Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:48:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are part of the latest HASHRA SCAM please reply here...  (Read 29927 times)
suresync

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:03:06 AM

spark in service ?? Still no refund here.

RE: WHEN WILL I GET MY REFUND?
26th Oct 2014 @ 3:17 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi Eelko

I am sorry for the late response in getting back to you, we have been trying to make sure we get in touch with all customers the last few days but are behind. No excuse for it.

I am very sorry for the delay that you have had to go through with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a good discount on this if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date (That's you).

Its important for us to make sure that our customers end up with a better deal especially if they ordered early.

Considering what you have ordered and the long delay that you have already incurred we would like to upgrade your order for free to:
1 x Astro Warp 7 "700mh".
Or if your preferred we could mix it up with Moonraker miners so that you can also cover Bitcoin.

I am very sorry for how things have worked out for you and I would really like to make sure that we can make this up to you so that we do not lose you as a customer.

If this is something that could work for you then please let us know and I will make sure that your order upgrade gets confirmed for you asap.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you and thank you for being so patient with us.

Kind Regards

Simon
JUST REFUND PLEASE
26th Oct 2014 @ 11:19 PM

You Said:
I dont want to upgrade to 1 x Astro Warp 7 "700mh". i just want a refund of my money.
Regards,

Eelko

Since then no response anymore Sad
coinminer69 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:22:06 AM

Anyone who is looking for a refund and has paid with wire transfer should submit a fraud claim to HSBC as well as their own bank.

The day after I did this was the day Simon came out of the woodwork.

Feel free to call him at 661-748-0240. He probably didn't want that that number to get out to the public but i don't really care about what he wants as he doesn't seem to care much about the rest of us.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:52:37 PM

can you define how they have defrauded buyers?

i ask because I have done business with Simon int he past and purchased his machines and NO I was not happy about late deliver and NO I was not happy that he dropped the prices on the machines even before they arrived but Simon and I worked out a solution to make me happy.

I'm just wondering that fraud was committed here.

thanks

Jeff

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:33:57 PM

can you define how they have defrauded buyers?

i ask because I have done business with Simon int he past and purchased his machines and NO I was not happy about late deliver and NO I was not happy that he dropped the prices on the machines even before they arrived but Simon and I worked out a solution to make me happy.

I'm just wondering that fraud was committed here.

thanks

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

These fraud cases were opened some weeks ago, when the latest batch of hardware was not delivered on the expected shipping date (20th Sept), and then Simon/Hashra refused to answer any form correspondence from many users. Our orders stated that should there be any delivery issues with the orders, then a full refund would be made by 14/10/14.

With nobody being able to get hold of Simon/Hashra during this entire period, it really did look like we might have all been scammed (I have also ordered from Hashra before without problems). His logon on this forum had not been used for months, photos of himself holding early Hashra hardware had been removed from forums. It really did not look good.

Many customers filed fraud reports here in the UK where Hashra is supposedly based and also in Hong Kong.

Not surprisingly Simon suddenly started to contact customers, apologising profusely for the non communication - apparently this had been handed over to somebody else - and the lack or orders - due to supplier delays.

We have all been offered significant upgrades to keep our orders in place and wait for the next supposed delivery date of late November, or a refund.

My mind (and my fraud report!) is still open on this one, until the upgraded hardware is physically in my hands.

The full saga on this thread...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.660

lifeforcepools

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:37:37 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 04:51:16 PM by lifeforcepools

so it appears that these units

http://hashra.com/astro/

were promised in October originally and now delayed until December?

I looked at the other thread and it appears as though these are the units in question.

correct?

in the for what it's worth department I have a few of the astro's on order now also - I placed my order last week.

there is absolutely no doubt that Simon can go off the grid from time to time and that's unfortunate because although I have been a big critic of his lack of responsiveness in recent weeks he appears to be quite responsive. I've written to him and criticized him for the 'silence' when in fact he should be proactive. One thing I know for sure - very rarely does mining equipment ever arrive when promised. I've had two MAT Machines on order since last April (yes pre orders) and they were promised by the end of August and my first of two order arrived 10 days ago - beginning of November. so it's frustrating as hell. It's amazing how all these guys get jerked around the the chip foundries and manufacturers because I've been told the stories by Simon ad the guys at MAT.

Like you - I'm hoping this works out. The only thing I can say is that Simon has come through in the past and promised me some things and he did eventually deliver - albeit late but he did deliver.

all things considered I'm just glad Im not a KNC Miners pre-order customer or that other company based in London where people will probably never get their miners or any money returned.

and on top of the Hashra is really kind of the only game in town now since Zeus pulled the plug on Manufacturing (they say - my guess is they're keeping all the machines for themselves and Zeushash)

Jeff

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
andycee

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:50:17 PM

so it appears that these units

http://hashra.com/astro/

were promised in October originally and now delayed until December?

I looked at the other thread and it appears as though these are the units in question.

correct?

Yes, original orders were for these units....Astro 100MHs units cost $745 originally  Shocked

I decided to stay in the game as there isn't really much else out there at this price point ATM.

Lets hope our orders will become reality in the next few weeks  Smiley
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:19:28 PM

Im not that worried. Its still thebest ROI miners you can't get at this time..

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
lifeforcepools

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

you have no idea how good - but you will soon....

stay tuned

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:23:00 PM

you have no idea how good - but you will soon....

stay tuned

Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=859259.msg9560005#msg9560005

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
graveg

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:35:00 AM

hello,
I would like to know if you have heard from the manufacturer and are encouraging it?
andycee

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:24:13 AM

hello,
I would like to know if you have heard from the manufacturer and are encouraging it?

Hi,

Speaking for myself, the last promise of delivery or refund was 23/11 which obviously came and went.

Simon replied quickly to my email asking what was going on.

The usual reasons were give for the delays - problems with the manufacturers in China.

Its not great but I am at least happy with the communication with Simon, which was the real issue before.

Thresh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:55:51 AM

damn, so whos legit for alt mining gear, if hashra is a scam.. or a rip off etc.
newbuyerhere33

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:54:58 AM

Any updates on this?
I would like to know if anybody received the miners after all.
Thank you in advance
manfred87

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:15:01 PM

hey guys,

i just want so share my success with you:
i ordered with delivery promised in september. full refund was promised for 15. october.

i had to write many emails.. Simon disappeared sometimes for about 10 days.. but then always told me that he would check it..
then we a had a problem with my bank ( refused USD and money went back to simon )
after some emails now a second payment was made.

and finally i received my 1660 € back today. Because of exchange fluctuations this is 5% more than what i had payed Smiley
15. december is 2 month delayed.. this is a long time in the bitcoin industry..

but let's be honest, this is not a long time for a refund ( compared with big companies or federal institutions )
so i am very grateful and wish Simon all the best for his business!
MPminer

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:09:04 PM

Simon promised my miners would ship in Sept, nothing a month later and 87 e-mails he finally replied with the same cookie cutter e-mail. He promised that I would receive additional units if I waited until Dec. 15th. So one week before the deadline I started to e-mail him again. After 32 e-mails and a threat to have my lawyers in UK and China File suit low and behold he replied back. He said he would initiate the refund the following Monday. It came and went no refund, I wrote my Lawyers and wrote him he had one day to comply. took nearly 100 days to get a refund, but I finally got it.  Looking at all the issues here that are reported some items get delivered but the majority do not. Almost smells of a pyramid scheme to allow him to use our money to fund his... whatever.

Order #1583

Order Date: 8th Sep 2014

This order is marked as Refunded
Nocturne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:06:24 PM

i thought they provided legit units etc.

but i guess not anymore. atleast the guys responding to your emails.. so it takes all those threats to get a refund.

such a serious hassle.
Lay94

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

Just wanted to let everybody know that I got refund.

I ordered a unit back in September, then agreed to order upgrade under condition miners shipped by the end of November. This did not happen, I requested and received refund.

Honestly back in October I though this was a scam. So I have to apologize for that.

Things definitely could get better, i.e. I would have been happy to get a miner at the end of September.

However things could be worse.

I have to say that despite of everything Simon is an honest person, and I wish Hashra all the best, since it seems they are the only players left with Scrypt miners.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:25:29 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 04:24:10 PM by BitcoinEXpress

I ordered a unit back in September, then agreed to order upgrade under condition miners shipped by the end of November. This did not happen, I requested and received refund.

Honestly back in October I though this was a scam. So I have to apologize for that.

Things definitely could get better, i.e. I would have been happy to get a miner at the end of September.

I have to say that despite of everything Simon is an honest person, and I wish Hashra all the best, since it seems they are the only players left with Scrypt miners.

Nothing personal but you are a newbie with 28 mostly pro Hashra post.

Has anyone actually received anything they ordered from Hashra?

~BCX~
Lay94

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:30:30 PM

~BCX~

Most of my posts were not pro- but rather anti- Hashra.

I did not receive my miners and thought is was a scam. That was basically the only reason I registered here

I received refund. Since I was posting my frustration about Hashra, I though it would be fair to post that the issue resolved.

versterk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:11:22 AM

~BCX~

NOTHING
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: