Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
windytime

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:37:10 AM

???You avoid my question!!!!!!!!!!! A coin, does not bring profits is not going to make the person produces speculative interest, so the price will be more and more low! Technology is absolutely cannot make price promotion, no capital operation, the price is just a dream!!!!!!!!!!! Huh

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

P.S I bet you think IPO's bring innovation too.... look how most turn out lol
???No one will continue to fall for it! You the most clever, investors are idiots. We will not put the BTC buy this junk COINS, your lies must be exposed.

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Keep your FUD to yourself please... yes I am saying please Wink

Go Miraclecoin!
FUD is FUD, but no need to attack someone's English. Crypto is global homie

Yeah... That's true!  Smiley

I meant it as a joke hence the  Grin face at the end.... since when we ourselves use google translate on their BTCtalk ANN Nationality topics they seem to always say google translate ? as a reply to them....

Anyway.... No Hate intended just if you have doubts about anything keep them to yourself, then you will only have yourself to blame instead of everyone else.
???No money, no team, no price increase! Will only less and less, until worthless! By the way, English is not my native language, don't catch it against me. You've been avoiding key question!

Fine dude, the coin is worthless. Now sell into my wall and buy something else. No one here has to prove anything to you. No one is asking you to invest in this coin.

Its' a free market, people can do whatever they want.
You gotta a bunch of FREE coins, just sell them and move on.  
Totally agree. But what wall? I just ask, I will not sell Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:44:48 AM

How much MCL left to be distributed?

goodge

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:13:48 AM

???A speculator, why want to buy this coin? Price cannot ascend, do not bring profits. The value of speculation? Just because they are fair distribution can let investors willing to invest in the coin? You don't shy away from problems, you must answer! Cry

You bought many coins?  Why you complain so much here is that the price is low, and you don't win good profit. It's your job, not others fault.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:17:21 AM

this coin will hit 100k without a doubt
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:13:20 AM

Even starting without a lot of money to invest, a coin can succeed if it has a good idea and a competent dev. Right now Miraclecoin has really good intentions and dev seems to have abilities to do a good coin. In-wallet tradebot could be really good and bot marketplace is a really interesting idea, not yet proposed by anybody. This coin is also getting big attention and a big community.
mike111

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:02:15 AM

Huh:)MiracleCoin really make me confused. I hope the price can be promoted, only the price rise, will be active trading. Now the circulation rarely, prices should be easy to upgrade. But the situation is getting lower and lower prices. There can be only 2 conclusions. 1 development is a poor, hope is distributed free of charge, allows users to buy, he can sell some coin money 2 the coin without team watch, so the price will become more and more low, there is no price guidance. I never superstition technology can make a coin price increase. The capital market is the objective law, no financial speculation of coins is a waste. Huh
Although I hold MLC, also once had confidence. But there were no volume, no financial support, development also disappeared. Twitter no attention, no FACEBOOK community, not marketing team. All prove that the coin is operation team. He is just a lonely man's a joke. Cry
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:13:17 AM

Even starting without a lot of money to invest, a coin can succeed if it has a good idea and a competent dev. Right now Miraclecoin has really good intentions and dev seems to have abilities to do a good coin. In-wallet tradebot could be really good and bot marketplace is a really interesting idea, not yet proposed by anybody. This coin is also getting big attention and a big community.

U r right, I agree all and  Cool

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

P.S I bet you think IPO's bring innovation too.... look how most turn out lol

Keep your FUD to yourself please... yes I am saying please Wink

Go Miraclecoin!
FUD is FUD, but no need to attack someone's English. Crypto is global homie

Yeah... That's true!  Smiley

I meant it as a joke hence the  Grin face at the end.... since when we ourselves use google translate on their BTCtalk ANN Nationality topics they seem to always say google translate ? as a reply to them....

Anyway.... No Hate intended just if you have doubts about anything keep them to yourself, then you will only have yourself to blame instead of everyone else.

Fine dude, the coin is worthless. Now sell into my wall and buy something else. No one here has to prove anything to you. No one is asking you to invest in this coin.

Its' a free market, people can do whatever they want.
You gotta a bunch of FREE coins, just sell them and move on.  

cant CLAP here (no emotIcons) but CLAP ^^
I AGREE with all boldet text and yes just some % only  from the CC community have ENGLISH for own language.., too isn't and my mother lang, we don't have why to take in heart when some one tell us about it.., we have always what to learn..., about the CC we will learn and teach (other) always  Cool

Best regards: SHNICI
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:15:01 AM

Huh:)MiracleCoin really make me confused. I hope the price can be promoted, only the price rise, will be active trading. Now the circulation rarely, prices should be easy to upgrade. But the situation is getting lower and lower prices. There can be only 2 conclusions. 1 development is a poor, hope is distributed free of charge, allows users to buy, he can sell some coin money 2 the coin without team watch, so the price will become more and more low, there is no price guidance. I never superstition technology can make a coin price increase. The capital market is the objective law, no financial speculation of coins is a waste. Huh
Although I hold MLC, also once had confidence. But there were no volume, no financial support, development also disappeared. Twitter no attention, no FACEBOOK community, not marketing team. All prove that the coin is operation team. He is just a lonely man's a joke. Cry

it is to be expected to decrease in price since the coin influx everyday, it is too early to tell for now but we can see a week after the distribution is finish if the coin can compete in the market., and aside from that someone in C-CEX just keep screaming MCL is a scam.. maybe that one is a factor too anyway, hopefully MCL have great plan in its pocket, great idea , good distribution plan i wish it was perfect though but all in all the coin is doing good so far  Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:21:29 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 07:35:34 AM by SHNICI

The price always will try to go down when have too much dumpers... (too and screamers): they always want any currency to be with low price, then buy much, and after some time when the other community UP the price they sell and make "money".., but no.., they just slow the time that will be for all, nothing more!
The things are easy..., we make them hard Cool If u thinking hard.., they will be like u thinking them.  Cool
MiracleCoin (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:43:42 AM

There were some issues with slow blocks yesterday due to many transactions from the faucet. I tried to change this by splitting transactions into several but didn't really go as intended. Anyways, the faucet is working more or less ok and there are around 260k coins left in the faucet, so slightly over 2 more days of distribution.
I will have to check with blockexperts regarding the rich list because it doesn't really make much sense. Currently, the faucet balance is 260k but it is impossible to see this from the rich list.
I am thinking of adding first 2 bots to the wallet - one for buy and one for sell orders. Both will be designed to have minimal price impact while fulfilling their objective (buy or sell coins).
Skele

Activity: 224

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:48:57 AM

There were some issues with slow blocks yesterday due to many transactions from the faucet. I tried to change this by splitting transactions into several but didn't really go as intended. Anyways, the faucet is working more or less ok and there are around 260k coins left in the faucet, so slightly over 2 more days of distribution.
I will have to check with blockexperts regarding the rich list because it doesn't really make much sense. Currently, the faucet balance is 260k but it is impossible to see this from the rich list.
I am thinking of adding first 2 bots to the wallet - one for buy and one for sell orders. Both will be designed to have minimal price impact while fulfilling their objective (buy or sell coins).

why dont you get a pod done?
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:52:55 AM

Good stuff, thanks
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:59:26 AM

Awesome! I assumed you wouldn't start for days or even weeks, and there we go, distribution hasn't finished and you are preparing the first bots, way to go!
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:02:29 AM

Dev is an amazing programmer. He write in a very competent skills,telling very technical details.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:14:20 AM

why dont you get a pod done?

This could be Beneficial.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:37:45 AM

I also agree with other replys, POD would be really positive..   Dev, would you be interested in doing so?
MiracleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

I will have to make some coherent roadmap, but the idea is something like this:
- for the first 3-4 weeks create at least 5-6 basic and with some advanced features trade bots
- iOS/Android wallet
- trade bots marketplace where people can buy/sell or just share their own trade bots
MiracleCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

I also agree with other replys, POD would be really positive..   Dev, would you be interested in doing so?
I am not really interested in doing the POD. I have may day job and I don't have plans of quitting it. Moreover, there are mixed feelings regarding crypto in my company and I don't want to divulge my crypto avocation.
windytime

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:24:30 AM

I am not really interested in doing the POD. I have may day job and I don't have plans of quitting it. Moreover, there are mixed feelings regarding crypto in my company and I don't want to divulge my crypto avocation.

You are awesome, really. I also do not like the POD. It does not prove anything. Keep up your work, bro.

ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER