Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160427 times)
bilabonic

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:39:45 AM

Sorted now, they allowed me to merge AMhash with Gen 1 by mistake.

BTC - 1Ayax24aAU8c1xwAakK94DVDkm4kbfZ8Ch
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:27:57 PM

Hi all

I ve been on hashie for a few days now , with a testing investment to see if it works .
Since they're reading this thread , I'll make here a few suggestions .

So far payment are stable and on time . good point for you .
But if I whois  your domain , i find a digitalocean server and an account in PANAMA . Not the best way to get the people confidence . Putting something more legit (like the name of the boss or picture of your mining farm or legal satus of the company or whatever proof you're not gonna run away with the coin). An " about us " on your page would be a good start

Please at least remove the 1.1$ dollar fee for selling . this fee It's the best way to push away small player . Think in term of volume of transactions and customers, not in term of amount per transactions.

Set up a REST  api so people can at least check they're account and get payment history . Or at least add  filter to select the event to see in the transaction section, plus an export to csv file.

DO NOT SET a buy or sell REST API, otherwise you will end up like cex with market manipulation by big player (on long term not good for business, look at the price on cex)

The chat frame is in my opinion a little bit to small.

Please put in the front page the selling fees/conditions on the market . It's a little bit the surprise when I first tried to sell some miners (and I hate this kind of surprise ).

Hope this help improve your business .

Live long and prosper .

hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:29:24 AM

Hi all

I ve been on hashie for a few days now , with a testing investment to see if it works .
Since they're reading this thread , I'll make here a few suggestions .

So far payment are stable and on time . good point for you .
But if I whois  your domain , i find a digitalocean server and an account in PANAMA . Not the best way to get the people confidence . Putting something more legit (like the name of the boss or picture of your mining farm or legal satus of the company or whatever proof you're not gonna run away with the coin). An " about us " on your page would be a good start

Please at least remove the 1.1$ dollar fee for selling . this fee It's the best way to push away small player . Think in term of volume of transactions and customers, not in term of amount per transactions.

Set up a REST  api so people can at least check they're account and get payment history . Or at least add  filter to select the event to see in the transaction section, plus an export to csv file.

DO NOT SET a buy or sell REST API, otherwise you will end up like cex with market manipulation by big player (on long term not good for business, look at the price on cex)

The chat frame is in my opinion a little bit to small.

Please put in the front page the selling fees/conditions on the market . It's a little bit the surprise when I first tried to sell some miners (and I hate this kind of surprise ).

Hope this help improve your business .

Live long and prosper .

Thank you for your suggestions, we'll incorporate them!

-Sahra

notpanda8

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:13:29 AM

you should post an link to an block chain explorer that show the "confirmation status" of deposit until unconfirmed deposit is fixed because only shows 0 all the time.
hashie

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:35:52 AM

you should post an link to an block chain explorer that show the "confirmation status" of deposit until unconfirmed deposit is fixed because only shows 0 all the time.

Fixed this, thanks for the report.

-Sahra

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:06:45 AM

you should also show the coinbase transaction for every mined block your farm mines, which gives payments to users.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
chmick

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:40:52 AM

Hello all

I bought some AMHASH miner (60 gh ) just for testing.

Funny thing but since I bought it my income dropped . Is anybody else in this case ??

In the payout transactions there is no details view ( I mean I only see one global payment, for both gen1 and the amhsh miner)
Erawan

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:55:48 AM

I've just registered yesterday, and I love the design.
Some problem which might appear from my country is most of us using a mobile connection with dynamic IP address. So, someone might login with the same IP but with different account.

Just in case, we got banned/locked, how do we make a verification? Using a scanned ID?
hashie

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:09:35 PM

I've just registered yesterday, and I love the design.
Some problem which might appear from my country is most of us using a mobile connection with dynamic IP address. So, someone might login with the same IP but with different account.

Just in case, we got banned/locked, how do we make a verification? Using a scanned ID?

We don't lock accounts for that Smiley

Hello all

Funny thing but since I bought it my income dropped . Is anybody else in this case ??

In the payout transactions there is no details view ( I mean I only see one global payment, for both gen1 and the amhsh miner)

Hi,

I answered you on the chat but this is a global drop due to Bitcoin slightly decreasing in price, meaning the maintenance fee (which is charged in USD) costs more BTC, decreasing payouts. Furthermore your first payout for each miner is prorated.

-Sahra

chmick

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:58:09 PM

Hello all

Hi,

I answered you on the chat but this is a global drop due to Bitcoin slightly decreasing in price, meaning the maintenance fee (which is charged in USD) costs more BTC, decreasing payouts. Furthermore your first payout for each miner is prorated.

-Sahra

Thanks for your answer .

But i bought the amhash miner more than 24 hours ago.
So i should get a full payment . here is my last transaction history :

payout   0.01965393   2014-11-22 00:00:29   
payout   0.01989584   2014-11-21 00:00:33   
purchase   0.07200000   2014-11-20 18:21:45   

In the transactions history, a view per miner (at least when you click the view button would be nice)

cheers

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

i have not seen problem with my hashie payment but then again i still only have the 10 free GHS. I want to make sure they paying out good and waiting for other people to post on the experiences before i drop my btc in.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:35:56 PM

i have not seen problem with my hashie payment but then again i still only have the 10 free GHS. I want to make sure they paying out good and waiting for other people to post on the experiences before i drop my btc in.

Your "payment" is not yours until you have it in your wallet. My experience from trying out different cloud mining sites: hashie is the shitiest one.

corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:53:19 PM

Your "payment" is not yours until you have it in your wallet. My experience from trying out different cloud mining sites: hashie is the shitiest one.

What? I have never had trouble getting BTC out of hashie, and I've taken up to 2 BTC at a time.
yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:56:13 PM

What? I have never had trouble getting BTC out of hashie, and I've taken up to 2 BTC at a time.

I am happy for you. I would sell you my miner at $3/10Gh right now and quit, but there is no way I can do it, since I can not withdraw my funds without a miner.

ZorroPai

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:30:12 PM

Hashie.co is being proved their reputations, we need the monitor, but that not means they are scammers.

1. We try to promote AMHash on this platform, we are taking care of platform safety, thanks for people's kindly remind.

2. We need to test Hashie.co 's reputation , they are very cooperated and deposited BTC as guarantee, we'll  keep monitoring their daily dividends payment.

3. We set this web for people who ordered AMHash on Hashie.co, customers can search your email address registered on Hashie.co to check your ordering true or false:
http://www.amhash.com/hashie/index.php

P.S. Those account informations based from the list supplied by Hashie.co, customers can only find themselves' infos by email address searching.

4. Customers who find the wrong numbers between we supplied and your ordered on Hashie.co please report to us, if it's proved by our investigation, we will:

1) Reward 0.1BTC to customer who reported to us;
2) Stop cooperating with Hashie.co

Hello AMHash,
my numbers are OK. Grin

Where can we check if we got the write payout?    Huh
Please write me an answer.

Thank you,
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
hashie

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:18:51 AM

Well.. On another subject, the miners page has been improved with a display of total earnings & hashpower auto-rebought. The stats are not reset if a miner is sold / purchased on the market, so if you bought a miner you'll see its lifetime earnings.

-Sahra

yvv
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:55:41 AM

Well.. On another subject, the miners page has been improved with a display of total earnings & hashpower auto-rebought. The stats are not reset if a miner is sold / purchased on the market, so if you bought a miner you'll see its lifetime earnings.

-Sahra

And what if I sell my miner and quit, will I see my earnings in my wallet?

~YVV

Samsun6

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:47:23 AM

-Sahra

Nice improved

well done sir
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 04:27:40 AM

LOL well then i leave for a few hours to get some beers and come back to full shit storm. I can sense the productivity and love on a next level haha. Well i do hope if there is actual reason for negative stuff please do say why before i drop btc into this would be helpful as i am poor person. thanks again

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
notpanda8

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:00:50 AM

we all know, diff will increase reward is going to drop, auto buy is a good way to keep your earning at flop but i am sure all of you have do the math, that only will get us so far, of course we can not put date to how long and the question is it would make ROI before that happens ? ( lets ignore the fact when your put your btc in hands of other persons then is not yours any more this is a rule in life ) any how hashie plans to fight this ? lowering the fee ? getting better equipment ? mining other coins with less diff to more profit ? of course is hashie intend to survive in the mining in the long run ?.

Lets assume hashie don't die in a blazing fire product of electrical failure ( i am not saying it will but is this happen we still lost all our shit ) so then, at current prices diff and prices, the "perfect roi" you know that mythical world were nothing changed would be 5.3 - 6 moths ( that´s OSOM right ? ) of course no calculator would tell you "YES YOU CAN MAKE PROFIT" this is an gigant bet is tomorrow price go out or down we don't know, so dont lose your shit because other ppl are doing this or that, i would like to hashie to survive and progress addressing all the problems and other i didn't mention or i am aware of, the magic question everybody make when questioning cloud mining is "why they would sell their (profit) magic making money machine to you is it works so dam well" and the answer to that is of course because they have hundred of thousand of dollars invested and they are not here to play games in trying to guest if "they can or not make profit" they can´t afford to lose, but we ? we can, you lose 100$ that is nothing for you, but lose 500k $ and them try to tell me how awesome it is.

Any way i am please with the service so far, stop this shit posting nonsense and lets play more poker and have some fun while we are at it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: