Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EmpoEX | Bitcoin - Altcoin | Virtual exchange | Launched | Unique  (Read 17446 times)
EmpoEX (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:02:09 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 12:32:27 PM by EmpoEX

We’d like to reach out to the community with a request. All registered users have access to our chatbox on site. We are currently looking for 1-2 people who would be willing to become a moderator of this chatbox.

As a moderator, you would expected to do the following:

- Answer users and help them out
- Keep chat messages under control, banning users if required

At this time, the position will not be paid, however if you show significant interest and enthusiasm we will reconsider.

How to apply?

Fill this form and PM us here on BitcoinTalk.org.

Code:
Your age: ?
Where do you come from: ?
How many hours per day can you spend online: ?
What other language(s) can you speak, except English: ?
When did you learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general: ?
Have you got any prior experience moderating: ?
What is your primary method of contact (Facebook, Twitter, Email, Etc.): ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:42:22 AM

hi admin,

please see my pm thankyou  Smiley

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

Hello!

We'd like to let you know that we have added the following markets since we launched:

Thank You for your time.

EmpoEX Team

hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:24:45 PM

I stuck at loading all the time after logged in.

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:08:43 PM

I stuck at loading all the time after logged in.

hmmm, weird.
Try shift + F5 and see what happens.

Is your javascript turned on? It happens because script failed to load.
metalmusiccoin

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 10:43:27 PM

hey guys please add metal music coin in your exchange. cheers

EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:50:22 PM

Today we have a couple of things to announce regarding new features and updates.

New Website Style
As some of you may have noticed, we have changed our site's theme colours to a nice black and white contrast. Previously, we had our homepage and emails themed in a dark Orange. We believe the new style will accommodate more users tastes.

If you enjoyed the Orange, don't worry, there's 4 themes available to use on the site including a Night theme.

You can select the style you would like to use on your account from the Settings page or the Quick Theme Selector in the profile dropdown.

ICO Hosting
Our second announcement is regarding ICOs. We are now fully equipped to host ICOs for new coin developers and project owners. Below is some information about our ICO hosting:

• Wallet source code is required to be provided before the ICO can be launched
  • Coin logo, Guthub/bitbucket, ANN/website must be provided
  • Up front fee of 1 BTC required, non-refundable
  • We suggest obtaining a PoD, however this is not required
  • All ICO markets will have 0.01% trade fees, throughout the whole course of the ICO

To contact us about listing an ICO, please send a ticket to our Support system and select ICO hosting from the dropdown. Alternatively, join us in the Freenode IRC in #EmpoEX-Support to talk directly to a member of the team.

User Incentive System
We've come up with a unique way to provide incentives to our users through methods which benefit all of us. We are able to offer users a 20% discount on trade fees in exchange for a little something from you. Users who have a BitcoinTalk profile can participate and claim their incentives very quickly and easily.

Start by going to your Settings, followed by the Incentives tab.

You will then be asked to verify ownership of your account by editing your Personal Text field to say "#EmpoEX". After doing this, enter your BCT username and click the Verify button. The process will complete automatically.

You will then be verified and ready to start participating in the incentives we offer. To start off, we will offer 2 incentives utilising your Signature and your Personal Text field.

Personal Text
The Personal Text incentive involves entering "I support #EmpoEX" into your profile's Personal Text field. This will grant you 5% discount on trade fees on your EmpoEX account.

Signature
The Signature incentive involves setting your profile signature to the following:
Code:
I support #EmpoEX https://empoex.com | @EmpoEX twitter | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824587.0
This will grant you 15% discount on trade fees.

After you have done these changes, our system will verify them automatically, and you will see "Active" next to the ones you chose. If you remove any of the things from your BCT Profile after the verification, then the Incentives will be automatically turned off on your account.

The good news is, you can participate in both of these at the same time, for a whopping 20% discount on trade fees! Visit your Settings -> Incentives to get started.

Note: This system is still in Beta and we are ironing out any issues that may occur when using it.
Note2: The discount is handled via a repayment based on the trades you've done in a certain timeframe. You will get a notification about this each time a repayment takes place.

Coming Soon
The next update we will do is a Referral System allowing users to refer friends and earn based on the trading they do. More details will be released nearer the time when this system is ready to be launched.

As always, if you have any questions, problems or queries you can submit a Support Ticket, or talk directly to us in #EmpoEX-Support on Freenode IRC.
zeustiao

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:27:30 AM

will take a look at VPN coin. Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:01:27 PM

Please consider adding ROSCOIN to your exchange. It seems that Bittrex again have some fun with listing half of their coins as delist candidates, most likely because they notice that there own exchange is dying and want to generate some volume. I hope that EmpoEx will add ROS and that it will become a fair exchange that doesn't list any coins (like Cryptsy do)
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:16:40 AM

Please consider adding ROSCOIN to your exchange. It seems that Bittrex again have some fun with listing half of their coins as delist candidates, most likely because they notice that there own exchange is dying and want to generate some volume. I hope that EmpoEx will add ROS and that it will become a fair exchange that doesn't list any coins (like Cryptsy do)
We will check it soon Smiley
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:38:47 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 04:05:13 PM by Battareus

Confirmation of the login comes in ...
Not so fast enough.
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:07:53 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 04:52:27 AM by EmpoEX

We have to remove some coins from our exchange.
Please withdraw your coins by 7th January. We will be delisting them and removing their daemons from our servers, which means you wont be able to withdraw any coin mentioned below AFTER date given above.

Please send small amounts, as our hot wallet is being emptied small coin inputs remain causing large size transactions to fail.

This is the list:

ABC2, DANK, DIO, DSB, ETD, ICNX, LION, LOG, MIC, MEWN, MOB, ONE, TRFC, WINT, XNAN

Retweet this and let everyone know: https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/547770729522278400
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:57:29 PM

Please vote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907519.msg9974440#msg9974440

New article from www.cryptoarticles.com : http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/empoex-opens-up-viacoin-trading-market-15-coins-to-be-delisted-squarebit-added
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:59:06 PM

We have to remove some coins from our exchange.
Please withdraw your coins by 7th January. We will be delisting them and removing their daemons from our servers, which means you wont be able to withdraw any coin mentioned below AFTER date given above.

Please send small amounts, as our hot wallet is being emptied small coin inputs remain causing large size transactions to fail.

This is the list:

ABC2, DANK, DIO, DSB, ETD, ICNX, LION, LOG, MIC, MEWN, MOB, ONE, TRFC, WINT, XNAN

Retweet this and let everyone know: https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/547770729522278400
Coins have been removed from www.EmpoEX.com

New coins will be added tonight.

Suggest us which coins you'd like to see on our exchange.
bitcreditscc

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:21:11 PM

Please consider Bitcredits :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896133.0

hack_

Activity: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:34:30 PM

+1

yes please
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:41:01 AM

+1

yes please

+1 for
Bitcredits :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896133.0
acarterczyz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:23:22 PM

+1 for Bitcredits!!! This is an awesome coin that's going to go far and has a great dev!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:04:21 AM

Hey, I forgot my password. And.. your Forgot Password feature dont seem to be working. The system sent me a new password, but I can't log in with it. Not sure if it is my username or (new) password wrong. Could you help me check?

Here's my email: wasefd2@live.com .

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
EmpoEX (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:13:02 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 03:40:50 PM by EmpoEX

Hey, I forgot my password. And.. your Forgot Password feature dont seem to be working. The system sent me a new password, but I can't log in with it. Not sure if it is my username or (new) password wrong. Could you help me check?

Here's my email: wasefd2@live.com .
Checking right now.
Will PM you soon.

edit: PM'd You.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: