Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:20:57 PM

There have been some questions over at the Nxt Forum about the asset on the Exchange: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-nhz-asset/msg124415/#new

Would be nice if someone in charge could answer them Smiley

I'll pop in.

Then please do so, or please forward me to someone who can help.
Apparently the system has stopped working, and it needs to be sorted as people are investing, but not getting their purchases.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:46:17 PM

There have been some questions over at the Nxt Forum about the asset on the Exchange: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-nhz-asset/msg124415/#new

Would be nice if someone in charge could answer them Smiley

I'll pop in.

Then please do so, or please forward me to someone who can help.
Apparently the system has stopped working, and it needs to be sorted as people are investing, but not getting their purchases.

I spoke with Pharesim (Original dev who implemented that asset on NXT AE) and he is looking into it. I'll keep you posted.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
somebits

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:11:47 AM

OK, so I understand updates are forthcoming but that you don't give specific deadlines, but can you elaborate what's the "new direction"? I'm asking because I saw this specifically mentioned and yet I couldn't find an authoritative source describing the new direction.
Serby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:09:10 PM

OK, so I understand updates are forthcoming but that you don't give specific deadlines, but can you elaborate what's the "new direction"? I'm asking because I saw this specifically mentioned and yet I couldn't find an authoritative source describing the new direction.

New direction is GAME OVER.
somebits

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:35:59 PM

Any serious answer from an official team developer is on offer though?

skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:29:44 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 08:08:32 PM by skywave

The NHZ forum seem to be pretty deserted - noone really answers there?

I have been forging over some time and, normally I am not one to complain - but I am slightly annoyed to see that especially one wallet is taking the majority of the fees - obviously due to the 32mill balance in that wallet!
I am convinced this is deliberate from an 'insider' to milk the cow as much as possible. Might be wrong?
I remember a post some time ago confirming that no developer/insider wallet would be used to gain advantage over the rest of the gang. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly where I read this.
This surely looks like that promise has been thrown into the bin?!

With a meager couple of hundred thousand of NHZ it is a losing game to forge anything to cover the cost of having a node running 24/7.
If you folks want to keep nodes in the game you seriously need to make it more attractive to 'noders' - not only those 10 in the top of the list. Otherwise it will slowly be dying out.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
swannsonite

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Verify

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:16:08 PM

I think people are getting sick of Bitcointalk.org as a go to source. NHZ is pretty active on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:43:48 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 07:09:38 PM by bit1

I think people are getting sick of Bitcointalk.org as a go to source. NHZ is pretty active on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/

Peoples are getting sick of waste electricity,time and lost money.................At final peoples on crypto need understand that dont support more new coins, could be unique solution.........................., next couple of years will be interesting of watch about progress and evolution of Race of the survivor coins..............A mechanism to avoid launch new coins could be founded...............a thing like to: Zero Hour Project   but it is only time question..................

In the meantime: NHZ keep alive....., I recommend dont create new assets in a long time for sure price of NHZ and keep working on it, besides of a fair process of forging.............................

Edit: I was just thinking on what happened if 1000 forums like to bitcointalk were created,1000000 of coins,
       100,000 exchanges,10000000 of assets................1000 pages like to google,1000 pages like to    
       youtube,1000 pages like to facebook,1000 pages like to wikipedia.............................

It will be a hard way of understand how we are participating on the world and which will be our    
      destinity and rol and power that we are giving to machines and Artificial Intelligence...................
      we are making a world where all we are slaves,slaves of machines and of who could have control
      of them.................................

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:55:33 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 05:00:28 PM by Pizpie

We aren't giving out any specific date, but V1.2.8 has moved to main net testing, and we'll make an announcement when we push it live. The new direction is for Horizon to act as a bridge, linking blockchain based solutions, including a trusted asset exchange, services marketplace, and distributed computation services with 'real-world' businesses and individuals. We are in talks with several businesses that are interested in listing assets on Horizon and will provide more details once the deals are finalized.  The first release has a lot is bundled into it, and we've needed to be very thorough in testing.

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:57:37 PM

The NHZ forum seem to be pretty deserted - noone really answers there?

I have been forging over some time and, normally I am not one to complain - but I am slightly annoyed to see that especially one wallet is taking the majority of the fees - obviously due to the 32mill balance in that wallet!
I am convinced this is deliberate from an 'insider' to milk the cow as much as possible. Might be wrong?
I remember a post some time ago confirming that no developer/insider wallet would be used to gain advantage over the rest of the gang. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly where I read this.
This surely looks like that promise has been thrown into the bin?!

With a meager couple of hundred thousand of NHZ it is a losing game to forge anything to cover the cost of having a node running 24/7.
If you folks want to keep nodes in the game you seriously need to make it more attractive to 'noders' - not only those 10 in the top of the list. Otherwise it will slowly be dying out.

It is the funds from the Blocknet ITO that were purchased using NHZ. The wallet is no longer staking, but is still forging. I will inquire about having it split up to break up its weight.

4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:08:59 AM

It is the funds from the Blocknet ITO that were purchased using NHZ. The wallet is no longer staking, but is still forging. I will inquire about having it split up to break up its weight.

What was the final number of BlockNet tokens distributed for those 32 million NHZ?
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:10:49 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 05:50:24 PM by Pizpie

My node run over 48 hours and did not recive any bounds.

Total uptime    3419m
Last payout    2014-11-01 05:07:14
Uptime until next payout    -539m
Hallmark    correct (show)

"Last payout" did not happend. My balance is 0. NHZ-97PZ-ANYQ-65S8-53WDU

There is a backlog in the payouts for the nodes, so they are late sometimes. Nothing gets lost, and they will show up. This issue will be resolved in the next release.

july77

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:30:49 PM

Hi guys, i checked my VPS nodes and they are running on 7774
But when checking them on explorer i get this message: Failed to connect to node - is NHZ running? Did you open port 7774?

is this happening with other people ?
Cheers
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:44:06 PM

Hi guys, i checked my VPS nodes and they are running on 7774
But when checking them on explorer i get this message: Failed to connect to node - is NHZ running? Did you open port 7774?

is this happening with other people ?
Cheers

Open 7774 on the VPS firewall, also if you are running on AWS you gotta add 7774 to your security group for that instance.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

Hi. I wanna invest some in this coin. You think it is worth? Dev of this coin wanna make any change ? He is active? please fast answer me Smiley
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:58:33 PM

Hi. I wanna invest some in this coin. You think it is worth? Dev of this coin wanna make any change ? He is active? please fast answer me Smiley

It might be a good time to invest because the price has just come down. It's best to buy when the price is low and sell when it's high. The devs are active too.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-horizon/#charts
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:07:23 AM

Horizon is being developed by an expanding team of talented and committed individuals. You can find the Horizon Team PDF on the first page.

When we first came on board, we laid our our development plans and our identities to the public so we could begin to build a trusting relationship with the entire community.

Nothing has changed since we first made our first announcement. We are on the forefront of creating new and revolutionary technologies, and to do it right, takes time. After releasing V 1.2.8 parity (Which is required to be listed on other exchanges, other than Poloniex) we are focusing development on three key technologies:Trust & Reputation systems, service marketplaces and distributed computation services. We are also working on deploying a re-vamp of the current wallet UI, landing page which will enable users to access the Horizon wallet much easier and will be issuing a couple work bounties for a couple other Horizon related developments.

All of this development is aimed at creating a robust, easy to use, and trusted platform which developers, individuals, and businesses can utilize to their own needs. Some examples being: issuing of assets, listing of services, or crowd funding using the Horizon AE.
Providing blockchain based services that are in demand for everyday use by individuals, and businesses is one of the primary goals for Horizon.

Horizon focuses on maintaining a long and fair distribution period using node reward bounties, community giveaways, and work / development bounties. You can contact myself, or any member of the Horizon team any time if you have a question or concern, or are interested in joining out development team.

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:41:54 AM

It might be a good time to invest because the price has just come down. It's best to buy when the price is low and sell when it's high. The devs are active too.

I've been using this current downtrend to increase my stake in NHZ.  IMO I think its a great time to buy.  Just set up some buy orders and let them get filled.  That's what I'm doing.
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:03:08 AM

I've been using this current downtrend to increase my stake in NHZ.  IMO I think its a great time to buy.  Just set up some buy orders and let them get filled.  That's what I'm doing.

Smart thinking!  Cool

4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:57:24 AM

I've been thinking about getting into this coin myself.  Pizpie thanks for the overview that you posted above. 

So once the newest version of the wallet is released the other exchanges will pick it up?  If that's the case, then it does seem like right now is a good time to buy.  Once it's on the bigger exchanges and has more exposure, it should start to take off.

Also if I'm not mistaken, I read that the BlockNet tokens will eventually be moved over the the NHZ asset network?  If so, that means those that are buying the ITO will probably begin buying NHZ (I would suspect), so there will be a higher demand then there is right now.

Win, Win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: