Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are part of the latest HASHRA SCAM please reply here...  (Read 29919 times)
centauribit

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:47:05 PM

a million similar services will bloom... they're like the mushroom fungus of the healthy forest ecosystem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:10:38 PM

Scams like this one are giving cloud mining a bad name, but there's a good side to it. People will be more careful and aware of possible frauds.
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:16:54 PM

Hi all,

I have been contacted by the NCIB (National Fraud Intelligence Bereau) here in the UK, regarding my fraud complaint against Simon and Hashra.

They have a number of other claimants, and it looks like they are putting together a case against him.

Can I urge any other UK victims to get in contact with NCIB on the ActionFraud website and register a case. The more complaints they have on file, the better chance we have of an outcome from this fraudster.

Good luck! Will post on other Hashra threads....

andycee

27 May 2015
Dear Mr #####
Re: NFRC#############
I’m writing to inform you about the current position of your report.
The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) has reviewed the information and have
found sufficient viable lines of enquiry for a possible police investigation. I am pleased to
inform you your report has been sent to FALCON South Hub, who have recorded it under:
• reference Falcon South CRIS ######/15
FALCON South Hub is responsible for any resulting investigation and for providing you with
further updates to your report. Their contact details are details:
• FALCON South Hub by email at None or
• By phone 020 7232 7226
When you contact FALCON South Hub, please give them your reference number (above).
If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information
on the Action Fraud website at www.actionfraud.police.uk/support_for_you or you can call
them on 0300 123 2040.
Thank you again for taking the time to report this matter to us.
Yours sincerely,
Pete O'Doherty
Director of NFIB
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:37:41 PM

Thats good to hear. put scammers in prison.

subseaguru2

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:41:02 AM

still no word Im guessing.
mnmiken13

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:49:23 AM

But lifeforce pools said orders start shipping 6/22
mnmiken13

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

Hasha site is under construction it has changed
DonFreddy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

Hasha site is under construction it has changed

And now offline.  Sad

https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy
IRC: WeedFreddy
Anon cryptocurrency is the answer to the corrupt financial system.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:41:16 PM

So Hashra is completely gone -- no Astros -- never were any Astros -- never will be any Astros?

Anyone have any news regarding purchase of Astros from Lifeforcepools (now Smarterhash) or directly from Hashra?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 05:48:14 PM

So Hashra is completely gone -- no Astros -- never were any Astros -- never will be any Astros?

Anyone have any news regarding purchase of Astros from Lifeforcepools (now Smarterhash) or directly from Hashra?

I don't unfortunately, but I find it funny that two new vendors (Alcheminer and now apparently SFARDS too) managed to produce new Scrypt miners in the past 12 months while Simon and Jeff only managed to collect money and bullshit everyone with promises.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:40:52 PM

So Im guessing this case never really got resolved like the many btc stuff out there.

Another sad story, like how BFL managed to get away but got some recourse action. Its a shame hashra though is a bit different based on how its in china..

afjh4345

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:07:59 PM

I too have been done by Hashra Angry

Order #1332
23rd Jul 2014
ZEUSMINER LIGHTNING X6 (42MH+) (later upgraded to Astro Warp 5‏ if such a thing ever existed!)
$1,170.00
Bank Transfer

CRN: NFRC150801142789

Really hope we get this guy!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 03:19:06 PM

Order #1332
23rd Jul 2014
ZEUSMINER LIGHTNING X6 (42MH+) (later upgraded to Astro Warp 5‏ if such a thing ever existed!)
$1,170.00
Bank Transfer

Ah, so it started even earlier than I thought. Happy anniversary...
hdmediaservices

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:02:16 PM

I think the LifeforcePools guy (which is now Smarterhash.com) should provide any information that may help in finding this scammer. 

He had a direct business relationship with some guy named "Simon" from Hashra and is 100% obligated to help the alt coin community find him and prosecute him.

Anything less would show that he is also a part of the scam -- in my opinion.

I mean he still has the store online:

http://shop.lifeforce.info/shop/astro-100mh/

One would think that he must have additional information that others do not... 

malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:46:30 AM

Order #1332
23rd Jul 2014
$1,170.00
Bank Transfer

Ah, so it started even earlier than I thought. Happy anniversary...

holy crap man thats a ton of money..

$1k in hardware is no joke.. i really bad cause this hashra thread really is taking a longtime like the BFL thread. Its going to take some serious time esp with this one since its a foreign country..
Dek52

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:28:38 PM

This is my take on the whole Hashra/Simon situation.  when I order my first miners from Hashra, boom got them fast.  Yes  solid company will order again.  Hashra came out with the Astro's and the success I had with the first miners of course I ordered some.  What I think happen.  Simon wanted to generate some quick BTC so he under priced the Astro thinking BTC was going way up around Nov 2014 to off set cost of the low Astro price. At the same time Simon dumped a bunch of money into developing the chip and pcb.  For one reason or another either the board or chip failed and all the investment into to them was lost.  Simon then tried to generate more investments and reopened miner sales at the end of Jan 2015 saying he will ship out miners in Feb 2015 knowingly he was not going to have them.  This reflected when at the end of Feb 2015 the Hashra website shut down. No the site wasn't under new construction it SHUTDOWN! communication went to a stand still.  If you were lucky and spamm'd Simon with email you got a response back with a "sorry we will make it up to you".
  The last thing I am going to speculate on.  I think Simon did go to another company to get the pcb's and chip.  He purchased as many miners as he could with the remaining funds he had from customers and is now mining with them trying to make up the losses to buy the remaining miners he needs to make up the orders.  LTC is halving soon making existing miner's half as profitable and will not be cost effective to run due to power consumption. Then he's going to shutdown the mining farm and send the miners out.  So if you get a shipping confirmation in September and receive your Astro open it up and it's full of dust you know what had happen. Angry
hdmediaservices

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:14:38 PM

Well - either Simon is a complete idiot or he is a crook.  But now he is a fugitive on the run.

In addition -- anyone that helps a fugitive through through advice, actions or financial support would be an accessory to the crime.

You don't gamble with other people's money...

If I were a reseller -- I would be worried.

subseaguru2

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:39:05 PM

This is my take on the whole Hashra/Simon situation.  when I order my first miners from Hashra, boom got them fast.  Yes  solid company will order again.  Hashra came out with the Astro's and the success I had with the first miners of course I ordered some.  What I think happen.  Simon wanted to generate some quick BTC so he under priced the Astro thinking BTC was going way up around Nov 2014 to off set cost of the low Astro price. At the same time Simon dumped a bunch of money into developing the chip and pcb.  For one reason or another either the board or chip failed and all the investment into to them was lost.  Simon then tried to generate more investments and reopened miner sales at the end of Jan 2015 saying he will ship out miners in Feb 2015 knowingly he was not going to have them.  This reflected when at the end of Feb 2015 the Hashra website shut down. No the site wasn't under new construction it SHUTDOWN! communication went to a stand still.  If you were lucky and spamm'd Simon with email you got a response back with a "sorry we will make it up to you".
  The last thing I am going to speculate on.  I think Simon did go to another company to get the pcb's and chip.  He purchased as many miners as he could with the remaining funds he had from customers and is now mining with them trying to make up the losses to buy the remaining miners he needs to make up the orders.  LTC is halving soon making existing miner's half as profitable and will not be cost effective to run due to power consumption. Then he's going to shutdown the mining farm and send the miners out.  So if you get a shipping confirmation in September and receive your Astro open it up and it's full of dust you know what had happen. Angry

i think that is a very logical post. I spam him weekly and get a response. surprisingly, its usually not a canned response. im currently awaiting for 20 august, as that was when i told him i would release all his emails to me along with all the promises and missed dates and reasons and begin my hashra twitter bash again. i have lots of direct messages and emails with loads of responses and promises, although he has gone quiet this week.
twitter= @Robsparks72
hdmediaservices

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:20:48 PM

Well we (and I'm sure the feds) look forward to all the authenticated communications that you might have.

As we all know -- anyone can make up emails for posting.  Hopefully you have a way to show that these are real.

The Astros aren't coming and never will.  But with enough evidence from his deceived customers and any resellers -- I'm sure he can be tracked down and prosecuted.

Hopefully this theft is limited only to "Simon" -- if that is truly his real name -- and not any resellers that may have knowingly or unknowingly broken the law.

Things are changing and scams like this aren't going to slide anymore.

subseaguru2

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:18:50 PM

HASHRA <info@hashra.com>

Jul 20

to me
Hi Rob

Not sure who Jason is either, sorry about that.

I completely understand Rob and I do want you to know that we don't don't take your investment casually.
We want to do all we can so that our miners can make the best ROI possible, that has always been our aim in the past and in turn when we have been able to offer this it works out best for us as we sell more.

Let's try and stay in communication a bit better from now on, from us to you that is.
Thank for being patient with us, you are right that you have been.
I hope that we can continue to support you with your mining.

On a completely separate issue would you consider at all at altering your Twitter comments at all or deleting them? I completely understand that you are angry and upset with us and that is our fault at causing that.
It's just when people see comments like that it is very hard for us as a small business to keep going. Our plan is once we start shipping that we will reopen orders after they have been successfully shipped to customers but when people see this on our twitter feed it makes it hard for us to continue.
I hope you understand and wonder if there is anything we can do work out around this?

Kind Regards

Simon
rob sparks <xx@gmail.com>

Jul 20

to HASHRA
Simon,
I have deleted my tweets per your request. As gentlemen, I strongly endorse your suggestion that we communicate better.
HASHRA <info@hashra.com>

Jul 20

to me
Thanks very much Rob.
Appreciate it.

Aug 10 (11 days ago)

to HASHRA
Can I get an update on the shipment status?
HASHRA <info@hashra.com>

Aug 10 (11 days ago)

to me
Hi Rob

I'm just getting the latest update late tonight and I'll email you tomorrow if that's ok.

Kind Regards

Simon

Aug 11 (10 days ago)

to HASHRA
Ok thanks.

Aug 17 (4 days ago)

to HASHRA
Can we get an update?

Aug 19 (2 days ago)

to HASHRA
Update please.
HASHRA <info@hashra.com>

Aug 19 (2 days ago)

to me
Hi Rob

Hope you are well.

I'm afraid at the moment we are looking at shipping out the start of September.
I know this is really not what you want to hear, I am really sorry for this.

This is still just related to the continued delays with the board production and design finalisation.
The design of the board was still give us many issues so we had to continue to do more work on it.

I will give you another update on how that is going towards the end of August if that works for you?

Kind Regards

Simon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: