Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah is filing for bankruptcy.  (Read 4551 times)
Ximp (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:13:55 AM

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/

Regarding Mintpal:

As a result of this, MintPal will no longer be managed by Moolah (we do not own it, we are responsible for management). We have sourced a new management team for it, and the following will be occurring.

MintPal will be coming down immediately – in light of critical errors being disclosed. The new management team will be making a number of stability changes, UI improvements and bug fixes. They will also be handling the resolution of issues surrounding missing balances. An update will be following on mintpal.com shortly, with details of further timeframes.
mnl92

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:21:43 AM

It says this about mintpal

MintPal

As a result of this, MintPal will no longer be managed by Moolah (we do not own it, we are responsible for management). We have sourced a new management team for it, and the following will be occurring.

MintPal will be coming down immediately – in light of critical errors being disclosed. The new management team will be making a number of stability changes, UI improvements and bug fixes. They will also be handling the resolution of issues surrounding missing balances. An update will be following on mintpal.com shortly, with details of further timeframes.

I got a Connection failed error when I tried to view mintpal just now.
Micky Ron

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:24:41 AM

This was expected given the poor management.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

Called it weeks ago. Sucks seeing a start up fail, but I don't feel much sympathy for this guy on a personal level

mnl92

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:29:41 AM

Who owns Mintpal if it's not Moolah?
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:31:31 AM

Mtgoxxed. We need regulations to hold these guys responsible for their failures.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mnl92

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:41:38 AM

I just checked Mintpal again and it loads the following message.

MintPal is currently down for urgent bug fixes, and is additionally moving to new management (away from Moopay LTD). A statement will follow shortly.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:47:25 AM

So now its quite clear were the btc monsterdump to 300$ came from .... Very big coincidence Cheesy
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:01:53 AM

total disaster.i doubt they will survive this.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:34:13 AM

guess they decided to get a bunch of altcoins at firesale prices by acquiring mintpal
bomboclat77

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:09:32 AM

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/522144934875258880

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

Funny.  After watching this video last week, my gut said it was just a matter of time before they imploded and it just reinforced my instincts to avoid mintpal.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e63_1404777061

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:32:10 AM

Lol. So I guess all the fud i spread is not fud. Suckers
cryptocoin12

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:34:35 AM

Thaaaaaaanks,

-Alex

Goxx'd
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:34:39 AM

So now its quite clear were the btc monsterdump to 300$ came from .... Very big coincidence Cheesy

How much BTC did you think people got goxed this time?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
cryptocoin12

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:38:58 AM

However much the "hacker" was able to "steal" using "an exploit" to drain "all hot and cold wallets".

Sry guys!,

-Alex
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:10:09 AM

I guess now that they say they didn't buy Mintpal... and here they do

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/07/28/were-taking-over-mintpal-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

"As a result of this acquisition, we are intending to separate https://trade.moolah.io/ and https://mintpal.com/ as follows."

it can be safely assumed that nothing that Alex guy ever says can be taken as truth.

I wonder though, if they didn't buy mintpal then who the hell does own it and why was this just an elaborate ruse to make people think moolah owned it? hmmmm...

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:22:09 AM

However much the "hacker" was able to "steal" using "an exploit" to drain "all hot and cold wallets".

Sry guys!,

-Alex
What reason is there to think coins were stolen?
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:51:36 AM

Another day in crypto. Another scam. Wtf? Mintpal was the top exchange for a long time and pretty much got fucked to death.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:40:20 AM

Called it weeks ago. Sucks seeing a start up fail, but I don't feel much sympathy for this guy on a personal level

Don't feel sorry for him.  He probably skimmed more than his share.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: