Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

no mac wallet out, so does that mean i say goodbye to my mcl that are on ccex?
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:40:24 PM

The research that that can be done shows some similarities that points to the same dev as FindYouCoin. So there are people that wants to talk with him if he ever comes online. He have been away for almost a month now.

He probably did MCL coin as a scam and FindYouCoin as a joke to show of that you cant find him even if you have a coin to pay with.  Sad

To many devs that just disappeares and some comes back and just disappeares again. Bad for the crypto. Its really sad to se all the threads on this forum with so many cheaters.
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:46:00 PM

It's officially dead guys, move along please Grin

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:50:53 PM

The research that that can be done shows some similarities that points to the same dev as FindYouCoin. So there are people that wants to talk with him if he ever comes online. He have been away for almost a month now.

He probably did MCL coin as a scam and FindYouCoin as a joke to show of that you cant find him even if you have a coin to pay with.  Sad

To many devs that just disappeares and some comes back and just disappeares again. Bad for the crypto. Its really sad to se all the threads on this forum with so many cheaters.

It is sad in a way but it is our own fault as a community for continuing to perpetuate the cycle by mining and speculating on coins that have no future.  As we all know the way to profit from these is to dump your coins before everyone else does.  

In my mind it just keeps coming back to the voluntary nature of a free market.  I sympathize with people that lose their asses investing in altcoins but they really need to realize the responsibility for their loss falls directly back onto them.  I personally would never invest anything important to me in such a risky market, and that is a part of why I am happy here.

So I get slightly frustrated when people act like it is the market's fault or the coins's fault. As if these entities made the bad decisions.  We are the community that drives the markets.  If all we want is a quick buck then this is going to keep happening, and for me that is not a problem.
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:17:18 PM

devs maybe come to xmas holiday , mcl coin come to delisted at bittrex now , so sad Sad
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:33:34 PM

devs maybe come to xmas holiday , mcl coin come to delisted at bittrex now , so sad Sad

This is not a good news as now we need an another good exchange.
happyaltminer

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:40:48 AM

mcl is dying  Sad Sad Sad

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:49:16 AM

This was such a great idea for a coin, hate to see it die out. Any chance of a community take over?
happyaltminer

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:38:01 AM

This was such a great idea for a coin, hate to see it die out. Any chance of a community take over?
yeah,great idea but now stolen by stupid new & old FINDCOIN  Sad

SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 12:09:29 AM

Merry Christmas to all

Wish you all best and much smiles ^^  Cool
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:45:19 AM

It is sad in a way but it is our own fault as a community for continuing to perpetuate the cycle by mining and speculating on coins that have no future.  As we all know the way to profit from these is to dump your coins before everyone else does.  

In my mind it just keeps coming back to the voluntary nature of a free market.  I sympathize with people that lose their asses investing in altcoins but they really need to realize the responsibility for their loss falls directly back onto them.  I personally would never invest anything important to me in such a risky market, and that is a part of why I am happy here.

So I get slightly frustrated when people act like it is the market's fault or the coins's fault. As if these entities made the bad decisions.  We are the community that drives the markets.  If all we want is a quick buck then this is going to keep happening, and for me that is not a problem.

According to your reasoning you have to have zero crypto's then, because even BTC is a very high risk investment... alot of factors can bring the value down, some of which can be easily manipulated...

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:38:18 PM

I would still like to see him come back with further wallet developments.   Getting this listed was stupid in my opinion.  It has a neat distribution phase but other then that there was nothing unique that made the coin worth anything.   Someday, if he provides further more advanced bots and the bot market place, the coin could be worth something. 

This was developed by a team of one.  He did a great job at the start and was online almost 24X7 for the first 5 days.  He delivered a few improvements.  But I'm sure he has a life outside of crypto, and maybe that's the reason things have not been progressing.  I really hope he hasn't gotten bored with the project because of all of the negative chatter on the forums. 

I still have the MCL from the initial phase, so I'll just sit back and watch and maybe someday this will be worth something.  Maybe not...         

Rols

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:12:42 PM

I would still like to see him come back with further wallet developments.   Getting this listed was stupid in my opinion.  It has a neat distribution phase but other then that there was nothing unique that made the coin worth anything.   Someday, if he provides further more advanced bots and the bot market place, the coin could be worth something. 

This was developed by a team of one.  He did a great job at the start and was online almost 24X7 for the first 5 days.  He delivered a few improvements.  But I'm sure he has a life outside of crypto, and maybe that's the reason things have not been progressing.  I really hope he hasn't gotten bored with the project because of all of the negative chatter on the forums. 

I still have the MCL from the initial phase, so I'll just sit back and watch and maybe someday this will be worth something.  Maybe not...         

Nope, He got bored with stupid people like you. Its amazing that you can type on a keyboard let alone that you can have a internet. It was a scam from the beginning and then he made a new coin to taunt people. Nobody but himself knows if he ever get online but the coin is damaged so much it has not an value after its delisted on all exchanges. Get it know or never!

I think he is already starting on a new coin.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:40:20 PM

Nope, He got bored with stupid people like you. Its amazing that you can type on a keyboard let alone that you can have a internet. It was a scam from the beginning and then he made a new coin to taunt people. Nobody but himself knows if he ever get online but the coin is damaged so much it has not an value after its delisted on all exchanges. Get it know or never!

Could very well be.  But I would never assume I was all knowing in these things.  Do you really think only 1 in 5 billion people would be able to setup a coin that uses an open source faucet as the distribution method?  If so then I guess you have your guy.  Maybe he was playing us.  If so then the only ones that are going to be really upset are those that bought the coin.  And anyone that bought the coin was taking a risk anyway, and they already knew that they could lose everything.   

It's people such as yourself, that already have him swinging by a rope, that would cause him to lose interest.     

You sound like someone that invested heavily...     

Rols

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:26:56 AM

Could very well be.  But I would never assume I was all knowing in these things.  Do you really think only 1 in 5 billion people would be able to setup a coin that uses an open source faucet as the distribution method?  If so then I guess you have your guy.  Maybe he was playing us.  If so then the only ones that are going to be really upset are those that bought the coin.  And anyone that bought the coin was taking a risk anyway, and they already knew that they could lose everything.   

It's people such as yourself, that already have him swinging by a rope, that would cause him to lose interest.     

You sound like someone that invested heavily...     

To blame people for a scammer disapeares is just funny. Grow up. There is going to be scams here as long people want to invest in them. The devs run away, when they see that there is not more to take.

I like the faucet idea, and that should  he get credit for. I sold my coins after I understod that he most likely was not going to finnish his work so I got some small amount of BTC from this. There were some fans of him that belived in him to the bitter end and they lost much. Thats bad.

And its not just the distribution metod that linkes MCL with FindYouCoin. There are several pices of informations that linkes them together.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:32:14 PM

i wish all scams give free coins to people.

i only loose little time, and mcl coins still on wallet ...waiting the MIRACLE.
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 04:26:28 PM

i wish all scams give free coins to people.

i only loose little time, and mcl coins still on wallet ...waiting the MIRACLE.

Yep.., My MCLs are too in the wallet.., will be there til..., will see, no exchange now for MCL nothing.., I spend much BTC to buy MCL all the time.., but really I don't care..., will take the wallet opened to can help for the other people transactions mby few months more...
If any exchange post it here for trading MCL....

Happy new Year Community  Cool
Rolandvoda

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:25:57 PM

Please post a link to working wallet.
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 07:11:31 PM

Please post a link to working wallet.

The working wallets for windows, linux and OS-X

https://mega.co.nz/#!8BFg1SbS!LQEDV59WWM15H-7z0yQ__QVu6MWsiulRX51Xs4l0q24

https://mega.co.nz/#!9Jd0ECxR!0_lvJ5N-oew3sc7sSTdVJ4dMMich68ezyrPHl_TiQFc

https://mega.co.nz/#!tAMykB5Q!51l6hoKVLtato0cXCtuAuIMezIQqg-V19L7i1PtrNEA

The source:
https://github.com/MiracleCoin/MiracleCoin

My wallet work fine.. it's started from the beginning..., and it sync all the time...
Try that node in your .conf file: addnode=77.78.32.95 I have few connections, this nodes too: addnode=46.165.209.144 , addnode=115.68.114.62
Rolandvoda

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:23:30 PM

Thank you so much.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: