Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinica stolen coin returns  (Read 13109 times)
Polvos

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:21:16 PM

Always the same shit.

1- Start a quite unsecure service
2- Get some BTC in it
3- Start a marketing campaign
4- Get more BTC from customers
5- Change the admin password in your service as a cracker would do
6- Transfer the funds from the cold storage to another of your addresses
7- Put shorts in BTC
7- Claim a bad hack stole all the funds badly
8- Send small transfers with some geeky binary message
9- Spread some coins to charity and donation addresses.
10- Wait in the forums laughing while the purity monks claim for tainting coins
11 - Earn more money because the shorts and the purity monks

We really need the coin melting laundry service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:24:53 PM

Anarchy != chaos.

Anarchy == society with some private mandatory and consistent rules.
Who enforces them?

Rules are private, so who do you think?
So we can go around killing each other for whatever reason? Nice way to devolve back into the fucking Dark Ages.

People would voluntarily sign up to receive a service that might/will kill them? You know that round thing between your shoulders attached to your neck? Try to use it.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Luke-Jr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:26:35 PM

I don't consent to your "no murder" rule. Now what?

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:29:12 PM

That's ok. Me and my friends who do accept this rule have decided to not offer you our services, so if you need food, you wont get it from us, if you need a job, you wont get it from us, if you need a place to live, we wont sell it to you. You can go into the wilderness and live among those who share your views.

Btw we hired this excellent security firm that will use deadly force in case you try to hurt us to get any of the above stuff by using force.

How does that sound?

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

Daily Anarchist

Activity: 614

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:30:04 PM

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but we're already living in a state of complete anarchy. We always have been and we always will be.

The state doesn't create laws. Laws cannot be broken. The state creates threats. And sometimes they act on those threats with violence. What separates the state from legitimate defense organizations is that the state continually violates the non-aggression principle. We know this to be true because the funding for the state comes from theft, i.e. taxes.

The state is nothing more than a gigantic criminal organization. When we say we want to abolish the state, we mean forever.

Discover anarcho-capitalism today!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:31:23 PM

That's ok. Me and my friends who do accept this rule have decided to not offer you our services, so if you need food, you wont get it from us, if you need a job, you wont get it from us, if you need a place to live, we wont sell it to you. You can go into the wilderness and live among those who share your views.

Btw we hired this excellent security firm that will use deadly force in case you try to hurt us to get any of the above stuff by using force.

How does that sound?

WTF Are you Cristopher Columbus? It seems you just discovered America lol
hazek
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:33:31 PM

The state doesn't create laws.

People create laws by singing contracts between each other. That's what contracts are = private law between the signatory parties.

Luke-Jr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:33:51 PM

How does that sound?
Sounds like you just started a State. Well done, you win the anarchy game!

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:35:17 PM

How does that sound?
Sounds like you just started a State. Well done, you win the anarchy game!

A state? There is no body of politics or elections or government laws, there are no lines drawn on a map and there is no involuntary participation and no one has "authority" over anyone else. How does my example in any way resemble a state?

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:38:04 PM

A state? There is no body of politics or elections or government laws, there are no lines drawn on a map and there is no involuntary participation. How does my example in any way resemble a state?
Wanna bet on how long it will stay that way, with all the "contracts" you are signing?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
hazek
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:40:03 PM

A state? There is no body of politics or elections or government laws, there are no lines drawn on a map and there is no involuntary participation. How does my example in any way resemble a state?
Wanna bet on how long it will stay that way, with all the "contracts" you are signing?

Yes, let's not cut out the cancer because it might grow back.. Roll Eyes

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:42:30 PM

In that case, do you care to explain why previous attempts at anarchy have all failed in the long run? Just for my amusement, of course.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
hazek
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:45:52 PM

In that case, do you care to explain why previous attempts at anarchy have all failed in the long run? Just for my amusement, of course.

What attempts?

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:48:01 PM

If he really wanna distribute the coins in the robin hood fashion he'd donate to p2pool.
This way the coins would be evenly and most untraceable distributed and it would make p2pool the largest pool.

Anyone checked the balance of this supposed giveback account, there are like 13coins on there, now that's pathetic.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:49:01 PM

What attempts?
Any. Unless you can point to some places with no government, over which no government has influence, and which still exist. I doubt that there are many, and I doubt that any such places that exist can scale up in size.

Daily Anarchist

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:50:06 PM

People create laws by singing contracts between each other. That's what contracts are = private law between the signatory parties.

I understand what you're saying. What I'm saying is that the state has always attempted to make its laws as concrete as the laws of nature. Religious law also attempted this.

I know many in the anarcho-capitalist movement like to talk about private law. And I have as well in the past. But I think we should be calling it something else entirely. The laws of gravity and thermodynamics cannot be broken. Man made laws can be. It seems to me a perversion of the meaning of the word "law" when we talk about what mankind does.

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:51:40 PM

What attempts?
Any. Unless you can point to some places with no government, over which no government has influence, and which still exist. I doubt that there are many, and I doubt that any such places that exist can scale up in size.

I thought your point was that there have in fact been attempts and that they failed.

Btw we had kings and slavery for most of our history until we didn't. But it's ok, cognitive dissonance wont allow you to see all the possibilities that I see, it's human nature nothing I or you can do.

hazek
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:52:29 PM

I understand what you're saying. What I'm saying is that the state has always attempted to make its laws as concrete as the laws of nature. Religious law also attempted this.

I know many in the anarcho-capitalist movement like to talk about private law. And I have as well in the past. But I think we should be calling it something else entirely. The laws of gravity and thermodynamics cannot be broken. Man made laws can be. It seems to me a perversion of the meaning of the word "law" when we talk about what mankind does.

Private rules fits better, you are right.

Luke-Jr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:54:00 PM

Btw we had kings ... for most of our history until we didn't.
And society is worse now than it was with kings. I support monarchy.

Daily Anarchist

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:56:08 PM

Btw we had kings ... for most of our history until we didn't.
And society is worse now than it was with kings. I support monarchy.

Here you go, Luke.

http://anarcho-monarchism.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: