Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whymanti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

Got some free MCL back in the day and Im still holding. The lack of communication is a little worrysome though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

Got some free MCL back in the day and Im still holding. The lack of communication is a little worrysome though.
i don't think there is a lack of communication.
dev has said that would not be here on daily basis to babysit the community.
he is a dev and is doing just that, dev-ing.
and, he is not a weekend dev either.
bot was released on thursday.
he was around everytime he needed to be to fix the distribution issues.

p.s.
block explorer is an issue. he did say that he would look into it.
he should provide an update on that.

allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 06:59:25 PM

MiracleCoinhas just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:29:59 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 07:44:03 PM by Rols

SHUT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING

Dev said from the start of this coin he can only code on weekends.

You got either totally free coins or you bought some coins with over expectations mainly because of your own greed and because you have been too lazy to read !

I tell you a secret (from out of crypto world): YOU ARE NOT DEAD WHEN YOU DON'T POST FOR A WEEK OR TWO HERE

Miraclecoindev should really think about moderating all you fudders out.

Bagholders like you are the second stupiest animal in the world. Censorship provoker is the first.

If you dont like free spech and democracy then there are other countries and you can turn of your computer. Just a tip.

Many people have died just for stupid people like you will have a opportunity to have a internet and free spech.

If you want this coin to be better then work for it. Dont sit on your back and whine about other people. Do something to help the dev!

Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

You got either totally free coins or you bought some coins with over expectations mainly because of your own greed and because you have been too lazy to read !

I tell you a secret (from out of crypto world): YOU ARE NOT DEAD WHEN YOU DON'T POST FOR A WEEK OR TWO HERE

Bagholders like you are the second stupiest animal in the world. Censorship provoker is the first.

If you dont like free spech and democracy then there are other countries and you can turn of your computer. Just a tip.

Many people have died just for stupid people like you will have a opportunity to have a internet and free spech.

If you want this coin to be better then work for it. Dont sit on your back and whine about other people. Do something to help the dev!

I dont like when you try to make other people responsible for your own faults and bad decisions, and that is mostly what you can read above my post.
This has nothing to do with free speech.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Rols

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:57:14 PM

I dont like when you try to make other people responsible for your own faults and bad decisions, and that is mostly what you can read above my post.

First of all I have not made a bad decisions. I have not lost anything. And its about free spech. You want censorship because you dont like what other writes. Remember that in some countries thay have censorship and they dont like it. You should value free spech because so many died for it.

If you want this coin to be better then find sombody that can fix richlist, make a blog, pump this coin!
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:02:35 PM

First of all I have not made a bad decisions. I have not lost anything. And its about free spech. You want censorship because you dont like what other writes. Remember that in some countries thay have censorship and they dont like it. You should value free spech because so many died for it.

If you want this coin to be better then find sombody that can fix richlist, make a blog, pump this coin!

You made bad decisions, may not have realized it yet but you definitively did  Cool

This coin is good for me with current development speed - no reason to speed up things or pumping.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Rols

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:11:34 PM

You made bad decisions, may not have realized it yet but you definitively did  Cool

This coin is good for me with current development speed - no reason to speed up things or pumping.

I can buy back coins. I bought near 2000 coins when he come back and sold them again for profit. Im not a trader, so I just want to support good developer. Im not going to buy any coins because I dont doubt his skills but I doubt he will be online and fix things if they go wrong.

There are many coins with good devs and devs that dont hide their identity. If he wants to have a slow development then he should stay away from exchanges. Investers are running because they dont want their investment to vanish.

I know you dont like free spech but one more time: Dont complain about people, do some work so this coin can be better, dont just sit and wait for the dev to come up with something.
AleXXinos

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:22:32 PM

Long time no update and communication, will you buy?Will you support?

Dev very not value this post.Doesn't he know the importance of here?I think it doesn't make sense.

It's time to wake up.

The coin is very innovative. I think the price will rise again.
windytime

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:15:09 AM

He is still looking at the coin everyday. If anything goes wrong, he will fix it right away. He just does not appear to chat on the forum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER