Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZOOZ] La’Zooz: Decentralized Collaborative Transportation Web  (Read 25237 times)
Matan Field (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:59:19 AM

Do you think is a problem of the app that never start to looking for a gps signal when I open zooz.
As I told inmy last post, if my gps is ON and I open every app that needs or use gps, it start looking for the signal, with zooz, nope, just like is a normal app that doesn't need the gps.

Not a problem at all: the idea is that we don't want to spend your battery when not needed.  The GPS is only turned on with a trigger that signals a fast enough movement (~20kph).  Right now the trigger is operated by detecting a change in your cellID info, which is not accurate enough and have too much false positive, and we've got several feedbacks of people about over battery use. Thus, for now, we've added that GPS is only turned on when your phone is plugged to the charger (this is the default which can be changed in settings).  Soon we'll develop a more sophisticated movement triggering mechanism (presumably based on your accelerometer), which will only open up your GPS when really moving above 20kph or so (and then will remove the default limitation of being plugged to charger).
even if I'm moving the gps doesn't start.
Btw I should have found a way to force it, and it's laughing the shakes function, launching that zooz start looking for the signal.

Is it not starting also when moving in a car? (>20kph?)   Is your smartphone plugged to the charger when driving?

its not. it used too then stopped [over wee kago]. i travel by car daily and it didnt move since over a week.
Yes, even if I drive faster than 20 kph... I used it last week driving, it was a little hard to make the gps searching, but after some try it worked, in fact I made 1000Km last week, the phone was always plugged charging.
But this week it didnt work, when I told you I forced it using the shakes function, I thought it worked, I've opened the shakes menù, the gps started to look the signal and then I went back to the main screen and it counted the kms, then I've disabled it because I was in office, when I left and I opened again the app the gps didn't work as usual, so I opened the shakes menù, and now it started to look the signal, but when I went back to the main page it stopped....so I left the shakes page open, it looked for the gps, it found it, but it didnt take the distance, if you're in shakes page and you move, the app doent keep your movement, doesn't give you token, but it sees my movement, my position move in the maps....

Splatters, has the problem been resolved?  really appreciate your patience and continuos interest. 
If not, could you send some more details to: info@lazooz.org?  we would like to track the bug and fix it asap.
THANK Smiley
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:01:45 AM

Yeah, I can't really get how to invite friends. I send them my sms invitation but it doesn't work for them (wrong code, multiple times) so they register by sms like users without refs and the incoming sms activates automatically as it happened to me, so I receive no bonuses.

zooz will have a future.

Thank you Corleone1918, we believe so too, let's join forces and make it happen together Smiley
Welcome to drop a note also into info@lazooz.org or at the website lazooz.org
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:15:58 AM

• Run the Zooz-mining app when riding.
    • Share the app and lead others to use it.

Both actions are being rewarded with Zooz tokens through the La'Zooz mining app, incentivizing early adopters to build the network before any transport service is available. To avoid fraud, user’s data will be authenticated through Proof-of-Movement mechanism.

This looks like a great idea.  I hope data Zooz collects is anonymized and analyzed with non-interactive zero-knowledge proof protocols, because otherwise this app will be seen as extremely invasive of privacy!   Tongue

Right now we're still in testing-building phase and data is not yet encrypted -- although it's not that invasive since to begin with we only collect at this stage your phone number and location data, but know nothing about who's standing behind that number, and even that is kept completely private, secured and secluded from basically anyone. However, indeed we're just heading in the near future towards where you suggest, to have everything as much as possible anonymised/encrypted with zero-knowledge protocols.

We mostly wait for the establishment of our legal structure.  We wish La'Zooz to be a truly community-based, decentralized collaboration, and for that purpose we need to derive a hand-made special legal structure that allows such an operation. For several months we've examined this issue with several law firms around the world. This process is lengthy and expensive.

In the meanwhile, as development and legal establishment are very expensive we must issue a second pre sale of our own  Zooz tokens (rewarded for a year of development) to keep this operation running. (A first pre sale round of approx. 100,000$ was carried out a bit earlier to support past development.) We will inform the community about it in a few days with more details (and will do so personally to all of whom who were interested in it through our website).

Ridesharing and Bitcoin are both 'hot' industries, so you should have no problem getting heaps of venture capital thrown at this start-up.  Are you on AngelList?  A potential Uber-killer like Zooz should be at the very top of https://angel.co/companies/trending.   Cool

Actually we haven't yet listed La'Zooz on AngelList, although we definitely should (everything simply progresses too fast...).
    Would you like perhaps to participate with us and help put the project onto AngelList and similar platforms?
    Please drop us a note at info@lazooz.org or at the website http://lazooz.org
    [/list]
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    November 12, 2014, 01:20:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

here's an update letter we've sent to the community; if you want to receive more of them in the future please register at our website
    and we'll keep you update.  We want to make this a community project, so all of you are welcome to actively participate in this revolution,
    and of course get your Zooz reward entitled by the community itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for expressing your interest in La'Zooz

Introduction. The La'Zooz project has been evolving for exactly 1 year now, throughout which its community has been constantly growing, including dozens of participants. Today, we are 4 full-time core-team members and a larger circle of part-time contributors, dedicated to grow further and decentralize this joint collaboration.

Zooz-Mining App Release. Three weeks ago we have made an official announcement and launched the Android beta version of our Zooz-mining app at the “Inside Bitcoins TLV” event. People have started downloading the app and mine Potential Zooz tokens. We are now working on improving the app and fixing issues raised by our beta testers.

Crowd Sale. The main stumbling block in opening the Crowd Sale of Zooz tokens is the establishment of our legal structure. We wish to operate La’Zooz as a joint collaboration, completely decentralized, in line with our decision-making mechanism and Zooz-mining protocol. This leaves us with some legal constraints to be resolved, and we expect to finalize the process and open the sale at the beginning of 2015.

Pre Sale. Finalizing the establishment of the La'Zooz foundation while maintaining development in the meanwhile is an expensive endeavor, and to this end we hold a second Pre-Sale round of future Zooz tokens at a discounted rate -- in comparison with the Crowd-Sale opening rate. (The first Pre-Sale round of approximately $100,000 has been carried out in order to support recent development).

Due Pre-Sale Conditions. Due to the fact that not all technical details have been finalized yet (as they will be before the Crowd Sale), the Pre-Sale process requires more personal contact, and we will only be able to process large purchases at this point. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a minimum of 2500$ worth of Zooz tokens.

Decentralized Collaboration. We aim at making this a community-based project. Indeed, people around the world are constantly contacting us with an interest to join in promoting this revolution. We work on establishing a collaborative platform to sync the various efforts in the community, hopefully to be live within a couple of weeks. Until then, please contact us personally at info@lazooz.org to participate in the development, promotion and establishment of the Decentralized Collaborative Transportation Network.

Community. We would like to keep in close touch with the community and update you on our progress. Therefore we will start sending newsletters soon. For more information, you are also welcome to look at our Intro Kit, which is constantly being updated.

Vision. La'Zooz is a community project that stands to change transportation as we know it. We aim at utilizing the power of people, and distribute the wealth of such cooperation back to the people; bring cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies to the masses; and in doing so, help to promote a sustainable economy and society. 

Near Future. We are currently pushing ahead with many directions of development, including: improving the Zooz-Mining app;Creating an IOS version of the mining app; finalizing our Zooz-mining algorithms and decentralized decision-making mechanism; starting developing the real-time ride-sharing app; working out a Collaborative Platform; promoting adoption in the community; building the collaborative transportation network; and more. Of course much of our efforts are also directed into legal questions, fund raising, public relations and social-media presence. We invite you to actively join this creation as it unfolds.

Let's make it happen together.

With passion and love,

La'Zooz Core Team

1.Road mining entitles the user with Potential Zooz (PZ) tokens. At this stage PZ are being registered on our secured servers, and soon they will be registered on a blockchain, just like real Zooz tokens. PZ tokens will be transformed into real Zooz tokens upon the use of the Collaborative Transportation Platform in acquiring or offering rides and services, and until then will not be tradable as real Zooz tokens are (that you obtain, for example, by participating in development or by purchasing). The main reason for that is to make sure Road Miners indeed participate in the collaborative transportation network they help to establish. Another advantage of this “vesting mechanism” is its extra security against fraudulent activity.

2.The rate is stated with respect to the Crowd-Sale rate (we still refine the Zooz token’s absolute value). In line with our genuine Zooz-mining protocol, we would like to promote a stable and healthy economy and thus encourage purchases of Zooz tokens not as a short-term investment.  Accordingly, we offer a better Pre-Sale rate for those who are willing to purchase un-tradable Vested Zooz tokens, to become tradable Zooz tokens after a “vesting period of time”, of up to three months from the crowd sale opening date.

myhoho
    Legendary

Activity: 1162
    Merit: 1008

View Profile
    November 29, 2014, 09:41:40 AM
    Last edit: December 11, 2014, 10:26:36 AM by myhoho

Due Pre-Sale Conditions. Due to the fact that not all technical details have been finalized yet (as they will be before the Crowd Sale), the Pre-Sale process requires more personal contact, and we will only be able to process large purchases at this point. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a minimum of 2500$ worth of Zooz tokens.

This $2500 limitation is pretty high for most of us, especially at this stage of development. I can accumulate funds from "small investors" ($30+) and devide zooz tokens proportionally as if developpers don't want many contractors at this stage. No additional guarantees provided (I can't call this escrow service since we are paying $), I would request a small fee for processing (3%), some other additional fees might be requested depending on payment transfer options.
     Just let me know if you want to pre-buy <$2500
     (we only have about 1 btc right now - ||edited December 11)

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
    ██████████████████████████▄▄     
    █████████████████████████████▄   
    ▄███████████████████████████████ 
    ▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
    ▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
    ▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
    ▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
    ▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████████████ 
    █████████████████████████████▀   
    ██████████████████████████▀▀     
    ██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
    ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
    ● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
    100% REFERRAL BONUS
    ((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
        ▄█████████████████▄
      ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
     ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
    ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
    █████████   ████   ████████
    █████████         ▀████▀▀██
    █████████   ████    ███▄▄██
    ▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
      ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
        ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
           ▄▄█████████▄▄
        ▄█████████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████████▄
     ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
    ▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
    █████▀               ██████
    █████▄              ███▀▀██
    ██████▄            ████▄▄██
    ▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
     ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
      ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
        ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
           ▄▄█████████▄▄
        ▄█████████████████▄
      ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
    ▄██████████   ████████████▄
    █████████        ██████████
    █████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
    ███████████   █████████▄▄██
    ▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
     ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
      ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
        ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
    ))
    tikirawker

Activity: 20

View Profile
    December 02, 2014, 06:58:03 PM

This looks very interesting. I am excited to participate and watch it grow.
    iCEBREAKER
    Legendary

Activity: 2156
    Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
    December 02, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

This $2500 limitation is pretty high for most of us, especially at this stage of development. I can accumulate funds from "small investors" ($30+) and devide zooz tokens proportionally as if developpers don't want many contractors at this stage. No additional guarantees provided (I can't call this escrow service since we are paying $), I would request a small fee for processing (3%), some other additional fees might be requested depending on payment transfer options.

Let's put ZOOZ on Koinify.  It was built for things like this, and Gems just proved it works.

██████████
    █████████████████
    ██████████████████████
    █████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
    ████
    ████████████████████████
    █████
    ███████████████████████████
    █████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████████████████████████
    █████
    █████████████
    ██████████████
    █████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████
    █████████████████
    ██████████

Monero
    "The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
    whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
    David Chaum 1996
    "Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
    Buy and sell XMR near you
    P2P Exchange Network
    Buy XMR with fiat
    Is Dash a scam?
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 02, 2014, 10:55:02 PM

We were in touch with Koinify (in fact, I've matched them with my friend Daniel from GEMS  Smiley  , he also helped us in La'Zooz... ).

It's not straight forward, as we have a specific (and a bit more complicated than the standard) mining protocol, with dynamical selling rates, which they still
    cannot operate, and we've already built the machine for that.

Basically Koinify offers two things: a technical platform and an exposure space. As said, we don't need the technical part (we already have all that we need ready);  regarding the exposure space you are definitely right, we thought about it but again, it cannot work with our protocol. 

But you know what?  perhaps we can make this current pre-sale on top of them... the pre-sale has a fixed rate and is easy to execute.
    I need to check that from the legal perspective (for which we've postponed the crowd sale, until we finish establishing its structure).

Let's re-chat that again in a few days,  perhaps we can do something...
    mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    December 03, 2014, 12:43:49 AM

how can i invest in it?
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 03, 2014, 08:44:09 AM

Thanks MRKAVASAKI for your interest in the project! 

You can invest now in the pre-sale, by purchasing Zooz tokens from the core team. If you're interested please contact me at: matanf@lazooz.org or Skype:matan.field .

Or, that you can wait for the public crowd sale which we expect to initiate on January 2015 (details will be announced here and in other places). In the latter option you purchase the tokens directly "from the protocol", which means that your payment enters the community decentralized fund, and is basically "owned by" and "kept for" the community (by which people can refund their Zooz tokens at any time).
    For some details on this genuine protocol see:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1okTm1wJfnasyIMbHlBfqP7YOEak9hgXLI48yLkQzxc4/edit#heading=h.diyej5v6z0yn

Of course, at the pre sale there are less finalised details, and accordingly a significantly lower rate.
    We offer to sell the tokens now for half the offered rate at the crowdsale opening day, if you are willing to "vest"
    your purchased Zooz tokens for 3 months - meaning, to receive the tradable tokens only 3 months after opening the crowd sale. If you want to receive your tradable Zooz tokens immediately at the first issuance (which will take place right before the crowd-sale opening), then the rate would be 2/3 of the crowd-sale opening rate. (And if you're willing for a period of vesting shorter than 3 months, then the rate is set between 1/2 - 1/3 of the opening rate, linearly with the vesting period.) This further discount for "vested Zooz" is set to encourage a stable economy for Zooz tokens at early stages; we would like to encourage early subscribers to see that as a long-term investment, and not trade their tokens right away.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Matan Field
    La'Zooz; co-founder

fmatan@gmail.com
    matanf@lazooz.org
    LinkedIn  (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/matan-field/96/2b3/92a)
    Facebook  (https://www.facebook.com/matan.field)
    Twitter  (https://twitter.com/MatanField)
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 03, 2014, 08:45:41 AM

how can i invest in it?

Thanks MRKAVASAKI for your interest in the project! 

You can invest now in the pre-sale, by purchasing Zooz tokens from the core team. If you're interested please contact me at: matanf@lazooz.org or Skype:matan.field .

Or, that you can wait for the public crowd sale which we expect to initiate on January 2015 (details will be announced here and in other places). In the latter option you purchase the tokens directly "from the protocol", which means that your payment enters the community decentralized fund, and is basically "owned by" and "kept for" the community (by which people can refund their Zooz tokens at any time).
    For some details on this genuine protocol see:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1okTm1wJfnasyIMbHlBfqP7YOEak9hgXLI48yLkQzxc4/edit#heading=h.diyej5v6z0yn

Of course, at the pre sale there are less finalised details, and accordingly a significantly lower rate.
    We offer to sell the tokens now for half the offered rate at the crowdsale opening day, if you are willing to "vest"
    your purchased Zooz tokens for 3 months - meaning, to receive the tradable tokens only 3 months after opening the crowd sale. If you want to receive your tradable Zooz tokens immediately at the first issuance (which will take place right before the crowd-sale opening), then the rate would be 2/3 of the crowd-sale opening rate. (And if you're willing for a period of vesting shorter than 3 months, then the rate is set between 1/2 - 1/3 of the opening rate, linearly with the vesting period.) This further discount for "vested Zooz" is set to encourage a stable economy for Zooz tokens at early stages; we would like to encourage early subscribers to see that as a long-term investment, and not trade their tokens right away.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Matan Field
    La'Zooz; co-founder

fmatan@gmail.com
    matanf@lazooz.org
    Facebook  (https://www.facebook.com/matan.field)
    Twitter  (https://twitter.com/MatanField)
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 03, 2014, 08:49:21 AM

This looks very interesting. I am excited to participate and watch it grow.

Please do, you're most welcome to participate and take active part. For more information please contact me at:

fmatan@gmail.com
    matanf@lazooz.org
    Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/matan.field)
    Twitter (https://twitter.com/MatanField)

Matan
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 03, 2014, 08:50:35 AM

Great initiative.
    billybob2014

Activity: 121
    Merit: 120

View Profile
    December 06, 2014, 12:55:11 AM

I signed up and started mining.. hit the share button and referred my buddy.. and he joined up, but it doesn't show I referred anyone.

Waldschrat2

Activity: 262
    Merit: 135

View Profile
    December 06, 2014, 06:23:02 AM

Regarding this 20km/h limitation:

This means it is more or less impossible to use it in any meaningful way in a City like Saigon (where you more often than not can not move that fast due to the crowded streets here)?

I really like your idea and would start to recommend it as a great example of what decentralization / cryptocurrency  can achieve (especially since UBER is quite a hot topic over here
    these days) - but yeah, people should be able to use it - otherwise they become frustrated and these recommendation are failing to have its intended effect. Smiley

So it probably makes sense for now to hold back on this, until the technology is further developed over the coming months?

Keep up the work - definitely one of the more interesting and promising projects in the space.

BitcoinVN - Premier Bitcoin Exchange in Vietnam (est.2014)

BitcoinVN Shop - Authorized Hardware Wallet supplier in Vietnam (Coldcard, Blockstream Jade, Ledger, Trezor...)
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 06, 2014, 11:54:05 PM

I signed up and started mining.. hit the share button and referred my buddy.. and he joined up, but it doesn't show I referred anyone.

Thanks, let me check that with dev team.  Can you send the same question also to:  info@lazooz.org , to get a response directly by email?
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 06, 2014, 11:59:44 PM

Regarding this 20km/h limitation:

This means it is more or less impossible to use it in any meaningful way in a City like Saigon (where you more often than not can not move that fast due to the crowded streets here)?

I really like your idea and would start to recommend it as a great example of what decentralization / cryptocurrency  can achieve (especially since UBER is quite a hot topic over here
    these days) - but yeah, people should be able to use it - otherwise they become frustrated and these recommendation are failing to have its intended effect. Smiley

So it probably makes sense for now to hold back on this, until the technology is further developed over the coming months?

Keep up the work - definitely one of the more interesting and promising projects in the space.

Thanks Waldschrat2 for your support!

Let me check the limitation, perhaps it's 10kmh now. But in any case, the limit is just to start operating the mining; once it's going on,
    you don't need anymore to be above any certain speed. It's only meant to trigger the mining and the sending of location when you move, to save battery.
    The mining stops after 5 minutes of no detected movement (below some speed threshold).

In any case, all of this, the trigger and limit, will be constantly improved as we go along.

Please keep in touch and let us know of more issues (or good things) you encounter, and of course also welcome to actively participate in the project.

Thanks!

Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 07, 2014, 12:07:09 AM

Dear community,

We have started processing the 2nd pre-sale round of Zooz tokens -- ending 17/12/2014, in which we are selling some of our personal Zooz tokens, of the core team, in order to support development until the crowdsale,  expected at the end of January. (We are mainly left to finalize the legal establishment.)

The offered rate at this round is denominated with respect to the crowd-sale opening-day rate -- since we are still finalising also the absolute value of the Zooz token, and is varying between 1/2 and 2/3 the opening rate, according to vesting plans.

We wish to generate a stable and sustainable economy for the Zooz tokens (and spent a lot of thinking in that direction, writing a novel Zooz-mining protocol just for that purpose), and accordingly would like to encourage early subscribers to hold the purchased tokens for a longer period of time before trading them.

Thus, whereas the base rate is 2/3 of the crowd-sale opening-day rate,  we offer a discounted rate for vested tokens, i.e.  a rate of 1/2 of the opening-day rate if one agrees on receiving the tradable tokens only 3 months after the crowd-sale opening day.   
    (Any vesting period between 0 and 3 months will have a rate linearly varying from 2/3 to 1/2 accordingly.)

Welcome to read more about La'Zooz at this intro kit:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18p8GGLYSQ_E-4BBcsG4kQLFDAiVoNeZ09q4G6sNTna4/edit

and send us any question you may have, either here or directly to info@lazooz.org .

Best wishes,

Matan Field
    La'Zooz; co-founder

matanf@lazooz.org

LinkedIn  -- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/matan-field/96/2b3/92a
    Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/matan.field
    Twitter -- https://twitter.com/MatanField

bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    December 10, 2014, 01:42:05 AM

Great project! I would like to mine on my mobile.

I installed the app to my, Sprint LGE LG-LS970 and signed up.

It then told me that I would earn when the app and GPS was opened.

All fine so far, then it times out. I have uninstalled and re-installed with no luck.

I have also tried with and without WiFi.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    December 10, 2014, 10:38:43 AM

Great project! I would like to mine on my mobile.

I installed the app to my, Sprint LGE LG-LS970 and signed up.

It then told me that I would earn when the app and GPS was opened.

All fine so far, then it times out. I have uninstalled and re-installed with no luck.

I have also tried with and without WiFi.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Thanks for your feedback.  I'll forward to dev team to fix the problem and will get back to you soon.
    However, can you also send the same to info@lazooz.org, with your phone number, so that the dev team could easily track your case?
    Appreciate your support.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: