Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160428 times)
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:23:12 AM

got 0.003 from referrals

Why not no min to take miners?

i got referrals to bring me miners not to cashout btc from it. D+

because if i dont get any other referrals all my work would be the same as nothing.

Just bear in mind that if anyone wants to take out their 'free' money they have to buy a minimum amount of hash, so give it a bit of time & people hopefully will start paying.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:01:06 AM

got 0.003 from referrals

Why not no min to take miners?

i got referrals to bring me miners not to cashout btc from it. D+

because if i dont get any other referrals all my work would be the same as nothing.

You'll earn for their lifetime purchases. Give it time!

-Sahra

t96

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:57:01 AM

I heard a rumor that a market is in place soon Wink
zarobhr

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

You need to fix on the main page of the website it says $4.51 per 10gh but when you log in and go to the store page it says $4.91 so which one is it?

One other thing which is a bit of alarming is you are hiding your whois information - https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=hashie.co ... why?

Hi tilray,

As you can see in our purchase page, we offer volume discounts for large purchases. The highest public tier is 8%, which is $4.51 per 10 GH.

https://i.imgur.com/Q8wVh9g.png

Our homepage says that prices start from $4.51. The base price is $4.90 per 10 GH Smiley

We have private WHOIS for operational security purposes. For example, you may have heard that BTCGARDEN, another mining company, faced serious extortion efforts. Many sites including Bitcointalk use whoisguard - it is enabled by default on Namecheap after all.

-Sahra
hashie, I would agree saying starting at 4.51 is false advertising, it starts at 4.91 and gets cheaper for volume discounts we don't start at $7000 worth of purchases
zarobhr

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:13:03 PM

You need to fix on the main page of the website it says $4.51 per 10gh but when you log in and go to the store page it says $4.91 so which one is it?

One other thing which is a bit of alarming is you are hiding your whois information - https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=hashie.co ... why?

Hi tilray,

As you can see in our purchase page, we offer volume discounts for large purchases. The highest public tier is 8%, which is $4.51 per 10 GH.

https://i.imgur.com/Q8wVh9g.png

Our homepage says that prices start from $4.51. The base price is $4.90 per 10 GH Smiley

We have private WHOIS for operational security purposes. For example, you may have heard that BTCGARDEN, another mining company, faced serious extortion efforts. Many sites including Bitcointalk use whoisguard - it is enabled by default on Namecheap after all.

-Sahra
hashie, I would agree saying starting at 4.51 is false advertising, it starts at 4.91 and gets cheaper for volume discounts we don't start at $7000 worth of purchases

if you were to change "starting at" to "as low as" then it would no longer be misleading
TigerMart

Activity: 271
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:59:11 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 09:11:02 PM by TigerMart

***Scam Alert***

We're no longer hashing on BTCGuild (it's hardly the most optimal pool), but in case you missed it:

-Sahra

The picture above is edited.

Why ?

Look at the yellowish layer at Hashie's row. They tried to show it as selected.

Now go to https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings&section=teams

Can you find any yellowish layer while selecting any row ?

The simple answer is NO and the obvious reason is the picture is edited.

Note: If u have got free hashpower at hashie, its fine. But DONT PAY A SINGLE PENNY for withdrawal as they are gonna run away with your coins.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 09:16:53 PM

1. Register at BTC Guild.
2. Join a team. Any team in top 25 that doesn't require a PIN.
3. Open the top list now and tell us what you see.

hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:17:11 PM

Why ?

If you are signed in on BTCGuild, your own team/user is highlighted... Here's someone else's screenshot showing the same thing.

-Sahra.

Sandler73

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

***Scam Alert***

We're no longer hashing on BTCGuild (it's hardly the most optimal pool), but in case you missed it:

https://hashie.co/img/btcguild.png

-Sahra

Why ?

Note: If u have got free hashpower at hashie, its fine. But DONT PAY A SINGLE PENNY for withdrawal as they are gonna run away with your coins.

Wow. Talk about blowing smoke out your backside. Advice for any future posts that you might make, do a little bit of research. Even a tiny bit would have stopped your from making an ass out of yourself with this last post.
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:42:39 AM

***Scam Alert***

-Sahra

Why ?

Wow. Talk about blowing smoke out your backside. Advice for any future posts that you might make, do a little bit of research. Even a tiny bit would have stopped your from making an ass out of yourself with this last post.

lol REKT
ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:51:00 AM

-Sahra

But think for the vision of the client. For each day i have to wait till i get the minimun. is one day less mining btc....

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Sandler73

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:54:54 AM

-Sahra

But think for the vision of the client. For each day i have to wait till i get the minimun. is one day less mining btc....

Nothing in life is instantaneous. Regardless of the fact that we all seem to be living in an instant gratification NEEDING society. If you were looking to get rich "quick"-ish off of BTC, you should have started out in 2010 or 2011. Right now we're in the midst of moving from minimal (just those of us who are tech-heads or nerds) to greater world acceptance.
t96

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:56:31 AM

I can't wait for the market to open which should be within the week
ryukamiho

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:44:26 AM

Nothing in life is instantaneous. Regardless of the fact that we all seem to be living in an instant gratification NEEDING society. If you were looking to get rich "quick"-ish off of BTC, you should have started out in 2010 or 2011. Right now we're in the midst of moving from minimal (just those of us who are tech-heads or nerds) to greater world acceptance.

Sorry but i dont agree with you.

All others cloud atm, eobot, zeus, and etc they reward instantly.

For that you can feel that your "work" is well deserved.

Do you think i got 35 referrals in last 2 days for nothing?

i spending some btc included to advertise it.

so yes. if i work i want to be rewarded instantly and i am not talking about getting rich but just earning what i worked for.

If you dont. good luck.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
Sandler73

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:52:01 AM

Sorry but i dont agree with you.

All others cloud atm, eobot, zeus, and etc they reward instantly.

For that you can feel that your "work" is well deserved.

Do you think i got 35 referrals in last 2 days for nothing?

i spending some btc included to advertise it.

so yes. if i work i want to be rewarded instantly and i am not talking about getting rich but just earning what i worked for.

If you dont. good luck.

Hashnest does not reward instantly.
Zencloud does not reward instantly.
Cryptsy's MN1 and MN2 shares do not reward instantly. (The next iteration "Mintsy" is not planned to reward instantly.)
Hashprofit does not reward instantly.
PBmining does not reward instantly.
LTCGear does not reward instantly.
Genesis-Mining does not reward instantly.

The list could go on and on. The ones that I listed have been a 1 day to 1 week time frame between payouts. Eobot is a mix of mining and hosting so that shouldn't really count. That is basically like saying CEX is the same when really it only has 13-15PH/S of "cloud" mining GH/S and the remainder of the 65 PH/S is miners pointing their rigs at the pool. Additionally, I only listed those cloud/hosted pools which I know provide some form of referral capability or bonus.
ryukamiho

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:23:48 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 03:34:26 AM by ryukamiho

1 day to 1 week time week = you know when you get it. would be nice if its like this.

ONLY when you reach some determined point. that if you have 50% of that. even for a lifetime you may have a chance of not getting it.

So after so many changes from hashie.co why not change this to work in this way?

let the minimum payout to who wants to withdrawal the referral points.

to someone who wants to buy more miners should be 0 requirement.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:47:19 AM

Minimum withdraw amount 0.0012 BTC, reasonable.

A 0.0002 BTC withdraw fee, reasonable.

Unable to withdraw payouts from free miner unless BTC is spent, very reasonable.

ryukamiho

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:20:08 AM

Minimum withdraw amount 0.0012 BTC, reasonable.

A 0.0002 BTC withdraw fee, reasonable.

Unable to withdraw payouts from free miner unless BTC is spent, very reasonable.
haha

we are talking about referrals withdraw .

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:41:31 AM

I´m pretty sure that nobody gives a hoot.

ryukamiho

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:04:22 AM

You did if not why you lost time to be the smart ass and say that the withdrawal is okay....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: