Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

Was a gloomy day.Never seems to stop dumping?

why would you care? Coins were distributed for free. Anything more then 0 sats would be a profit. Just relax and wait for the dev to deliver more bots

Not all of us have the free coins, some of us brought into the idea.

If you have read the thread you know we have 1 DEV working on the coin, and he works on it on weekends.  This is not a get rich quick coin.  It's going to be a marathon, not a sprint!!

Who said i was complaining? i was just replying to the "but the coins are free" constant remarks, there were not free to everybody so its a invalid remark imo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 05:54:18 PM

Was a gloomy day.Never seems to stop dumping?

why would you care? Coins were distributed for free. Anything more then 0 sats would be a profit. Just relax and wait for the dev to deliver more bots

Not all of us have the free coins, some of us brought into the idea.

If you have read the thread you know we have 1 DEV working on the coin, and he works on it on weekends.  This is not a get rich quick coin.  It's going to be a marathon, not a sprint!!

Who said i was complaining? i was just replying to the "but the coins are free" constant remarks, there were not free to everybody so its a invalid remark imo.

Right, some of use spend some coins to can pump MCL on the exchanges..., but PPL know how only to dump the price!  Undecided I have enough free from the faucet, but buy much from the exhanges too..., just to try to help stay the price up and pump it ....

much of us want to be profit CC MCL ^^
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:34:58 PM

I was 'forced' to give up this coin... only a real miracle could turn the situation around. My hope was gone with 0.7btc  Cry
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

I was 'forced' to give up this coin... only a real miracle could turn the situation around. My hope was gone with 0.7btc  Cry

My hope isn't gone Wink Have enough invest in that.., so will be patient  Cool And apologize all other too, to can be the Miracle real  Smiley
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:33:04 PM

Sorry for your loss.  Hopefully your situation changes in the future,  If I were you I would stop following this thread.  It will only add to your depression when the price of MCL starts to pick-up.     

Bansheroom

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:25:44 PM

While we may have not the fastest progress here, code seems bug free and top solid and we have a dedicated experienced dev.
As i read before more the marathon thing... we have the "Dennis Kimetto of crypto"  Cool

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:35:19 PM

Sorry for your loss.  Hopefully your situation changes in the future,  If I were you I would stop following this thread.  It will only add to your depression when the price of MCL starts to pick-up.     

That's what I really want! I didn't sell any of my coins. I'm saying that I invested 0.8btc that now worth 0.1btc... of course I'm not going to sell anytime soon.
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:47:40 PM

This post was inspired from a recent tweet I saw. You guys think magically it's going to rise in prices? The only way it is going to rise in prices is if there is a whale in it who will put buy support to pump the prices. Or if there is no whale, then the community has to put up the support. These alt coins don't rise in prices out of nowhere guys. The dev can put out as many features as he is able to, but if there is no buy support or whale games in the coin, it will be doomed. That goes with every other coin out there. People complain about pumpers and whales, but they dont realize these guys have been the livelihood of alts.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 09:49:29 PM

This post was inspired from a recent tweet I saw. You guys think magically it's going to rise in prices? The only way it is going to rise in prices is if there is a whale in it who will put buy support to pump the prices. Or if there is no whale, then the community has to put up the support. These alt coins don't rise in prices out of nowhere guys. The dev can put out as many features as he is able to, but if there is no buy support or whale games in the coin, it will be doomed. That goes with every other coin out there. People complain about pumpers and whales, but they dont realize these guys have been the livelihood of alts.

Hmmmm, you are mby right..., have some truth in ur words.., only few alts stay here from the beginning w/o some one put  buy support or whale games in them...., all others goung down and are dead in any time... I'm not sure why here in that I see something realy good and I'm not sure why the MircleCoin feel like real Miracle like the few old coins ....
Will see, the future will show us  Cool I'll be to the end in that!
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:58:11 PM

Right now, there is no reason to buy the coin.  I'm guessing soon there will be.  Once that happens the price will rise as the demand increases.  The only reason to provide artificial buy support is if you don't feel the coin will rise in value.  

This is not a day trading coin.  As was said before this is a marathon coin....  If you can't wait, or don't feel the dev will deliver then you should get out as soon as you can.  But a lot of folks see the vision, and have seen what the developer has produced so far, and are now willing to back the coin.   These folks, the MCL Community, won't be dumping coins for a cheap price.  As least I hope not.  They are always free to buy more, but buying to force the price to rise is just another way of saying pump.  

I was in the faucet payouts early, I still have my original coins staking.  I have not bought more coins.  So I'm in a no lose situation.  I've been in contact with the dev.  Nothing mentioned that I haven't already shared.  I can see the potential in the coin, and feel the dev can too.  So I'll just sit back and see where it goes.    

choeymethod

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

Right now, there is no reason to buy the coin.  I'm guessing soon there will be.  Once that happens the price will rise as the demand increases.  The only reason to provide artificial buy support is if you don't feel the coin will rise in value.  

This is not a day trading coin.  As was said before this is a marathon coin....  If you can't wait, or don't feel the dev will deliver then you should get out as soon as you can.  But a lot of folks see the vision, and have seen what the developer has produced so far, and are now willing to back the coin.   These folks, the MCL Community, won't be dumping coins for a cheap price.  As least I hope not.  They are always free to buy more, but buying to force the price to rise is just another way of saying pump.  

I was in the faucet payouts early, I still have my original coins staking.  I have not bought more coins.  So I'm in a no lose situation.  I've been in contact with the dev.  Nothing mentioned that I haven't already shared.  I can see the potential in the coin, and feel the dev can too.  So I'll just sit back and see where it goes.    

If you see the vision, then why haven't you bought more coins though? Btw Im just curious, I still hold my faucet payouts as well.
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:20:07 PM

If you see the vision, then why haven't you bought more coins though? Btw Im just curious, I still hold my faucet payouts as well.

That's a good question.  Basically, I don't want to put all of my eggs (coins) in one basket.  I hold a few coins for the long haul.  I'm not sure if I would have bought, had I not got in early.  There is nothing pulling me to this coin.  I don't need a trade bot, I wrote my own.  Also I'm not a whale by any means.  I hold maybe 8-10 different coins, some quite a few other not as much.  I own quite a few different coins, but those are used by my trade bot. 
And I'm a firm believer in "Don't trade, what you can't lose".  Crypto currency is not very tasty or filling.... 

There are currently 1,001,103 MCL's in existence.     I hold > .1%.  A drop in the bucket really.   But if the dev plays his card right I could see this going to .01 BTC.   Which would give it a market cap of $3-$4 million.      It's a penny stock I think could be a nice long term play.

Just my opinion....   Take it,  for what it cost you.....     

baobao

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:37:27 PM

Seems to be worthless.Too make people surprised.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:39:01 AM

Has any one tested the in-wallet trading bot? Any feedbacks? MCL is quite rare. Gonna hold my small stash. Smiley
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:54:38 AM

Works good proof of concept.   Needs sell ranges and buy bot to be useful.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
Bansheroom

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:51:33 AM

Has any one tested the in-wallet trading bot? Any feedbacks? MCL is quite rare. Gonna hold my small stash. Smiley

It works like a charm, but i will hold my MCL, so i just tested very little bit.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
windytime

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:11:41 AM

It works like a charm, but i will hold my MCL, so i just tested very little bit.
I've tested it also. It worked perfectly. I am contacting him to ask more information. I love this coin and I think I should do something to motivate and inspire the community Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER