Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160427 times)
asic-miner

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:57:38 AM

Payout has just arrived.
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:02:51 AM

Hi everyone,

The payouts were 1 hr late today due to an issue with the payout process. We've corrected the cause.

-Sahra

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:53:39 AM

Hi everyone,

The payouts were 1 hr late today due to an issue with the payout process. We've corrected the cause.

-Sahra
thanks for the updates Sarah as you can see already had people getting worked up for not even 1 hours of being late. In any case if you all have problems in future might want to post earlier  Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:40:45 AM

Hi, i would like some help here..

I'm planning to purchase 15-20btc worth on hashie, been trying it with small amounts and it seems to be going on fine so far.

The thing is , i need some help with some calculation. 

Could someone here let me know how much would 15-20btc make me daily (minus fees) ? Would appreciate the help : ) TQ
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:05:26 AM

I'm planning to purchase 15-20btc worth on hashie, been trying it with small amounts and it seems to be going on fine so far.

Could someone here let me know how much would 15-20btc make me daily (minus fees) ? Would appreciate the help : ) TQ

No offense but you should at least try to do your own math and maybe then ask to double check if you're unsure. 15-20 BTC is a lot of money, would you really trust some random interwebs posters to give you an investment advice?

Besides if you already have small amounts then just multiply that and you'll have you numbers.

If you have a specific question - feel free to ask.
james.lent

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:17:16 AM

No offense but you should at least try to do your own math and maybe then ask to double check if you're unsure. 15-20 BTC is a lot of money, would you really trust some random interwebs posters to give you an investment advice?

Besides if you already have small amounts then just multiply that and you'll have you numbers.

i did say i need some help with calculations, is it wrong to ask ? what's the community in this forum for then ? and by small i mean really small, it will be easier if there's a daily log of payouts
https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator  i checked with this site, but i'm not sure if the calculations are correct.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 05:04:16 AM

i did say i need some help with calculations, is it wrong to ask ? what's the community in this forum for then ? and by small i mean really small, it will be easier if there's a daily log of payouts
https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator  i checked with this site, but i'm not sure if the calculations are correct.

You used a calculator - great. What did you input, what results did you get? Post the numbers or a screenshot and we can start with that.
james.lent

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:15:10 AM

You used a calculator - great. What did you input, what results did you get? Post the numbers or a screenshot and we can start with that.

http://prntscr.com/5g8wlz   here's the printscreen of it .. .is it accurate ?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 05:42:58 AM

http://prntscr.com/5g8wlz   here's the printscreen of it .. .is it accurate ?

Looks about right. Keep in mind that the calculator is estimating 1.5% difficulty decrease - that might not happen, and in the long run it will probably rise, so every two weeks your income might go down.

Now you need to subtract maintenance costs. For AMHASH it's $1.551 per day per TH/s.
james.lent

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:54:42 AM

https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator  i checked with this site, but i'm not sure if the calculations are correct.

http://prntscr.com/5g8wlz   here's the printscreen of it .. .is it accurate ?

Looks about right. Keep in mind that the calculator is estimating 1.5% difficulty decrease - that might not happen, and in the long run it will probably rise, so every two weeks your income might go down.

Now you need to subtract maintenance costs. For AMHASH it's $1.551 per day per TH/s.

okay thats cool , thanks for the info.
can you send me your address? i'll send you a small tip . cheers
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:28:45 PM

https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator  i checked with this site, but i'm not sure if the calculations are correct.

LOL moon dont be a dick maybe he sold everything including calculator to get all that bitcoin " A JOKE dont get worked up please ". In any case i would love to help with calculations but i am sure if i get even 1 digit wrong then i wont hear end of it lol and besides i dont like calculators  Tongue

james.lent

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:34:25 PM

LOL moon dont be a dick maybe he sold everything including calculator to get all that bitcoin. In any case i would love to help with calculations but i am sure if i get even 1 digit wrong then i wont hear end of it lol.

they should rename this forum to trolltalk instead of bitcointalk!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:37:18 PM

LOL moon dont be a dick maybe he sold everything including calculator to get all that bitcoin. In any case i would love to help with calculations but i am sure if i get even 1 digit wrong then i wont hear end of it lol.

i can think of many names to rename it to that would maybe be one of the nicer ones. In any case i was messing with moon so i reworded the quote so you dont get all worked up. In any case have a good weekend dont party to much  Cool

james.lent

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:38:36 PM

i can think of many names to rename it to that would maybe be one of the nicer ones. In any case i was messing with moon so i reworded the quote so you dont get all worked up. In any case have a good weekend dont party to much  Cool

nah not worked up, just stating the fact. anyways, moon has already helped me out. have a great weekend too. cheers
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

hey, what about miner mods?  Huh shouldn't they be here already ? Smiley Roll Eyes
and what about pointing the hashpower to our selected pool, there were talks about it here but nothing happened, are there any plans on this or after amhash reselling all other things got abandoned? Shocked Wink

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:16:25 PM

hey, what about miner mods?  Huh shouldn't they be here already ? Smiley Roll Eyes
and what about pointing the hashpower to our selected pool, there were talks about it here but nothing happened, are there any plans on this or after amhash reselling all other things got abandoned? Shocked Wink

I am starting to get disappointed about this too.  Without ability to point to my own pools, I will get out.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:39:02 PM

hey, what about miner mods?  Huh shouldn't they be here already ? Smiley Roll Eyes

I am starting to get disappointed about this too.  Without ability to point to my own pools, I will get out.

still waiting for confirmation on this too, id really like to try this one tho

Regards,
Erwin
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 11:21:14 PM

i thought the mods had been pushed back to mid january? I might be thinking og gaw stuff but i was pretty sure it was for hashie. If i am wrong but the mod date already passed Sarah " hashie " needs to get on here and tell us something. I really dont worry got most stuff on havelock minimal on hashie.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 03:43:32 AM

It's too bad there isn't a cloud mining outfit where you could rent hashing power and point it at the pool of your choice. Sure, you can rent a rig or a small farm, but it's usually only for a short period of time.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

It's too bad there isn't a cloud mining outfit where you could rent hashing power and point it at the pool of your choice. Sure, you can rent a rig or a small farm, but it's usually only for a short period of time.
that would be a AWESOME IDEA but i doubt we will ever find anything like that or i may be wrong never know what the futures holds for us  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: