Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160427 times)
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:15:28 PM

ETA on the announcement?

AM just announced another round of IPO on Havelock, but that's probably not it.

Yeah hashie said that we will love the announcement if we already own some amhash...so I'm still waiting to hear why.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 12:02:20 AM

Also more transparancey as you can see alot of people are wondering why is havelock letting amhash be sold elsewhere just saying so people dont fear ponzi trap  Cool

Havelock is just a securities exchange platform. The only relation between them and AMHash is that AMHash is using their platform to sell contracts on. AMHash can sell their contracts wherever the want and anyone can sell whatever securities they want on Havelock as long as they meet Havelock's conditions to do so.

If anyone still does not understand, Havelock is like the New York Stock Exchange and AMHash is a stock on it.
that makes it really clear when explained like that, now as on the stock exchange i would like to see funds prospectus of financial strenght, projected growth, product making share holders happy, proof the company has liquidity registration of assets in this case the mining to be on the good side  Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:51:50 AM

Hello,

I did a withdraw yesterday and checked it on blockchain.info,
it looks like you are reusing addresses, maybe not so great see: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Address_reuse

Also ETA on when we will be able to sell and not only buy? I don't like being locked in Smiley

If this would be my site I would add features like autopayouts and an api where you can query
hashrate so you can display it on your smartphone or whatever, most mining pools have this too.
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:55:58 AM

ETA on the announcement?

Yeah hashie said that we will love the announcement if we already own some amhash...so I'm still waiting to hear why.  Tongue

Im also waiting Smiley Hope it would be great
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:55:32 PM

ETA on the announcement?

I also hope its for people on havelock as well and its an AMHASH promotion not a hashie promotion since I dont have any hashie shares just a fair amount on havelock
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:42:34 PM

ETA on the announcement?

I also hope its for people on havelock as well and its an AMHASH promotion not a hashie promotion since I dont have any hashie shares just a fair amount on havelock
lol i as well am praying they give out bonus incentives to people holding amhash1 on havelock. I am like you have 90% of amhash shares on havelock versus what i have on hashie website. Knowing my luck they will just do some promotion that wont even benefit the small fish like me Sad

cantrocdis

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:43:34 PM

any idea when trading amhash to havelock, or allowing amhash on market will be open? also can allow buying partial parts of your miner? like lets say i want to have al lfor sale but some1 only has funs to buy a bit, and eventually enough ppl would buy it all.
can these be implemented? and eta when ? would definetly bring alot more ppl that give more trust and transparency that way! huge boost i believe to this company if those options would be available.

1 trading amhash to havelock anytime, and
2 selling amhash on their market but allowing ppl to buy it in chunks and pieces instead of only the whole thing, while still giving you the profits of what ever hasnt been sold. basicly similar to havelock.

anything else not sure but sure wish those would be in the anouncement in anyway or form Smiley
!!!!
to the moon plz!
mullvads

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

what a bunch of fucking scammers please reveal hashies real identity..

so this email was sent out from hashie - so any referrals you got before December 4th are all gone and you get some petty dust change in btc

Code:
Due to an issue with our database, we had to reset the status of all referrals prior to Dec 4th. We have compensated your account with %comp% BTC in order to make up for any commission you may earn in the future from these referrals. This amount has been added to your balance. All users who registered with your referral link after Dec 4th are not affected.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message. We apologize for the inconvenience.
mullvads

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:19:55 AM

You know, I REALLY think "Sahra" should just come out and disclose all previous accounts and Bitcoin businesses owned by him. You're not fooling anyone, it's not possible to hide when you've posted so much on your other accounts.

Right now this whole hashie thing stinks to high hell.

So either:
tell everyone who you are
or refund everyone and shutdown
or not scam anyone

Otherwise it's getting told by me.

I think you should post this especially after they scammed so many affiliates, they wiped out all referrals people got prior to December 4th and are blaming it on a database error. bullshit! do they think everyone on the internet is a fucking noob hashie?
rubenhz

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:39:23 AM

Coming soon: Miner mods

https://i.imgur.com/I5zucMD.png

What about this new spec?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:41:56 AM

so this email was sent out from hashie - so any referrals you got before December 4th are all gone and you get some petty dust change in btc

Due to an issue with our database, we had to reset the status of all referrals prior to Dec 4th. We have compensated your account with %comp% BTC in order to make up for any commission you may earn in the future from these referrals. This amount has been added to your balance. All users who registered with your referral link after Dec 4th are not affected.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This is a bad precedent I must say.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:41:35 PM

I signed up for the "lifetime free 10 gh/s" in late October in order to test the site before I paid them bitcoins.  It appears that my "lifetime free 10 gh/s" was stopped after 1 week because I did not sign into my account for 3 weeks.  You heard that right.  I didn't sign into my account for 3 weeks any my "lifetime free 10 gh/s" was stopped.  Glad I didn't pay them any actual bitcoins.  Hashie / Sahra said, via email, that they had 1000s for bots signing up with unique IP addresses and the only way for them to address this was to stop everyone's free miner.  Keep in mind that you need to purchase a miner in order to withdraw any bitcoins.

The only reason why I signed up for the free 10 gh/s was to test their site.  I'm glad that I did.

This site and their operator is a joke.  Pretty much convinced that they are ponzi and/or fraud.

mullvads

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:49:16 PM

Can't believe how much they scammed affiliates just to get a bunch of customers and than remove all referrals from affiliates. fucking sketchy business! I spent a couple hundred dollars advertising these cunts on Google and for the 500 referrals I brought them which made me over 1BTC, I was given just 0.12BTC for having all my referrals removed.. where is the logic here sahra? Two words

FUCK YOU
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:51:12 PM

I signed up for the "lifetime free 10 gh/s" in late October in order to test the site before I paid them bitcoins.  It appears that my "lifetime free 10 gh/s" was stopped after 1 week because I did not sign into my account for 3 weeks.  You heard that right.  I didn't sign into my account for 3 weeks any my "lifetime free 10 gh/s" was stopped.  Glad I didn't pay them any actual bitcoins.  Hashie / Sahra said, via email, that they had 1000s for bots signing up with unique IP addresses and the only way for them to address this was to stop everyone's free miner.  Keep in mind that you need to purchase a miner in order to withdraw any bitcoins.

The only reason why I signed up for the free 10 gh/s was to test their site.  I'm glad that I did.

This site and their operator is a joke.  Pretty much convinced that they are ponzi and/or fraud.

Your accusations make little sense because if we are a 'ponzi and/or fraud' we wouldn't be taking so many measures to protect our business against abuse. We required a purchase before you can withdraw, however our margins are nowhere as high to give 33% off (for people who bot accounts, buy 20 GH and get 30 GH), so we still need to take measures in order to prevent it from being abused.

We've taken steps so it won't happen again. Most of our tables (including miners, transactions, accounts) are backed up hourly to remote servers, however we previously excluded certain tables (chat, referrals, etc) from the backup job. We've paid out compensation to all users affected.

-Sahra

hashie

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:54:13 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 02:09:03 PM by hashie

Can't believe how much they scammed affiliates just to get a bunch of customers and than remove all referrals from affiliates. fucking sketchy business! I spent a couple hundred dollars advertising these cunts on Google and for the 500 referrals I brought them which made me over 1BTC, I was given just 0.12BTC for having all my referrals removed.. where is the logic here sahra? Two words

You didn't make 'over 1BTC', you made far less than that. Nor do you have 500 referrals#. In general we do not disclose user information publicly, however if you would like to substantially misstate facts and figures then we'd be happy to correct it on the record.

We are also very confident that your 0.12BTC we paid as compensation is far more than you would have earned otherwise, because we based off the compensation as more than double the average additional commissions people would have earned from our data.

#: The number of referrals someone has plays no factor into the compensation, it's purely about how much the referrals spent.

-Sahra

ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:07:12 PM

For the amount of referrals i got 120 + - .

Total earnings: 0.10011850

Plus with the amount i got as compensation. i more than satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks Hashie. No complaints from me.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 02:21:40 PM

Code:

oh wow that is so not cool, i dont understand why they dont try to fix it instead of taking the action they are at the moment. I dont see what % they say they are giving to people but assuming by your post i take it not a good amount. Maybe they will fix it if enough people complain then again they might say whatever and leave it as is  Cry

hashie

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:13:56 PM

oh wow that is so not cool, i dont understand why they dont try to fix it instead of taking the action they are at the moment. I dont see what % they say they are giving to people but assuming by your post i take it not a good amount. Maybe they will fix it if enough people complain then again they might say whatever and leave it as is  Cry

Please see our responses earlier in the thread.

--

Hashie has reached 30,000 users a few days ago. Here's some confetti: `;`;``~

We've drawn a random user who has won 0.03 BTC. Congratulations to 'webcrush' Smiley

-Sahra

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:20:47 PM

I think this shows, Sahra, that referral programs should not be used by a reputable cloud mining company.  You are trying to be reputable, I can tell, so consider this:

1) Affiliate programs cost money, and margins are thin.  You are essentially taking money away from legitimate, paying, customer when you make affiliate program payments.  I am sure you could lower your cost per GHS if you ended the affiliate program.  That would make you more attractive.

2) You don't need affiliate marketing in this environment, just a competitive product.  Word of mouth and your own postings here will do your marketing for you.

3) What kind of users do you attract with affiliate programs?  Do you want those people to represent you?

Just my 2 cents.  I am sick of affiliate-promoted cloud mining.  Please consider this.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 06:29:08 PM

Please see our responses earlier in the thread.

--

Hashie has reached 30,000 users a few days ago. Here's some confetti: `;`;``~

We've drawn a random user who has won 0.03 BTC. Congratulations to 'webcrush' Smiley

-Sahra
SILLY Sarah my name is Darkangel6415 ... it is not webcrush. I will take that btc prize now thank you much ir you need my address let me know of just added it as amhash shares on my account thanks  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: