Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes?  (Read 50971 times)
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Mostly because they are born into that kind of living and get used to it. They also pay taxes because the taxes are needed in the modern society, without taxes infrastructure will not be build, hospitals and health services will not be free, civil servants will not exist, public schools will not exist, and a lot more. The truth is that the taxes are to high and the representatives don't deserve to be paid so much, and they usually give the contracts for their own gain.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

The burden of paying the taxes always fall on the working class. The rich people get most of their income in the form of dividends and capital gains and for them they pay far lower taxes than the common people. There should be uniform tax level for everyone in the planet.
jenpot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

I think this people who agree to pay taxes has recieve a good benefits from the government and also my self is agree to pay tax to help the government for the constractions of road, to build government facilities like hospital and school and also to give help the poor people.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

the main reason this works is on account of the subjects are disorderly and unarmed. on the off chance that individuals accumulate in gatherings of many individuals to ensure each other against the administration it is extremely unlikely they could toss anybody behind bars.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

for now I can not do anything to challenge the tax,
but, I hope the government will realize the poor, who can not afford taxes
and I expect the government to lower taxes or eliminate taxes for the poor
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

I think this people who agree to pay taxes has recieve a good benefits from the government and also my self is agree to pay tax to help the government for the constractions of road, to build government facilities like hospital and school and also to give help the poor people.
goverment will pay our consious paying tax by provide best facilities for their citizen.as you said before they will provide us infrastructure and health facility for poo people.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ElephantPro

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

Because if they don't they can easily go to jail. Have to pay up unfortunately.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

goverment will pay our consious paying tax by provide best facilities for their citizen.as you said before they will provide us infrastructure and health facility for poo people.
well, the facilities provided should be better because it is for the people. well, many people agree with paying taxes, because the facilities that the government gives are the result of taxes. well, but somehow people like tough on this.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

It is always compulsory to pay taxes and it is sad that others from their own will pay whiles others ignore totally. Someone may be gingered to make payment of taxes when the person sees some developmental projects being undertaken in the country. No one will pay tax and expect nothing to be done.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

In my opinion, that most people disagree, they are forced to adhere. This is either a fine, or fines, and then a prison. Governments are like leeches, but unlike leeches, when you try to shake them, bite them back.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Paying your taxes means doing your responsibility as a citizen on your own country. Its your very simple help to the government, to your infrastructures and to your people. Imagine all people are not paying taxes, where does the government will take the money? Maybe we don't have now the roads that we need, the buildings that are very important and the jobs that we need. In the Philippines, public schools in college are now all time free from tuition fees. Why? Because of the taxes that my mother pays, my father pays, all of the people in our country, and to our teachers. As a result of that, children doesn't need to bother to go to school in college because of their financial capabilities because going to school, learning is now free because of taxes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

I think paying taxes is a duty that will make us feel lucky, if paying taxes then we get ease in all business especially business and investment, and by paying taxes then we will easily get the ease of lending from banks.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

People agree to pay taxes because first of all only their country will be the beneficiaries of it. Taxes is for the sake of their country and also for the economy too. When one's country grows their ecomony it symbolizes that there is a change between the taxes collection it symbolizes also that there are many people of that particular country will have jobs.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

The burden of paying the taxes always fall on the working class. The rich people get most of their income in the form of dividends and capital gains and for them they pay far lower taxes than the common people. There should be uniform tax level for everyone in the planet.
It's correct. Tax collection is imperative for every country to implement the law. It will be a burden for the working class. And high-income people and low taxes are not a big deal for the rich. So in my opinion, it is a good idea to collect taxes in the most fair way possible for everyone to be fair. Community values are increasing and progressing. I think it would be more reasonable.

btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Collect taxes to serve the country, if there is no tax, the country can not survive. So everyone agrees to pay taxes to the government. I think the government should reduce taxes for the poor.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Everyone understands that the cost of the country comes from taxes, if nobody pays the tax then the state must get money from debt to the international and this will make the country remove subsidies and much needed public service.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

the state provides protection and regulation of various aspects of society. so we pay some money for it
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

I would like not to pay but how to do this. I think that it is impossible not to pay taxes because the government lives using the money that they get from people. the situation in the country will worsen
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

Everyone understands that the cost of the country comes from taxes, if nobody pays the tax then the state must get money from debt to the international and this will make the country remove subsidies and much needed public service.
it they get money from international debt, they must pay interest from this debt.and effect of this they willl reduce fund allocation for infrastrucutre developtment.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

actually I do not agree to pay taxes because I see many corrupt officials in my country, I do not want the money that I pay for the state tax used them for their own benefit

I guess this depends on the country, it sounds an unfortunate situation but in my country the taxman can command the army in collection of taxes.  They dont need a search warrant, nothing they just walk in and take everything.   Every other part of the law requires due process but the tax man he serves only the government.   I hope you live in a democratic country so you have some recourse but some of the most harsh laws are in favour of tax because they give government money to run.

I always mention Irwin Schiff because he should never be forgotten.   He died chained to a hospital bed while suffering late term cancer and blindness in one eye.   His crime was to write a book which USA government banned throughout the land.   One of two books to ever be banned from sale in every state of the USA.   The book was about how Federal taxes are illegal, about a century ago USA started income taxes and the Federal reserve.  90% of the dollar value has been lost since then and they are over 20 trillion in debt and its looking worse unfortunately.

These things are relevant to crypto because dollar decline is inverse to BTC and crypto overall.    Forget the tax, I suggest pay it but inflation also is a tax and you cannot avoid this except through alot of effort and perhaps crypto use Smiley

I still remember reading Irwin Schiff's book https://www.ebay.com/p/The-Biggest-Con-How-the-Government-Is-Fleecing-You-by-Irwin-A-Schiff-1977-Paperback/261714 back in the late 70s. Don't recall how it crossed my radar, but one way or another the read more or less influenced the path I took in life. FWIW, I don't consider myself a staunch Libertarian, leaning ~60 Conservative, embracing the quality aspects of all political affiliations.

I'm quoting the above passage to make mention of my sentiment upon reading Irwin's son's position on Bitcoin --> https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-skeptic-peter-schiff-to-joe-rogan-btc-will-plummet-voorhees-debate-rigged/. Odd, that Peter seems counter to his dad's belief, assuming the later would've been a formidable Bitcoiner.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: