Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YYY888

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

The recent new COINS.There doesn't seem to be suitable for short-term investments.So, if you buy, just wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:42:20 PM

Bagholders always loose. Daily traders always win in crypto.
I have recieved from free distribution more than 8k coins running wallet on different location.
Selled at 140k and make 1.4 btc profit.
Invested 0.3 btc at 3k and have accumulated more than entire free distribution.

So, already made 1.1 btc profit and still have 40k miraclecoins.

I'm sorry for thoose ones who don't have sell noone and complain about price now.
We are talking about market and money,we are making money here.

First rules in cryptoworld: Don't trust anyone
Second rules: Don't fall in love with any altcoins
Third rules: Profit is profit.

we don't need bots to make our life better. we need them to make money. So,waiting for the release to let new investor buy and dump on again. Sad but true. this is how market work.

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

why you not rich when bitcoin goto 1200 usd ?
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:53:01 PM

I have recieved from free distribution more than 8k coins running wallet on different location.

I'm sorry for thoose ones who don't have sell noone and complain about price now.

we don't need bots to make our life better. we need them to make money. So,waiting for the release to let new investor buy and dump on again. Sad but true. this is how market work.

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

Don't ask that question PLEASE...., not sure about him/her, but some of us loss much at MTGox...., I was try to withdraw 4.5BTC when the price was around ~1300$ ~1480$ they "lock"my account w/o reason, after some time I back my account, but  my coins was "disappeared" (11-11.2BTC was there) ... I was use them for online wallet and exch ....
How you think ? That hurt or nop ? If you spend too much time to make them, too to pay for energy and at the end nothing ....  Undecided
pgmail

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:00:10 PM

Don't blame me. Let's have some fun.

I hope not so.The recent market of COINS is very quiet.Believe that it will have a good future.

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:10:44 PM

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

Don't ask that question PLEASE...., not sure about him/her, but some of us loss much at MTGox...., I was try to withdraw 4.5BTC when the price was around ~1300$ ~1480$ they "lock"my account w/o reason, after some time I back my account, but  my coins was "disappeared" (11-11.2BTC was there) ... I was use them for online wallet and exch ....
How you think ? That hurt or nop ? If you spend too much time to make them, too to pay for energy and at the end nothing ....  Undecided

Yes MTGox was really bad. Many lost much in that scam. The problem is that altcoins is wild west and many coins are like MTGox. People are dumping this coin because so many have been cheated before and they dont trust a absend dev. Anyway to bad about your lost BTC.
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:26:23 PM

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

Yes MTGox was really bad. Many lost much in that scam. The problem is that altcoins is wild west and many coins are like MTGox. People are dumping this coin because so many have been cheated before and they dont trust a absend dev. Anyway to bad about your lost BTC.

No problem, few friends lost much more than me... we forgot about them after MTGox disappeared .... I understand that Virtual CC ...: nothing 100% sure here Wink and in the life have 50/50% risk  Cool never you can't be sure what will happened Smiley
Just smile and go forward, never give UP Wink
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:31:03 PM

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

What you are missing is that the coin was fairly DISTRIBUITED through faucet distribution. The only way for the dev to own a lot of MCL would be to invest real money in it. So, as far as I know, no one invests with the willing of losing money.
Dev is absent cause he told us that he will reappear when he has something to show us.
No PR, no hype on promises.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:05:13 PM

Even if the dev does release something, it doesnt look like there are any whales in this coin to rise the prices a significant amount. No whales/pumper = no price increase, no volume = dead coin.

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:24:08 PM

holy shit, nearly a week with no hype update, lol.  As i said before hats off to this dev for not playing the traditional crypto game.  stay silent for a month mr miracle lol, and yes i'm still holding Smiley
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:28:37 PM

holy shit, nearly a week with no hype update, lol.  As i said before hats off to this dev for not playing the traditional crypto game.  stay silent for a month mr miracle lol, and yes i'm still holding Smiley
+1 lol. I have the feeling that the dev is a genius. Actually he has a job no need to scam people.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:16:06 PM

exactly.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:16:05 PM

Im waiting and holding
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:47:38 AM

weep with me brothers and sisters, we need a miracle here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmhNZkyGloc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aW3JogSufQ

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:52:41 AM

Thanks dev.
Cheers.

What you are missing is that the coin was fairly DISTRIBUITED through faucet distribution. The only way for the dev to own a lot of MCL would be to invest real money in it. So, as far as I know, no one invests with the willing of losing money.
Dev is absent cause he told us that he will reappear when he has something to show us.
No PR, no hype on promises.

Fairly? 5000 coins per hour for 8 days, only the ones who saw it, got it. You call this fair? And it doesn't amount to the premined coins, there are far more then were "fairly" distributed.... It was a nice idea, but it should have been longer or later on, while more people knew about it. The dumps you saw early after the distribution were the few people who had a lot of coins, me being one of them...

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:58:27 PM

5000 MCL per hour for 8 days..... I think your mistaken as it was 5000 MCL divided by however many wallets that were open per hour, Distribution was fair and if anyone had access to multiple PC's & IP addresses then that's their gain, it's still fair IMO.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:13:27 PM

5000 MCL per hour for 8 days..... I think your mistaken as it was 5000 MCL divided by however many wallets that were open per hour, Distribution was fair and if anyone had access to multiple PC's & IP addresses then that's their gain, it's still fair IMO.
yes, it was a very fair distribution.
i started to receive coins on the very first day but i was several hours late though.

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 06:13:08 PM

i started to receive coins on the very first day but i was several hours late though.

+1 I late too, I start 40-50hrs later ... Wink

The second: Fragma - I Need A Miracle (Club Remix) Toca's Miracle
Is better for me Wink
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:37:23 PM

Is better for me Wink

There is one thing that you should know about this coin. I think it maybe infringement copyright or are in conflict with other use. If you search for 'miracle coin' you get a google result that points to a warspear online miracle shop. There you can buy miracle coins for that game.

Maybe its not a problem because its a ingame coin and they are using it at a very loose sense. Miracle and coin are also used before so it would be hard for them to prove infringment.

Posted just for your knowlegment.   

No dev, no problem.  Grin 
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:58:33 PM

Is better for me Wink

There is one thing that you should know about this coin. I think it maybe infringement copyright or are in conflict with other use. If you search for 'miracle coin' you get a google result that points to a warspear online miracle shop. There you can buy miracle coins for that game.

Maybe its not a problem because its a ingame coin and they are using it at a very loose sense. Miracle and coin are also used before so it would be hard for them to prove infringment.

With a host of other issues some of which you mentioned, which court would serve the injunction? And to whom?

Besides, dev could always rebrand it to MCL Coin Cheesy

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 10:28:40 PM

Is better for me Wink

With a host of other issues some of which you mentioned, which court would serve the injunction? And to whom?

Besides, dev could always rebrand it to MCL Coin Cheesy

Rols, WTF ?  Grin  Grin  Grin don't need to know it.., miracles and coins..., you can find everywhere Wink And at the end you r here with the MiracleCoin MCL Wink

xizmax, you r right, I never hear about any court would serve the injunction... about CC virtual coins ..... and names .....  Cool But who I'm ? I don't understand that ... Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: