Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160428 times)
risk91

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:59:32 PM

it still get 10 ghs free for verify phone number bro??

i'm not see any form from phone number..
hhe..
t96

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:01:18 PM

please let us buy smaller amounts than 20 ghs
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:22:03 PM

What about detailed stats about the pool? Like pool speed, my own miner speed, total shares, founded blocks, etc.. Grin
t96

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:39:37 PM

What about detailed stats about the pool? Like pool speed, my own miner speed, total shares, founded blocks, etc.. Grin

Good thinking. I'll pass this to our team!  Grin

that would be great to have those added because it would make people feel more comfortable investing money
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:22:49 PM

In addition to the other suggestions above, for verification of legitimate mining activity why not post the BTC addresses into which you are mining?  That would seem to provide proof positive while at the same time you would not have to redirect to a less efficient pool.  As far as security, so long as you believe that SHA256 is secure, posting public BTC addresses would be as secure as the Bitcoin network itself.  It would also allow an accounting of sorts e.g., that profits are not being skimmed during "good luck" time periods.  EDIT - when posting, please sign with each address to confirm you are the owner of that address!

As a matter of transparency, after GAW I will not invest in cloud mining without this or equivalent proof.  

Hashie seems like it is trying hard to be transparent and responsible.  If so, please post the mining addresses and all of my future BTC monies will be going here (which FYI is over your highest tier of pricing discount ... and I expect I am not the only one with that much cash looking for a good reputable BTC investment with a possibility of ROI).

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
t96

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:31:02 PM

In addition to the other suggestions above, for verification of legitimate mining activity why not post the BTC addresses into which you are mining?  That would seem to provide proof positive while at the same time you would not have to redirect to a less efficient pool.  As far as security, so long as you believe that SHA256 is secure, posting public BTC addresses would be as secure as the Bitcoin network itself.  It would also allow an accounting of sorts e.g., that profits are not being skimmed during "good luck" time periods.  EDIT - when posting, please sign with each address to confirm you are the owner of that address!

As a matter of transparency, after GAW I will not invest in cloud mining without this or equivalent proof.  

Hashie seems like it is trying hard to be transparent and responsible.  If so, please post the mining addresses and all of my future BTC monies will be going here (which FYI is over your highest tier of pricing discount ... and I expect I am not the only one with that much cash looking for a good reputable BTC investment with a possibility of ROI).

Can you sign up under my affiliate link please?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8997

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:21:35 PM

Continuing discussion from the other thread:

We don't want to divert this thread, but we're looking into methods to allow users to specify their own pools and worker information. It's very challenging logistically as you cannot divide a physical miner into slices mining different pools, and time-slicing introduces severe efficiency penalties (work restarts). However, we're looking into ways to make this possible.

We'd like to challenge other cloud mining providers to do the same. It may be difficult for a company that has supposedly sold hashpower that is many times the entire Scrypt network.

-Sahra

Maybe you can offer this option to match your hardware? E.g. if you are running 1 TH/s machines you could let users set their own pools on each full 1 TH/s they own, which would map to your hardware. Fractional TH/s would remain mining to your own pool(s). If you could manage that you'd certainly gain some major credibility.
t96

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:54:08 PM

If we could pick our own pools that would be really something amazing
ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:40:04 PM

bought the 20 gh/s today.;

based on the 20 gh/s + 10 gh/s free = with 4 payouts in the order of 6400 satoshi.

ROI would be something near 100 days.

Its worth trying.

Anyway if you want to join

https://hashie.co/t?p=482&v=498

This is my referral link =D.

0.02 dont kill you.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
thet0olman

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

It would be useful to have an ROI calculator on your site that includes the maintenance fee. This would help have a more clear understanding of our investment. For example, in a quick calculation I estimated that there are at least two competitors that have a quicker and higher ROI even though they are more expensive because they don't charge a maintenance fee. Granted, I dont know how accurate my calculations are because there are so many factors. If there was a calculator that estimated ROI given an x% increase in difficulty every month. (I like to use 20% in my calculations) It would help make decisions involving much larger amounts of money easy for us.
t96

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

It would be useful to have an ROI calculator on your site that includes the maintenance fee. This would help have a more clear understanding of our investment. For example, in a quick calculation I estimated that there are at least two competitors that have a quicker and higher ROI even though they are more expensive because they don't charge a maintenance fee. Granted, I dont know how accurate my calculations are because there are so many factors. If there was a calculator that estimated ROI given an x% increase in difficulty every month. (I like to use 20% in my calculations) It would help make decisions involving much larger amounts of money easy for us.

Hi could you please list those two competitors because everyone I used has had fees
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:08:30 PM

In addition to the other suggestions above, for verification of legitimate mining activity why not post the BTC addresses into which you are mining?  That would seem to provide proof positive while at the same time you would not have to redirect to a less efficient pool.  As far as security, so long as you believe that SHA256 is secure, posting public BTC addresses would be as secure as the Bitcoin network itself.  It would also allow an accounting of sorts e.g., that profits are not being skimmed during "good luck" time periods.  EDIT - when posting, please sign with each address to confirm you are the owner of that address!

Hi,

I'd just like to clarify, we pay based on expected Bitcoin mining earnings. We pay the theoretical maximum regardless of which pool we're mining at and how lucky it is. That's why we didn't stay long on BTCGuild Smiley

I've passed this along to our dev!

Continuing discussion from the other thread:

[...]

Maybe you can offer this option to match your hardware? E.g. if you are running 1 TH/s machines you could let users set their own pools on each full 1 TH/s they own, which would map to your hardware. Fractional TH/s would remain mining to your own pool(s). If you could manage that you'd certainly gain some major credibility.

We're looking into this - our upcoming ASICMINER Prismas should let us individually control each 350-370 GH hashing unit.

The maintenance fee is charged in USD, and will be relatively less the higher Bitcoin goes. Considering that Bitcoin is in a bit of a slump recently, mining calculators based on the current Bitcoin price will most likely underestimate.

Can you sign up under my affiliate link please?

This is not the intended usage of the affiliate program.

-Sahra

thet0olman

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:14:56 PM

t96, sent it to you in a private message in an attempt to not hijack the forum topic
t96

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:22:54 PM

This is not the intended usage of the affiliate program.

-Sahra

It was intended as a joke

t96, sent it to you in a private message in an attempt to not hijack the forum topic

Thanks mate
t96

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:30:07 PM

I've purchased some hashpower and haven't had any problems with Hashie so far. Been able to withdraw fine too.

Just a suggestion, I would like to see more charts and stats for my miners.. give me something to watch as I refresh!

I agree or a whole new look for the back-end because it's so plain and ugly right now
thet0olman

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:54:41 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 01:31:16 AM by thet0olman

hashie,
your service says that we own our purchase for life. But overtime, the daily profit approaches zero. Depending on the difficulty increase this might happen in a year and a half or so.

With the daily maintenance fee, what happens when its higher than the daily return? Hypothetically in a year and a half, accounts could go deeper and deeper into the negative. Do you have plans on a program that can re-acquire spent hash power? As a single user, the hash could be worthless after a period of time. But for you, it could be collected from many users into something usable and then resold.
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:59:51 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 12:12:20 AM by Cryptofi$h

Any reason I am not aloud to look at the details of my miners?  It says not authorized or something to that tune.  
Edit: Actually it is my transactions.  There is a details button that doesn't like me. 
thet0olman

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:25:27 AM

bbit,
I love the constant improvement to the site. It shows that your really working hard on a product here. I will continue to support you when I can. From one developer to another, I hope that just as much attention is on security as there is new features. I know that when I develop at a fast rate, security can sometimes be missed or pushed aside. Cheers to a proper QA test plan! lol.
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:39:49 AM

Any reason I am not aloud to look at the details of my miners?  It says not authorized or something to that tune.  
Edit: Actually it is my transactions.  There is a details button that doesn't like me.  

I saw this also. Will pass this along thanks for reminding me to do so! Wink

Fixed!  Thank you!  Great to see the improvements.  Decided to update the signature as well!  
t96

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:46:40 AM

love the new added features next please lower min buy to 1 ghs I want to be able to buy more often Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: