Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:40:15 AM

:)MiracleCoin really make me confused. I hope the price can be promoted, only the price rise, will be active trading. Now the circulation rarely, prices should be easy to upgrade. But the situation is getting lower and lower prices. There can be only 2 conclusions. 1 development is a poor, hope is distributed free of charge, allows users to buy, he can sell some coin money 2 the coin without team watch, so the price will become more and more low, there is no price guidance. I never superstition technology can make a coin price increase. The capital market is the objective law, no financial speculation of coins is a waste. Huh
Although I hold MLC, also once had confidence. But there were no volume, no financial support, development also disappeared. Twitter no attention, no FACEBOOK community, not marketing team. All prove that the coin is operation team. He is just a lonely man's a joke. Cry

No Marketing...? What about this:

1. In wallet faucet.
MiracleCoin distribution is as fair as it can be! Everybody can get his/her fair share of MCL during distribution period. 1 000 000 MCL will be distributed during 8 days through in-wallet faucet. To take advantage of the faucet you just need to keep your wallet online to receive coins every hour. Each hour 5000 MCL will be sent out to wallets that have been online for the past hour. Every online wallet will receive equal amount of MCL, e.g. if 10 wallets are online every wallet will receive 500 MCL.
Faucet source code: https://github.com/MiracleCoin/faucet

2. Coin market price calculator (currently we are supporting Bittrex API, but later on we will add c-cex, Mintpal and other exchanges).
All coins exchange rates, listed on Bittrex can be calculated to one another and/or fiat, using BTC average price. This feature is available at launch. More exchanges and features will be added in coming weeks.

3. New Coin Alert.
We added a tool that alerts you every time a new coin is added to Bittrex. You will never miss another opportunity to buy/sell new coins. This feature will be available at launch. Further plans are to include new [ANN] thread postings alerts and certain price alerts.

Bittrex new coin alert: whenever a new coin is added to bittrex default youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEoTIqoRKk will open in your default browser. You can change the video or disable this notification altogether in Settings -> Options -> Notifications

4. In-Wallet Tradebots
Tradebot is a script that will run for any set time period and perform different actions on altcoin markets (Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy)

5. In-Wallet Tradebot marketplace
MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

I'm pretty sure there are more things to come with what MiracleCoin can do, but why tell the community before it's implemented ? So others can copy ?

All the updates so far have been on the fly so no downloads of an updated wallet/Qt are needed, you just sitback and relax Smiley

I see an Official Website, Twitter, Reddit, IRC chatroom & some direct Contact details, what more does there have to be when it comes to that, as most altcoins don't even bother about that.

The Dev has a normal everyday job he has told us and even though we had some hiccups at the start he has persevered and fixed them with no problems.

MCL is truly a Miraculous coin, in la mans terms a "Miracle"
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:46:02 AM

Give the coin a chance. its brand new. Rome was not built in a day! lol! I know, old saying. Smiley  Yet it is true.

mike111

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:47:35 AM

???You avoid my question!!!!!!!!!!! A coin, does not bring profits is not going to make the person produces speculative interest, so the price will be more and more low! Technology is absolutely cannot make price promotion, no capital operation, the price is just a dream!!!!!!!!!!! Huh
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:51:42 AM

???You avoid my question!!!!!!!!!!! A coin, does not bring profits is not going to make the person produces speculative interest, so the price will be more and more low! Technology is absolutely cannot make price promotion, no capital operation, the price is just a dream!!!!!!!!!!! Huh

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

P.S I bet you think IPO's bring innovation too.... look how most turn out lol
BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:55:27 AM

They're so innovative, they collect the money before it's worth anything though! Grin

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
mike111

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:57:40 AM

Do you even understand Cryptocurrency ? It's been like this for a couple of years since Alts were introduced...

If you don't understand the game your in & playing then I suggest you get a new hobby, this spoon feeding is getting ridiculous  Undecided

???No one will continue to fall for it! You the most clever, investors are idiots. We will not put the BTC buy this junk COINS, your lies must be exposed.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

???No one will continue to fall for it! You the most clever, investors are idiots. We will not put the BTC buy this junk COINS, your lies must be exposed.

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Keep your FUD to yourself please... yes I am saying please Wink
windytime

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:07:04 AM

They are fudding in order to buy the cheap coins. It means this coin is valuable. Keep fudding, f**kers. If you see on C-CEX, only 38k coins are being sold. It means many people are keeping their coins Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mike111

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:19:14 AM

They are fudding in order to buy the cheap coins. It means this coin is valuable. Keep fudding, f**kers. If you see on C-CEX, only 38k coins are being sold. It means many people are keeping their coins Smiley
???I hold some COINS. I won't buy will not sell now. If the loss, lose the BTC now. I'm not a FUD, I just tell my own point of view. Until now didn't see the money, the marketing team to enter the coin.
Zalinsk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:20:01 AM

You know what's the perfect song to put as alert?!  Roll Eyes Cheesy

"I believe in miracles... ♫♪  Wink Tongue
I believe in a better world for me and you... ♫♪"  Grin Cool

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1VczvVrD_I
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 01:25:02 AM

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Go Miraclecoin!
FUD is FUD, but no need to attack someone's English. Crypto is global homie

Zalinsk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:40:31 AM

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Go Miraclecoin!

Yeah... That's true!  Smiley
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:18:09 AM

Ok whatever you think mate, next time english instead of this google translate please  Grin

Go Miraclecoin!

I meant it as a joke hence the  Grin face at the end.... since when we ourselves use google translate on their BTCtalk ANN Nationality topics they seem to always say google translate ? as a reply to them....

Anyway.... No Hate intended just if you have doubts about anything keep them to yourself, then you will only have yourself to blame instead of everyone else.
mike111

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:28:29 AM

Go Miraclecoin!

I meant it as a joke hence the  Grin face at the end.... since when we ourselves use google translate on their BTCtalk ANN Nationality topics they seem to always say google translate ? as a reply to them....

Anyway.... No Hate intended just if you have doubts about anything keep them to yourself, then you will only have yourself to blame instead of everyone else.
???No money, no team, no price increase! Will only less and less, until worthless! By the way, English is not my native language, don't catch it against me. You've been avoiding key question!
mike111

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:31:57 AM

???A speculator, why want to buy this coin? Price cannot ascend, do not bring profits. The value of speculation? Just because they are fair distribution can let investors willing to invest in the coin? You don't shy away from problems, you must answer! Cry
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:33:41 AM

???A speculator, why want to buy this coin? Price cannot ascend, do not bring profits. The value of speculation? Just because they are fair distribution can let investors willing to invest in the coin? You don't shy away from problems, you must answer! Cry

I'm not the Dev, so I couldn't tell you.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:35:35 AM

Go Miraclecoin!

???No money, no team, no price increase! Will only less and less, until worthless! By the way, English is not my native language, don't catch it against me. You've been avoiding key question!

Fine dude, the coin is worthless. Now sell into my wall and buy something else. No one here has to prove anything to you. No one is asking you to invest in this coin.

Its' a free market, people can do whatever they want.
You gotta a bunch of FREE coins, just sell them and move on.  

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:41:44 AM

Any plan to be listed on Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex and bter?

BTC:14NxNcYM5WFG7N9NmcQioT5JxZjh5dbTET
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:43:05 AM

With Bittrex they work on the concept of if a coin is in demand and people let them know by tweeting to them they want it, then they will list it !
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:57:50 AM

With Bittrex they work on the concept of if a coin is in demand and people let them know by tweeting to them they want it, then they will list it !

Just found a tweet we should all re-tweet it to Bittrex  Grin

https://twitter.com/Miracle_Coin/status/524393177361293313
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: