Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:40:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810710 times)
monkeydong1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:30:05 PM

today i got some more very very important point that when i was reading one of bitcoin anonymous article

there was written that bitcoin is peer to peer currency and if hacker success to connect to bitcoin some of nodes then hacker can point of anonymous transaction and trace out can easily or can try of transaction and can get actual address of sender

dash monero shadowcash all are depends on nodes for anonymous transaction?Huh if i am not wrong?

and cloak coin anonymous transaction not depends on nodes? if not then we are best best best anonymous tech in crypto currency.

Yes, it is so anonymous, that soon everyone will forget it ever existed.

cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:31:53 PM

this is is article link : hxxp://bitcoinist.net/understanding-privacy-anonymous-bitcoin/

this is point talk about nodes :

Since Bitcoin is a peer to peer network (vulnerable to hackers), if hackers can connect to the Bitcoin network using several nodes or computers there is a high chance that they can extract enough information to decipher where transactions originated
cuteflower

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:34:30 PM

today i got some more very very important point that when i was reading one of bitcoin anonymous article

there was written that bitcoin is peer to peer currency and if hacker success to connect to bitcoin some of nodes then hacker can point of anonymous transaction and trace out can easily or can try of transaction and can get actual address of sender

dash monero shadowcash all are depends on nodes for anonymous transaction?Huh if i am not wrong?

and cloak coin anonymous transaction not depends on nodes? if not then we are best best best anonymous tech in crypto currency.

you should not talk like that... you are trolling wrong or you do not like that CLOAK coin to go best in crypto world or i am getting you wrong or i do not understand your words well that you said soon everyone will forget it ever existed?? what does it mean? everyone will forget to CLOAK that every existed???
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

you should not talk like that... you are trolling wrong or you do not like that CLOAK coin to go best in crypto world or i am getting you wrong or i do not understand your words well that you said soon everyone will forget it ever existed?? what does it mean? everyone will forget to CLOAK that every existed???

I think that person means everyone will be left xmr sdc ....
And choose CloakCoin  ;best Anonymous
c4shm3n (OP)

Activity: 719
Merit: 500

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

this is is article link : hxxp://bitcoinist.net/understanding-privacy-anonymous-bitcoin/

this is point talk about nodes :

Since Bitcoin is a peer to peer network (vulnerable to hackers), if hackers can connect to the Bitcoin network using several nodes or computers there is a high chance that they can extract enough information to decipher where transactions originated

if you own a bunch of nodes that are connected to the person doing the send in btc, you will get the send message at same time from sender's node.

but....

that is what cloak shield/onion routing is for!

cloak shield pings an encrypted message around the network, nodes strip a skin for the onion (if it was encrypted to be decrypted by their key) and the send the onion to next node.

node that removes last onion skin then sends the decrypted raw message out so it looks like the message or tx came from them

PS: Yes it seems we are atm securest anon coin if i read above

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
alice_bob

Activity: 318

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 09:46:07 PM

you got it Smiley

and as we told some posts again, we plan to release an artikel about our solution for that (called "cloak shield").

so lean back cuteflower and look what will happen, we have good plans. if you really want to do something to help cloak, you can help us. i think i have some tasks for you!

LBX

A

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:59:26 PM

you got it Smiley

and as we told some posts again, we plan to release an artikel about our solution for that (called "cloak shield").

so lean back cuteflower and look what will happen, we have good plans. if you really want to do something to help cloak, you can help us. i think i have some tasks for you!

both  of  you  Wink
thanks for info Cool
LBX

A

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:17:40 AM

What is the problem in the mining?!

1/4 confirmations then few sec
0/4 unconfirmations
"Generated but not accepted Mined" and "?"
Often it happens ;why?
my wallet 24/7 ;online  With more than 5 address

cuteflower

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:36:39 AM

you got it Smiley

Really i can help you and to CLOAK community Smiley good news for me and i like to help you and always welcome from my side. i am waiting for task.

and i know Cloak good currency if good currency then why price also not good Sad Sad look at all dash monero shadow price and we are why so much down? because we do not have poloniex exhange

and poloniex exchange adding many low development coin and some of even no development and even nothing happening with that coin just wallet have and that coin in poloniex and CLOAK team working very hard and professional team and trustable members and poloniex is not adding CLOAK coin Sad strange feelings
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:48:20 AM

you got it Smiley

Really i can help you and to CLOAK community Smiley good news for me and i like to help you and always welcome from my side. i am waiting for task.

and i know Cloak good currency if good currency then why price also not good Sad Sad look at all dash monero shadow price and we are why so much down? because we do not have poloniex exhange

and poloniex exchange adding many low development coin and some of even no development and even nothing happening with that coin just wallet have and that coin in poloniex and CLOAK team working very hard and professional team and trustable members and poloniex is not adding CLOAK coin Sad strange feelings

God puts good people into trouble, but will never let them down. Whereas he grants more for bad people, but will let them down.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
c4shm3n (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:15:56 AM

Bittrex delisting warning is gone, so we plan next days (maybe already on monday) to start PR.

Peace & Love

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
c4shm3n (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:19:00 AM

What is the problem in the mining?!

1/4 confirmations then few sec
0/4 unconfirmations
"Generated but not accepted Mined" and "?"
Often it happens ;why?
my wallet 24/7 ;online  With more than 5 address

This happening if you have to many inputs and network reject you small amounts.

how to solve it? follow this instruction:

http://forum.cloakcoin.com/threads/minting-staken-with-more-weight.5/

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

pavan@hosur

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:43:47 AM

Bittrex delisting warning is gone, so we plan next days (maybe already on monday) to start PR.

Peace & Love

Tomorrow onwards PR?

WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:01:51 AM

Peace & Love

Tomorrow onwards PR?

I don't see word 'soon' here, its a big progress! Cheesy But word 'maybe' can be another c4shm3n's meme Wink Anyway its a good news!
pavan@hosur

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:41:52 AM

my suggestion for Signature-Ad Campaigns

Hi Cloak Admin and Followers check the http://forum.cloakcoin.com i posted a about new Signature-Ad Campaigns... I think its a Good idea, what you think about this and let us discuss about the Signature-Ad Campaigns

WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
alice_bob

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:15:28 AM

He is joking, dont take it seriously ^^

Thank you i will write you a pm next week, when i finished planing of the next tasks.

we know this problems, but it does not help us to talk about again and again. we are going to change it. we are working to reach this goals!

I don't see word 'soon' here, its a big progress! Cheesy But word 'maybe' can be another c4shm3n's meme Wink Anyway its a good news!

Lasvegas is doing the correspondence  with bitcoinprbuzz and he told us on friday that they will start on monday. But we sent them a small change and its not confirmed, that they still start on monday. But i think it will be.

my suggestion for Signature-Ad Campaigns
Hi Cloak Admin and Followers check the http://forum.cloakcoin.com i posted a about new Signature-Ad Campaigns... I think its a Good idea, what you think about this and let us discuss about the Signature-Ad Campaigns

A new sig comaign will be started tomorrow too Smiley - discogs987 is preparing it!

alice_bob

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:27:27 AM

Here is the compare sheet:

edit:
shadowcoin has no mobile wallet, this will be set to no in the next release.

Has someone additional infos?

does anybody know:
  • how much costs a transaction in dash trough a master node?
  • Transactionfees of monero, zcash, darknote and navcoin?
  • ICO or IPO missing?
  • I think navcoin is some kind of mixing, but i am not shure!
If someone knows an answer, please post it with a link to the information source (if available).

Maybe it could be a nice idea to make an extra website for that with an extra domain. and we could add some extra infos as text. the site should be small and cleary.

alice_bob

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:51:38 AM

Becouse it seems we need to spread information about cloakcoin. here you get a nice overview in 4 minutes. After the first minute starts cloak shield explaination.

english: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOMkteLB3Is
russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07n5wlSUtug
chinese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veCYSUgyH4

alice_bob

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 11:47:39 AM

IMPORTANT

When you backup your wallet.dat, all our keys are saved there.

If someone send coins to one of these addresses, saved in your wallet.dat, you also have access to these coins with the backup made before sending these coins.

With posa3 there is a "little" problem atm. Everytime you process a posa3 transaction, you get a NEW address, which is not saved in the backup you have made!!! So in cause of a hard disk crash you can loose coins.

We know that and there exists a solution for that, but coder must do it.

For the meanwhile you can solve this issue with a script.
1. copy wallet.dat to remote host (via scp vor example) - let a cronjob start every minute for that!
2. on the remote host you can copy this file to a separate direcotry with a timestamp added to the filename, dont overwrite old file, only add new wallet.dat files to this archive.
3. i recommend to use luks and filepermissions to gain security.

If someone needs help with that, please ask me on http://forum.cloakcoin.com/ - i dont want to spam here to much, becouse the important informations could disappear.

wizardee

Activity: 666

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:50:55 AM

IMPORTANT

When you backup your wallet.dat, all our keys are saved there.

If someone send coins to one of these addresses, saved in your wallet.dat, you also have access to these coins with the backup made before sending these coins.

With posa3 there is a "little" problem atm. Everytime you process a posa3 transaction, you get a NEW address, which is not saved in the backup you have made!!! So in cause of a hard disk crash you can loose coins.

We know that and there exists a solution for that, but coder must do it.

For the meanwhile you can solve this issue with a script.
1. copy wallet.dat to remote host (via scp vor example) - let a cronjob start every minute for that!
2. on the remote host you can copy this file to a separate direcotry with a timestamp added to the filename, dont overwrite old file, only add new wallet.dat files to this archive.
3. i recommend to use luks and filepermissions to gain security.

If someone needs help with that, please ask me on http://forum.cloakcoin.com/ - i dont want to spam here to much, becouse the important informations could disappear.

hi alice_bob can you create a thread on forum and post link here?

thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: