Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484312 times)
Bombik

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:07:22 PM

About config for C2 wallet. ALL BULL SHIT.

ALL users no need to use any config for C2. Just run a file coin2.1-qt

My team tested in Ukraine, Russia, Belorusiya, Turkey, Cyprus working C2 wallet whit config, and whitout config.

In 100 simulation we have differens only 1 time in Cyprus.

So, you just start your wallet and w8 for your free C2.

No need to crypt/decrypt or make pass, etc.

Resoult of test:

Summary start C2 wallet (Windows 7/64) - 500 times (250 times whit config and 250 whitout)
Start 250 times (50 for every country) whit config (addnodes and daemon=1, txindex=1, listen=1, staking=1, reservebalance=0) = resoult 249 times SAME whitout config file. 1 time in cyprus we have only 2 connection.

Edit: Just start YOUR C2 WALLET, this is enouth.

P.S. we can't make same test on Macintosh sistem, becouse use only Microsoft.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vkitaebiz

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:37:38 PM

Friends, do you want to create a coin for all games in the world?Huh

Am I right?
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:18:36 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 11:37:06 PM by nrigo

nrigo, hello one more time)) If you wonna donate me)) my addres Cb44npfkixvFxPEbp9YFQ5zrHSHdceQDAh

I have one year holding program in many coin. So you can know - 12M of coins don't sell before february 2018 if projects steel go UP.

and thats sinhronizing not a one week to synk. Start vpn like me, and novaechange make this faster.

So next step in our team to moving in august - try to add C2 on:

C-CEX
Yobtc
BTC100

If you realy wonna to help - work faster, i have a big team, whe have more than 500 real mail and people, can buy votes etc. Make web, ALL.

So you just must be true whit me and say - what steps you must do for adding to markets:

C-CEX
Yobtc
BTC100

And undarstand - my copmany never to bargain. If you have another idei - write it. Whe just think about this.

And ALL post must be publick. We don't use private messega on bitcointalk.
Thank you for your proposals, we will think about it.
In every case we won't accept any kind of pressure or dictatorship here because we are working for Coin2 since many years for free.

The wallet issue at Novaexchange is probably linked to the bandwidth of their VPS.
It is displaying "Last block received 2015-04-01 ..." and the wallet has still 1.2 Mil of blocks to download to complete the sync.

Coin2 was added yesterday to Livecoin.net vote list: https://www.livecoin.net/en/voting
With one free vote per active user and per month, we will need a lot of users or about 3.5 BTC (about 35k required votes at 0.0001 BTC per vote).

I can make the request for C-CEX listing, but nobody is speaking Chinese here to deal with Yobtc and BTC100 which are not available in English.

It makes no sense to list C2 on too many exchanges now, because it will increase the cost of the swap.

First we need to start a real discussion regarding the technology, the features and the purpose of the next Coin2 release.
Secondly there was a lot of proposals from the community members that were temporary set aside because of the immediate priorities.
Thirdly we should find a way to generate incomes to support the operating cost (VPS, domains renewal, hosting, etc.).

A 10 or 20 TH/s Bitcoin mining contract would be perfect to generate daily incomes and our own Coin2 faucet with advertising links as well.

Bombik

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:06:07 AM

A 10 or 20 TH/s Bitcoin mining contract would be perfect -

How mutch this is cost, and generate in month?
Bombik

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

nrigo, hello one more time)) If you wonna donate me)) my addres Cb44npfkixvFxPEbp9YFQ5zrHSHdceQDAh

I have one year holding program in many coin. So you can know - 12M of coins don't sell before february 2018 if projects steel go UP.

and thats sinhronizing not a one week to synk. Start vpn like me, and novaechange make this faster.

So next step in our team to moving in august - try to add C2 on:

C-CEX
Yobtc
BTC100

If you realy wonna to help - work faster, i have a big team, whe have more than 500 real mail and people, can buy votes etc. Make web, ALL.

So you just must be true whit me and say - what steps you must do for adding to markets:

C-CEX
Yobtc
BTC100

And undarstand - my copmany never to bargain. If you have another idei - write it. Whe just think about this.

And ALL post must be publick. We don't use private messega on bitcointalk.
Thank you for your proposals, we will think about it.
In every case we won't accept any kind of pressure or dictatorship here because we are working for Coin2 since many years for free.

The wallet issue at Novaexchange is probably linked to the bandwidth of their VPS.
It is displaying "Last block received 2015-04-01 ..." and the wallet has still 1.2 Mil of blocks to download to complete the sync.

Coin2 was added yesterday to Livecoin.net vote list: https://www.livecoin.net/en/voting
With one free vote per active user and per month, we will need a lot of users or about 3.5 BTC (about 35k required votes at 0.0001 BTC per vote).

I can make the request for C-CEX listing, but nobody is speaking Chinese here to deal with Yobtc and BTC100 which are not available in English.

It makes no sense to list C2 on too many exchanges now, because it will increase the cost of the swap.

First we need to start a real discussion regarding the technology, the features and the purpose of the next Coin2 release.
Secondly there was a lot of proposals from the community members that were temporary set aside because of the immediate priorities.
Thirdly we should find a way to generate incomes to support the operating cost (VPS, domains renewal, hosting, etc.).

A 10 or 20 TH/s Bitcoin mining contract would be perfect to generate daily incomes and our own Coin2 faucet with advertising links as well.

Why You think - C2 need a swap? Look on BTCD, thats swaped to comodo, and?Huh BTCD wallet not work, blockchain don't work, no ony marketing, AND LOOK A PRICE. What you meen - comunity need a swap? How can you know it? If you don't have money for VPS and hosting - WHAT YOU CAN MAKE? Are you keeding me? You must have team like in OmiseGo, and mb 1M USD for this. You don't have money for VPS. LOL.
Bombik

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:30:18 PM

Answer from C-CEX:

Coin already on vote. Now free 116 votes. You can buy vote, or make it free.

Good Luck!
nrigo

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

Friends, do you want to create a coin for all games in the world?Huh

Am I right?
Coin2 was intended for it, however Coin2 purpose could be different because of the sudden death of our main game developer last autumn .

nrigo

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:36:17 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 07:30:31 AM by nrigo

Here is the cost:

5 TH/s: 700 USD (about 0.26 BTC)
10 TH/s: 1400 USD (about 0.52 BTC)
20 TH/s: 2600 USD (about 0.96 BTC)

My lifetime 5 TH/s contract with https://www.genesis-mining.com makes about 0.000885 BTC a day.

The mining difficulty could decline because of the hashing power used to mine Bitcoin Cash since a few days, then the mining profitability could increase.

Why You think - C2 need a swap? Look on BTCD, thats swaped to comodo, and?Huh BTCD wallet not work, blockchain don't work, no ony marketing, AND LOOK A PRICE. What you meen - comunity need a swap? How can you know it? If you don't have money for VPS and hosting - WHAT YOU CAN MAKE? Are you keeding me? You must have team like in OmiseGo, and mb 1M USD for this. You don't have money for VPS. LOL.
Our long term project is a global concept to make a swap and a reverse split allowing to adopt a better technology and to decrease the money supply to 25 or to 20 Mil.

The first step, buying coins to decrease the current supply to about 120 Mil C2, is almost completed as 11.27 Mil of C2 were bought back thru the Buy Back Program (BBP).

10 Mil of C2 are there and they won't move anymore: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/address.dws?22480.htm
1.27 Mil of C2 are spread across the exchanges for trading purpose.

Here is the link to the detailed project: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AJ1lCpGopAPVRzfstOC2ea5aZo8EkC4q-sReJbz6UNM/edit?usp=sharing

We are paying the fee from our pocket since many years and I often used my credit card or my mining incomes for this.

Answer from C-CEX:

Good Luck!

Thank you sir !

Bombik

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

I don't undarstand... On novaexchange wallet stop synk at 2015 - 06 - 01 - 6:20

Some problem on nova?
nrigo

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

Some problem on nova?
Yes they probably have some issue with the Coin2 wallet and it has still about 1 Mil blocks to sync.

They have a planned maintenance right now and a lot of wallets are offline.

Bombik

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

Some problem on nova?
Yes they probably have some issue with the Coin2 wallet and it has still about 1 Mil blocks to sync.

They have a planned maintenance right now and a lot of wallets are offline.

I read this:
Here is the link to the detailed project: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AJ1lCpGopAPVRzfstOC2ea5aZo8EkC4q-sReJbz6UNM/edit?usp=sharing

I don't undarstand - when swap start? Any holders of C2 must exchange/send coin for who?
Why my 12M coins not in holders list?
Why all dead coins (more than 26M) who lose it (don't use more than 1 year) - not in list?

To many question in this project...
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:15:03 PM

Here is the cost:

5 TH/s: 700 USD (about 0.26 BTC)
10 TH/s: 1400 USD (about 0.52 BTC)
20 TH/s: 2600 USD (about 0.96 BTC)

My lifetime 5 TH/s contract with https://www.genesis-mining.com makes about 0.000885 BTC a day.

The mining difficulty could decline because of the hashing power used to mine Bitcoin Cash since a few days, then the mining profitability could increase.

Our long term project is a global concept to make a swap and a reverse split allowing to adopt a better technology and to decrease the money supply to 25 or to 20 Mil.

The first step, buying coins to decrease the current supply to about 120 Mil C2, is almost completed as 11.27 Mil of C2 were bought back thru the Buy Back Program (BBP).

10 Mil of C2 are there and they won't move anymore: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/address.dws?22480.htm
1.27 Mil of C2 are spread across the exchanges for trading purpose.

We are paying the fee from our pocket since many years and I often used my credit card or my mining incomes for this.

Answer from C-CEX:

Good Luck!

Thank you sir !

Hey guys, it has been a long time since I checked in on Coin2.

Some observations...

This swap/reverse split is needlessly complicated.

All you need to do is set up a new coin and have Nova swap them out for you. You really should limit this to just one exchange as it creates a public ledger of coin exchange transactions.

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/

Just give current holders about 2 - 3 months to swap out their coins with the knowledge that it isn't optional.. the old network will die after the deadline.

People are going to need to see the old and new coin trading concurrently so they can find out what the market thinks coin2.3? is worth.

Asking someone to buy 10,000 coins at 25 Sat means that the reverse splint has to be baked into the coin cake until the market says otherwise.

250,000 Sat for 10k coins  = 50,000 Sat

Just some food for thought.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
nrigo

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:42:59 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 11:15:38 PM by nrigo

I read this:

I don't undarstand - when swap start? Any holders of C2 must exchange/send coin for who?
Why my 12M coins not in holders list?
Why all dead coins (more than 26M) who lose it (don't use more than 1 year) - not in list?

To many question in this project...
The swap start date is currently undefined because we have to develop and to test the new Coin release before.

Any C2 holders will receive new C2 against old C2 with a 5:1 or 6:1 ratio and the exchange(s) will process the big part of the swap.

Old coins will be returned to the Dev Team and any support to the old C2 will stop after the swap deadline.

It is not a holder list but a computation of the real supply (spendable coins). The 10 Mil from the BBP are accounted because they won't move from this wallet until the end of the swap deadline. If some new coins are not claimed by the users before the deadline, the Development Team will be allowed to swap a part of these 10 Mil using the same reverse split ratio.

In the event that the new coin balance multiplied by 5 or by 6 (regarding the swap ratio) would be upper to the 10 Mil reserve because of unclaimed or dead coins, all the reserve would be exchanged, 75% of the new coins balance would be distributed to the investors proportionally to their investment in the new coin development and marketing, and finally 25% would go to charity to support worldwide NGO projects.

If there is effectively 26 Mil of dead coins, the 10 Mil reserve would be exchanged for 2 Mil or for 1,666,666 new coins regarding the 5:1 or 6:1 ratio. 75% of the 16 Mil balance (= 12 Mil) would be exchanged for 2 or 2.4 Mil new coins and distributed to the investors and the 25% balance would be exchanged with the same ratio and moved to a charity wallet.

Currently, we can not consider coins without move since more than 1 year as dead coins because we don't know if the users lost access to the coins or not, however unclaimed coins after the swap deadline will be definitively considered as dead coins.

nrigo

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:13:34 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 11:34:58 PM by nrigo

Some observations...

All you need to do is set up a new coin and have Nova swap them out for you. You really should limit this to just one exchange as it creates a public ledger of coin exchange transactions.

Just give current holders about 2 - 3 months to swap out their coins with the knowledge that it isn't optional.. the old network will die after the deadline.

People are going to need to see the old and new coin trading concurrently so they can find out what the market thinks coin2.3? is worth.

Asking someone to buy 10,000 coins at 25 Sat means that the reverse splint has to be baked into the coin cake until the market says otherwise.

Hi Bittzy ! Nice to see you here again Smiley

I totally agree with you regarding the 2 - 3 months deadline. My initial thought was 4 to 6 months because we had some real late comers during the last swap.

Seeing the old and new coin trading concurrently looks difficult to me, because the idea was to close the old coin market before the swap and to advertise the new coin to push its value up at opening bell. Using your option the old coin price may fall and we could lose some holders before the swap, but it would allow us to buy back chip coins Wink

When a company makes a reverse split, the shares value increase before and after this because of the supply decrease. Coin2 value should technically be multiplied by 5 or by 6, but the effective raise factor could be 10 to 20 because the market always reacts in a exaggerated way.

For example with an old coin value of 100s at market closing, the price of the new coin should be at less 600s with the 6:1 ratio but I'm expecting a 1000 to 2000s price because of the market euphoria.

The main difficulty and the biggest task for us is not the swap but the development side and the innovation to make a real difference with competitors.

You can be assured that the new Coin2 or "Coin2.3" won't be a copy-paste coin and this is why the development requires a thorough reflection.

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:38:46 PM

Some observations...

Hi Bittzy ! Nice to see you here again Smiley

I totally agree with you regarding the 2 - 3 months deadline. My initial thought was 4 to 6 months because we had some real late comers during the last swap.

Seeing the old and new coin trading concurrently looks difficult to me, because the idea was to close the market of the old coin before the swap and to advertise the new coin to push its value up at opening bell. Using your option the old coin price may fall and we could lose some holders before the swap, but it would allow us to buy back chip coins Wink

When a company makes a reverse split, the shares value increase before and after this because of the supply decrease. Coin2 value should technically be multiplied by 5 or by 6, but the effective raise should be a 10 to 20 factor because the market always reacts in a exaggerated way.

For example with an old coin value of 100s at market closing, the price of the new coin should be at less 600s with the 6:1 ratio but I'm expecting a 1000 to 2000s price because of the market euphoria.

The main difficulty and the biggest task for us will be the development side and the innovation to make a real difference with competitors.

You can be assured that the new Coin2 or "Coin2.3" won't be a copy-paste coin and this is why the development requires a thorough reflection.

I am heavily into Insane Coin (ITS CRAZY!!) and we have had both markets up on Nova for a little bit now.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_INSN/

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_INSANE/

It can work. Smiley

It is really cool that you guys are keeping C2 going.

the best of luck to ya.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger, most of us have some feelings towards coin2 because all of the hell we have been through with it, thats why i think this coin has future.

fact is, it needs good coding that doesnt come for cheap

life is amazing
nrigo

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:19:25 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 08:03:17 PM by nrigo

what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger, most of us have some feelings towards coin2 because all of the hell we have been through with it, thats why i think this coin has future.

fact is, it needs good coding that doesn't come for cheap
Exactly Smiley

Let's start the discussion about the specifications of the new Coin2 !

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

You can get a  PoW/PoS HMQ1725 coin made for about $300

Add a Mac wallet for about another $55

https://thecryptochat.net/services.php

These guys are pretty reputable.

just a suggestion..I will get nothing if you choose them.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
nrigo

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Thank you for your suggestion.

It could be interesting Smiley

pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

and what if we choose you? Smiley

can you see yourself back in bussines with coin2, this time not for free, lol

life is amazing
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: