Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484312 times)
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:08:43 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 10:36:53 PM by nrigo

how do I configure the coin2 wallet to do the staking even with the encrypted wallet?  Huh Huh
I feel so sorry... I made tests and I discovered that this functionality was not working as it should or was never implemented.

I used this command in the console:

walletpassphrase MyPassPhrase 3600 true

It unlocks the wallet for 3600 seconds (1 hour or more while using a higher value), but outgoing transactions are also allowed.

The wallet will be unlocked and will stake for 3600 seconds (an hour) and it will lock automatically after the timeout.

The true or false argument is required but the wallet is also staking while using the false argument. Shocked

Here is the help for this command:
walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout> [mintonly]
Stores the wallet decryption key in memory for <timeout> seconds.
mintonly is optional true/false allowing only block minting.

To lock your wallet again and cancel the timer, you can use the walletlock command in the console or click on the lock/unlock wallet button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

To lock your wallet again and cancel the timer, you can use the walletlock command in the console or click on the lock/unlock wallet button.

Shocked Shocked works...staking  Grin
thanks ... I did not know this function  Smiley
last question, the true / false option what is it for?  Roll Eyes
nrigo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

Shocked Shocked works...staking  Grin
thanks ... I did not know this function  Smiley
last question, the true / false option what is it for?  Roll Eyes
Nice! Smiley
The true argument should unlock for staking only and the false argument should unlock all functionalities.
This command argument is required but it has no effect, that is why I wrote "it doesn't work as it should".

Unlocking your wallet with the unlock button has the same effect but without the timer to lock your wallet again.

nrigo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:55:55 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:40:49 PM by nrigo

SO when C2 swap start? At road map You show - in this month. At real?
We are currently working on the specifications of the new coin Smiley

Initial coin supply: 12.5Mil (swap with a 10:1 ratio)
Max coin supply: 20 to 25Mil
Hybrid PoW + PoS
And many other features  Wink

I withdrawed 500K C2 from the exchanges to the 10 Mil wallet: CM8ayfAHZPuJQ1NqF8KLhp874kcaCCUDBa
I decided to remove these coins from there because of security reasons. Actually the trading balance is about 910K with about 2/3 at Cryptopia and 1/3 at Yobit.

Novaexchange will temporary close next year because it was sold. They announced the Coin2 delisting a few days ago: https://novaexchange.com/news/.
If you have some C2 there, please withdraw them to your wallet or to an other exchange.

A few parts of the puzzle
The current Coin2 value is about 0.0035 USD. After the swap, the value of the new coin should be 0.035 USD or more because of the 10:1 ratio.

PoW multialgorithm + PoS while implementing 1000 masternodes and 1000 superstakers may attract thousands of users.

The combination of a higher block reward and of a higher APR for a limited time would make a beautiful fireworks but the major difficulty is to make a perfect calculation to keep the supply under control. I would need a mathematician here. Smiley

Masternodes would destroy 5,000 coins and catch 50% of the staking rewards, consequently the circulating supply would fall to 7.5 Mil.
Superstakers would get a 100% staking bonus and would require a minimum coin balance of 2,500 coins. Thus 2.5 Mil would be locked for a while.

While using software keys, any standard wallet could be upgraded to masternode, superstaker or both  Smiley

Masternodes and superstakers would be listed by their public address only. Masternodes wouldn't need to be online to receive payouts from staking wallets, consequently any attack couldn't affect them.

What's about selling the masternode keys at a price of 1600 USD each and the superstaker keys at a price of 800 USD each to pay for the development / marketing and to support the new coin value with a 2 Mil USD capital? It would guarantee a minimal price of about 0.1 USD a coin Cheesy

I would suggest payments in USDT to protect the capital against market volatility. What do you think about 25% in advance for pre-orders?

Next year, the capital would be managed by a Switzerland based foundation composed of professionals from the finance world to ensure a constant growth. Cool
Consequently, most of the capital would be converted to Swiss franc which is one of the strongest currency worldwide.

The best things you can do from now are:

• Thinking about a name for the new coin. A form for name proposal is coming soon
  • Staking with your wallet as much as possible to increase your C2 holding before the swap

alanpar

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:45 PM

Next year, the capital would be managed by a Switzerland based foundation composed of professionals from the finance world to ensure a constant growth. Cool
Consequently, most of the capital would be converted to Swiss franc which is one of the strongest currency worldwide.

First of all...thanks for the advice on the staking  Grin Wink
The management that you have for the development of c2?  Huh
nrigo

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:52:28 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:31:42 PM by nrigo

First of all...thanks for the advice on the staking  Grin Wink
The management that you have for the development of c2?  Huh
You are welcome Smiley

It isn't the management that we have for the development, they will be new peoples.

It will be more easy for me to put a financial team because I'm living there and I will probably manage the development until the foundation is operational.

In a first step, the main purpose of the foundation will be to manage and to grow the capital to support the new coin value with real assets.

alanpar

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:32:34 PM

You are welcome Smiley

Thanks for the welcome Smiley  but I am a holder of c2 since the first hour  Wink
I've never sold c2, or rather I bought (I'm in the rich list) because, between highs and lows, c2 is a currency that has a solid base, good prospects for growth.  Smiley
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:12:01 PM

I've had C2 since the original giveaway, always liked the coin, glad to see some folks are taking an interest in it again.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GB1989

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:40:11 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:34:50 AM by GB1989

I withdrawed 500K C2 from the exchanges to the 10 Mil wallet: CM8ayfAHZPuJQ1NqF8KLhp874kcaCCUDBa
I decided to remove these coins from there because of security reasons. Actually the trading balance is about 910K with about 2/3 at Cryptopia and 1/3 at Yobit.

Novaexchange will temporary close next year because it was sold. They announced the Coin2 delisting a few days ago: https://novaexchange.com/news/.
If you have some C2 there, please withdraw them to your wallet or to an other exchange.

A few parts of the puzzle
The current Coin2 value is about 0.0035 USD. After the swap, the value of the new coin should be 0.035 USD or more because of the 10:1 ratio.

PoW multialgorithm + PoS while implementing 1000 masternodes and 1000 superstakers may attract thousands of users.

The combination of a higher block reward and of a higher APR for a limited time would make a beautiful fireworks but the major difficulty is to make a perfect calculation to keep the supply under control. I would need a mathematician here. Smiley

Masternodes would destroy 5,000 coins and catch 50% of the staking rewards, consequently the circulating supply would fall to 7.5 Mil.
Superstakers would get a 100% staking bonus and would require a minimum coin balance of 2,500 coins. Thus 2.5 Mil would be locked for a while.

While using software keys, any standard wallet could be upgraded to masternode, superstaker or both  Smiley

Masternodes and superstakers would be listed by their public address only. Masternodes wouldn't need to be online to receive payouts from staking wallets, consequently any attack couldn't affect them.

What's about selling the masternode keys at a price of 1600 USD each and the superstaker keys at a price of 800 USD each to pay for the development / marketing and to support the new coin value with a 2 Mil USD capital? It would guarantee a minimal price of about 0.1 USD a coin Cheesy

I would suggest payments in USDT to protect the capital against market volatility. What do you think about 25% in advance for pre-orders?

The best things you can do from now are:

• Thinking about a name for the new coin. A form for name proposal is coming soon
  • Staking with your wallet as much as possible to increase your C2 holding before the swap

I really enjoy how you've incorporated the best of all coins. PoW multialgorithm + PoS + 1000 masternodes + 1000 superstakers would be very attractive. Hopefully it will be one of the fastest coins for confirmation and low fee's to attract even more users. Though not sure if we'd need higher than a max of 25m coins to be one of the fastest transaction coins.

A temporary higher block reward + higher APR could be nice as well. I've always believed staggering these out at different times gives the best diversification and fairness. Perhaps having random days once a week give @ X1.5 PoW block reward for the first 90 days? I dont think it should be too dramatic like X2 but enough to give early adopters and those lucky enough to mine those random days a little extra.

As for names.... It'd be kind of cool to go with something that pays tribute to the new attributes of the coin or maybe something to pay homage to the old coin... but in the end I think going with something that's a clean slate would be best of all. Something new and simple.

My vote goes to:
CByte
Symbol = CBT

Just my thoughts Smiley
alanpar

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

A note on the wallet, Coin2 v2.1.3.1 takes over 10 minutes to start, and my PC is new, purchased in November, also consumes a lot of resources, about 650 kb of memory, to make a comparison Firefox Quantum 58.0b11 consumes 320 kb on average, even Bitcoin Core 0.15.1, which has a database of about 160 GB, is faster.
I think we need to improve the wallet and make it more fluid and faster.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:05:04 AM

Check out Coin2.1 chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/coin2-1

GB1989

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:05:10 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 10:51:10 AM by GB1989

@nrigo

Is proof of space also being considered as well? It's a pretty neat feature I enjoy about Burstcoin.
Multi-Algo PoW (3 or perhaps more?) + Proof of Stake + Proof of Space

PoW = 20%+20%+20%
PoS = 20%
Proof of Space = 20%

Would make for a really secure block chain.

Also what are your thoughts on having a very quick block time? Something like 7.5 or 10 seconds? Transaction times would be super fast; perhaps faster than any coin out there and hopefully we can have low fee's on top of that.
nrigo

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:36:38 PM

@nrigo

Is proof of space also being considered as well? It's a pretty neat feature I enjoy about Burstcoin.

PoW = 20%+20%+20%
PoS = 20%
Proof of Space = 20%

Also what are your thoughts on having a very quick block time? Something like 7.5 or 10 seconds? Transaction times would be super fast; perhaps faster than any coin out there and hopefully we can have low fee's on top of that.
Proof of Space (or Proof of Capacity) could be considered as well. Thank you for this great idea Smiley

We have to be very careful with the block time and with the block reward. Super fast transactions could also mean super fast inflation.

GB1989

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

@nrigo

PoW = 20%+20%+20%
PoS = 20%
Proof of Space = 20%

Proof of Space (or Proof of Capacity) could be considered as well. Thank you for this great idea Smiley

We have to be very careful with the block time and with the block reward. Super fast transactions could also mean super fast inflation.

You're very welcome! Yeah I was thinking proof of space (proof of capacity) could be appealing for those with poor hardware but also as a green energy efficient claim we can add to the resume.

Good point on inflation. Hope there's a way we can have the fastest transactions of all coins but keep inflation in check.
nrigo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:58:48 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 09:55:51 PM by nrigo

@nrigo

PoW = 20%+20%+20%
PoS = 20%
Proof of Space = 20%

You're very welcome! Yeah I was thinking proof of space (proof of capacity) could be appealing for those with poor hardware but also as a green energy efficient claim we can add to the resume.

Good point on inflation. Hope there's a way we can have the fastest transactions of all coins but keep inflation in check.
I agree, the green energy efficient is a very good argument.

The first challenge is to find a balance with the block reward and the block time for the 100% PoW period, including super blocks or not.

What do you think of 0.75 Mil, 0.5 Mil for standard blocks + 0.25 Mil for super blocks?

What's about a 20,000 blocks duration ?

After this, we could imagine a first transition to hybrid PoW + PoS and a second transition to PoS + PoC x blocks later.

The new coin could start with a 4 minutes block time during the 100% PoW period and the transaction speed would increase with each hybrid activation.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!  Smiley

curiousnewbie

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:58:57 AM

I contacted with Nrigo, gladly I did.
Originally I am going to propose to Coin2 moves to next stage after all these years hard work with many existing games being implemented with coin2 and gone un-notice by the crypto communities at large. The idea is to change the algo or create a version of mother token with Bitcoincash Cash fork then convert all the existing Coin2 as GAS continue to use in gaming but will be delisted in exchanges. Coin2 will be automatically swap to new coin back and flow. The new Bitcoin Cash fork Coin2  will be airdrop to Bitcoin Cash holder 10 to 1 and Coin 2 holder will be 10 to 1, remaining will go to assist Coin 2 further focus in the area. I even try contact an ICO exchange for the concept.

However, I find out Ngrigo have done even better Job. After all these times keep silence and let Coin2 team  pursuit their area of interest, seems pay off. I am very excited.

I still hold  2 wallets each with the 1+mil of C2 untouched for more than couple yr.  I recall one of the wallet used to be at 13th place in richest list.  
hope you guys continue the good work. If necessary, I will donate 10% of my holding to Coin2 where funds needed during swap and 5% toward the faucet again as I did in the past.

Cheer.
Happy New Year.  
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

Originally I am going to propose to Coin2 moves to next stage after all these years hard work with many existing games being implemented with coin2 and gone un-notice by the crypto communities at large. The idea is to change the algo or create a version of mother token with Bitcoincash Cash fork then convert all the existing Coin2 as GAS continue to use in gaming but will be delisted in exchanges. Coin2 will be automatically swap to new coin back and flow. The new Bitcoin Cash fork Coin2  will be airdrop to Bitcoin Cash holder 10 to 1 and Coin 2 holder will be 10 to 1, remaining will go to assist Coin 2 further focus in the area. I even try contact an ICO exchange for the concept.

However, I find out Ngrigo have done even better Job. After all these times keep silence and let Coin2 team  pursuit their area of interest, seems pay off. I am very excited.

I still hold  2 wallets each with the 1+mil of C2 untouched for more than couple yr.  I recall one of the wallet used to be at 13th place in richest list.  
hope you guys continue the good work. If necessary, I will donate 10% of my holding to Coin2 where funds needed during swap and 5% toward the faucet again as I did in the past.

Cheer.
Happy New Year.  
When is the swap supposed to take place?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nrigo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

However, I find out Nrigo have done even better Job. After all these times keep silence and let Coin2 team  pursuit their area of interest, seems pay off. I am very excited.

Cheer.
Happy New Year.  
When is the swap supposed to take place?
In Q1 or Q2 2018 Smiley

coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:21:44 PM

Glad to see the dev still active here.
nrigo

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:36:11 PM

Glad to see the dev still active here.
Thank you Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: