Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are part of the latest HASHRA SCAM please reply here...  (Read 29921 times)
Develop

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:54:21 AM

bump
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:34:13 AM

The Hardware @hashra is updated, new shipping Dates and they can be ordered again ..

Does that mean scam continues or development is almost finished ?

Astro 100MH changed to 110MH

The shipping date for the ASTRO miner is Early February 2015. If for any reason we are unable to ship out by 15th February 2015 we will offer a full refund by bank transfer in fiat. No refunds in Bitcoin.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 07:57:25 AM

The Hardware @hashra is updated, new shipping Dates and they can be ordered again ..

Does that mean scam continues or development is almost finished ?

Astro 100MH changed to 110MH

The shipping date for the ASTRO miner is Early February 2015. If for any reason we are unable to ship out by 15th February 2015 we will offer a full refund by bank transfer in fiat. No refunds in Bitcoin.

Everyone should assume it's a scam until something is actually delivered to at least a trusted forum member, tested, proven to meet specs, etc. Better yet, delivered to all customers who ordered months ago. Under no circumstances should anyone put any more money into this. Stay away. If you ordered via PayPal through lifeforcepools check your dispute deadline, don't miss it. Keep in mind that hashra/Simon has not delivered anything for the last 6 months or so, and it doesn't look like he refunded anyone either.
hagie

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:06:11 AM

I paid by wire transfer ...

once upon a time hashra was a trustworthy vendor , often too late but they delivered or am I wrong ?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 08:33:02 AM

I paid by wire transfer ...

once upon a time hashra was a trustworthy vendor , often too late but they delivered or am I wrong ?

Yes, they delivered when they were reselling hardware made by other vendors - Gridseed, Zeus etc. Around July or August they started taking preorders for their "own" miners and as far as I know they haven't delivered any yet.
Develop

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:23:01 AM

Correct they have delivered nothing, I paid in Sept 2014 and haven't received ANYTHING not even a refund after MANY MANY requests.. File legal actions to get this asshole motivated! all the information directing you to the proper authorities is listed in this post. Don't delay.
Develop

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:04:43 AM

I have been told  I will be getting a refund (After 4 and a half months of delays) ill let you know what comes of it. Thus far its been over a week and have heard nothing after giving them my back information.. perhaps an identity theft scam... which could really escalate his ranks among the authorities. I will keep everyone posted as to whether or not I actually get a refund.
Develop

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:32:12 PM

Still no refund, or word from hashra.com since submitting my bank info on the 19th of Jan.
Develop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:12:22 AM

Please refund my money Simon!
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:18:02 PM

why don't you call him ?
Develop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

He reads this forum, I received an email from him personally about my posts asking me to take them down. I guess his crappy business practices and my public response to the level of service his company has provided me with is bad for business, Hashra. com is a complete waste of time/SCAM.. I paid almost 5 months ago and have NOTHING, other then a massive pile of un responded to message's that ive sent to him to show for.
hagie

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:10:27 PM

I've paid end of November, let's see what happens - the last change says shipping early Feb - that's just one or two week from now ...

Still have a bit hope

Stefan
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:49:12 PM

He reads this forum, I received an email from him personally about my posts asking me to take them down. I guess his crappy business practices and my public response to the level of service his company has provided me with is bad for business, Hashra. com is a complete waste of time/SCAM.. I paid almost 5 months ago and have NOTHING, other then a massive pile of un responded to message's that ive sent to him to show for.

Wait - so "Simon" emails you personally to take your posts down -- meanwhile you still have not received your refund?

That is bizarre.

Does anyone know if Hashra even has a real office (besides some virtual address)?  For all we know, Hashra, could have been a drop-ship company now turned scam, that has no physical location.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:49:56 PM

I've paid end of November, let's see what happens - the last change says shipping early Feb - that's just one or two week from now ...

Still have a bit hope

Stefan

Did you request a refund?

hagie

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:35:10 PM

Still have a bit hope

Stefan

No I only requested updates but the last I got was mid December were he still promised shipping end December / starting January. didn't get any response from him. First it was end of December now it's starting Feb. I will wait a bit longer ...

Develop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:37:52 PM

Wait - so "Simon" emails you personally to take your posts down -- meanwhile you still have not received your refund?

That is bizarre.

Does anyone know if Hashra even has a real office (besides some virtual address)?  For all we know, Hashra, could have been a drop-ship company now turned scam, that has no physical location.

Correct, and I have yet to receive a refund after providing him with the requested details, bank info and such.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:47:43 PM

Still have a bit hope

Stefan

No I only requested updates but the last I got was mid December were he still promised shipping end December / starting January. didn't get any response from him. First it was end of December now it's starting Feb. I will wait a bit longer ...

I'm not sure of the legalities regarding this, but they did state that if it wasn't shipped by December something then you were entitled to a refund. 

If you don't request that refund then would you potentially waive your right to request the refund in the future (and instead be required to follow their maze of faking shipping delays -- going on and on and on)?

Hope that makes sense…

Develop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:02:06 PM

I am looking to generate a list of potential buyers who have purchased one of HASHRA's new Moonraker or ASTRO miners. I will be building a case to hopefully begin sometime of litigation process against Simon Bright and his HASHRA organization for defrauding buyers.

I have already filed reports with the following authorities:

United States:

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

IC3 Complaint: I1410121225127641

United Kingdom

www.actionfraud.police.uk:

National Crime Reference Number: NFRC141000793999

Submitted by user suresync:         NFRC141000796740

Submitted by user onefix:             NFRC141000801205

Submitted by user dafky2000:       NFRC141000802650

Submitted by user Develop:          NFRC141000801250

Submitted by user kalps:              NFRC141000803431

Hong Kong

http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/02_er_room/

Direct Link
https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php

Hong Kong Consumer Council Complaint:

https://www.consumer.org.hk/cc-complaint/index.php?lang=en

I would suggest referencing the above reference numbers as well as including yours in the posting. If we can create a large enough network of these filings it may help trigger some type of action.

Please see this forum thread for reference information regarding Simon Bright's most current contact information:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.580

Please reference it when you submit your report.

Here is the bank information that you can reference in the report:

Beneficiary Bank: HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong
Name of Account Holder: HASHRA Limited
Account Number (IBAN): 652303793838
Bank Code: 004
Swift Code (BIC): HSBCHKHHHKH

Here is HASHRA's registered Addresses, business ID numbers, and contact information:

HASHRA Limited

London:
1st Floor, 6-8 Bonhill Street
London, EC2A 4BX.
United Kingdom
UK Company Registration Number: 08828755

Hong Kong:
Level 9, Central Building
1-3 Pedder Street, Central
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Company Registration Number: 2041737

Here is Simon A. Bright's Most Recent Contact information:

Simon Bright
39A Prairie Street
London, London SW8 3PL
United Kingdom
+44 7941159485

Email:
info@hashra.com
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:12:57 PM

I'm curious - those that have NOT received refunds (and requested them) -- did you pay by BTC or wire transfer?

I would think that anyone paid using BTC would not be at the top of their list for refunds -- but if you paid by wire -- then you would be at the top of the list (as that is more legitimate in the eyes of authorities I suppose).

Develop

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:20:18 PM

I agree however the more complaints against Hashra.com the better, regardless of BTC payment or other wise.... Throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick. Personally I love how hes taken our funds and is working on a new company called Vumu.com while we all wait for nothing and have become Hashra.com Victims.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: