.

How convenient of you to forget.  Michele is the mother of the six year old girl you raped, remember?

Michele != Michelle.

*backs away slowly*

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

*backs away slowly*

Yeah, a lot of people are doing that.  Explains why he is allowed to continue.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:04:58 AM

Sorry, I'm not taking 30 minutes between responses, and then you don't even ask me a question.   Roll Eyes

A debate is boom boom boom, questions and answers.  Not promoting your egocentric agenda yet again.

Let me know when you want to have the debate, and I am game.

Edit:  See?  2 mins to respond to you, had you asked a question.

You still haven't answered my previous questions, I'm waiting for you to catch up.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:59:24 AM

There is no debate.

I know I'm wasting my time here, but w/e I'll just say this.

dank, Vod will follow you to end of the earth until you do the right thing and pay your debts. Making this thread isn't going to stop that. You brought this upon yourself. No-one made you take squall's btc. You did that all on your own! No-one cares about your excuses for not paying it back, just pay it back. You are the one that is playing with people's lives here. (squall's in this case.) No-one cares about your bogus and delusional philosophies or claims about saving the world. (It is a mild form of entertainment for us at best.) Save yourself first, dank. Only once you man up and pay your debts will this end.

username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:19:32 AM

First all all - it's not a debate.  It's my reminding you you owe squall money.  You have no defence.

That's not why this thread was created.  You stalk me around here and create delusions to spread fear and doubt into the minds of the readers.  This is much deeper than me being able to get loans.  This is a matter of personal destinies.  You are playing with people's livelihoods vod.  The world needs to hear what I have discovered.  Truth will always prevail, all the attempts you make to stop the words I speak will only come back to you in the end vod.  As time continues, more will feel the true state of existence.  You can't cover truth with darkness.

So let's discuss vod.  Unless you're scared, be a grown man and have a conversation.

There is no debate.

Loans are not what matters.  Bringing people peace is all that does.
I know I'm wasting my time here, but w/e I'll just say this.

dank, Vod will follow you to end of the earth until you do the right thing and pay your debts. Making this thread isn't going to stop that. You brought this upon yourself. No-one made you take squall's btc. You did that all on your own! No-one cares about your excuses for not paying it back, just pay it back. You are the one that is playing with people's lives here. (squall's in this case.) No-one cares about your bogus and delusional philosophies or claims about saving the world. (It is a mild form of entertainment for us at best.) Save yourself first, dank. Only once you man up and pay your debts will this end.

If that fellow suspected such defaults yet proceeded to so loan, has not that fool suffered that fate of them, as he ought?

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:26:51 AM

That is not the only question asked.

I'll answer you.  Your assertion is false.  I wish to pay back squall every penny and more.  But I cannot within the constructs of society today.

I believe murdering humans is off my moral compass.  I believe slaughtering humans is wrong too.  I believe creating false wars and committing mass genocide is nothing I want to be a part of.

In the United States, where I live, 40% of your tax dollars go towards 'defense' (genocide).  Due to this factor, I find a confliction with my values as a human.  I cannot get myself to get a job for some billion dollar corporation that is sucking the wealth off the population in exchange for poison, while simultaneously quenching the thirst of a war machine that seeks nothing short of world domination.  It would literally kill off a piece of my soul.

Since I am unable to solicit mass murder of our fellow neighbors, I've chosen take an alternate path in life.  I can play guitar, sing, grow food 3x as efficiently than normal, I can raise chickens and supply my area with organic food.  I can build a 400 sqft shelter for well under 2000 dollars.  I can build infinite energy machines, defy physics and empower people's lives with the experiences I hold.  I would be doing all of this if I had the resources to do so.

I would love to pay squall back, it would really help if I physically had the capital to do so.

What do you do for society vod?

And please remember the questions you did not answer.

So you dont work or have any access to money, you robbed a guy of 53BTC and your wondering why people still wont loan you?

You have so many values yet your a scumbag thief. You cant truly beleive half the shit you say if you act in the regard of a crook.

All you do is spew garbage and beg for money.

You have no issue taking "Blood Money" , just actually earning it.

Vod mentions the motorcyclea good bit. Why not sell it? It has to be worth 2.5k+ you only need 2 for your shelter some chickens and shit cant be more than $500.... Ohh yea cause that would involve giving up something of yours.

Your a piece of shit in every capacity.
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:45:09 AM

Somehow - and this is a stretch, I know - I don't think it's a lack of capital keeping you from turning into magic and defying physics or whatever other hippy nonsense you spouted that isn't worth remembering. And the i can't get a job to pay you back because it condones all the evil in the world excuse is epic on the bullshit meter.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: